"Bill?" [A Billdip fanfic]

By CaWcAwBiTcHhHh

Bill is insane like endless laughter. He may be fun at first or may be a bit disturbing. But at the end of th... More

Chapter. 1
Chapter. 2
Chapter. 3
Chapter . 4
Chapter. 5
Chapter. 6
Hey guys...
Chapter . 8
Chapter. 9
Non-chapter Good news plz read

Chapter . 7

69 1 0
By CaWcAwBiTcHhHh

Hello! I'm sorry that it took a while for this chapter to get out! Some stuff happened and I let myself relax/ work on my own personal projects. Again I'm sorry!

This chapter may not have the same quality as the other chapters. But hopefully you like it nevertheless!

Anyways, enjoy!
.
.
.
.
.

Dipper's Pov

It's been three days since that incident with Bill. Every night Bill always had made some type of dream for me. No matter is it was a nightmare or a night terror. That demon always knows how to push my buttons. Unless it's my head making them. I don't know... Dumb Bill messing around with my head.

The thing that I always confused me is that I never feel tired. Yeah, I'll wake up sweating and with my heart pounding. Even with those side effects I seem to never loose sleep from them. When I wake up I always just feel well rested and slightly uneasy. It's honestly creeps me out a bit...

Now let's talk about the whole deal with the pendant. Even though Bill said that I couldn't ditch the necklace, I at least tried... It of course didn't work. Every attempt I tried to get rid of it it just came back. Kinda like those haunted dolls in horror movies.

I'm right reading a book Mabel lend me. It was a romance mystery novel. I got to say, It's not half bad. It may have the mushy gushy romance stuff but, it's pretty mysterious... That's not a great way to put it. Let's just say it's a like a classic muder mystery story mixed with some romance.

I'm right now in the middle of a chapter when Mabel burst into the room.

"DIPPER! YOU ARE HELPING RIGHT NOW SO DROP THAT BOOK. NOW!" She ordered as she placed down a box of supplies.

I glanced up at her while I tilted the book away, "Can you turn down a notch? And why do need me so badly?"

"BECAUSE-Because, I need you to help me with my fashion project!" She rummaged through the supplies until she came across some scissors. She smiled as I cringed at those awful memories. Being in the attic with a book in my hands while my sister had sewing products brought those nightmarish memories. I shuddered slightly as I remembered the amounts of gliter used.

She squinted her eyes and pointed the scissors at me, "Why look so scared bro-bro? It's my recent project. The one that you promised to me help on. Remember?"

That's when it clicked, "Oh yeah! I remember now. You have it all finalized and ready to go?" I scratched the back of my neck slightly embarrassed.

"Yep!" She exclaimed as she yanked me up from the bed. My book fell on the covers most likely losing my place. "Woah Mabel!" I squeaked out as I tried to balance myself. She helped me out apologizing, "It's ok Mabel. Nowww what do you need me to do?"

"Well I need you to do all the measuring and trying stuff. [I truly don't know much about sewing and fashion. And I'm too lazy with researching this part. So take any of this with pinch of salt.] So you'll act as my live mannequin!"
"The design is also in your style sooo," She told me as she grabbed the fabric. "I've also invited Grenda and Candy to help out." I mentally cringed as those memories flashed again. It reminded me too much of those 'girl nights' when Mabel invited them over. Only for them to pull me along with them so they could do my makeup or play dress up. It was basically my worst nightmare at those times. Now it's not so bad. All three of them expanded on their skills. Although, Candy and Grenda didn't want fashion as their careers. But nevertheless, the three of them are great at sewing.

I took off my hoodie leaving just my shirt and the pendant. "Well let's get started. Shall we?" Her eyes sparkled as she took a measuring tape to measure me. She started to work on the fabric pattern. I helped her here and there with some of the conversions. Once the pattern was done She started to mend with the fabric. I helped with the dyeing part. Since the part of it has an ombre affect. While I did that, it didn't take long for Candy and Grenda to get here. They came bursting through the door.

"We are here and ready to make fashion happen!" Grenda announced when she entered. I was slightly startled by her outburst. I held the pendant as I calmed down. My eyes glanced at the tall but buff girl. She was carrying another box of, I presume supplies.

"Girls! You're finally here!" Mabel smiled clasping her hands together. Grenda placed down the box as Candy went to look at what Mabel was doing.

"Since both of you are here, we can fly through this project!"

"Yeah!" Me, Grenda and Candy shouted as we all went to work. Candy went over to help me with the fabrics. While Mabel and Grenda worked on the sewing part. It didn't take long until we all started to work in a sort of pattern. Me and Candy did the dyeing while Grenda and Mabel worked on doing the sewing. As well as making sure the design goes according to plan.

The ombre parts were done and Mabel took them to start on the stars. She did some embroidery to make the stars on the outside. Grenda helped making the process go faster. When all of the stars were finished we all looked at the handy work. It truly did look like a small galaxy. I smiled amazed as Mabel started on the next part. Taking some smooth and glossy fabric for the inner part. She took it to a sewing machine and thread it through it. Then back to make the back stitching. While Mabel did that, Candy helped on making the sleeves. Grenda helped Candy but, she also started to make the chains. I helped by being the human mannequin. Letting them make corrections if they need so, remessure me, pinning any parts together. I painted the small planets and moons on the bottom. After I was done, Mabel made sure to check all the stitching. It was getting late once we know for sure we were done.

"We. Are. Done!" Mabel panted out as she landed dramatically on her bed. She sat back up though to admire her handy work.

"Dipper this is honestly one of my best creations I-We have ever made!"

"I agree!" Candy agreed happily. Grenda and Candy high-fived each other.

I smiled as I went to the mirror to check myself out. When I saw myself, I was amazed on how well it turned out. Like I said before, this was an ambitious project from my sister. She did have help from me and two of her friends. The fact still remains that it's ambitios. I did small spin letting the coat fly up. While the chains swung a bit. The outfit was exactly my style. I will say, it does look a bit odd since I'm wearing a normal t-shirt with pajama pants. Other than that, I could see myself wearing some type of fancy outfit under this coat.

"Now onto designing a version for myself!" Mabel said as she took her ipad out. I raised an eyebrow at her, "what about cleaning up? And you need a break anyways. We worked on this Non-stop." I told her. She groaned, "Sorry, I was engulfed in my accomplishment. Let's get everything put up and away. Then we can go eat because I'm actually starving!" We all nodded our heads. I carefully put up the coat on the lifeless mannequin before helping everyone clean up.

Once everything was put up we went downstairs to meet up with Soos and his family. Grenda and Candy stayed for dinner but left to go home. Me and Mabel helped out with the dishes again. We didn't goof off too much since we were greatly exhausted from earlier. We just had some small conversations about random things.

Once we finished, both of us went back to our room. We went to get fetch for some fresh clothes. We took turns taking a shower until both of us were back in the room. A yawn esacped my lips as I closed the book that was still laying on my bed. I'll find my spot later. I took off the necklace and placed it on my nightstand. I got under the covers and turned towards my sister.

"I'm pretty exhausted now. Goodnight Mabel." I said as I turned off my lamp.

"Same, Goodnight Dipper." She did the same as me. I turned to lay on my back and closed my eyes. Sleep quickly got ahold of me as my breathing slowed.
.
.
.
.

"Sooo what's on the agenda today?" Melody asked as everyone was served breakfast. Soos and Melody's children were back from their two week long sleep over at their freind's house. They were right now jumping up and down at the table. It ended up with Soos scolding them to behave.

I shrugged, "I don't know."

Melody giggled, "Didn't you say that likeee... three days ago?"

"Umm, yeah... I guess so." I started to munch down on my toast.

"What about Wendy? You guys can hang out at the arcade or something like that. Like old times." Mabel suggested as she sipped her sugary tea.

"I would but, she called me a while back letting me know that two of her brothers are sick. She has to stay with her family to help out." I told her after I drank some of my apple juice.

"Oh, well tell her that they get better and, make sure to give her my phone number! I want to be notified on this type of stuff as well."

"Will do, what about you Mabel? Will you be hanging out with Grenda and Candy again? Orrrr are we mystery twins today?" I asked raising a brow.

"Sorry bro but I'm actually hanging out with Gideon and Pacifica today!"

That caught me by surprise because I slightly chocked on my spit.
"W-what!?"

"Yeah! Afterall Gideon wasn't so bad when I met him last time at the mall. Aaand Gideon was the one that actually invented her."

I recovered from my near death experience and coughed out, "Well ok, be safe since I'm still little wary about Gideon."

"I will," Mabel groaned. She rolled her eyes as I nudged her making her smile.

After the small conversation, breakfast went a bit more smoothly. It was a little bit different because of the small children around. Nevertheless, it was almost the same. The children were actually quiet entertaining. They earned a few chuckles here and there by their sibling banter.

When I was done I took a small shower and put on some new clothes. Then I slipped the necklace on then my hoodie. I went to retrieve my journal as I grabbed my backpack. I carefully put the journal into the bag. Zipping it up when I was done. Shrugging the bag on, I raced out of the Shack and into the woods.

My feet wondered endlessly not really paying attention on where they were going. There was the same soft breeze that brushed against me. The leaves and plants slightly rustled as the wind pushed against them. Animals seemed to quietly hum in the background. It was again calming to be out here today.

It does slightly suck that Mabel isn't with me. Since it's been a day or two since the mystery twins went exploring. But, I know she has her own life like me. Even though we're twins and we do stick together. We know that we're our own beings. Kinda like normal siblings. It would be a bit suffocating if me and Mabel were ALWAYS around each other.

I was so caught up in my head that I didn't notice I made it to the field. It was not until a gentle gust of wind brought me back to reality. I blinked for a bit looking around. I saw trees hugging the trim of the grass. A few birds flew above me while some rabbits raced away. That's when I noticed a certain statue.

I sighed as I slowly walked towards it, "I guess I'm back."

The next thing I knew is that I slowly sat down to the statue. Making sure not touch his hand. I leaned up against the stone wall as I let my head rest. My breathing slowed a bit then it picked up speed again. That's when my world was stripped away of it's color.

"Heya Pinetree! It's been a while," Bill greeted.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
___________________

Soooo I hope that you liked this chapter! Again I'm sorry for making you wait. I'm right now working on the chapter. Hopefully that one will be sent out soon!

Please comment down if I made any mistakes or any suggestions!

Please vote as well!

I'll see you in the next chapter! :>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.5K 2.6K 18
It's been ten long years sense the demon known as Bill Cipher took over the small town Gravity Falls. Dipper Pines and his sister Mable Pines are ba...
87.6K 3.8K 19
Dipper was only thirteen teen when he did this to himself. Dipper was in the middle of the woods when this happened, under the stars and bright moon...
169K 6.1K 15
Let's say that Dipper never went to gravity falls, but everything else still happens. Mabel defeated Bill with the rest of the town. There both 17...