Five Nights at Freddy's: Secu...

By VJ101B

Disappearances have been happening in the area around Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex. At first, Gregory thou... More

Same As Always
A Face In The Crowd
A Shocking Performance
Hello, Gregory!
Locked In
Technical Difficulties
The Daycare Attendant
Why Do I Hear Boss Music?
It's Pizza Time!
A Clean Exit
It's Just A Dream
Your Prize Is...
Not Lost But Most Certainly Found
Backstage Drama
Bark And Bite
What You Are On The Inside
Grudges and Bonds
I'm A Firing My Laser!
I Never Thought I'd Be Back Here
Feeding Frenzy
Hitting Rock Bottom
Bright, Shiny, And New
Not So Bad Bunny
Back On Course
A Stroke of Good Luck
Coming Soon To Theaters Near You
I'm Ready For You This Time
Here's What Really Happened
Anybody Home?
A Light at The End of The Tunnel
Ahoy, Matey!
Welcome Aboard
Water Works
Sorry To Rain On Your Parade
Your Princess Is In Another Castle
Racing Thoughts
Gotta Step On The Gas
Sweet Rave Party!
Eyes On The Road
Night and Day
Tell Me What's On Your Mind
Does This Look Like The Face of Mercy?
It's Always Darkest Under The Lighthouse
The Man Behind The Slaughter
A Brighter Tomorrow
Ness' Story
Gregory's Life Since the Pizzaplex
Notes from the Author
Gregory's Diary

A Little Birdie Told Me

382 1 1
By VJ101B

Chica arrived at the lobby of Monty Golf and hugged both me and Freddy. "I'm glad both of you are ok." "It's nice to see you again, Chica." I said, she let go of the hug and looked at me, "Are you ready to go to Mazercise?"

"Yep! I have an entry ticket right here." I said as I pulled the Mazercise ticket out of my pocket. "Excellent! Now we can go." Chica said. We walked past the roll-up door and entered the Atrium, but Roxy was nearby. 

"Chica, I will distract Roxy! You must take Gregory to Mazercise!" Freddy whispered to her, Chica nodded and opened her stomach hatch for me, I climbed inside her chest cavity and noticed it was garbage-free and was smaller than Freddy's, but I was able to fit inside. Chica made her way toward the escalators while Freddy distracted Roxy.

"Freddy! Have you seen the kid around here?" She asked, "I am sorry, Roxy. I have not." Freddy replied. Roxy let out a huff, but then spoke again, "Actually, where have you been? I haven't seen you in a while." "Oh! I went to Bonnie Bowl for a while." Freddy said. This surprised Roxy, he stopped going up to Bonnie Bowl ever since Bonnie disappeared, "You went up to Bonnie Bowl? You rarely go up there anymore since... You know." She said carefully choosing her words, talking about Bonnie's disappearance with Freddy and Chica is like walking on eggshells.

"Well, it is true that I stopped going to Bonnie Bowl for quite some time. I went there to see if the boy was there, but he was not. However, I stayed up there for a while because... I started to remember the fun times I had with Bonnie up there and I lost track of time." Freddy said in a sad tone, 'This kid is starting to annoy me!' Roxy mentally groaned, she was brought out of her sour mood when she saw Freddy's sad expression.

It pained her to see Freddy like this, he was there to comfort her when she needed it and now it was her turn to comfort him. She placed a hand on his shoulder and looked him in the eyes. "Freddy. I'm sorry if I brought up some old memories. And if it makes you feel any better... I believe that Bonnie will come back to us one day." Roxy said. In a way, this was indeed true, Bonnie has returned to the Pizzaplex. And hopefully when this situation settles down, he can rejoin the band without replacing Monty. Freddy looked at Roxy and smiled, "Thank you, Roxy."

While Freddy was distracting Roxy, Chica walked past El Chip's and stopped at the doors leading to Mazercise. She opened her stomach hatch and I came out, I took out the entry ticket and gave it to the S.T.A.F.F. Bot to scan it. It released confetti, and rolled to the side when it finished scanning my entry ticket, "Thank you. Please enjoy the attraction." 

Chica and I entered a large room with multiple tables and chairs on the left side of the room, a counter with green neon stars and multiple cubbies on the right side of the room, and some foam play blocks and benches in front of a large glowing sign that said "MAZErcise Chica's delicious path to fitness!"

Shortly after we walked inside, an automated announcement in Chica's voice played on the speakers, "Welcome to Mazercise! Work off the calories while you eat. Sign up for a membership pass today! Super cool perks include discounts on Pizza, Nachos, Fries, and Cookies! Now that's the smell of fitness!" Chica turned her attention to a pink door at the back of the room, "That door over there will lead you to the maze." She said as she pointed to the door.

While we were walking to the door, I saw something near a drink dispenser that looked like Freddy and stopped, "Huh? What is that?" I said. Chica looked back at me and noticed I was looking in the direction of the Fizzy-Faz dispensers, "Is something wrong, Gregory?" She asked, "There's something over there." I replied, I ran to the dispensers and found the object that caught my attention, it was another CD.

Chica saw the disk and picked it up. "I wonder who left this CD here?" "It's another one of those CDs that Freddy and I have been finding all over the Pizzaplex." I said. This revelation surprised Chica, "How many did you and Freddy find?" She asked, I started thinking back to how many CDs I and Freddy collected. "I think we found 10 of them. So that makes this one number 11." Chica tried to analyze the contents of the CD. But like Freddy, she was also unable to see what was on it.

"Can you please hold on to this CD, sweetie?" "Of course, Chica!" I replied as I took it and put it inside my pocket with the other CD. We walked through the pink door and saw a Security Bot patrolling around, 'This seems like a good time to try out the Faz-Cam.' I thought. I pulled out the Faz-Cam from my hoodie pocket, pressed the flash button on the mini camera and the Bot was stunned. "Yes! It worked!" I happily exclaimed, "Quickly, into the Control Room." Chica whispered, we entered a room on the side and I saw a monitor showing the inside of the maze and a set of controls next to the screen.

"It appears the air vent to Monty golf is blocked off. Luckily these buttons control the maze, Gregory." Chica said, I looked at her, "Do you know how to unblock the vent?" "Yes I do- Huh?" Chica was cut off when she realized something was not right, I noticed Chica's worried expression and spoke up, "Is something wrong, Chica?"

"The control key is missing." "The control key?" I parroted, "We need that key to operate the controls." Chica said, I helped her look around the room for the control key, we found a message near an empty shelf.

"Leo was the only one who had a copy of the maze control key, but I haven't seen him for days. What happened to him? He was supposed to work the maze. Instead, he tricked a S.T.A.F.F. Bot from the Daycare Theater to operate the maze controls. Maybe that creepy Bot knows where the key is. I'll check the Theater after the all-staff meeting tonight. Speaking of which, it feels like I can't find anyone now these days. This Fazbear Freak is causing a lot of bad business for the company, I just hope Leo doesn't end up like that poor soul from The Bite of 87."

Both Chica and I were glad to know where the control key was. However, the mention of "The Bite of 87" made both of us feel uncomfortable. "The Bite of 87? What is that?" I asked, Chica was very troubled by this, many people remember The Bite of 87. "That was... An unfortunate accident that happened at a previous location called Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, Gregory." "What happened?" I asked, Chica was struggling to give me an answer, talking about tragic accidents that happened at the previous Fazbear Entertainment locations was not an easy subject to talk about.

"One day. A security guard was watching over a birthday party and was... Seriously injured. However, the security guard survived, but was rushed to the hospital and Freddy Fazbear's Pizza closed down."

I wanted to ask what caused the serious injury, but I had a feeling Chica wouldn't tell me how the security guard was injured and could only guess the cause of the injury. 'Did an Animatronic attack the security guard?' Chica could tell that I was feeling uncomfortable about this discussion and changed the subject. "On a more positive note, sweetie. We now know where the control key is." That made me feel better. Plus, it wouldn't hurt to see Sundrop in the Daycare again. Maybe he can help us look for the control key too, I pressed the Sundrop icon in my Faz-Watch and spoke into it.

"Sundrop, are you there?" "Gregory! Hello, little buddy! I can hear you, do you need my help!?" He asked in a very excited tone, "Can Chica and I meet you in the Daycare? We need your help finding something." I said, "Of course, Gregory! I'll help you find whatever you're looking for! Look for me at the doors to the playpen!" The Daycare Attendant replied. I entered Chica's chest cavity and left Mazercise.

She walked to the second floor of the Atrium and entered the elevator. She let me out and pressed the down button.

While waiting to reach the Main Lobby, I could feel my throat getting a little dry and cleared it, "Are you ok, sweetie?" Chica asked, I looked at her and responded, "I'm ok. Just a little thirsty." "Hm... There is a Break Room nearby. I am sure there is something for you to drink in there." Chica replied. The elevator doors opened and we stepped out. 

"The Break Room is located near the gift shop." Chica said, I followed her down the stairs and stopped at an orange door, I opened it and stepped into the Break Room.

There was a gray table and counter holding coffee cups and several cubbies on the wall, I opened a mini freezer and saw a can of Fizzy-Faz that had an image of Chica on it. The cherry-flavored soda caused me to break into a big smile, I threw the can away and found a message lying on the table.

"SECURITY REPORT - A local police officer came by tonight. He said he was responding to an emergency call from someone inside the Pizzaplex. There is no way that is possible. I was the only one here and I certainly didn't make any outside calls. He wanted to look around, but I sent him away. It was probably just another prank call. - Vanessa." This did not sit well with me, 'Someone called the police? Were they trapped inside like me?' If that was true, who was that person and what happened to them?

Shaking that thought out of my head for now, Chica and I left the Break Room and walked to the Daycare entrance. We passed through the roll-up door and found Sundrop standing in front of the large wooden doors to the playpen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.8K 990 38
You have been working in Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex for a few weeks now, thanks to a dare from a friend. Working in that child-friendly place wa...
2K 84 17
Years after the tragic events that took place at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza's past; a new generation shines and a brand new location known as "Freddy Faz...
23K 881 131
A new security guard is hired to join Freddy Fazbear's Pizzaplex, but not as a day guard. Oh no, as a nightshift guard. Though as living is expensive...
222K 6.5K 61
Desperat to escape an abusive relationship and save her and her daughters future, y/n takes an opportunity to get an easy high paying job as a nightg...