Percy Jackson Betrayal

By IIounno

Alternate Universe. Perseus and Aurora were created and trained, spending most of their lives preparing to ta... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Authors Note
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 1

6.1K 162 11
By IIounno

This is an AU, but just in case I don't own PJO or HoO, Rick Riordan does. Just had to get this idea off my chest, so I put it on here.

[Announcement] Yo, this is an edit made on 12/2/2018. Didn't really change anything, it's still pretty bad, I just kinda put a coat of gloss on it to make it prettier and not as cringy. I'll be doing this to all the chapters except 13 (I'm not going over 15k words), just tidying and fixing stuff up then probably continuing on as I had already written out some stuff for chapter 14 and will just go from there. PS there's like hella plot holes which I'm just gonna skedaddle on over as if they don't exist. Thanks for stopping by.

PPS: Why didn't anyone tell me to stop putting ANs in the middle of the story. It's hella annoying reading then seeing a note in bold. Y'all really just let me embarrass myself like that.

Linebreak ~

No one knew what was going on, bar a few Primordials, they just knew it was really bad.

Everything was in utter chaos. People were running around screaming while Chaos' army was either trying to gather everyone together or trying to get to where everything had gone down.

Ok, well, let's explain what happened in the first place, shall we?

Approximately 4 Hours Ago

Chaos and Aurora had been planning this for a long time, waiting until the moment was right, sneaking glances and going over the plan in their heads.

No one knew what was about to happen, not even the victim. He was the most clueless of them all.

They were in the middle of a Primordial Council meeting when Chaos and Aurora shared one last glance and Chaos spoke up, "Council, if you will, please, allow Aurora and I to borrow Perseus for a minute." Chaos proposed with a face of indifference. The council nodded and Perseus thanked them and walked out with his mother and sister.

Everyone had their own suspicions. Gaia, Ananke, Chronos, Erebus, and Hemera had the closest guesses to what might be going on. The five of them had stayed quiet and eyed them until Perseus, Chaos, and Aurora had left. They had then excused themselves until Chaos, Aurora, and Percy would get back, claiming they were going to check on their domains. Of course, the rest of them didn't question it. They all stood up and left after saying their thanks.

Once they were out they questioned each other, they all had the same reasoning and followed Hemera, who was the tracker of the Primordials, following where they went off to. They were surprised when the trail led deep into the woods, their fear just grew and they continued on until they found where the trail led into.

The trail led them to the outskirts of a clearing that looked untouched, just a bunch of thick trees a few flowers and thick patches of grass, they couldn't see any wildlife or people. Well except for the three very powerful primordials they were watching.

They watched from the shadows as Aurora and Chaos positioned their hands over their two daggers. Chaos' was her personal dagger that only a few had the pleasure of seeing, it was handcrafted, twelve inches long, and had the power to make the most powerful beings fade from existence, but that wasn't what they planned to do, that was Plan B. It had a golden hilt infused with primordial silver along with Chaos glass, it had a double-edged blade, one side primordial silver, the other Chaos glass. It had midnight purple markings running along the blade, written in a language so old that only Chaos herself could read it.

Aurora's dagger was the same length, inscribed with golden Greek symbols spelling out her name. The blade helped her channel her power, thus she doesn't need to actually use the blade on anyone just point and use her power, similar to a wand. Her blade had a hilt made of the darkest void metal Chaos had found with a golden pattern. The blade itself was made of a purple-tinted Chaos glass and Void metal.

Aurora had her dagger drawn pointing it at her twin, Chaos still had hers hidden not wanting to give herself away. Percy's eyes widened once his sister pointed her dagger at him, he was utterly confused. He knew Aurora had once envied his power, but that was when they were both 7 and still training, he just didn't know why she was doing this.

Aurora moved to a blocking stance along with her mother, "Aurora, Mother, what's going on?" Aurora smirked while Chaos simply held a look of disdain.

"Not much, just trying to get rid of a problem," Aurora said, voice perfectly even. Percy's eyebrows scrunched up, giving his mother a questioning look. She just glared at him with a slight scowl. Percy's lip was quivering but held a strong posture.

"I don't know what you're trying to do, but it'll never work. I've known of your jealousy Aurora, but of your own, mother... I've never imagined." Percy stated glaring at them both. They all were still unaware of the Primordials watching close by. "Why are you doing this? It can't just be because of your jealousy...well, maybe it can," He asked.

"Of course not, child. No one of our standings is petty enough to kill simply out of jealousy." Chaos said, taking a step forward. "Greed and power, however, is a whole nother thing," Chaos had a small smile on her face, the slightest upturn of her lips. "With you gone, Aurora and I would inherit your domains. Having two heirs, my mantle being evenly controlled between two people... it's just not realistic to believe it would even be equal and actually work. Especially with the two of you. So, I made a decision a long time ago." Percy faltered, staring on in shock. "Believe me, my child, it's for the betterment that you're gone." Chaos finished, the smile on her face growing.

Percy gave off a bitter laugh. "If you truly believe that then I take pity on all those who'll be subjected to the Hell which will come from Aurora being thrust into a dictatorship with no one to balance her out."

"Order is one of my major domains, Perseus. If there's one thing I do know, it's balance." Aurora stated, tilting her head slightly as she looked at Percy.

Percy shrugged at her, "A simple title makes you no more fit to rule than myself. Chaos and Order balance themselves out together, you cannot have one without the other."

"I know, Perseus, that's why I would get Chaos from you." Aurora quickly retorted, smiling. Percy's face sobered, staring at Aurora and Chaos in hesitance.

The Primordials watched on in shock, desperately wanting to go out and help Percy but being unable to. They simply had to watch as everything played out to Chaos and Aurora's plan

"Then do it, already!" Percy suddenly shouted. "You've both got your daggers, while I stand unarmed. What are you waiting for?" He asked.

"My child, I wouldn't ever want to dismiss you with bad blood between us." Chaos answered. "You were always the wisest, you should know."

"It's a bit late for that, mother," Percy responded back, slowly beginning to clench his fist.

Chaos sighed out, "That's a shame, Perseus," then lifted her arm fluidly, not an ounce of hesitance in her movements. Her armed glowed a with a dark energy that seemed to suck both the shadows and the light in the area. Aurora raised her dagged in time with Chaos' movements, her daggering taking on an unearthly bright-white glow.

Perseus was stunned with how quick Chaos' manner had suddenly shifted, unable to do anything against the women's attack. In a flash, two bright beams came from Chaos' hand and Aurora's dagger in sync. He could do only one thing before the beams hit him, something which could very well put him in even more pain that now, but it was the only plan he had.

The five primordials had taken off running as soon as Chaos had raised her arm. Staying would have gotten them faded as well if they had even witnessed it. Just a moment after they began running, they were knocked off their feet, flying forward from the force the explosion which spawned from the area they had been running from.

A beam of darkness shot up into the sky, at least a mile in diameter, while a plume of bright-white smoke surrounded it, beginning to spread outward from the beam. The smoke quickly washed over the five downed primordials, covering everything and practically making them invisible as the rest of the council ran out of the palace, seeing them and the catastrophic explosion's effects on the sky.

And then came the screaming.

A Month Later

Everyone supposed that an assassin was sent and Perseus had gone to the land of the faded, everyone except those who had been witness to what had actually taken place.

The five Primordials were never able to say anything or take vengeance on Chaos and Aurora for what had happened to Perseus. They knew they would suffer the same fate before they ever tried to make a move, believing they'd be faded like Perseus. If only they knew what had truly happened to Perseus.

That was the first chapter, I hope you liked it. If you liked it then R&R, I would appreciate it, and if you didn't, I would like it if you tell me why just don't make it a flame, I have no clue why people write those just hating on the person.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 93 19
Betrayed, that's how Percy Jackson felt. His girlfriend accepted godhood over him and then cheated on him. All the campers shunned him. His dad disow...
235K 2.6K 15
He's betrayed, hurt, lost and alone. Where will he go what will he do? He gets recruited by a Primordial and made their champion. He now has a new fa...
283K 4.6K 31
After years of aiding the Olympians. Perseus is repaid with betrayal. _________ A great evil took over Zeus, giving Percy no mercy. Zeus sent Per...
17 0 10
Part two of my story Ark Lore I recommend reading part one before reading this story