House Of Taylors

By KatieBxoxox

When you are brought up in palaces you only think one thing. You are going to rule one day. So when your brot... More

O Boy
Chapter two - Uncle Carlos
Chapter Three - date night
Chapter 4- Prince Jack arrives
Chapter five - Lies that bind
Chapter 6 - New Alliance
Chapter 7- new friends
Chapter 8 - The Party of the season (part one)
Chapter 9 - the party of the season part 2
Chapter 10 - daddy girl
Chapter 11 - The rules of the game
Chapter 12 - Rules changed
Chapter 13 - Mrs. Taylor
chapter 14 - messed up kids
Chapter 15 - Young Elizabeth
chapter 16 -Sacrifices
chapter 17- Secrets are spilled.
chapter 18 - Church bells
Chapter 19- more secrets
Chapter 20 - Paradise Hotel meetings...
Chapter 21- Frozen in time.
Chapter 22- Lily's entrance...
Chapter 23 - Almost caught me...
Chapter 24 - I'll follow you to the moon
Chapter 25- tell me lies...
Chapter 26- Let the games begin.
Chapter 27- Want to come home...
Chapter 28 - I'm not one of you.....
Chapter 29- A little too late
Chapter 30- gunshots
Chapter 31- Misstress
chapter 32 - new faces
Chapter 33- baby blues
Chapter 34- learning how to be Taylor.
chapter 35 - cheeky boys
Chapter 36- Finders Keepers...
chapter 38 - There might be something that wasn't there before...
chapter 39 - Cody diaries...
chapter 40 - Cains diaries ...
chapter 41 - Demi's diaries.
chapter 42 - too good to be true.
chapter 43- beginning of something
Chapter 44 - Tyler Taylor the long-lost Prince...
Chapter 45 - Never walk the halls.
chapter 46- Tell me it was a bad dream
Chapter 47- unhappy birthday
Chapter 49- news travels fast

Chapter 37- Meeting the future queen.

7 0 0
By KatieBxoxox

Lyla Owens pov:

I was left with my friends in a mansion a mile away from home, no one knew where I was, and that's how I wanted it. I was running around the house barefooted with the girls and a group of older respective men around us. "Lyla April!" I heard a shout and turned around it was only my Owen, my sweet Owen. The love of my life.  I saw his face it went red like a crushed cherry. I saw his face, beaming with love. He held me up tightly not wanting to let go. "I love you, Lyla Owens." I just beamed with pride not replying just enjoying the moment while it lasted. 

"Let's get back to the group there going to get annoyed we left them again." He said while putting his arms around me walking outside the mansion, to find the group sitting down outside in a circle drinking whisky and smoking. Owen was standing close to me but hesitated when talking"what is it?" I asked he just muttered, "I got to go see my friend." "Who that?" I ask "Edward." "Who is he?" I continually ask "Just someone I knew in my pasted will go to his place later."

Prince Fredericks pov: 

My mum found out what my uncles told me and my cousin, She was shouting at me. "Freddie you're too young to understand." I laughed "Mum I'm eighteen years old I'm an adult."  She gave me a look all mothers knew, "All things in this family come at a price, you should this. You knew what happened to me. I'm trying to look out for you baby." "Doesn't feel like it, I know what I'm doing mum." She just looked at me then turned away "Fine don't come to me when it fucks up."  My mother was commenting on my white top and said I should be wearing something more appropriate. Then I went out to go look for Kelly but instead, I found my old friend Lyla Owens.

I Found Lyla Owens, an old friend. With her boyfriend and the others who I knew once.  "Hey, Ly's " She looked confused "O my Freddie." She hugged me and then I said hi to her boyfriend, I let them into the palace. 

 I found Henry outside in the garden sitting at the round table, Lyla looked interested but since she was with her boyfriend she hid it well. 

prince Henry pov:

I met Fred's old friends, I saw a girl who was enchanting, just by the look of her I knew she was the one for me. I've got a new target. And it's that girl.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 96 14
You have something you think would never end, but when someone else gets in the way it's a little too much. When it all gets too much, you just need...
3.9K 142 16
"Its always about the fucking monarchy!"
61.7K 2.1K 82
Your father was a revolutionist in a country of loyalists. You were his daughter who had the same beliefs. Living in Britain as a revolutionary was e...
35.2K 1.1K 32
"I never thought it would end up this way. You hurt me , you killed my brother and now you are trying to destroy of what is left of my family. Then a...