Stargirl, Lucas Sinclair.

By cIeopatrasss

❝ I just wanna see you shine, Cause I know you are a Stargirl ❞ ❪ l... More

Stargirl.
ACT ONE. Welcome to Hawkins
01. The Vanishing of Will
02. Panty Franny
03. Do You Copy?
04. Maple Street Weirdo
05. Stupid Failed Plan.
06. Friends
07. Stargirl and Starboy
08. Confession
09. The Flea
10. First Blood
11. Bathtub
12. Upside Down
ACT TWO. Dig Dug
13. Dear, El.
14. Mad Max
15. Treat or Freak
16. Pollywog
17. Wise of Will
18. Dig Dug
19. Spying
20. Reunion
21. Lanny.
ACT THREE. Poor Billy
22. Suzie?
23. Mall Rats
24. The Missing Lifeguard
25. He Looks Normal?
26. Oh No!
27. Can't Loose Her Again!
29. Deal with God.
ACT FOUR. Wake Up Max.
30. First Time You Called Me That
31. Creature With Great Power
32. Never Believe You
33. Running Up That Hill
34. Missed This
35. Dive
36. What She Found
37. War Zone
38. We Almost Made It.

28. Satan's Baby

1.7K 48 1
By cIeopatrasss

‧₊ ·˚ ༘❁ ┊ep 7. the bite. ▬▬▬▬▬▬
꒰ ✎ ꒱ؘ STARGIRL, a stranger things fanfiction

Franny brought El to the couch where Max was. El sniffed and still had teary eyes.

"Billy. He said he was building something." Eleven started, "That it was all for me..." She trailed off. Lucas paced back and forth as Franny watched him.

"Building something...." Max started, "...Is he talking about the flayed?" She looked to Mike. "He must be," Nancy added.

"So, he's building an army, just like we thought." Lucas started not looking at anyone as he still paced. "Yeah, but he's not building this army to spread," Mike interjected. "He's building it to stop El," Franny added as Mike nodded.

"Last year, El closed the gate on him," Mike stated. "That must've got him pissed," Franny replied. "Like, royally." Lucas chimed in. "And the Mind Flayers now knows that she's the only thing that can stop him." Mike declared.

"But if she's out of the way-" Mike was cut off, "Game over." By Lucas. El sighed. "He also said, he was gonna kill all of you." El looked to Franny and Max. Everyone's eyes went wide as they shifted their positions.

"Yeah, well, that's nice." Max scoffed. Outside they could all hear faint screeching noises. Nancy's eyes shift up as she walks near a window. "Do you guys hear that?" She whispered as everyone looked around.

Nancy shuddered as Franny walked up next to her. Looking out the window Jonathan interjected. "It's just the fireworks."

"Billy..." Nancy turned to El. "When he told you this, it was here, in this room?" Eleven nodded her eyes shifted to Jonathan than to the door. Franny looked to the roof to hear thuds.

The others glance around the cabin uneasy. Will puts his hand on his neck where he got goosebumps. He shuttered, "He knows we're here." Will told them.

They all filed outside and walk around a dark path as fireworks exploded in the distance. The trees were rustling as the Mind Flayer stepped into their view.

"Get inside." Nancy turned back to them. They all rushed inside and grabbed furniture to cover the windows. Franny and Will placed the bookshelf on the window as Lucas shuts Eleven's door.

Nancy and Jonathan used the sofa to cover the door. "Hey, get away from the windows," Nancy told them as they all rushed to the two. They all stood in a circle, their backs touching.

They all looked around the room tensely. Dishes were shaking in the drying rack. "It's close," Will muttered. More furniture and dishes move as glass breaks. Franny sees trees moving from a window. The rustling stops.

They all looked around as Nancy and Jonathan held their weapons. Franny had to shudder breaths, she grabbed Lucas' hand who held her hand tightly.

A plod tentacle shoots out of the cabin pls wood and shoots for Eleven. Franny's eyes widened as Jonathan chopped off the arm. Eh tries to chop it off but the tentacle lashes out, sending Jonathan flying.

He drops the ax. Nancy shoots it before the tentacle can strike to him. The tentacle turn's its attention to Nancy as she kept shooting it. Before she tried to shoot it again, she realized she was out of ammo.

She backed against the wall as the creature tried to get her. The tentacle opened up but it was held back by Eleven. The tentacle shudders as Eleven turned her hand into a fist and cuts off one of the claws.

"Holy shit," Max muttered as the tentacle went out of the hole it came through. Another tentacle came out from another hole and tried to attack Eleven. She stopped it. Another one comes through as she held them with her powers.

She brings her arms to her body cutting off the claws of the tentacles. Another bigger tentacle comes through the ceiling and grabs her by the leg. She screamed.

Franny rushed to her and grabbed her hand as the others join her to pull Eleven back down. "Nancy, shoot it!" Jonathan yelled out.

"I am!" She roared before shooting it. "Lucas!" Franny called out as he picked up the ax on the floor as he tries to chop the tentacle off Nancy shot at it.

They kept firing and swinging as the others were coming forward. Lucas and Nancy finally cut off the tentacle leaving El to fall in Franny's arms.

"El! El, are you okay?" Franny held her on the floor. She nodded weakly. The claw tentacle remained on her leg. "Mike!" Franny called out as he yanks it off. She was screeching in pain as she held Franny closer.

Everyone looks up still seeing the monster from the ceiling. Eleven stood up as her leg was bleeding. The monster opens its mouth wide as Eleven thrusted her hands forward her face in rage, she rips down her hands as the monster's face rips in half.

She falls back exhaustedly but she falls into Max's hands. "Go! Go! Go!" Nancy yelled out as Jonathan pushed down the sofa and opened the door. Max and Franny supported Eleven to the station wagon as Nancy and Jonathan opened the door to start the car.

Eleven wails in pain. "Drive!" Mike yelled out as she started the car and drove off to a store. Eleven was wailing in pain as she held Franny close. "Nancy! Hurry!" Franny yelled out.

"I'm going as fast as I can!" She roared out as she swung the car to Bradley's Big Buy. She opened the door for Franny and Max and helped Eleven get out. Jonathan threw a rock at the window. Franny and Max help El into the store as Nancy finds an aisle containing medical supplies.

"Okay. Get her down." Nancy told them as they settled her down on the floor. She leans against the shelf. Mike sat next to her as Franny walked next to Lucas.

"I hope she's gonna be okay." She whispered to Lucas. "She is. Don't worry. And uh, I'm sorry we haven't talked much lately with you know everything going on..." Lucas trailed off as he grabbed her hand and smiled at her.

"It's okay. It happens every so often." She smiled. He nodded with a small grin and went back to the group. "We're gonna need, water, soap," Max told them as Lucas took off his backpack and dumped out things.

"Does any of this help?" He asked. Max shook her head. "No. Go get me a washcloth and a bowl." Lucas furrowed his eyebrows. "A bowl?"

"Lucas."

Franny smacked his arm as they rushed to aisles looking for bowls. "Lucas, there are no bowls in the cereal aisle." Franny groaned. As he kept looking for one.

"Yes, there is. Trust me, Frans." Lucas said as he kept looking for a bowl. Lucas sighs as they walked out of the aisle. His eyes went wide as he saw fireworks.  "Oh, shit."

Lucas started at the fireworks and exited, he looked to Franny who kept looking at the fireworks. He grabbed her hand and rushed over there.

"Satan's baby." Lucas chuckled. "You ever shot one of these suckers?" He asked Franny who shook her head. "No. We always go to Mr. Clines's Fun Fair."

"That's an underestimate," Lucas told her. "Lucas, we're supposed to be looking for a bowl. Not fireworks." Franny insisted he should put down the fireworks and help him look for a bowl.

"I know. But this is way better. There is a reason this warning label says "18 or older." Lucas pointed to the table. Franny licked her lips and rolled her eyes. She crossed her arms.

"This sucker is filled with 150 grains of black powder." He smiled. "AKA gunpowder." He handed the box to Franny who inspected it. "Strap two of these together, and it's bigger than an M-80."

"Your point?" Franny asked. "Okay, my point is five of them, we've got ourselves a stick of dynamite." He crossed his arms smiling.

"So we're gonna kill it with fireworks?" She squinted her eyes as he nodded. "You wanna kill the piece of shit with Satan's Baby?" Franny added as Lucas grabbed more fireworks as he placed them on top of Satan's Baby. "Should the man be holding this?" She moved her mouth into a line as Lucas chuckled.

"Fine. I'll hold them and you place more." Lucas grabbed the fireworks as Franny placed a lot more on top of them. "This should be good." Lucas smiled. "Should we take these to the car?" Franny asked. "Yeah." Franny and Lucas walked to the car with the fireworks.

They both walked to the fireworks and grabbed more and placed them in the car. "This should be good for now," Lucas told her as she nodded. "I love you, Lucas." Franny smiled, "And I know I don't say it often but I do. I really do." Franny explained, Lucas smiled at her and brought her into a kiss. "I love you too."

"Guys. Come on." Gabby called out for them as the two were still sharing a kiss. "You two can kiss later. El needs us." The two break up the kiss and follow Gabby to the freezer where the rest of the group was. Eleven was wearing an American flag and blindfolded.

Lucas grabbed Franny a soda; Dr. Pepper to be exact as Lucas grabbed himself a Coca-Cola. They both opened the soda tabs and took a sip from them. Mike looked at the two drinking the sodas in sync.

Mike shushed them. "Sorry," Franny whispered taking another sip from her soda. The two meaning Lucas and Mike argued about The New Coke.

"Hey!" Eleven ripped off the blindfold. "Sorry. Did you... find him?" Mike asked as El nodded. "Lucas. Grab more fireworks." Lucas rushed to grab a basket as Franny placed the remaining fireworks in the basket. It was to the top where all of them could fall out.

"He's at the movies," El replied. "The movies? Dustin's so freaked out about the gate, he decided to go watch a movie?" Lucas furrowed his eyebrows pushing the full basket of fireworks. "Makes total sense." Franny agreed with Lucas.

"If this doesn't work we'll kill the piece of shit with Lucas and Franny's plan of fireworks ." Max smiled as Franny helped Lucas take the basket out of the store and placed them in a car.

"How long does it take to get to StarCourt from here?" Franny asked. "Maybe 30 minutes or more," Nancy added as she started the car and drove off.

𓆩♡𓆪

"Okay about 5 minutes from now," Nancy told them as they turned a street leading them to the StarCourt. They all rushed out of the car seeing people leave from the bus. "Come on," Nancy tells them as they rushed inside and head up the escalator.

Franny spotted people looking for others. "Who are they looking for?" Max asked. "Dustin," Franny muttered.

Eleven used her powers to turn on the car and make the headlights flash. The guards lifted their heads up seeing Eleven's hand trembling from the second floor. She trusted the car forward knocking or killing the guards.

They all gathered around Eleven where Franny saw, Dustin, Erica, Kirby, Robin, and Steve. Franny gave a small gave to her sister who smiled at her waving back.

Franny walked to the escalator running down and rushing to hug her sister. "Franny!" Kirby smiled into the hug.

"Lucas?" Erica asked, "What are you doing here?" Lucas replied. "Ask them. It's their fault." Erica added as Franny and Kirby broke out of the hug.

"True, yeah. Totally true. It's absolutely our fault." Steve interjected. "I totally don't understand what happened to that car," Robin asked. Dustin pointed to El. "El has superpowers."

"I'm sorry?" Robin asked. "Superpowers, Robs. She threw it with her mind." Kirby added. "That's El?" Erica interjected.

"I'm confused who are you?" Jonathan asked. "I'm Robin. I work with Steve and Kirby." Robin smiled grabbing Kirby's hand. "Yeah, which is how we found out about the Russians."

Max and Franny's eyes widened. "Those were Russians?" Franny and Max said in sync. "Some of them." Erica looked back to the guards on the floor.

"What are you talking about?" Lucas asked. "Didn't you hear our code red?" Dustin asked as Franny furrowed her brows. "Yeah. We couldn't understand what half of what you were saying!" Mike added.

The chaos went on for a while as El placed her hands on her ears as they kept ringing she squeezed her eyes closed. She fell to the ground. Franny rushed to her as Mike stood next to El.

El who was whimpering turned to her back. "My leg. My leg." She muttered.

Jonathan peeled away the gauze as the wound was swollen. They exclaimed in disgust. Something moved between Eleven's skin as she was grunting. The others watched helplessly as Mike worried for her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

354K 1.4K 4
(Her beauty filled the stars, As if to beg the heavens to crumple up the sky again) (Stranger things 1+) (Female!ocxMike Wheeler) (Completed u...
61.8K 1.1K 42
Different Eddie Munson x fem reader.. aka y/n :) Please vote and make requests!! All rights for the characters belong to Stranger Things and the Duff...
488K 13.9K 22
「𝗗𝗔𝗠𝗔𝗚𝗘𝗗 𝗚𝗢𝗢𝗗𝗦」❝damaged goods, fuck, that has a nice ring to it❞ Started: July 22, 2019 Finished: July 28, 2019 (STEVE HARRINGTON X OC) (...
23.5K 456 19
COMPLETED UNTIL SEASON FIVE! "Young lovers with their legs tied up in knots" [SEASON THREE-FIVE] mike wheeler x fem!oc