Entrapment | Draco Malfoy

By malfoysho

Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make... More

Chapter 0
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Epilogue
<3
Other works

Chapter 37

6.7K 92 93
By malfoysho

*Mature Content Warning*

"Hold still for me, darling. Don't make a sound." Draco breathed in my ear as his fingers plummeted inside of me under my skirt. "Wouldn't want you getting into trouble, would we?" He asked, his teeth grazing my neck and his hot breath fanning my skin.

A moan slipped past my lips before Draco's hand covered my mouth quickly. He continued the rapid pace of his fingers while my eyes felt like they were rolling into the back of my head.

"Mmm, I want you to cum all over me, love. I want to feel you shake and unravel." He encouraged me as he started rubbing circles against my clit with his thumb. "Can you do that?" He asked, making me feral.

I nodded my head rapidly while I pinched my eyes shut, my moans spewing out and hitting against his palm while he attempted to keep me quiet. The worst part of all of this was the unsteadiness of the ride mixed with the already limp feeling in my legs as I stood in front of Draco.

"Oi! Draco & Emelia!" Blaise pounded his fist against the door of the small closet we were stowed away in. "Quit doing what I think you're doing! You're foul!" He whisper shouted, but Draco only sped his actions up.

"C'mon, Emmy Jane. Finish all over my hand." He whispered breathlessly. "Blaise, go the fuck away!" Draco growled while he glanced at the closed door.

I gripped the back of his neck tightly with my hands, feeling my legs giving out while he held me up straight. He smirked down at me while he watched, triumph rushing through his veins as he chuckled lightly.

"Good girl." He whispered, licking his tongue over his bottom lip before he brought his fingers up to his mouth.

Blaise pounded on the door once more, making Draco roll his eyes. "Honestly, Zabini-" Draco shouted while he opened the door. "What is it?!" He seethed, blocking my view out of the door.

"We'll be at school in less than 20 minutes and you have things to take care of." Blaise emphasized, making Draco groan.

"Well," I sighed as I straightened out my skirt. "I'll go sit in the compartment while you boys talk things out." I said casually, like I was just getting the train ride of a lifetime a few minutes prior.

"God, you're both such horny bastards." Blaise scoffed as I slipped past him.

"Piss off," Draco spat back at him. I giggled to myself as I walked through the train corridor, heading for the booth we were previously sitting at with our friends.

Gregory tried to contain his smirk as I sat across from him, and Vincent was trying his hardest to stifle his laughter and chuckles.

"What?" I tried to ask innocently, but it obviously didn't work. Gregory spun a coin on the tabletop as he snickered at me.

"You're in for a rude awakening this year." He chuckled, his eyes widening slightly. I gave him a look of disapproval before he put his hands up in defense.

"All I'm saying, is that we're entering a war, Em. So all this fun, and love, and laughter— he won't last forever. He'll turn dark, and cold, and-"

"You're scaring her, you half-wit!" Vincent slapped the back of his head while I tried to listen. I just chuckled at the two of them as they both looked at me.

"You act like I don't know what you idiots are involved in or something. I was at the ceremony, remember?" I mocked him, holding up my left hand that Draco had slipped an emerald ring onto before we departed for school.

Gregory rolled his eyes at the statement before he leaned across the table to speak to me with more privacy. I furrowed my brows at his bizarre behavior as he continued speaking.

"Emmy, you're not listening to me." He said in a serious voice. "Things are about to get really ugly this term. Draco has a task and it's going to-"

"Goyle." Draco said sternly as he stood behind me. We both turned our attention towards him, Gregory gulping once before he leaned back in his seat again.

The train started coming to a stop as I stared up at him, my heart beating out of my chest now with a new anxiety. Draco flashed me a wink quickly before his eyes traveled to the cargo lying above us.

"Sweetheart, I'll meet you in the great hall. I have some business I need to do." Draco mumbled, bringing his eyes back down to mine. "Save me a seat, would you?" He asked of me.

I nodded my head as I stood from my seat like the other students surrounding us. But all I could think about were the words that Gregory had said lingering in the back of my mind.

"Drake, is something bad going to happen?" I asked him quietly while the other boys were gathering their things. "Gregory was saying-"

"Well, there's your first mistake." Draco chuckled as his hands slipped onto my hips. "Never listen to Goyle." He teased, making me hold back a smile as well. "I love you. I'll catch up to you in a few." He noted, pecking my lips sweetly and grabbing my bag for me.

"Let me see it again!" Cassie squealed, pulling my hand towards her. I pursed my lips together while my cheeks filled with a blush color.

"I see his pride in himself only carries over onto you now. That thing is a rock." Pansy snickered, glancing over Cassie's shoulder to see the emerald ring. "You guys must have had killer makeup sex." Pansy sighed, shaking her head once as she looked down at the table.

"Pansy, shut it!" I laughed, my cheeks burning even brighter now. She giggled before her tongue wet her lips carefully.

"I watched him treat you like goblin shit every single day and— don't get me wrong, I know you two are best friends — but I think it's hilarious that he just looked at it all one day and said 'man, I'm kind of a dick. Maybe I should make her take the vow with me to make up for it all'." She laughed. I tilted my head and bit the inside of my cheek to keep from laughing.

"Well, it was not exactly like that, but pretty close to it." I chuckled. Ella took her turn with my hand, trying to take in every sparkle and shine that it now carried.

Daphne threw her hands down on the table and stood from her seat quickly before she stormed away from all of us. I chuckled lowly as I watched her leave, the others around us pausing from their dinner and looking after Daphne as well.

"She thought Draco would select her one day. She's the only girl that really believed you were out of the picture." Blaise laughed breathlessly into my ear. "Everyone else was smart enough to know it was a lover's quarrel and you'd forgive him eventually." He mumbled, cutting into his steak with a knife.

Well, not everyone.

My eyes traveled around the table before I found Theo next to Goyle. He looked miserable. Dark eyes, pale cheeks. My heart stung as I saw his broken appearance, and part of me still wanted to run after him and hold on to him tightly.

"Hi, sweet girl." Draco huffed, shoving Blaise off to the side and slipping down between us. He grazed his lips across my cheek lovingly before a plate appeared before him and he started eating with us.

"Um-" I started quietly before I debated if I wanted to know or not. "Can I ask you a question?" I whispered into his ear timidly. He laughed at my behavior, finding it strange that I was acting so awkwardly.

"What, love?" He whispered just as quietly to mock me, turning to face me slightly. I grabbed his fingers under the table and started to play with them for comfort.

"What were you and Daphne?" I asked him, my eyes traveling towards the door that she just exited through. "Did you-"

"You remember when I kissed her and you watched?" He cut me off, his voice so casual like the mention of that topic didn't just sting my entire chest. But I nodded along anyway.

"I was trying to just- like I did with the other girls, I-" he kept looking for ways to phrase his words. "I wanted something quick and easy. One and done. She had other plans. She liked me a little too much for my liking. Bloody annoying, really." He sighed out of annoyance while he continued cutting his food. "I kissed her that one time and she's been obsessed ever since." He shook his head. I let out a long breath when he finished, making his attention turn towards me.

"Why? Is she bothering you?" He questioned. I shook my head before I leaned forward and laid my chin on his shoulder so my lips sat by his ear.

"She's just angry. She'll get over it." I sighed.

"Tell me if anything happens and I'll take care of it." Draco told me quietly. "Daphne, Theodore, anyone." He whispered, kissing my forehead quickly as I sat so close. "I'll take care of you forever. Anything you need, I will do." I gave him a soft smile before I nodded my head against his shoulder.

"You seem tense." I bumped shoulders with Draco as we walked through the corridor, finally gaining his attention. He let out a hum as he glanced at me, his eyes still lost and empty.

"No," he said shortly, shaking his head. I tipped my head and let him see how I didn't believe him with the glare on my face. "I'm not tense. I promise." He denied. I let the matters go before I waltzed into the potions classroom, Draco on my heels.

"If you are tense," I started when I brought myself to a stop at one of the high tables. "I can help you. Y'know— after class." I whispered, looking up at him with innocent eyes. He laughed once, but his face wasn't nearly as amused as I'd hoped it would be.

"I'll keep that in mind," he whispered, his deep voice making my chest expand and feel as though it would explode right then. He brought his fingers up and stroked my cheek softly, making my skin burn from his touch.

"For our first lesson today, we will be learning to brew one of the strongest love potions in the world." Professor Slughorn announced to all of us. I skimmed through the pages of my book with a bored expression on my face.

I knew most of the potions in here already. Potions was always quite a bore in my opinion. Nothing to it but reading directions and waiting hours for results.

"Amortentia is dangerous. A powerful infatuation and obsessive will overcome the drinker. One should never underestimate the power that comes with this potion." Slughorn warned all of us as we sat in silence at our table. Draco's hand found my thigh under the table while he stared off into space.

His fingertips gripped my skin slightly, like he was looking for comfort in the middle of his daydream. My face scrunched up in confusion and my attention left the professor as I looked at the side of Draco's face.

"Drake?" I whispered, shaking his leg a little. He snapped out of his trance before he gave me a weak smile. "Tell me what's wrong. Please." I whispered, but he shook his head.

"Nothing is wrong." He said slowly, trying to get me to drop it. I gave him a look of annoyance before my attention went back to the professor.

"I have an example up here in this cauldron, can I get a volunteer to tell us what they smell?" He asked all of us, but no one seemed to budge. His eyes scanned the room before I finally raised my hand in the air to volunteer.

"I'll do it," I said, standing from my chair and approaching the large cauldron in the center.

"Ahh, Miss Prince! I've heard great things about you." Professor Slughorn exclaimed when I walked towards him. "Go on and tell us what you smell." He nodded his head. I took a deep breath before the mixture of smells entered my airways.

"I smell... peonies. Like the ones that grow in the field near my manor. And... the quidditch pitch." I listed, trying to determine the other scents. "Almost like an apple, too. Spearmint. Mmm, cologne." I chuckled. The others laughed along with me before Slughorn put the lid on the pot.

"Sounds like you have a wonderful assortment of smells." He laughed, gesturing for me to return to my seat. I sat back down between Blaise and Draco before I started skimming the pages of my book once more.

"You think I smell that good?" Draco joked when I finally returned. "You were practically drooling up there." He quirked a brow while I felt my cheeks start burning.

"Who ever said it was you?" I questioned, his eyes rolling and a scoff leaving his mouth at the words.

"Well, when I smell the slightest hint of vanilla and roses, I'll let you know." He said seriously, making my pulse quicken. "Unless it's not you. Then I'm sure there's some other girl in here who would love-"

"I know the vow said nothing about hooking up with other people would be deadly, but if you finish that last sentence it might as well have." I cut him off quickly, making Blaise giggle to himself while he pretended not to listen. Draco smirked triumphantly at my reaction.

"I love jealous Emmy. She's so feisty." He chuckled lowly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 494 29
Y/N is a muggle born. All her life she had been taught normal things. But when her Hogwarts letter arrives, she can't help but be giddy with exciteme...
575K 10.7K 67
Coming from rich families, Draco and Blair both had everything they could ever ask for...except love, but hey, who believes in that anyway? So, when...
355K 11.6K 83
In a world where life never became fair, tears were endless and pain was normalised. For a man, a felon - Death Eater, Belle's graciousness blew in...
8K 119 18
The Malfoy's daughter is unappreciated and sent away as much as possible. She spent lots of time with her aunt Bellatrix, but not even Bellatrix like...