RWBY Story The Black Rose (OC...

By Godslayer2468

One night a boy is walking downtown of Vale when Headmaster Ozpin recruit him to join his school. Follow alon... More

Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Bio and Info
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Vol 1 (Ova 1)
Vol 1 (Ova 2)
Vol (Ova 3)
Vol 1 (Ova 4)
Vol 1 (Ova 5)
Volume 2 Ep. 1
Volume 2 Ep. 2
Volume 2 Ep. 3
Volume 2 Ep. 4
Volume 2 ep. 6
Volume 2 Ep. 7
Thank You/Anniversary
Vote for new Story
Vol 2. Ep 8
Vol 2. Ep 9

Volume 2 Ep. 5

124 1 0
By Godslayer2468

Howdy, Howdy. I'm back with another chapter/episode to this story. This time it only one today, why? Well I update a few other stories and I was only able to get done one chapter to this story doing my two week vacation I was on, I'm back to work now but before I go back I want to get one more chapter out for this story.

For the new RWBY Anime have I watch it....actually funny enough no. I haven't sat down and fully watch all 3 episode. Will I? Yes, I have seen screenshots and hearing people talking about it. Will it have any effect on this story? No. I already have this plan up all the way up to Vol 7 and most of vol 8 so I we don't have to worry about that. Will I do a spin off of it?....Don't know yet have to see the full anime first and see how it goes before I do a spin-off book.

What about the vol 9 trailer? Oh, I watch it...and hopefully I will be catch up with this story when I get to that vol because it looks...interesting....they went full Alice in wonderland with this volume. I wonder what we going learn about the main cast because so far that volume we just going be with the main group aka Team RWBY. We might get the other reaction but we don't know yet. We have to wait and see...next year LOL!

Other then that,

Enjoy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The scene opens up with Pyrrha fighting Team CRDL...

Pyrrha strikes Cardin, who tries to counter only to hit her shield before getting driven back. He falls to one knee and then rolls to dodge as she comes down from above. Eventually, Pyrrha launches her spear at Dove Bronzewing and knocks him down. Next, she fires a shot at Sky Lark and then blocks Feather's Edge with her shield. Switching from sword to spear and driving him back, firing another shot before knocking Sky to the ground. She attacks Cardin again, who unleashes a short column of fire from the red Dust crystal in The Executioner by smashing the floor. She dodges the blast and then blocks Cardin's swing before he and Sky attempt to double-team Pyrrha. Only for her to avoid them both before vaulting over Cardin.

Pyrrha throws her shield, which hits Cardin in the face and bounces back to hit Sky. She then flips back through the air to catch it and land on Sky, incapacitating him. Dove and Russel Thrush rush her together, but she can drive them back. Kicking Dove away, he manages to recover, landing on his feet as Cardin leaps in to smash at her with his mace.

Pyrrha dodges and opens fire with the rifle-form of Miló, but Russel defends Cardin, deflecting every shot with Shortwings. He and Dove charge at Pyrrha, with Russel leaping into the air and performing a triple somersault. However, the double-kick attack is easily blocked with her shield. Russel and Dove strike at Pyrrha together, demonstrating precision through their ability to avoid hitting one another during the attack. She falls back, still parrying every blow, as Cardin attempts to capitalize on the distraction. Pyrrha opens fire again, but this time Cardin deflects the bullets with his weapon. He charges at her only to be met with a knee to the chin. The two clash, with Cardin receiving several hits. Russel ducks in under Cardin for a surprise attack but also proves himself unable to wear her down.

Pyrrha dodges every slash and hits him with her shield; Dove moves in after Russel is knocked to the ground. After a few deflected swipes, he fires on her with Hallshott, but she can bull right through using her shield. Although he is able to avoid her attack, Dove finds himself knocked out of the fight by an errant swing from Cardin, who moves in for another assault. Pyrrha knocks Cardin into the air and then leaps after him. Cardin blocks a few hits, but she quickly maneuvers herself to slam him into the ground.

Glynda approaches from behind Cardin, who clutches his ribs.

Glynda: "And that's the match."

Cardin: "Lucky shot." Cardin collapses.

Allen: 'There no doubt to why people calls her Ms. Invincible by most. She just isn't good; her reaction speed far surpasses that of a normal fighter. And it seems she has only gotten better since our spar. Heh, Pyrrha you continue to surprise me. Quick, knows how to play a defense role, a support role, and offense, even when outnumbered she doesn't crack under pressure and she is still a deadly fighter...even if it is against a group of jokers. Still she deserves her credit.'

Glynda: "Well done, Miss Nikos. You should have no problem qualifying for the tournament."

Pyrrha: "Thank you, professor."

Glynda: *Tapping her Scroll.* "Alright, now I know that's a tough act to follow, but we have time for one more sparring match." Glynda looks around at the observing students. "Any volunteers? Ms. Belladonna?" Blake slams her book shut and stares wide-eyed at Glynda. "You've been rather docile for the past few classes. Why don't you -"

Mercury raises his hand.

Mercury: "I'll do it."

Glynda: "Mercury, is it? Very well, let's find you an opponent."

Mercury: "Actually, I wanna fight... her." Mercury points to Pyrrha.

Pyrrha: "Me?"

Glynda: "I'm afraid Miss Nikos has just finished the match. I recommend you choose another partner."

Pyrrha: "No, it's fine!-"

Allen: "Actually, I wouldn't mind fighting him." Allen raises her hand. He looked over at Mercury, who looked surprised.

Glynda: "Ah Mister King, you sure you fought last class and just like Miss Nikos I see no problem with you qualifying for the tournament."

Allen: *begin to stretch his arms* "It's fine, I need to stay loose, after nearly getting my ribs cracked by Silva in our last spar."

Silva: "You had it coming."

Allen: "I still won, and maybe a little I did."

Glynda: "*sigh* Alright, Mercury, Allen both of you make your way down to the arena."

Allen makes his way down and walks to the locker room to get his weapon. As he came out, he ran into Pyrrha.

Pyrrha: "You know I don't mind fighting, my aura is still above 90%."

Allen: "It's ok, Pyrrha...beside...." He looks past her and looks at Mercury and sees him smirking. "Something about this guy and his group of friends urk me the wrong way. I also need to know his last name? Could he be one of the people Frank warned me about? There is no way they got into this school."

Pyrrha: "*sigh* Alright best of luck, I'll be rooting for you."

Allen: "Heheh, thanks Pyrrha."

Allen gets to the arena and sees Mercury is in a fighting stance. Allen looked around him a bit and raised an eyebrow. As he is about to pull out his bow, he stops himself and puts his fist up in a fighting stance. Mercury raises an eyebrow at this.

Mercury: "No weapon?"

Allen: "I can say the same about you...Mercury."

Mercury: "Heh, I guess the rumor about you being too cocky for your own good must be true."

Allen: "No... I'm not cocky...I just don't pull my weapon out for those I don't see worthy." Allen smiled.

Mercury gets ticked off and rushes in, bringing his foot down to which Allen dodge. Mercury goes for a quick one-two punch, but Allen dodges but punches, then does a kick to Mercury to stagger him, and as he gets his senses back, Allen gives him a right hook, then a knee to the stomach, and another punch to the face.

Mercury staggers back and shakes his head to get his bearings. He sees Allen back in a fighting stance. Mercury smirks before charging back in with a down kick, and Allen dodges again, but Mercury spins to give Allen a gut kick. He blocks it but grits his teeth as he gets pushed back some.

Allen: 'The HELL!?! That felt a lot heavier than a normal kick!? He mustn't skip leg day.'

Mercury charges in again and proceeds to do multiple straight kicks to Allen, but he is dodging all of them calmly.

Emerald squinted her eyes.

Emerald: 'Come on Mercury we need some more information on this dude. I'm sure Cinder would like something on him other than crap Tate told us!'

Ruby Rose turns toward Emerald sitting behind her.

Ruby: "Hey, your friend's doing pretty good."

Emerald gives a fake smile and then rolls her eyes as Ruby turns her back.

Mercury does a kick to Allen's side, to which he catches his legs and wraps his arm around, into which Allen grit his teeth, shocking Mercury. Allen pulls him toward him and gives him a mean elbow to the stomach knocking the wind out of Mercury. Allen grabs Mercury's shirt and throws him over his body to the other side of the ground.

Mercury lands on his stomach and grunts a bit. People watch intensely to see what is going to happen next. Mercury goes to one knee and tch's. He stood up and dusted himself off and said,

Mercury: *nonchalant* "I forfeit."

Allen: "I'm sorry...what!?!"

Mercury: "I forfeit. What's the point? You're clearly in a class of your own. So I forfeit."

Allen put his arms down.

Allen: 'Like hell!!! Something odd going on here?! He fought with an intensity just not that long ago...*sigh* let it go Allen...not everyone wants to see a fight to the end...even though this guy is on my radar to watch out for.'

Glynda: *offscreen* "In that case... Allen King is the victor of the match...."

Allen: 'That last kick, though....it felt odd? It definitely was a lot heavier and harder than some normal kicks. Maybe his weapon is around his ankle? But that doesn't fully explain the kicks? And why did it feel so...cold? Is it his semblance? Or something else...and I still couldn't get his name...damn it....'

Glynda: "Next time, you may want to think a little harder before choosing an opponent."

Mercury: I'll be sure to do that....tch."

An alarm sounds, which jolts Blake, who has nodded off.

Glynda: *offscreen* "That is all for today. And remember, the dance is this weekend. But you all have your first mission on Monday. I will not accept any excuses."

As everyone leaves, Mercury stops beside Emerald, and they both look toward Allen leaving with his group.

Mercury: "Alright...that guy really is annoying and good. But it....fun."

Outside, SSSN are standing at the entrance as Team RWBY walks past. Sun notices Blake and runs after her.

Sun: *offscreen* "Hey, Blake!" Sun grabs Blake by her shoulder. "You uh, doing okay?"

Blake: *Blake shuts the book she is reading.* "I'm fine."

Sun: "So I hear there's this dance going on this weekend... ah, sounds pretty lame, but you and me, I'm thinking, not as lame, huh?"

Blake: "What?"

Sun: "The dance! This weekend! You wanna go, or what?"

Blake: "I don't have time for a stupid dance. I thought you of all people would get that."

Blake walks away past her team. Sun sinks from his rejection.

Allen: "*wince* Ouch...the dance doesn't sound a bad idea not just her....but for everyone. Myself included."

The scene shifts to team RWBY in their dorm room. Blake is sitting with her arms crossed.

Blake: *offscreen* "You what?"

Ruby: "We want you to go to the dance."

Blake: "That's ridiculous."

Allen: "I'm guessing you're not satisfied with the results we have so far."

Blake: "Yes!!"

Yang: "Blake, we're worried about you. This investigation is starting to mess with your head."

Weiss: *counting the facts on her fingers* "You can't sleep, you hardly eat, and to be honest, your grades have been suffering."

Blake: "You think I care about grades?" She shrugs and then gestures out the window. "People's lives are at stake!"

Yang puts her hand on Blake's, lowering it.

Yang: "We know, and we're all still trying to figure out what Torchwick is up to."

Ruby: "Thanks to Sun, you, Allen and his team. We learn they're operating somewhere outside of southeast Vale. And they have some powerful people, and suppose one of them is the powerful assassin?"

Allen: "*sigh* Yep."

Weiss: "And, the Schnee company records singled out Vale as the primary target for Dust robberies over the last few months."

Yang: "Don't forget about their missing military tech too."

Blake: "But there's still unanswered questions!"

Ruby: "Blake, you won't be able to find anything if you can't even keep your eyes open!"

Yang: "All we're asking is that you take it easy for one day."

Weiss: "It will be fun! Yang and I will make sure of it."

Yang: "Yeah! We're planning the whole event!"

Yang pumps her fists which causes the bed to bounce Blake.

Blake: "Excuse me?"

Weiss: "Team CFVY's away mission lasted longer than expected."

Allen: 'Hope Velvet and Coco are ok. Didn't get to talk to them before they left...wanted to ask for some good dating spots..if they know any? Also who are their other two members? I know they are strong given their ranking but I don't know anything but their first names begin with F and Y.'

Yang: "So, Weiss and I were asked to pick up where they left off. And now we can make sure you have the perfect night."

Weiss: "And once it's all over, we'll return for our search, rested and ready."

Ruby: "So what do ya think?"

Blake: "I think this is a colossal waste of time."

Allen: "*sigh* Alright, Blake, listen to me." Allen walks up to Blake. "Listen take it from me, every little information we have gathered has helped. There is nothing wrong with slowing down. I know that....you know that!"

Blake: "But it still doesn't stop. They won't stop!"

Allen: "Blake, I'm going to sound mean but it's the truth, what you're doing with your obsession with gathering so much and not resting. You're gonna be the reason why one of your teammates is gonna get killed if you don't slow down!"

Blake: *grab Allen by the shirt.* "What do you know!! Up to this point you've been alone and clearly you've been losing the trust of your team!!"

Allen: "What I'm doing is protecting the people I CARE FOR!! What you're DOING IS GETTING YOUR TEAMMATES KILLED AND YOURSELF!!! If you don't see that someone you care for will DIE! So slow down with this obsession of your's!!"

The room is quiet. Blake let go of Allen. She went to her bed, grabbed a book, and bumped past Allen.

Blake: "I'll be in the library." She walks out of the room.

Allen: '*sigh*...Idiot...'

Yang: "Great."

Weiss: "She can't keep going on like this."

Allen: "No...no she can't. Trust me, I have seen what has happened to people who are obsessed with finding out the truth and information...it doesn't end well with them and everyone involved. Knowing what Tate and Me have done in the past."

There's a knock at the door, and Weiss approaches and opens it. Jaune appears at the door with a guitar.

Jaune: *singing* "Weiss!"

Weiss slams the door in his face.

Allen: 'D-Did Jaune just have a guitar? Jaune can play Guitar?! And if he can, why isn't he playing it for Pyrrha...dear Oum, I'm breaking him in tonight's training session.'

Jaune: *offscreen* "Oh, come on, open the door! I promise not to sing."

Weiss opens the door.

Jaune: *singing* "I lied! Weiss Schu-nee, will you accompany me, to the dance on... Sunday!?"

Allen: 'Oooh, he better hope we don't do semblance training....'

Weiss: "Are you done?"

Jaune: *shrugging* "Yes?"

Weiss: "No." She shuts the door in his face. Turning around, she sees the others staring at her. "What?"

Both girls are standing precariously.

Yang: "And that is why they call you the Ice Queen."

Ruby finally collapses.

Weiss: "All my life, boys have only cared about the perks of my last name. Besides, I already have a date in mind."

Allen: "*chuckled* I have a good feeling of a guy who might actually see you. And please be Henry...You two would make a good couple."

Ruby: "Date or no date, none of this will matter if we can't get Blake to go."

Allen: 'Roesy sad...alright time for plan D! Going need to ask Emelie for her Lesser pointer.' Allen looked at his scroll and saw the time. "I should get going, Pyrrha and Jaune want me to watch them train and see if I can give any tip. I'll see you all around."

Ruby: "Alright, later Allen."

Allen: "Later Rosey."

Allen left the room, and both Yang and Weiss turned to Ruby. Yang had a smirk.

Ruby: "What?"

Yang: "Rosey huh? And first name bases huh?"

Ruby: "*blushes* Y-Yang don't...."

Yang: "Awww come on little sis...so when you're asking him out to the dance."

Ruby: "W-W-What!?!?!"

Weiss: "Look beside Blake, out of us you have the best chance to have a partner go with you. To be honest."

Ruby: "I-I-I..."

Yang: "Come on Ruby you totally got to ask him, out I have been hearing rumors some of the others first years have been giving Allen the goo goo eyes. Many of them total has the hot for him."

Ruby: "WHAT!?!"

Weiss: "Ruby don't waste this chance as much Allen and I butts heads even I know you two would make a great couple...and honestly you suck at hiding your feelings for him. I don't know how he hasn't caught on that the both of you like each other."

Ruby: "W-Weiss."

Yang: "Don't worry, Ruby, we will give you a little push!"

Ruby: "I-I-I..." Ruby falls back to the bed. 'I don't really need help...I mean Allen and I are already dating... wouldn't already go to the dance together...he wouldn't go dance without me right?'

That night, Allen is watching Pyrrha and Jaune spared at their spot on the roof. Jaune appears to gain the upper hand until Pyrrha sweeps his legs out from under him.

Pyrrha: *laughing* "Well done! Your swordplay improved immensely." Pyrrha helps Jaune to his feet.

Allen: "Yeah, soon or later you will be able to win a fight without your aura dropping below 50%."

Pyrrha: "Allen...advice."

Allen: "Fine, I had to get one good one in. We know how I work. Anyway, your foot work has gotten better but you have a lot to improve in the offense department. You plant your feet way too much with no shield. That would be fine and all if you were using your shield, but when you're just down without your shield your defense is significantly weaker than most. But, with that said, your parrying is getting a lot better. So, we should continue working on that."

Jaune: "I couldn't have done it without the both of you guys thanks."

Allen: "No problem. I'm just here for extra help Pyrrha deserves all the credit."

Pyrrha: "So, are you ready to move on to Aura?"

Allen: 'Heheh, yes!! Time for the hard lesson in Pain, which is the best teacher!! I still owe you buddy from that guitar moment earlier!' Allen cracked his knuckles.

Jaune: "I'm actually thinking maybe we just skip Aura for tonight? Might go on a jog or something."

Allen: 'PANTSY!!!'

Pyrrha: "Come on, I know you get frustrated, and Allen is a tough teacher."

Allen: "No Pain, no gain! And I'm not that bad!!"

Pyrrha: "But you must keep trying. I'm sure you'll discover your semblance any day now."

Allen: "Facts, given how much aura you have and how you fight...is probably something defense. So that is why I usually have you on the defensive role most of the time. Given our fighting style, I don't believe that your semblance isn't anything offensive, but in the future if we are not making progress on the defensive side of things, we can switch it up."

Jaune: "That's not it. It's just...." Hesitating. "It's dumb."

Pyrrha: "What is it?" She approaches Jaune and places her hand on his shoulder. "Jaune, you know you can tell me."

Allen: 'Ooooh, Pyrrha, you don't want to know this one....Jaune for once in your dense life li-'

Jaune: "It's... Weiss."

Allen: 'SHIT!!!'

Pyrrha:*Face falls slightly* "Oh. What about her?"

Jaune: "I asked her to the dance and she shot me down." Giggling half-heartedly. "Big surprise, right?"

Allen: "No not really...butttt...."

Pyrrha: "Well, I believe the saying goes: There's... plenty of fish in the sea."

Allen: "Exactly. Now Jaune for the love of OUM! ASK Pyrrha out or I will yeet you across this roof!!!"

Jaune: "That's easy for you to say. You've probably got guys clamoring over each other just to ask you out."

Allen: 'Thankfully Jaune hasn't heard the rumors that people think Pyrrha and I are dating. I got my Rose and she got her hero.'

Pyrrha:*chuckles half-heartedly* "You'd be surprised."

Jaune dismisses the thought.

Jaune: "Oh please. If you don't get a date to the dance, I'll wear a dress. Heh."

Allen: 'Yep... he's an idiot....*sigh*...I should do something about this...but it would fucking hilarious to see Jaune in a dress.'

He walks away. Pyrrha drops her smile and looks rather upset.

Allen: "Well that could have gone better."

Pyrrha: "I guess you're right about that....tell me am I obvious when it comes to my feelings?"

Allen: "Hmmm, well to most common sense people, yes. Many of us see that you like him, Pyrrha. You clearly see something in him given you're the only one who looks at the guy like that. And I just don't see Jaune having a harem? I think that's what it's called. He doesn't seem like that type of guy."

Pyrrha: "I guess everyone has their special someone...." Pyrrha looked down.

Allen: "Cheer up Pyrrha, don't worry he'll come around soon or later. He is just someone who has to learn the hard way first. Sometimes you gotta fall face first into things to see things better. I can't wait to see him in a dress. I'm totally getting pictures of that."

Pyrrha: "*chuckled* Thanks...so have you asked the Rose out to the dance yet?"

Allen: "Soon, I'm working on it...debating how I want to do it... she's a special person and I want it to be nice....maybe I'll just ask her normally....nothing fancy."

Pyrrha: "I think just do it normal. Nothing fancy, just you. No cheesy pick up line, no one-liner, just you."

Allen: "*smile* Thanks...also when you start giving good relationship advice?!"

Pyrrha: "*smile* Look who's talking."

The two chuckled a bit.

Allen: "There's that smile you need. Didn't want you to go to bed upset. I'm rooting for you Pyrrha."

Pyrrha: "Thank you... I'm rooting for you two Allen."

In the Team ASHE room, the other three members were currently talking.

Henry: "Are we really not going to ask Allen what is going on with him?!? He's clearly been hiding something?"

Emelie: "Let's go over the information we have on him now."

Henry: "Well for one, the way he gathers is scary...I never truly noticed it until that mission...but for one Allen definitely not only has a lot more connection then we thought but his observation skills are above then most. We all saw how he was watching Pyrrha. He was watching her moment and fighting style and her fights in particular."

Emelie: "And what about that Tate guy? He clearly knew our leader from somewhere."

Henry: "Yeah, and from what I know and seen Allen was worried when he heard he teamed up with that Roman guy."

Silva: "........*sigh*.......Hey....I....I think we should stop questioning our leader for now...."

Emelie & Henry: "What?!?"

Henry: "Why!??! You were so adamant about it? Why stop?!"

Silva: "Before I came here...I eavesdropped on Team RWBY and Allen talking with Blake. And I heard him mention why he is doing this...to protect us...What he is doing is clearly something he knows could be a risk for us...I wish we only know what it is and to what extent...."

On the outside of the room, Allen was listening and heard them talking. He put his hand down and went to the wall next to his room. He lightly taps his hand against the wall and clinches his fist.

Allen: '.... I'm sorry....'

Emerald: *Offscreen* "And finally, Pyrrha Nikos."

The scene shifts to Cinder in her dorm room, sewing a black dress as she sits on one of the beds. Emerald is sitting on the floor while looking at her scroll, and Mercury is lying on the ground and reading a comic book.

Cinder: "Ah, the invincible girl."

Mercury: "She's smart, but I wouldn't say invincible."

Cinder: "Do tell."

Emerald: "I was able to get a hold of the video of her fighting with that King dude and her Semblance is Polarity. But you'd never know just by watching."

Mercury: "She was able to move things around however she wanted. But she only made slight adjustments. From what we see she doesn't do anything crazy."

Emerald: "Just enough to make it look like she's untouchable. She doesn't broadcast her power, so it puts her opponent at a disadvantage."

Cinder: "Hmm... People assume that she's fated for victory, when she's really taking fate into her own hands. Interesting. Add her to the list."

Mercury: "You should be able to take her no problem."

Cinder: "It's not about overpowering the enemy. It's about taking away what power they have. And we will, in time. But, what I want to know about is this King fella. I heard you fought him today in class Mercury."

Mercury: *sits up* "The dude is definitely just like Tate said... he's scary good."

Emerald: "Not once in the fight did he ever pull out his bow."

Cinder: "Oh? Did he not have it or did he feel that confident in his skills without it?"

Mercury: "Oh he had it alright...and I hate to admit it he beat me at my own game. I was trying to see more about his semblance to see more of how it works. But, he refuses to use it and only uses his fist. I had to end the fight because I got the feeling he was trying to play with me and trying to get something out of me from the way he fought."

Emerald: "I tried to sneak up on him once and he noticed me right away. Meaning no doubt he's good and he doesn't let his guard down not for a second. I guess he doesn't trust people around here, heh."

Cinder: "Smart, cunning, and plays his cards close to his hands very well. You don't require the name the Black Assassin for nothing. Add him to the list and keep an eye on him, he might be a problem."

Emerald: "You got it. Good thing we have some information on him. He thinks he is good, but he is slowly getting careless."

Cinder: "It's a shame too...I heard the team up of Pink Blur, The Devil's Arms, and the Black Assassin were possibly one the most dangerous combinations and team up. He will learn why he chose the wrong side."

End of Chapter.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And that the chapter!!

So the fight with Mercury at the beginning is different. All RWBY fans know in the original timeline he fights Pyrrha and in the synopsis for this chapter he was still suppose to fight Pyrrha and Allen would have notice Mercury was holding back and fighting to gain information but instead I decided to why not change it and have Allen fight him instead...he sure gave him fits....hopefully that doesn't comeback and bite Allen in the future...*sips tea*

The whole middle part with Blake and stuff. So funny enough, that was a little different, for one Allen and Blake was suppose to get into it and Allen was going yell a lot more at Blake but for this chapter I want to have Allen act slightly different.

Yeah, this entire chapter Allen character was change a bit from what was plan. What I mean is in the synopsis for this chapter Allen was actually less talkative and would thought more anything but I went a slight different route for one reason. My friend *cough* Ender *cough* have to keep him on the toes can't let him get to complacent  with me and how I am with my characters lol! I know he has given up trying to solve my character or if he trying...heheh. Hopefully he keep trying.

And some of the dialogue on the roof  scene was add as well, including that Ruby scene with Yang and Weiss talk might as well add that given the MC and Ruby are together.

And that ending....well we know his team want to know what going on but he has to hide it and just have to wait and let things play out. Hopefully things end well for Allen and them...*sips tea*...yeahhhhhhh.

Tell me what you think? What you like? What you dislike? What you think might happen next? Etc.

Until next time later and thanks for reading.

RWBY is own by Rooster Teeth.

OC's belong to me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.2K 994 19
Due to a tragic incident that took place in Haven Academy, (Y/N) (L/N) was forced to move to Vale. After being recognized for his potential, he was a...
13.6K 237 14
When tragedy befell Kai Blaze as a boy in the mystical world of Remnant, all he wanted was to get stronger, so no one would experience the same loss...
13.4K 131 40
After crashing into the planet you now know as remnant you quickly realise that you are stuck here forever with your friend. Choosing to settle down...
33.7K 440 16
At Beacon Academy, young Huntsmen and Huntresses are taught and trained to protect the people and maintain the peace for all of Remnant's inhabitants...