Five Nights at Freddy's: Secu...

By VJ101B

Disappearances have been happening in the area around Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex. At first, Gregory thou... More

Same As Always
A Face In The Crowd
A Shocking Performance
Hello, Gregory!
Locked In
Technical Difficulties
The Daycare Attendant
Why Do I Hear Boss Music?
It's Pizza Time!
A Clean Exit
It's Just A Dream
Your Prize Is...
Not Lost But Most Certainly Found
Backstage Drama
Bark And Bite
What You Are On The Inside
Grudges and Bonds
I'm A Firing My Laser!
Feeding Frenzy
Hitting Rock Bottom
Bright, Shiny, And New
Not So Bad Bunny
Back On Course
A Stroke of Good Luck
A Little Birdie Told Me
Coming Soon To Theaters Near You
I'm Ready For You This Time
Here's What Really Happened
Anybody Home?
A Light at The End of The Tunnel
Ahoy, Matey!
Welcome Aboard
Water Works
Sorry To Rain On Your Parade
Your Princess Is In Another Castle
Racing Thoughts
Gotta Step On The Gas
Sweet Rave Party!
Eyes On The Road
Night and Day
Tell Me What's On Your Mind
Does This Look Like The Face of Mercy?
It's Always Darkest Under The Lighthouse
The Man Behind The Slaughter
A Brighter Tomorrow
Ness' Story
Gregory's Life Since the Pizzaplex
Notes from the Author
Gregory's Diary

I Never Thought I'd Be Back Here

371 3 0
By VJ101B

I walked up to Freddy and showed him the Fazerblaster in my hand, "Well done, Gregory. Congratulations on winning the Fazerblaster." "Thank you, Freddy." I replied with a smile, we went into the elevator and pushed the up button. During the ride back to the Atrium, I told Freddy about an idea that I have been thinking about, "Freddy, I have an idea on how to help Chica get back to normal." Freddy's blue eyes locked on me, "You do? That is wonderful, Superstar! What is your idea?"

"So, I was thinking about using that Monty Myserty Mix stuff to get Chica's attention. Once she's distracted, I can put the software chip inside her!" I said, "Although, I'm not sure how to put it inside her. Do you know if she has some kind of chip compartment thing, Freddy?" "Chica does have a chip compartment. It is located on the back of her neck. I will report all of this to Officer Vanessa." Freddy replied as he sent the message to Vanessa, my idea does sound like it could work. Chica does indeed love Monty Mystery Mix, so using that will get her attention. "We just have to get the Monty Mystery Mix from Bonnie Bowl." I said, part of Freddy started to feel sad, he doesn't go to Bonnie Bowl as often as he used to.

Things have felt different ever since Bonnie disappeared, without him going up to Bonnie Bowl just doesn't feel the same as it used to. It felt like a piece of Freddy was missing, like the attraction lost a lot of its charm. However, Freddy was going back there for a reason, to get the Monty Mystery Mix to help get his friend Chica back to her usual self. He has already lost one good friend, he isn't about to lose another.

The elevator doors opened and we stepped out, there was a staircase near the Fazer Blast snack bar, but it was blocked by a chained-up gate. Freddy opened up his chest cavity and took out the CD he found earlier to make room for me to climb into, which, of course, I did. Freddy handed me the CD and I was safely tucked away, He walked back into the Atrium and walked towards the escalators.

He walked up to the third floor and turned to see the giant wall art of Bonnie on the east side of the third floor.

Looking at Bonnie in a burgundy and tan bowling shirt with a dark red bowtie holding a bowling ball brought back some memories of him. Freddy let me out of his chest cavity and I looked at a S.T.A.F.F. Bot holding a tablet in front of the elevator, "Please show your pass to enter this attraction." It said, I took out the Bonnie Bowl Pass and gave it to the Bot to scan. When it was finished, it released some confetti and rolled to the side, "Thank you. Please enjoy the attraction and have a fun time."

We walked in and pushed the button to send the elevator up, Freddy was feeling a sense of sorrow flow through his systems. I could tell Freddy was feeling sad and spoke up, "Freddy, are you ok? You look sad." Freddy turned his attention to me and responded, "I am sorry, Gregory. I... do not come up here often anymore. I miss him." I picked up the sadness in Freddy's tone, this must be hard for him and I understand how Freddy feels. I remember Ness promising to take me on a special tour of the Pizzaplex, but since she disappeared, I do feel sad that I couldn't spend my first visit to the Pizzaplex with her.

I held Freddy's paw to help comfort him, Freddy felt my hand touching his paw and looked down at me, "I know how you feel, Freddy. Ness promised me that she would give me a special tour of the Pizzaplex for my first visit, but... She didn't get the chance since she... disappeared." That mention of the word disappeared made Freddy remember something about Ness, but he felt that now would not be a good time to mention it to me. The doors opened and we walked into a large, dark lobby with multiple display cases holding bowling balls and two roll-up doors with bowling pins on them at the back of the room. We walked to the roll-up door in front of us, but I spotted a message not far from it.

"MANAGEMENT REPORT - The bowling alley needs a re-theme. While most of the Bonnie art was removed, kids keep asking, 'Where's Bonnie?' Do we have an officially approved response?"

'What?! They removed the Bonnie art?!' I angrily said in my mind. It feels like the higher-ups completely forgot about Bonnie when he disappeared, and removing artwork of him from his attraction feels like an insult to his memory. 'I hope not all of the Bonnie art is gone.' I thought. I only know about Bonnie from reading several messages, I haven't seen what Bonnie looks like at all. We walked through the roll-up door and entered an Arcade area.

Freddy remembers seeing laughing kids playing the arcade games in this part of the attraction, now there were Security Bots patrolling around the Arcade. I managed to get past the Security Bots and made my way down a few stairs to the bowling lanes.

Freddy remembered how the bowling lanes were jam-packed with kids and their families. Bonnie always taught kids how to bowl and had a special trick to help kids get spares and strikes, there was even a time when a bowling tournament was held here. Seeing the now empty lanes was a painful reminder of how Bonnie Bowl lost its charm, I found a message near one of the bowling lanes.

"MAINTENANCE LOG - There's a Princess Quest 1 machine in the building. An actual standup arcade! It use to be in Bonnie Bowl but now it's gone. Did someone move it? I guess the devs pulled it from that old mobile game Silver Parasol Games made. Why port to an arcade though? - Dave."

'Princess Quest?' I thought. I remember seeing an arcade machine with that title in Vanny's Hideout, was she the one who moved the game there? I was snapped out of my thoughts when I saw a plush toy near the stairs.

The toy was a dark indigo rabbit wearing a pair of yellow star-shaped sunglasses similar to Monty's, a red bowtie with two black buttons underneath it, two black straps with magenta highlights at the end of each strap that connected to a pair of magenta pants that covered its left leg and a quarter of its right leg. Half of its right leg was covered by a black print, the toy had two small red earrings on its right ear and a pair of spiked wristbands on its arms. It also had two yellow stars on its chest and one star on the right side of its face.

"Is this what Bonnie looks like? He looks cool." I whispered to myself, I put the plush toy down as I saw Freddy walk into an Ice Cream Parlor area and stopped at a small stage that said: "Superstar Stage" on a placard.

The stage's curtains were drawn and there was a sign that said "Out of Order", Freddy remembered all the fun times that he and Bonnie had on that little stage, they used to perform special comedy routines to entertain kids.

Seeing it like this made him feel miserable, Freddy felt something holding his paw and turned to see me standing right next to him. "Did you and Bonnie use to perform on that stage?" I asked, "Yes, Bonnie and I performed special shows for kids on that stage, Gregory." Freddy replied. I noticed a CD in front of the curtain and grabbed it, this was the 8th CD we found, who left it there anyway? Freddy turned his head and saw the door to the cold storage area behind the counter, "Good news, Gregory. That door will lead you to the storage area where the Monty Mystery Mix is located." Freddy said, changing the subject.

I entered the Storage Room and looked around for the Monty Mystery Mix, I rubbed my hands together to try and stay warm, I walked into a room with a staircase and went downstairs. It lead to a door that was blocked off by a stack of heavy boxes. However, a golden plushie of Monty was next to the large box stack, I picked up the plushie and went back upstairs, I went to the far end of the room and found what I was looking for. "Yes! Freddy, I found the Monty Mystery Mix!"

"Well done, Superstar. You can wrap the Monty Mystery Mix in plastic and let me carry it in my chest cavity." Freddy said, I nodded my head and grabbed some plastic, and wrapped the green frozen mix. When I was finished, Freddy opened his chest cavity and I placed the wrapped mix inside. When I was finished, Gregory found a message nearby.

"It looks like my bad feeling was right, Bonnie has disappeared. He told me that he picked up something in Monty Golf and went to investigate, but he didn't return, all that was left were the jumping mechanisms that were in his knees and we don't know where the rest of him is. I can't help but feel partly responsible for Bonnie's disappearance, a lot of people are upset by what happened. Especially Freddy and Chica, those three were very close friends. I'll have to look through the camera footage to see what happened in Monty Golf. Hopefully, I can find something that will help me find Bonnie. In the meantime, I'm going to keep some of Bonnie's spare parts inside the nearby storage room in Parts and Service so I can use them to repair Bonnie when I find him. Management has a few announcements to make this Thursday evening at the staff party, attendance is mandatory, but I still think it's worthwhile to hear what they have to say. - Ness"

'So Ness tried to find Bonnie.' I thought. It wasn't Ness' fault that Bonnie disappeared, but was she able to find something that could identify Bonnie's attacker? That mention of the staff party made me wonder what announcements Management made that night, I had a feeling that one of them was about having Monty be the new bass player for the band. Freddy and I walked out of the cold room and started to leave Bonnie Bowl, but we saw something on the bowling lanes that we didn't expect to find up here.

"Endos!? What are they doing up here?" I whispered, Freddy was very confused by the sight as well, "I am not sure. Perhaps you can use your Fazerblaster against them." Oh, yeah. I still have that with me, I pulled it out and took aim, I fired a laser at one of the Endos and it slumped down looking at the floor. "Yes!" I cheered, I fired three more lasers at the remaining Endos and ran out of Bonnie Bowl with Freddy and reached the exit, we went back to the elevator and pushed the button to send it back to the Atrium.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 6.5K 61
Desperat to escape an abusive relationship and save her and her daughters future, y/n takes an opportunity to get an easy high paying job as a nightg...
3.8K 134 9
+β‚Š ❝ πˆπ… π˜πŽπ” 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐌𝐘 π‹πŽπ•π„, 𝐖𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐍 ππŽπŽπ†πˆπ„ 𝐎𝐍 πƒπŽπ–π ! ❞ β‚Š+ β•°β”ˆβž€ 🌠 As a veteran ex-night guard, you are NOT a fan of anim...
588 30 9
It's been a couple months since the events of what happened at the Mega Pizzaplex. Gregory freed Vanessa and she adopted him. Vanessa kept her job du...