π΅π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘’π‘‘π‘’π‘¦ 𝑖𝑛 𝐴𝑙𝑙 𝐺...

Por BraedimusSupreme

A/N: this is a first-time for me to try out something like this, so bear with me for this. Also, I only own m... MΓ‘s

Story/Characters
Characters Pt2
Chapter One: Troubling Times
Chapter Two: Welcome To Japan
Chapter Three: A Chance Encounter
Chapter Four: First Day of School
Chapter Five: Another Day
Chapter Six: Council Confrontation
Chapter Seven: Pervert in Action
Chapter Eight: A Relaxing Saturday
Chapter Nine: Leo's First Day
Chapter Ten: Lessons Learned
Chapter Eleven: Hana Trix
Chapter Twelve: Date Evening
Chapter Thirteen: The Sports Day
Chapter Fourteen: An Alien?!
Chapter Fifteen: Magical Mishap?
Chapter Sixteen: Prima's Day at Kyoto Academy
Chapter Seventeen: Shrunken Down
Chapter Eighteen: Parent's Day
Chaprer Nineteen: Spa Day & Relaxation
Chapter Twenty: Gluttonous Feeder
Chapter Twenty-One: Superstorm Situation
Chapter Twenty-Two: Bullies & New Teacher
Chapter Twenty-Three: Trip to Tokyo / Supernatural Forces
Chaprer Twenty-Four: The Rider & The Princess
Chapter Twenty-Five: Hellspawn & Parties
Chapter Twenty-Six: Confrontation
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Rushed Arrangements
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Costume Party Time
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Beach Day Bonanza
Chapter Thirty: Intimacy
Chapter Thirty-One: Let's Brawl!
Chapter Thirty-Two: Bakugan Duel
Chapter Thirty-Three: Brawling & Going Extraterrestrial
Chapter Thirty-Four: Escape From Space
Chapter Thirty-Five: Nightmares of Kyoto
Chapter Thirty-Six: A Tournament Pt1
Chapter Thirty-Seven: A Tournament Pt2
Chapter Thirty-Eight: A Tournament Pt3
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Night Remedies
Chapter Forty: The Busty Nurse
Chapter Forty-One: A Breast Thief??
Chapter Forty-Two: Punishment & Attack
Chapter Forty-Three: Pranks Backfiring
Chapter Forty-Four: De-Aged & Familiars
Chapter Forty-Six: Cooking Classes

Chapter Forty-Five: Hana's House & Sailing

510 15 20
Por BraedimusSupreme

After school, Braedey and Leo both decided that they will go to Hana's house and try to get her to reverse the regression they're currently in. At first, Naomi was not sure of Braedey going for such a long journey, but Tessa, Leo, and the others reassure to her that he'll be fine.

So, Tessa carries Braedey in her arms and they both flew overhead, while Tio and Leo were down on the ground, the latter riding on the tall girl's shoulders as he holds on tight, the tall girl sprinting off at speed to get to where Hana's home is located. Braedey holds onto Tessa as tight as his little body can, Tessa showing a reassuring smile as she hugged him a little tighter than before, although making sure she doesn't smother and suffocate him with her big breasts.

'Guess he's not used to being up high.' Tessa took a guess, just as she now saw Leo and Tio waving to them to come down, and she slowly lands next to them. "So, any luck in finding Hana?" She asked, Braedey looking to them while still holding onto Tessa.

"Not yet, but I definitely know her house is over here." Leo answered to her, gesturing to some houses not far away. "Just a few streets away."

The four of them began to make their way through the streets, but as they made their way to where Hana's house is located, they saw a 'For Sale' sign out front of the house.

"Gone? They're both gone?" Tio spoke out in surprise.

"And they didn't tell us?" Tessa added in.

"Well, that's not very friendly." Braedey muttered.

"Now, now. I'm sure that Hana and her mother must've been moving house last night or doing so without us knowing about it, and Hana might not have had the chance to tell us." Leo suggested to the three. "That is my theory."

"But how are we going to find her new home?" Braedey now asked.

"Wait a second. Leo, didn't you and Hana give each other your phone numbers?" Tessa now asked, an idea in her head.

"Yes, we did that-" Leo now realised what Tessa was now saying. "Wait. She also said she can track where my phone is with her magic, and that allows her to open a portal wherever I am."

"If she can do that with magic, can you locate Hana's phone position?" Tio now asked, her catching onto what Tessa was saying.

Leo immediately catches on and he pulls out his phone, now looking at where Hana's phone is. A few moments later, he gets a location. "Found her phone. It looks like her new home is in Tokyo."

"Tokyo?" The other three echo in unison.

"Why would Hana and her mother set up their new home in Tokyo?" Tio asked in confusion to the others. "That's a fair distance away from the school."

"I agree. But now that I think about it, with her ability to conjure portals and whatnot, she could make it to and from school with little to no effort." Tessa now takes a guess. "I mean, Braedey was able to get from Kyoto to New York with his Ghost Rider powers. So it kinda makes sense."

"Tessa has a good point." Leo nodded in agreement. "Thanks to her magic, Hana could make portals to get to anywhere she can."

"Well, we'd best get going and run forth to Tokyo." Tio declared.

"Run? From Kyoto to Tokyo?" Braedey echoed out of bewilderment. "That's almost 300 miles away. We can't run all the way there."

"Braedey is right. We can't do something like that." Tessa agreed with him. "It's practically impossible, and we'd be out of action before we even get to Tokyo."

"Why don't we use this teleportation sphere?" Leo now holds up a silver sphere in his hand. "I've programmed this to open a portal in a Tokyo alleyway. From there, we can walk our way to Hana's house."

"Okay. That's a good idea." Tio commented to him, now giving him a hug, inadvertently getting Leo in between her big breasts. "You're the best."

"Tio! Let Leo go! Your boobs are suffocating him!" Braedey berated, Tio now letting Leo go as the latter stumbled out, his face slightly red. "We should go to the nearby park." She now suggested, the others agreeing with this and they made their way along to the park just a street away.

"Okay. Here we go." Leo now rolled the teleportation sphere ahead onto the bridge up ahead, and it opens a portal to the Tokyo alleyway ahead of them. "There."

"Let's go." Tessa said, and the four of them made their way through the portal, arriving in Tokyo as the blue portal closes behind them. "Guess we'll take the train home after we're done here."

"At least we can rely on that." Tio nods in agreement.

"So, where is Hana's house located?" Braedey asked. He felt so much smaller now seeing all of the buildings towering above like the concrete jungle it is.

"From the locator, it looks like her house isn't too far away from here." Leo informed to them, and they all began to make their way along to where Hana's house may be located. "We should reach it in a few minutes." He added in, as they go down the footpaths.

"My feet hurt." Braedey now started to whine like a little kid as they go along. "I don't wanna walk anymore! I'm tired!"

"Braedey, stop being such a baby." Tio then smirked. "Oh, wait. You can't." She snickered, Braedey fuming in frustration.

"Why I oughta..." Braedey mumbled in frustration.

"Dude, Tio is much taller than you, so she could put you over her lap and give you something painful." Leo now said to him, Braedey gulping as he shuddered at this. "Plus, it's not even that far to walk. Now come on."

"Why is it that whenever anyone says it's not that far to walk, it always ends up being further away than they say?" Braedey muttered to himself before following on after the other three.

Eventually, after only a few minutes, the four friends arrive at where Hana's house is. However, as they did so, they were all confused and taken back by what the house looks like. It didn't look that big, and seems too... casual for Hana and her mother.

"I was expecting something... bigger." Tio mused.

"Did they downsize or something?" Tessa questioned.

"I don't know, but Hana's phone is detected here at this very house." Leo interjected, looking down at his phone in confirmation. "Best we go inside."

"Are you sure?" Braedey now asks in concern. "I mean, I feel like we're gonna start breaking and entering into someone's home."

"No, it's alright. Hana told me if in case of something going wrong, we are welcome to enter the home to see if there's anything we could use to help us." Leo now clarified to him.

Leo reached for the front door, where a magic lock can be seen. He places his hand on the lock, it instantly unlocking in response. The others were surprised by this, but they went along with it, and they made their way into the house with Leo leading with them. As they enter Hana's home, they all were taken aback by the sheer size inside, which was possibly five times or more than the exterior of the home.

"How in the...?" Tio wondered in bewilderment.

"This doesn't match the house's exterior." Tessa added in, her eyes so wide they look like they'd pop out of her head. "Are we still in the same hour?"

"I think Hana and her mother has put a charm and other spells on this house, so the interior is now much bigger than what it would be with the regular shape of the house." Braedey took a guess. "Kind of like those tents from 'Harry Potter' or something."

"That's kinda cool." Tio commented in surprise as she looks around the place. "So big and stylish..."

"Now, what are we looking for here?" Tessa asked, now seeing the many magic books around the place, as well as the multitude of potions that were by the kitchen. "How do they function with all this around them?"

"We're looking for any kind of spell or potion here that can reverse the effects done to Leo, myself, and Diane. That way, we can return back to our normal bodies." Braedey answered to them. "Leo, you and Tio have spent more time with Hana, so you'll both know how her spell books and whatnot work."

"Right. You two, make sure nobody we know does not get in and cause any trouble." Leo agreed. "And about all else, do not touch anything." He added in sternly despite his short stature.

Braedey begins to look around the house, making his way into the kitchen. As he does so, he looked to see a huge deluxe fridge. "A Refrigerator!" Braedey stood in front of the fridge, rubbing his front paws together like a mad scientist, and opened it up. Inside, there were a number of potions in different colours littered across the shelves of the fridge. "Okay... This isn't a regular fridge. Where do they find anything in here?" He looks around it to see if there's anything, then picks up a vial of light green/yellow fluid. "Looks like lemonade or something..." He takes a small sip of it and puts it down on the kitchen counter. But just as he does that, his face began to stretch out and morph into something.

Over with the others, Leo and Tio were all looking on tryout the multitude of magic books around them, they and Tessa all looking inside the magic spellbooks. So far, they haven't found much except for the multitude of symbols and hieroglyphics inside the many pages of the books, but nothing else.

"Anything?" Tessa asked.

"Nothing so far." Tio shook her head in response. "It might take us a hundred books or so to find the right set of incantations and markings to reverse things..." He then trailed off as he now saw something.

The girls saw Leo stop and look over to the kitchen, so they look over as well. As they do so, they saw Braedey but now looking like a very chibi-like figure of himself.

"What?" Braedey asked innocently with an eyebrow raised. "What you guys looking at?"

"Braedey, you've somehow become a chibi figure of yourself." Tessa now said, Braedey seeing his reflection in the nearby mirror as he stumbles about on his little legs and fell over on his back. "Here. Let me help." Tessa runs over with the other two and she helps him up onto his feet.

"Braedey! You don't drink stuff that glows!!" Leo scolds him and took away the vial that's on the kitchen bench, and puts it back into the fridge behind him.

"Oh, man. There's got to be something in there to fix this." Braedey grumbled, just as Leo fined a a rich blue substance in a beaker.

"Okay. Here, Braedey. Try this. This looks medicinal." Leo gives Braedey the beaker. As Leo gave the substance to Braedey, some of the substance ends up on his hand. Braedey takes the beaker's worth, as Leo licks it off, and tasted it. "Hmm. Kinda tastes like-"

Suddenly, Leo and Braedey start to shiver, shake, shudder, and look like they were being electrocuted, both Tio and Tessa watching Scorcher on. Leo's eyes cross together, as a wall of blue smoke engulfed him on the spot, Braedey doing a little spin before landing on his backside, coughing a bit of smoke and a small burst of flame from his mouth.

Braedey shook it off. "Huh. Tastes like cherries!" He gets up, now realising he's at the same height as he was before. "Hey. I'm back to normal-"

Braedey abruptly stopped when he saw his reflection in the mirror, but he wasn't himself: he now looks like a beautiful and petite Goddess with a youthful appearance. He now has blue eyes and mid-thigh length black hair tied into twin-tails which reach down to his mid-thighs, his hair tied with hair accessories that feature blue and white petals along with bell-shaped ornaments. He has a small frame (4' 7"), but the eyecatcher is the big breasts that stood out. The attire he has on now is a white mini dress with a blue ribbon around the neck and one tied under his breasts around his arms, and a pair of white gloves.

"Oh, god..." Braedey whimpered, tears appearing in his eyes. "I'm now a tiny girl with big boobs!" He cries out.

"Easy, Braedey. Calm down and breathe." Tessa stops the genderbent male from crying out. "Listen. You need to calm down and breathe."

"At least you are human right now." Tio countered back. "Not like Leo..."

"She's right. You think you got it rough? I'm somehow became the Tasmanian Devil." Leo spoke up, who is now indeed the Tasmanian Devil from 'Looney Tunes', snarls and snaps his jaws, then he laughed to himself.

"Okay. Let's see..." Tio immediately began to look in the fridge and even around the spell books to try and find any sign of anything. "Maybe this might work..." She now runs her hand along the page, some of the words in the page now glowing in a multitude of colours.

In response to this, Leo's body about like a tornado in a flurry of colours, and he turns back to normal, though still as his 10-year-old self, only for him to split and clone into two identical copies. The same glowing effect washed over Braedey, Tessa stepping back as his body now began to grow and rise up, Tessa quickly crawling back in response. Unbeknownst to this all happening, Tio watches on as the first Leo suddenly began to grow taller and older, his arm and leg muscles growing exponentially in size and strength, his pecs and abs suddenly growing larger as well, as his clothes also change to accomodate his new size, Leo now sporting a beard as he looks to be in his 30's or 40's. Leo #2, on the other hand, he shuddered and shook, before spinning around and in a cloud of smoke, he now has on a white labcoat and a pair of glasses.

"Whoa..." Leo #1 looks at his new hulking body in the mirror, then he flexes the muscles of his arms. "I've got the muscles of the Hulk... and I've got a beard. Cool." He flexes his arm muscles, while also eyeing his beard.

"I kinda like the beard. Makes you look... kinda sexy." Tio mused as she hugs his left arm, her bosom pressed up against his arm.

"And I'm taller than you." Leo #1 added in, and Tio could see that he is indeed two heads taller than her.

"My god." Leo #2 said in a clear British accent. "It would seem to me that I have become... ludicrously magically intelligent." Leo #2 now started creating an antidote. "It's awful! I long for the blissful ignorance of my former self."

"What's that's supposed to mean?" Leo #1 asked with a raised eyebrow at his clone. "I'm not blissfully ignorant."

"Playing with plastic ball toys that become beasts, also dabbling with voodoo and magic arts, and being in Japan with a handicapped friend. Oh, those were the times!" Leo #2 continued on with his work and not answering his clone's question. 

"You know, I can hear you, and I resent that remark." Braedey's feminine voice now calls out from above, getting the three's attention to see a pair of slender yet plump girl's legs rising up to a feminine waist and backside, as well as a green/white school uniform, the rest of the body stuck up into the roof.

"Braedey? Are you alright up there?" Tio quickly asked.

"Not really. When you tried that magic spell, I suddenly grew up into a giantess, my head and chest bursting up through the roof here." Braedey answered, with his hands moving in response to his words. "But... I have a problem."

"What's wrong?" Leo #1 asked.

"Leo, please don't look up." Braedey pleaded quickly, his hands now gripping his skirt. "Can you... see my underwear?" He asked hesitantly.

"Luckily, no." Both clones of Leo answered. "Luckily, your skirt is long enough." Leo #1 added in next.

"Okay. Well... my head, shoulders, and boobs are stuck in the attic space in the roof, and my boobs... they're bigger than the size of my head, and I'm stuck. I can't move." Braedey said to them, his feet slightly shuffling in a small circle.

Tessa gets up from her position on the floor. "Braedey, you stay still, and I'll try to find where you are." She called to him, then heads off for the stairs to try and get to Braedey.

"Stay where I am... As if I'm going to go anywhere." Braedey muttered as he crossed his arms.

"Hush now, my tall gender-bent friend. I am currently concocting a a highly combustible magic synthesis." Leo #2 told Braedey as he worked with some books and magic potions on the kitchen bench.

"Meaning?" Tio asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I'm trying to attempt to transform us BACK!" Leo #2 stated back.

"Watch your tone with me, geek." Leo #1 spoke back as he picked up his clone by his labcoat, only for Leo #2 to fall out of the coat and land on the floor. "Uh..."

"Mom, how was I supposed to know that they wouldn't be there at the house?" The group excluding Braedey all turn to see Hana and her mother step into the house with Daisy and Mii-Kun alongside them. "Sometimes, they run about like jack rabbits, and eventually, we'd find them..." Hana and her mother stop as they both stare at what was going on inside their home.

"Looks like we've found them." Hana's mother said to them. She then took note of the giantess genderbent Braedey that stood there with his head stuck in the roof. "Oh, dear. That must be a really bad headache."

"Hana? Is that you?" Braedey called from inside the roof. "Are you and your mother here? We really need some help."

"Yes. We can see that. You're a giantess with your head and boobs stuck in the roof, and Leo has been split in two; one of them being a scientist with the other being a Hulk with a beard." Hana acknowledged back. "And on top of that, we know what's caused you two and Diane to regress physically."

"You do?" The Leos and Braedey spoke back in unison.

"Yeah. We found a spell called the 'Fountain of Youth', which caused you three to regress physically to whatever age is thought of." Hana's mother added in, now showing the page the spell is on. "We were lucky to find it, thanks to Daisy here." She looks down to her little familiar, who smiled back with a giggle.

"Okay. But... how are we supposed to turn back into our younger selves before we became... all this?" Braedey asked, moving a hand around himself and Leo.

"Bear with me, now." Leo #2 now throws some of the potion he's made onto Leo #1, then he consumes some of it, fortunately leaving about half of it. In response, Leo #1's arms and body now started to shrink and get smaller, as well as age backward, and he eventually turned back to his 10-year-old self. "There. Too easy."

"Well, that's something." Hana commented. "Now to put you two back together." With a few magic words, both Leo duplicates merged back into one. "Now that is done..." Hana looks up at Braedey's giantess body, while picking up the potion that Leo #2 made. "Let's get you back to normal size, and back into a boy."

The others begin to make their way up the stairs to the second floor to try and find Braedey. Tessa was lucky to find them as they begin to look around. They soon find a door that looks like something or someone is pushing against it, so Leo and Tessa open the door, only to run into a pair of huge city-car size breasts and bounce off them, a feminine cry being heard from this.

"Braedey? That you?" Hana asked in concern.

"Yes..." Braedey softly whimpered. "Who just ran into..."

"Sorry." Tessa and Leo spoke up in unison.

"Didn't really expect to run into someone's bosom like that." Leo admitted with a faint blush. 

"Now, let's get you back to normal size and as a boy." Hana said to Braedey.

Hana carefully made her way into the room, only to see Braedey pinned behind the huge bosom he has. Hana, using her magic, starts to send the fluid along into Braedey's mouth, the latter gulping it down as Hana's mother now does an incantation to change him back into his 7-year-old body. In response, Braedey began to shrink down the hole and change back into a boy. The others look down the hole in the roof, and they saw Braedey sitting down on the couch, so they head back downstairs to check on him, Tessa hugging him tightly and bringing a blush to his face.

"Okay. That's this little incident dealt with." Braedey sighed in relief as he now sat in Tessa's lap, Leo also in Tio's lap, while Daisy and Mii-Kun look at them both in curiosity. "Now, let's get back to our teenage selves."

"Actually, there's a bit of a complication." Hana said to them. "Turns out there's an issue with the incantation spell. Because of all the conversations that happened that day we were all at the Sunohara dormitory, the book was unable to determine how long the spell will last for."

"So... what is the problem?" Tessa asked.

"We will need to try and decipher and untangle all the muddled glyphs in order to try and rectify what has been done." Hana's mother explained. "It could take us some time to do so, and on top of that, you three will be in your kid bodies for a while longer than you think."

"Well, that's just prime..." Braedey muttered as he shook his head.

"I know you aren't too happy about this, but it's the most realistic way to get you three back to your normal selves again." Hana said to them. "Can you guys try to toughen through this until we get this fixed? Please?"

Leo and Braedey looked to one another, Tio and Tessa also looking on to see what their answer will be. Daisy and Mii-Kun were also wondering what they'd say. The two then sighed to themselves as they look back at the two magical women.

"I guess we can wait until you get this fixed up." Leo answered to the two of them.

"As long as we can get this fixed up before things get worse." Braedey sighed, only for Tessa to pat his head. "Hey..."

"Oh, relax." Tessa teased him. "I'm just playing around."

"I guess we'll go back over to the Sunohara dormitory to tell your mother and caretaker about this." Leo now suggested, Hana now creating a portal in response.

~*~*~

Later, Hana, her mother, Braedey, Leo, and the other girls were back at the Sunohara dormitory after going to Hana's home in Tokyo, and they explained to Naomi and Miss Sunohara about the situation.

"So, until Hana and her mother can fix up and decipher the garbled incantation and reverse the effects done, you three are stuck in your little bodies until they get it fixed." Naomi took a guess after the others explained to her and Miss Sunohara.

"That's definitely a headache and a half." Maryellen commented.

"Yeah. So until it's all fixed, we're stuck like this." Leo nodded back.

"I've already been in enough embarrassing trouble because of my body. I really want to be back to being me again." Braedey grumbled, a pout on his face.

"Okay, I know you two aren't exactly having the best of times, being stuck in your new bodies for the time being until Hana and her mother eventually turn you three back, but Miss Sunohara and I had a thought." Naomi began to say to them.

"Yes. I think you two should go off and spend some time at Lake Nojiri." Miss Sunohara suggested to them. "I think your friend Ken has a boat he can lend to you. And I may even come along to keep an eye on you all."

"Lake Nojiri..." Tessa mused.

"I've heard about it." Leo spoke up. "Lake Nojiri is in the town of Shinano, Kamiminochi District, Nagano Prefecture, Japan. Second to Lake Suwa among lakes in Nagano Prefecture, Nojiri is a resort, the location of the first pumped-storage hydroelectricity in Japan, and the site of a Japanese Paleolithic excavation. With an area of 4.56km2, it is the second largest natural lake in Nagano Prefecture after Lake Suwa. It has a depth of 39.1m (128.2ft), and its storage volume exceeds that of Lake Suwa."

"Sounds like a good opportunity." Diane commented, though she knew she might not be able to go there. "But I think I'll stay with Hana and her mother to see if I can help."

"Some time on a boat sounds like fun." Tio commented.

"Yeah. A bit of time outside could be nice." Maryellen agreed.

"Plus, I've not done any water sports before. It'll give me a chance to see what's what." Prima added in.

"Plus, it'll give me an opportunity to relax from all the stresses of things that's happened." Miss Sunohara sighed softly.

"Okay. Best we get our things ready." Tessa suggested, just as Naomi picked up Braedey. "Hey-"

"Sorry, Tessa. But I need to assured that Braedey will be safe during this whole time on the lake." Naomi spoke up.

"Do I have to wear those bulky swim pants?" Braedey asked in embarrassment, his face flushed in red.

"Yes. And no." Naomi answered back, then looked over to Prima. "Is that new outfit I asked you to make done?"

"Yep. The Fabricator Machine on my ship had finished making it five minutes ago." Prima answered, now holding up a bright orange whole-body swimsuit with a black belt, one to fit Braedey's body.

'Oh, man...' Was all Braedey thought.

"I've called Ken to ask him if we could use his boat, and he said we can, as long as he comes with." Maryellen spoke up to the others. "Best we get ready."

As the group consisting of Tessa, Tio, Maryellen, Prima, Leo, and Braedey now got themselves ready up to go to the lake, Miss Sunohara was up in her room, and she was looking for a swimsuit to wear. As she does so, she comes across a small white and polka dot bikini top, and she looks as it in her hands.

"My gosh..." Miss Sunohara smiles to herself as she held the top by the straps. "I almost forgot about this thing. Talk about good memories..."

"Forgot about what?" Naomi asked, her and Braedey now in the room.

"Oh, just reminiscing about my past. Take a look at this old bikini top." Miss Sunohara shows the top to them. "Would you believe I could barely fit into this and grew out of it back in elementary school?" She giggled at the memory.

'She was bigger... than her own swimsuit top... back in elementary school?' Naomi and Braedey thought as the two eye the bikini top and Miss Sunohara's own impressive bust. 'Holy... mother of god...'

"But let's not keep everyone waiting. Let's be on our way to the lake." Miss Sunohara announced, leaving the room while Braedey and Naomi just look on in stunned silence.

~*~*~

Sure enough, after meeting up with Ken, the group of consisting of Miss Sunohara, Tessa, Tio, Maryellen, Prima, Leo, and Braedey arrive at Lake Nojiri of the Kamiminochi District, in the Nagano Prefecture of Japan. It is a vast blue lake just to bear witness to.

The group soon boarded Ken's private boat, which was a rather big vessel that can carry up to 10 people at best, all of them except Braedey, Tio, and Miss Sunohara being given life-jackets. The reason why: Braedey's swimsuit been made to be like a life-jacket without being one, Tio not finding one big enough, and the same goes for Miss Sunohara.

Leo stood by Braedey at the front of the boat. "I have to say, today isn't so bad to go for a boat ride on the lake." He commented, then saw Braedey sitting there with a frown on his face. "You good there, buddy?"

"Just a bit annoyed. We've got to wait for Hana and her mother to fix our predicament, so we're stuck in our little bodies until then." Braedey muttered, then stood up with a bit of a struggle. "I've been treated like a little kid and someone who can't be trusted with anything that is 'too dangerous' or anything else. On top of that, Mom goes overprotective about me, putting me into training pants and even the bulkier swimming ones with this weird orange suit as well, and it's really annoying me." He sighed out of exasperation.

Leo patted Braedey's back reassuringly. "Hey. She's just watching out for you. If the situation was switched around and she had physically regressed, you'd go above and beyond to make sure she was safe and not in danger." He pointed out.

Braedey now considered Leo's words, and he breathed a sigh to himself. Leo did raise a point regarding the situation, and if Naomi was physically regressed, he'd probably go all-out in keeping her safe. He stood up and he nodded back to Leo, the latter smiling with him.

"Incoming speedboat!" Ken called out, now getting everyone's attention. "Hang onto something!"

The others all look to see what Ken was pointing out to, and they could see a smaller speedboat heading their way. In response, Tio and Ken immediately grabbed the controls and turned the boat sharply to the right, just as the smaller speedboat shot past them, the boat rocking from the wake left behind by the smaller boat as everyone held onto the railings, Leo and Braedey stumbling in response to the rocking. They didn't have their sea legs yet. But before they could even collect themselves, the speedboat comes back around again, and speeds right past Ken's boat, the water wake again rocking the boat as Leo and Braedey stumble in response. Tio immediately grabbed Leo and pulled him away from the railing, but Tessa wasn't quick enough, and Braedey fell overboard into the water!

"Braedey!" Tessa, Maryellen, and Prima ran over to the edge to try and find Braedey, but it looks like he's gone under the waves.

Prima stopped Tessa from diving in. "Wait! It'll be okay."

"Why are you stopping me??" Tessa demanded from her. "Braedey might be drowning down there!"

Maryellen then saw something. "Look!" She and the girls now saw a large amount of bubbles forming in the water, now getting the attention of the others.

Suddenly, a loud rush of water erupted from the spot where Braedey sunk into, and there was Braedey, but his orange swimsuit inflated and blown up to the size of a wrecking ball, the belt fitting tightly against the suit, causing the suit to bulge out with evident creases patterned around, creating a delicate look with how much air has filled the suit out. The suit's seams also look strained. The suit's not totally spherical, but nevertheless greatly rotund, leaving Braedey immobile as he finds himself bobbing along the lake's surface like a buoy.

"Braedey, are you alright?" Tessa asked in concern.

Braedey spits out water from his mouth and coughed. "I've... been better." He then saw what happened to his suit. "Oh, great. I'm now a giant orange ball." He mutters.

"Prima, what is that suit exactly?" Leo now asked.

"It's a prototype emergency life-suit, designed to help anyone who had gone overboard or had to evacuate a downed submarine about 150ft below sea level." Prima explained. "I've yet to finish the rebreather masks yet that go with this suit. But once done, it has tracking capabilities for search and rescue, while also keeping the occupant buoyant and upright, while also keeping them warm due to the layer of thermal padding around the suit's inner layer."

"Huh. Interesting..." Ken commented.

"Quick question. Is the suit supposed to blow up like that?" Tessa asked to Prima, while Braedey bobbed about in the water next to the boat.

"The suit has an electronic automatic shut-off system, but it looks like the system must've malfunctioned." Prima took a guess, her guess possible tad to what had resulted in the huge size of Braedey's suit. "The suit could've potentially blown up further than its already tight state, but I guess the suit luckily has run out of air to dispense before it could explode."

"So Braedey doesn't have to worry about keeping himself afloat." Leo shrugged, then looked to Braedey. "You okay there?"

"I would be, if my arms and legs aren't being stretched out by this stupid suit." Braedey winced. "I can't even move my hands or feet, and I don't know how long I can last out here."

"Hey, Braedey. If this were Halloween and you were a redhead girl, we could disguise you as Asuka from 'Neon Genesis Evangelion', and could say this is from the episode where her Plugsuit blew up." Maryellen said to him with a cheeky smile, leaving Braedey to look away in embarrassment.

"Very funny. Now get me out of here." Braedey fumed, shaking his fists but to no avail.

Ken and Miss Sunohara start to turn the boat around so the stern will be facing Braedey, and they shut off the engines. But as they get to work, the smaller speedboat from before comes up alongside, and lo and behold, there was Rebecca and Tina, the two of them in scandalous slingshot bikinis in their respected colour schemes.

"Oh, my god! Look at the little baby!" Tina mocked, pointing over at Braedey's inflated suit. "He's like a giant ball!"

"Aww, can't the baby swim?" Rebecca mocked also.

"What do you want, Rebecca?" Ken called out as he stood nearby where he could see the two girls. "If you are here just to mock us, then you get outta here."

"And if we don't?" Tina interjected. Her answer is when Tio suddenly grabbed and threw a large rock next to their boat, the rock sinking down below the waves.

"Or else you end up at the bottom of the lake." Prima answered bluntly.

"Whatever. Well, good luck with your baby there." Rebecca teased, looking over at Braedey. "If he gets too annoying for you, maybe you can call me to do some babysitting!" With a mocking laugh, she and Tina speed away on their speedboat.

"I hope they end up caught or sunk later." Maryellen grumbled.

"Let's not think about that now. Let's get Braedey back on the boat." Leo gets some rope, and tied it into a lasso.

Tio spins the lasso around and threw it to Braedey, the lasso now going around the latter's waist. Everyone now pulled him in, getting Braedey onto the back deck, but to Prima's confusion, the suit wasn't deflating.

"Peculiar... As soon as the suit gets out of the water and into solid ground, it should deflate back to its inactive size." Prima wondered in confusion. "Maybe the suit must've malfunctioned again..."

"Can't you just pop the suit?" Tio suggested.

"Pop?!" Braedey yelped.

"The suit is made out of a special fabric blend of polyurethane, woven nylon fabric, rubber, ballistic nylon, and Kevlar, on top of having heated layers for the interior." Prima clarified to them. "It is practically bulletproof and indestructible. Nothing can pierce it."

"So I'm stuck in this stupid thing until you can fix it?" Braedey complained, flapping his hands in annoyance. "That's just great, and I can't even move, let alone get my feet to touch the floor." He muttered.

"Okay, keep your pants on. Relax." Leo reassured him. "We just have to get you back home and Hana might think of something."

"I hope so." Braedey mumbled. "Or else I'll get angry."

"Oh, don't get your training pants in a bunch." Ken called out, now getting the boat firing up. "I'll get the boat back to the jetty, and we can go through a portal back to the Sunohara house."

Eventually, when the group came back home through the teleportation sphere portal, Naomi was there as well, with Dante and the others inside while Diane was over at the far side of the backyard. Most of the others were surprised to see Braedey in his predicament, a few of them finding it a little funny but didn't take it out on him.

"So, your protective suit blew up to the point you can't move." Lily commented, just as Tessa hugged his head in comfort. "But at least the suit works, doesn't it?"

"Except with some flaws, like becoming overinflated and having a deflation function that's broken." Braedey interjected with a grumble as he shook his fists.

"Well, we do have good news: Hana and I have almost gotten the incantation fixed up and we know how to reverse the spell. But it will take a little bit of time." Hana's mother now informed to them, Braedey, Leo, and Diane all looking happy about this.

"That is good news, but what good will that do when I'm stuck in this thing?" Braedey muttered, looking down at the inflated suit, just as Diane walked up and picked him up. "H-Hey! Diane, put me down!"

"Maybe there's some kind of valve somewhere..." Diane began to look around, now finding what looks like a valve you'd find on a beach ball. "Here's a valve. Maybe I can try something..." She now starts to blow up the suit more, the others now covering their ears in case except for Braedey as he braced for whatever's bound to happen, the suit getting even tighter as it blew up more, making things more uncomfortable for him.

'Maybe... If Diane can inflate the suit to the point of bursting, it might just work...' Prima thought.

After a few moments... BANG! Diane stumbled back before she stopped, the suit now having a hole around where the head would be. She looked at the suit, but saw Braedey wasn't inside it. She then looked up, and saw Braedey had been launched right into the sky!

"Oh, no..." Naomi now looked very worried.

"That's not good." Prima added in.

"Tessa, catch him!" Leo called out. "You're the only one of us that can fly! You gotta catch him before he becomes a flat pancake!"

Tessa needed no incentive as she shot up into the air with a sonic boom in her wake. She flew faster than she has ever gone before, able to catch up to and overtake Braedey's fall. She caught him in her arms, and she slowed her fall as they hover in the air before Tessa began to make their way back down the ground where everyone else was.

"You okay, Braedey?" Tessa asked calmly and softly, hugging him close to her ample chest.

"I keep falling from high places, it's really gonna mess with my health one day." Braedey said as casually as he could, but Tessa could feel him trembling. He had been terrified. She tightened her hold around him as sign of support, which he thanked her for in the form of a smile.

"Braedey, are you alright?" Naomi asked, now hugging Braedey tightly.

"I... think so. Though I may need a change after all that." Braedey admitted with a blush, Naomi simply smiling as she hugged him in reassurance.

"We got it!" Hana announced, now running out of the house with her mother. "We've got the spell right!"

"Great. Perfect timing. I don't know how much more punishment Braedey can handle after what had just happened." Leo commented.

Hana looked at the page her and her mother have Ben working on, and the two began to perform the reverse incantation for it. Leo, Braedey, and Diane began to glow in a purple light, then they were engulfed in a cloud of purple smoke, everyone else covering their noses and mouths. As the smoke clears, there was Braedey, Leo, and Diane, but they were back to being teenagers, and back in their regular clothing.

"We're back!" Braedey smiled, then he whipped out the hellfire chain. "And back at full strength!"

"As much fun as it was being 10, I like being teenage me more." Leo shrugged, he and Braedey sharing a high-five. "But what about Rebecca? She's gonna give you no end of grief over what happened." He now said to Braedey.

"Honestly, I don't know what to do." Braedey admitted.

"Actually, I've got something that can help." Hana spoke up, holding up a facial cream that's labelled 'Extra Strength Beauty Youth Cream.' "This cream is a version of the Fountain of Youth spell. She uses this, she'll be as young as a five-year-old when she is done with it." She now grinned deviously, the others also smirking at this wicked plan.

"Yes..." Braedey nodded as he held his hands like a villain or something.

"Easy there, Megatron." Leo joked, referring to the Predacon leader of 'Beast Wars'.

~*~*~

The next day at school, Braedey, Leo, and the girls now made their way along into the front courtyard, many of those AirPower to see Diane, Braedey, and Leo back to their teenage selves. Some girls commented that they did look cute while they were little.

As they walked over to their locker, Hana quickly puts the new cream into Rebecca's locker, as well as a note that reads 'Try This Out, from Tina', and she goes off with the others as they all go off to enjoy themselves. As Leo and Braedey hide behind lockers, they see Rebecca reach into her locker to pull out the cream and read the note, so she goes on ahead to the girl's bathroom.

'Showtime.' Braedey and Leo thought.

Inside the bathroom, Tio, Tessa, Hana, Maryellen, and Prima were watching on from the corner of their eyes as Rebecca walked in to apply the cream. Since she is so vain, she began to apply the cream all over her body, the redhead unaware of the faint purple glow within the cream itself. After a few moments, Rebecca stepped into one of the cubicles to do her business, the girls now leaving the bathroom to await what happens next, meeting up with Leo and Braedey. A few minutes later, a childish scream came from the bathroom, and that got the attention of those in the hallway, as well as Ameri and Emily, just as Rebecca stumbled out of the bathroom, now looking to be 5-years-old in red overalls and bulky pants, her hair also in twin-tails.

"Martin! You did this!" Rebecca yelled out angrily, though it was like a toddler throwing a little temper tantrum. "I'm gonna beat you up-" Before she could confront him, Ameri and Emily stepped in.

"I don't know what is going on here, but I believe this would be a peculiar situation Miss Kuna would like to hear." Emily grabbed Rebecca by the ear, and began to drag her down the hallway, with Rebecca kicking and screaming as she was being dragged away, everyone all laughing and commenting about this whole thing.

Ameri looked over to the group who couldn't stop laughing. "I imagine you lost have something to do with what has happened?" She questioned them with a knowing smile on her face.

"Oh, we don't know what you're talking about." Braedey replied back in a feign innocent voice, then he smirked back. "But think of this stunt as revenge."

"But don't worry. The cream is removable in the wash, and it only lasts 48 hours." Hana now spoke up. "But I think her parents will be having a field day about this." She snickered at the thought, while in her school bag, Mii-Kun quietly squeaked in laughter. 

"Well, you all best get going to class. It's almost time for school to begin." Ameri suggested, the others now making their way off to class. As they left, Ameri now wondered about the cream that Hana used as she held it in her hand. 'Hmm... interesting.' She thought.

As this was going on, Akira Hiiragi had witnessed what had just happened while he was making his way off to the teacher's lounge, and he couldn't help but feel curious about the two boys who spoke to one of the Student Council members. The two males seem to get along with the girls, and from what Akira has heard from other girls about the school, they've been keeping the girls at the school safe from the Pervert Group and had put Rebecca and her goons in her place, the ex-member Claudia confirming to Mr. Hiiragi about this.

'I will have to question those two boys about their position and their relationship with the other girls here, and just maybe, I should tell them about my secret...' Akira places his hand against his chest subconsciously as he continues to walk down the hall to the lounge.

Seguir leyendo

TambiΓ©n te gustarΓ‘n

101K 11.8K 27
"α€žα€°α€€ α€žα€°α€…α€­α€™α€Ία€Έα€™α€Ύ α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€α€¬..." "..............." "α€‘α€Ÿα€„α€Ία€Έ..α€„α€šα€Ία€žα€°α€„α€šα€Ία€α€»α€„α€Ία€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€›α€™α€œα€¬α€Έ..ထတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ α€‘α€α€”α€Ία€Έα€–α€±α€¬α€Ία€œα€­α€―α€· α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€›α€™α€œα€¬α€Έ...α€’α€«α€™α€Ύα€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ί..α€›α€”α€Ία€žα€°α€α€½α€±α€œα€­α€―...
40.8K 1K 88
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~β˜…...
69.8K 2.3K 70
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...