Five Nights at Freddy's: Secu...

By VJ101B

Disappearances have been happening in the area around Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex. At first, Gregory thou... More

Same As Always
A Face In The Crowd
A Shocking Performance
Hello, Gregory!
Locked In
Technical Difficulties
The Daycare Attendant
Why Do I Hear Boss Music?
It's Pizza Time!
A Clean Exit
It's Just A Dream
Your Prize Is...
Not Lost But Most Certainly Found
Backstage Drama
Bark And Bite
What You Are On The Inside
Grudges and Bonds
I'm A Firing My Laser!
I Never Thought I'd Be Back Here
Feeding Frenzy
Hitting Rock Bottom
Not So Bad Bunny
Back On Course
A Stroke of Good Luck
A Little Birdie Told Me
Coming Soon To Theaters Near You
I'm Ready For You This Time
Here's What Really Happened
Anybody Home?
A Light at The End of The Tunnel
Ahoy, Matey!
Welcome Aboard
Water Works
Sorry To Rain On Your Parade
Your Princess Is In Another Castle
Racing Thoughts
Gotta Step On The Gas
Sweet Rave Party!
Eyes On The Road
Night and Day
Tell Me What's On Your Mind
Does This Look Like The Face of Mercy?
It's Always Darkest Under The Lighthouse
The Man Behind The Slaughter
A Brighter Tomorrow
Ness' Story
Gregory's Life Since the Pizzaplex
Notes from the Author
Gregory's Diary

Bright, Shiny, And New

470 6 2
By VJ101B

Chica and I saw a locked gate with a yellow speaker box attached to it, "How are we going to open this gate?" I asked, "Allow me, sweetie." Chica replied as she placed me down, she walked up to the speaker box, let out a static hiss from her beak, and the gate opened. I stood there in amazement, still holding Bonnie's head, "That was so cool. Thank you, Chica." "You're welcome, sweetie." She responded. We walked through and passed an old poster on the wall, Chica called Freddy to let him know we were ok, "Freddy. We are out of the Sewer and are close to the Kitchen Locker Rooms."

"That is wonderful news, Chica! I am so glad that you and Gregory escaped." Freddy replied, Chica looked at me and Bonnie's head and saw how dirty we were before looking at herself, "We should get cleaned up before going back to you, Freddy. We will meet you in Parts and Service. We have also found something you need to see." I heard what Chica said and looked at my skin and clothing to see how dirty I was. We did just get out of a Sewer filled with garbage, and I haven't taken a shower in two days, so now was a good time to take one. "Very well then. Officer Vanessa and I will meet you in Parts and Service, Chica." Freddy replied. I followed Chica into the Locker Room to get cleaned up.

She grabbed some towels, a bottle of bleach, and a few cleaning cloths which were hiding a balled-up red and black shirt that looks similar to the one Roxy wears, she placed the items into a bin and rolled it to the shower stalls. Chica looked through each stall until she found one with soap, she opened the bleach bottle, poured some on a cleaning cloth, and wiped the stall's floor and handles. When it was clean, she placed the dirty cloth on the railing of the bin.

"Ok, sweetie, now you can use the shower, make sure you wash your hands well." Chica said, I felt uncomfortable about undressing in front of Chica and Bonnie's head, so I asked her to look away. "Thank you, Chica. Um, could you... look away." Chica imminently understood what I meant by that. "Of course, sweetie. I will take Bonnie's head and clean it around the corner, don't forget to empty your pockets too. I will also take your clothes to the Cleaning Room to wash them." I nodded my head and emptied my pockets, I placed all the items I had in a nearby locker and went back to the shower to get undressed, Chica left the towels outside the shower and took my dirty clothes to the Cleaning Room.

While I was getting myself cleaned up, Chica placed my clothes in a washing machine, set the water level to a low level, poured detergent in the machine while the water was filling it up, and closed it. She took another cleaning cloth and poured bleach on it, she started scrubbing Bonnie's head carefully avoiding his exposed circuits and wires. When he was grime-free, Chica picked up a bottle of a special solution and used it to clean up Bonnie's inner components.

After Bonnie's head was all clean, Chica started cleaning herself. She couldn't clean her chest cavity due to her stomach hatch being broken, but she'll be able to do that in a special room in Parts and Service. Since Chica ate from the garbage multiple times in the past, the technicians set up a special room to remove any garbage inside her chest cavity. When Chica was all clean, she heard the washing machine make a buzzing sound, "Excellent, his clothes are clean."

"Now to put them in the dryer." She said as she took out the wet clothes from the washing machine and put them inside a dryer, she took a fabric softener sheet and threw it in with the clothes and turned the dryer on after closing it. Chica also wanted to make sure that my shoes and Faz-Watch were clean as well, she grabbed a bottle of disinfectant spray and wiped the Faz-Watch before going to town on my shoes. She kept spraying until every last germ on those shoes was gone.

 I finished my shower and started drying off by the time Chica came back with my now clean dry clothes, "Your clothes are all dry. I will leave them inside the bin for you when you are finished."

"Thank you, Chica." I said, she placed the bin outside the shower stall and walked around the corner. While she was waiting, she looked at the golden Monty plush toy inside the open locker and was surprised to see it.

I got dressed and went to get the things I found, "This is one of the golden plushies that went missing! Where did you find it?" Chica said, "I found that plush toy in a Storage Room in Bonnie Bowl." "In Bonnie Bowl? I wonder what was it doing up there?" Chica said, "Freddy and I also found another golden plush toy of Freddy in Monty's Room." I said, Chica felt this was an appropriate time for her to scan me to see my guest profile, "Hold still, sweetie. I need to scan you." She said as two blue rays of light came out of her eyes and scanned my face, "Hm... That's odd, your guest profile isn't showing up for me. Your name is Gregory, right?" I nodded my head at the question. "Y-Yes."

"How did you get trapped inside the Pizzaplex, Gregory?" Chica asked, I looked her in the eyes and responded, "W-Well, you see, after Freddy collapsed on stage, I... I snuck down to Parts and Service and hid inside Freddy to hide from the security guards." "I tried to escape through the front doors, but I didn't make it in time." Chica was shocked to hear that I entered Freddy's chest cavity and hid in there. She was sad to hear that I couldn't escape before the doors locked, which led to her next question for me, "Did you try to find another way to escape?"

"Yes, Freddy told me about the Loading Docks and the Fire Escape in the Prize Counter, I tried both, but the Fire Escape wouldn't open because I'm not a VIP and someone changed the security clearance for the Loading Dock controls. I tried to get out through there on Sunday, but you tried to get me. Now Freddy and Vanessa said that my best chance of getting out is waiting until the doors reopen on Friday at 6 AM."

Bits of Chica's memory started to come back after hearing what I said, she remembered eating some pizza and eating the Monty Mystery Mix moments before her memory went blank again. "I tried to get you?" She asked, "Well, your system was infected by a virus and I put one of Ness' software chips inside you. I know about them because I read some messages about Ness creating software chips and trying to solve a mystery involving the Pizzaplex, and I know Ness because I met her. She helped treat an injury for me." I replied.

Chica was processing all the information given to her. So I met Ness, stayed hidden longer than I expected, got locked inside the Pizzaplex, couldn't find another way out, and trying to avoid getting caught until Friday at 6 AM while also trying to help the other Animatronics with whatever virus was infecting their systems. "Thank you for telling me, sweetie. I'm glad that Freddy and Officer Vanessa are helping you and I'll help you as well." Chica said. My eyes shot wide open when I heard what Chica said, "Y-You will?"

Chica giggled, "Of course I will, sweetie. It would be irresponsible for me to not help you get back to your family." Oh, yeah. About that, I still haven't told her, Freddy, or Vanessa that I'm homeless, but that will have to wait. Right now, we need to get back to Freddy and Vanessa in Parts and Service, remove the receiver disk in Chica and fix Bonnie. "Thank you." I said. Chica picked up Bonnie's head and we left the Locker Rooms after I collected my things, we walked into a dark hallway and I saw a message in a tiny office.

"INTERVIEW NOTES - As requested, here are my notes on the interview of today's Chief Security Officer. While Vanessa seemed eager and bright, she doesn't appear to have enough background experience that meets the criteria for this position. I realized that she worked as a technician and security guard for Fazbear Funtime Service and was transferred from there to here. Not only that, but I heard that she was contacted by Silver Parasol Games shortly before they went out of business and she also received a recommendation that came from the top. I do not recommend her for this position and told them we need someone who has experience running security for a facility of this scale to be Chief Security Officer, but they're very adamant about Vanessa. I haven't seen management take a strong interest in an employee since they hired that new security guard and programmer Ness. This may be just me, but I have a bad feeling about Vanessa."

'Vanessa was a technician from Fazbear Funtime Service?' I thought. It was also surprising to learn that management recommended her despite not having enough experience as the message said.

We walked into the pizza Kitchen and entered another hallway where we saw an elevator, but my stomach growled before we entered. Chica heard the sound and turned to me, "Are you hungry, sweetie?" "Well... Just a little." I replied, Chica saw a roll-up door farther down the hall and knew where it led to, "There is a Cafeteria behind that roll-up door, Gregory. I am sure we can find something for you to eat in there."

I nodded my head and followed her lead. The door opened and revealed a large dark Cafeteria in ruins: 

Tables and seats were toppled over, broken plates littered the floor, and some black gunk was on the floor as well. I let out a gasp when I saw the mess in front of me, Chica was equally shocked to see the Cafeteria in disarray and she had a good idea of who could have made this mess. She looked around the room and saw a small freezer and counter at the back of the room that was left untouched, "We should go over there, Gregory. I believe there is something in that freezer you can eat." She said.

Chica held my hand with one of her own and walked to the freezer, we opened it and found an ice cream bar inside. I opened the wrapper and saw that the frozen treat looked like Chica. Chica giggled when she saw the ice cream bar, but something hiding underneath the counter caught her attention. The unknown object turned out to be another golden plushie, this one looked like Chica.

She picked it up and examined it, "We will have to put this back in the display case later. Can you hold on to this, Gregory?" I looked at Chica and nodded my head while taking the ice cream bar out of my mouth, "Sure, Chica. I can hold on to it." Chica handed the golden plush to me and I put it inside the hoodie's pocket. We left the Cafeteria and entered the elevator in the hallway. I pushed the button and the elevator started moving. "Where does this elevator go, Chica?" I asked, "This elevator will take us behind the Atrium food court." Chica replied, the doors opened and we stepped out. I recognized this room, it was the room with the conveyer belt that had the trash compactor warning.

We walked through a door, but we entered an empty Kitchen by mistake. "Oops! Wrong turn. That door over there is the exit." Chica said as she pointed to an orange and blue door. However, before we left, I found another message on a counter.

"Management had announced a few things at the party. A new attraction is going to be constructed and a new Animatronic is coming with it. Management wants to reveal it as a new band member in the future and has told everyone to not say any knowledge about it publicly, at least until everything is ready. When the new version of my software chips is ready, I'm putting the first one in the new band member. In light of Bonnie's disappearance, Management announced that Monty is going to replace him as the band's bassist, some employees aren't on board with this decision. The S.T.A.F.F. project was a success and Management is reducing nighttime hours for the janitorial and security staff except for Vanessa. They claim it was done so people can spend more time with their families, but I can tell that this along with the decision to replace Bonnie will cause problems here. Speaking of which, things are starting to get bad here. Yesterday, I learned that Howard and Dennis were fired, Jenkins went missing, and I haven't seen Elsa since yesterday. It's not like her to miss company events, even Vanessa and Dave are worried about her. I hope I don't see her on a missing person poster. - Ness"

'A new attraction and a new Animatronic?' I thought, my interest was piqued by this information, I should ask Freddy, Vanessa, and Chica about that later. Hearing about S.T.A.F.F. Bots replacing people made me feel a little uncomfortable and the part about those missing people didn't help me feel better. I finished my ice cream bar and threw out the stick and wrapper before following Chica into the Atrium.

We had to be careful while in the area, we didn't want to get caught by Monty or Roxy, Roxy was on the second floor and Monty was nowhere to be seen. Chica and I walked into Parts and Service and saw Freddy and Vanessa waiting for us. 

"Freddy!" I said as I ran to him to hug him, Freddy caught me in his arms and hugged me, "Superstar! I am glad that you and Chica are safe."

I looked at Freddy and spoke up, "We found someone while we were in the sewer." I pointed to Chica who was still holding their long-lost friend, Freddy and Vanessa stood in place speechless, seeing Bonnie's head caused feelings of happiness and sadness to race through their processors and memories, Chica walked up to Freddy and joined the hug, Freddy held Chica tightly while Vanessa watched us and smile. After a while, we stopped hugging and Freddy placed me down. He turned to Chica and spoke, "Is he..." Chica cut him off and put his concerns at ease, "Bonnie is ok, his main system is still functional, we can fix him." Freddy and Vanessa's eyes shot wide open when they heard that, "We can?! How?!" I looked at Freddy and Vanessa and told them how we could do that.

"Ness said that she kept some spare parts for Bonnie in a Storage Room here." Hearing the possibility of repairing his close friend filled Freddy's circuits with joy, "That is wonderful news!" Chica placed Bonnie's head down on a table and Vanessa saw Chica's damaged stomach hatch. "Chica, what happened to your stomach hatch?" She asked, Chica looked at her stomach hatch and then redirected her attention to Vanessa, "I hit a metal beam when Gregory and I were falling into the Sewer." The damage wasn't bad, but it still made Vanessa feel concerned for Chica.

"Gregory. Can you please repair Chica while Officer Vanessa and I go and look for the parts we need to fix Bonnie?" He asked me, I looked at Freddy and responded, "Of course, Freddy. I'll make sure to be careful." "Thank you." Freddy replied. Chica was a little unsure about me operating the machinery in the protective cylinder, but she could tell that Freddy and Vanessa have trust in me, so this shouldn't be bad. She entered the cylinder and I pressed the option "OPEN FOR REPAIRS" on the console. Chica was lying down on the table and I was at the controls. When I moved them towards Chica, I heard a message from the computer.

"Stomach hatch damage detected, initiating emergency opening. Please press the pink switch below Chica's neck." I found the tiny pink switch and pressed it, the stomach hatch opened revealing trash stained with Monty Mystery Mix and I saw a receiver disk attached to her voice box. I moved the controls to remove the broken components of her chest plate and took it off. Before I could replace the chest plate, I had to remove the receiver disk on the voice box. I needed to disconnect the colored wires from the voice box to remove it. When the wires were out, I removed the voice box and used the disk remover to take the receiver disk off and placed the voice box back into Chica, reconnecting the wires in the process.

I placed a new chest plate on Chica and ran a diagnostics test to make sure the voice box was still working. With everything in working order, I completed the procedure and pressed "FINISH REPAIRS" on the computer. Chica got up and walked out of the protective cylinder. I walked to her as she thanked me, "Thank you, sweetie. My systems feel much more functional now. However, I wonder what caused my malfunction?" I picked up the receiver disk and showed it to her, "This disk thing was the thing that caused you to malfunction. Ness wanted to remove it from you, but... She didn't get the chance."

Chica remembered hearing about what happened to Ness, she felt sad that the security guard and programming prodigy wanted to help her, but was unable to. However, she was relieved to know that I was trying to carry out her work. "I think Roxy and Monty have these disk things in them as well and Sundrop too." I said. This news caused Chica's processors to spin, she wondered who made those receiver disks and how she got one installed in her. She was brought out of her thoughts when Freddy and Vanessa came back with metal boxes loaded on a dolly, "We have found the parts we need. However, we still need an Endoskeleton to rebuild Bonnie."

I started to remember my encounters with the Endos in the Utility Tunnels and Bonnie Bowl, "I remember seeing a lot of Endos in a place not far from here, but I think something is wrong with them." I said. Luckily, Chica found an Endo tucked away in the corner of the room, "There's an Endo over there." She scanned the Endo to see if it had any broken parts or faulty wiring, "Hm... This Endoskeleton is in perfect condition! We can use this one to help repair Bonnie!"

Freddy and Vanessa carefully brought the Endo to the protective cylinder as I pressed an option that said "ENDO TRANSFER" on the computer. Chica brought the spare parts inside the cylinder and opened the boxes while placing them on the floor. When all the boxes were open and the Endo was on the table, I heard a message from the computer. "Initiating automatic Animatronic Endoskeleton transfer. To begin the data transfer, please place the Animatronic's head onto the table."

Freddy placed Bonnie's head on the table and a claw grabbed it and attached a cable from his head to the inactive Endo. "Initializing data transfer." The computer said, the automatic program for the controls activated and grabbed the spare Bonnie parts from the boxes and started attaching them to the Endo.

Freddy and Chica could feel their mainframes bursting with excitement and Vanessa was about to feel happiness too. They were finally going to see their decommissioned friend again after so long, perhaps they can learn who decommissioned him when he becomes functional again. I stared in awe as the machines kept attaching Bonnie's parts on the Endo, I never knew how awesome it was to see an Animatronic get put together.

When the repairs were finished, all four of us looked at Bonnie on the table. The diagnostics checks were successful, but there was still one last thing we needed to do before reactivating Bonnie. I reached into my pocket and pulled out a software chip and used the controls to put it inside the compartment on the back of Bonnie's head. Once it was installed, I completed the procedure with the press of a button and then Bonnie's eyes started to open.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.8K 3K 30
[Completed & Being Rewritten] ↓ ♡ After tears and screams, Rosie, your ten years old sister finally convinced you to take her to spend a day in the b...
94 12 6
The book is still under development and is subject to constant change!! No, the character isn't some random horny teen kid looking for a job as a nig...
32.6K 478 30
Jill Roselle Willis had just gotten over the horrors of Willy's Wonderland and moved to Hurricane City to start over. When she gets a new job at Fred...
3.8K 134 9
+₊ ❝ 𝐈𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐌𝐘 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄, 𝐖𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐆𝐈𝐄 𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 ! ❞ ₊+ ╰┈➤ 🌠 As a veteran ex-night guard, you are NOT a fan of anim...