𝐵𝑟𝑎𝑒𝑑𝑒𝑦 𝑖𝑛 𝐴𝑙𝑙 𝐺...

By BraedimusSupreme

A/N: this is a first-time for me to try out something like this, so bear with me for this. Also, I only own m... More

Story/Characters
Characters Pt2
Chapter One: Troubling Times
Chapter Two: Welcome To Japan
Chapter Three: A Chance Encounter
Chapter Four: First Day of School
Chapter Five: Another Day
Chapter Six: Council Confrontation
Chapter Seven: Pervert in Action
Chapter Eight: A Relaxing Saturday
Chapter Nine: Leo's First Day
Chapter Ten: Lessons Learned
Chapter Eleven: Hana Trix
Chapter Twelve: Date Evening
Chapter Thirteen: The Sports Day
Chapter Fourteen: An Alien?!
Chapter Fifteen: Magical Mishap?
Chapter Sixteen: Prima's Day at Kyoto Academy
Chapter Seventeen: Shrunken Down
Chapter Eighteen: Parent's Day
Chaprer Nineteen: Spa Day & Relaxation
Chapter Twenty: Gluttonous Feeder
Chapter Twenty-One: Superstorm Situation
Chapter Twenty-Two: Bullies & New Teacher
Chapter Twenty-Three: Trip to Tokyo / Supernatural Forces
Chaprer Twenty-Four: The Rider & The Princess
Chapter Twenty-Five: Hellspawn & Parties
Chapter Twenty-Six: Confrontation
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Rushed Arrangements
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Costume Party Time
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Beach Day Bonanza
Chapter Thirty: Intimacy
Chapter Thirty-One: Let's Brawl!
Chapter Thirty-Two: Bakugan Duel
Chapter Thirty-Three: Brawling & Going Extraterrestrial
Chapter Thirty-Four: Escape From Space
Chapter Thirty-Five: Nightmares of Kyoto
Chapter Thirty-Six: A Tournament Pt1
Chapter Thirty-Seven: A Tournament Pt2
Chapter Thirty-Eight: A Tournament Pt3
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Night Remedies
Chapter Forty: The Busty Nurse
Chapter Forty-One: A Breast Thief??
Chapter Forty-Two: Punishment & Attack
Chapter Forty-Four: De-Aged & Familiars
Chapter Forty-Five: Hana's House & Sailing
Chapter Forty-Six: Cooking Classes

Chapter Forty-Three: Pranks Backfiring

483 14 24
By BraedimusSupreme

(A/N: This chapter takes place after the 'Convergence' story, so read that story before you read onwards.)

It has been a few days since the whole 'Convergence' event, where multiple versions of Braedey and their own enemies had crossed over from their worlds into his. After the whole ordeal, on top of the Sunohara dormitory being heavily damaged by fire, with Naomi and Miss Sunohara being treated afterward, the two were still being taken care of for the time being, and at the same time, everyone pitched in together to help out and repair the Sunohara dormitory.

In addition, after hearing about what had happened, it seems that most of those around Kyoto Academy were also pitching in to lend a hand, whether it be helping with new appliances, plumbing, electrical wiring, and new furniture. It was amazing and Braedey thanked everyone deeply for their efforts and assistance.

~*~*~

After a little while, the job was done. The brand-new Sunohara dormitory was standing tall where the old one was. It looks exactly the same, albeit with a yellow wooden exterior, a black tiled roof, and brand-new flowers and trees planted in the front and back garden.

Braedey and the others all look at the new dormitory with admiration and a smile as he looked over at the structure. "We've finished. Well done, everyone." He announced to everyone who helped out, and they all cheered in response. "Have to say, I could not have even done all of this without you all here to help today."

"It's the least we can do for you." Leo spoke up.
"Especially after everything." Ameri added in.
"They're right." Tio nodded.
"I'm happy to help out." Lily smiled softly.
"Definitely worth it." Maryellen included.

Dante walked up and gently patted Braedey's shoulder. "It's what we can do to repay you for what happened after the 'Multiverse Madness' or 'Convergence' thing we had to deal with." He said sincerely.

"And it'll be a surprise for your mother and caretaker when they get here." Hana added, just as a van drove up. "Oh, speaking of which, here they come..."

The van stopped nearby the newly-rebuilt Sunohara dormitory, with Miss Sunohara and Naomi both slowly getting out, now being greeted by claps and cheers from those around them. They then looked at the new building in awe as they soon made their way inside. As they do, they took note of the modern furniture and the layout of the deco across the rooms and floors. There is ducted heating/cooling for the whole place with modulated regulators, as well as new stoves, grilles, a big oven, a double-door fridge with built-in freezer, on top of the latest kitchen tools and appliances on hand. There is even a double washing machine and dryer in the laundry. The bedrooms all have comfortable beds with soundproof walls and windows, on top of the last mod cons within the home.

"I am so amazed." Miss Sunohara said to everyone as she looks around the kitchen. "You did all of this... for us?"

"We did it after what happened to you and Braedey's mother." Tessa clarified. "We wanted to help you all and bring back the place you all live in together."

"On top of that, we felt it was only right to do so." Ken added in. "You deserve it."

"Well, I say thank you, all of you, for doing all of this for us, especially after what myself and my son have been through." Naomi thanked softly, her holding Braedey's hand, the two smiling.

"Like Leo said, it's the least we can do for you after all, especially after making friends with Braedey and him being a close friend of all of us." Dante nodded.

After the small welcome-home party, everyone helped out with showing Naomi and Miss Sunohara the new modifications they've done to the dormitory and what can help them out with their daily lives as they recover. The two women were very thankful for everything that everyone had done to bring this place back to life after it had been destroyed during the 'Convergence' ordeal, and on top of that, Braedey thanks his friends for their help and contribution, especially with a golden plaque that had their names etched on it on a mantle above the doorway into the house.

Later that evening, Naomi and Miss Sunohara were both down in the kitchen, getting everything cleaned up after the whole celebration and party earlier. But as they do so, Braedey intervened to do the work. He told them that they should get some sleep, for they need it more than him. The two women thanked Braedey for his help, and they both headed off to bed, the brunette finishing up the dishes and cleaning off the bench.

After that, Braedey made his way up to his bedroom, ready to get himself set for bed. But as he does so, he heard a knocking sound coming from his window. He takes a look and to his surprise, he saw Claudia up at his window.

"Claudia? What are you doing here?" Braedey asked in surprised confusion as he opens the window.

"Braedey, listen. It took me some time to get here just to talk to you." Claudia sighed in relief. "You don't know how long I've had to try and get away from Rebecca and the Pervert Group."

"Wait. What are you talking about?" Braedey asked in surprise.

"Let me inside and I'll tell you-" Claudia began to make her way inside, her upper body first and her arms, but she abruptly stopped, much to her frustration. "Oh, that's just great." She now realised her butt is stuck in the window frame, her hips and buttocks too wide for her. She started struggling and pushing on the outer frames of the window to free herself, only to realise she was being stuck for worse with every thrust she gave.

"Uh... you okay?" Braedey asked in concern.

"Must've been from too many late-night snacks I had with the girls. Went rights down to my butt and hips." Claudia grunted as she struggled to pull herself through the window. "Anyway, I have to tell you about what that group is going to do."

"Okay...?" Braedey asked with a raised eyebrow. "So, what is it you have to tell me? Or should I report you to the police about you attempting to break and enter-?"

"No, no- Wait." Claudia stopped him, then took a deep breath. "Alright. Listen, I was minding my own business when I overheard Rebecca and Fujiwara were talking about planning to get back at you and the others. They are thinking about something sinister and dangerous, and they'll think it'll be the perfect opportunity to try and run you out of Japan for good." She explained to him.

"I see." Braedey cupped his chin in thought. "I would not put it past those bullies and clowns to try and find a way to get rid of me and Leo, but they seem to be focusing right on me." He looked over to Claudia. "Well, thanks for informing me about this. I'll go and inform the others about the situation and what's going on."

"Yeah." Claudia tried to get out of the window frame, but she couldn't move. "Uh... could you give me a hand? My butt, it's kinda stuck in the window." She blushed red in embarrassment.

Braedey blushed a little when he heard those words. He slowly made his way over to the redhead, and being cautious of where he's placing his hands, just around her hips, and he began to give her a hard push to try and get her out the window. Claudia giggled a bit since her waist and hips a ticklish, then Braedey began to push as Claudia did the same on the window frame. It took some effort, but Claudia's buttocks and hips were eventually freed from the window, her falling out the window but luckily landing in the bushes.

"Claudia? You okay?" Braedey asked, peeking out of t he window to see.

"Yeah. Thanks for helping." Claudia replied, getting to her feet and out of the bushes. "By the way, watch yourself while at school." With that, she heads off down the road for her home.

Braedey smiled to himself as he sees Claudia leave for home. She did give him some help for school when he and the others get back. He then checked on Prima, who was still going through tests and such for the new Bakugan tournament fields, and he heads off to bed.

~*~*~

Early the next morning, Braedey met up with the others and explained about what Claudia had said to him last night, and it was definitely an insight for what might happen. They all nodded to one another as they both go ahead to execute their motion. So, they will act like everything is normal, then they'll flip things around on Fujiwara, Rebecca, and their seperate groups.

So, to increase their chances, the friends opted to go into small groups to keep their eyes out. The groups are as allocated:

•Braedey, Tessa
•Leo, Tio
•Dante, Lily
•Prima, Hana
•Maryellen, Claudia

"So, what do you think those bullies are going to do?" Tessa asked to Braedey, the two with both Leo and Tio walking alongside them before they split up for now.

"No idea, from what Claudia told me. But I have a bad feeling it's something that'll try and cause nothing but trouble." Braedey answered to Tessa.

"Good luck on your end." Leo gives a bro-fist to Braedey, the two sharing said bro-fist, then they go on their way with their girls alongside them down different halls. "For now, we'd best keep our eyes and ears out for anything."

"Wait. Why don't we use this?" Tio suddenly pulls out a tracking device. "It's easy. We use this device, track the energy being emanated off them, and we watch what they're up to with the active camouflage mode." She pushes the button, and both she and Leo become transparent, albeit with their shadows still on the floor.

"Okay... that's cool. Except the fact our shadows are still here." Leo commented, gesturing to the shadows.

"Yeah, there's still a bit of an issue here and there." Tio admitted. "Anyway, come on. Let's go." With that, the two continue their way down the halls, keeping an eye and ear out for wherever their particular targets are.

Meanwhile, Dante is with Lily, the blonde girl fortunate to be with someone who has a sword in hand and can cause some damage. She is only a healer, so she isn't much of a fighter.

"By the way, Lily. I've been needing to ask." Dante began, getting the shorter girl's attention. "Why are you not much of a fighter?"

"I'm... I'm a pacifist. I don't like human-on-human violence." Lily admitted, looking away. She then felt a hand pat against her head, making her see Dante patting her head. "Uh..."

"You know, you can be cute when you do something so innocent." Dante commented with a smile.

Just then, the two overhead some voices from around the corner. Dante gives the signal for him and Lily to sneak along the wall and stay silent. They peek around the edge to see what looks like the Pervert Group and Rebecca's group in argument. It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out on what they were arguing about.

"So are we going with the taser-in-locker-with-water-bucket-dunk-from-above idea?" Bob suggested.

"No. We're with the slippery-oil-floor-in-cafeteria idea." Tina countered back.

"Nah. That's boring." Haruo interjected. "Not what we are looking for. We all agreed we were doing the fishing-line-atomic-wedgie-in-classroom plan."

"You kidding, idiot? That's gonna fail the very second it starts." Tina spoke back. "We said the slippery-oil-floor-in-cafeteria idea."

"No. Why don't we just do a firecracker-in-underwear trick?" Terrence now suggested, the others just looking at him. "What? Bob suggested a taser and water."

"We just want to get him embarrassed, not actually hurt him." Haruo slapped the back of Terrence's head.

"All of you are idiots." Rebecca spoke back firmly, she and Harry standing before them. "Those ideas are not what Fujiwara and I have been planning." She holds up a notebook of what has multiple pranks and tricks written on it.

"We put all this into action against Martin, and we all can watch the fun." Harry smirked deviously, the others all snickering and laughing at this.

Dante and Lily both looked away from the corner of the room, the two of them now realising what Fujiwara and Rebecca have planned. Lily immediately gets out her phone, and with a quick peek and zoom-in, she takes a picture of the list, sending it to everyone else, and sends a message to the group to rendezvous with them at the cherry blossom tree outside.

"So what is the list of these pranks those guys have got planned?" Braedey asked to Lily and Dante.

"We didn't exactly see the list, but I just hope the quick photo I took will show us." Lily answered, now taking a look through her photos, bringing up the photo. "Got it." She shows the others, and they take a look.

The list of 'pranks' are as shown:
•Taser-hooked-to-locker-door (break)
•Whoopee-cushion-in-classroom-seat (first class)
•Superglue-on-seat (first & second class)
•Laxative-in-hot-chocolate (lunch)
•Firecracker-in-sports-pants (sports)
•Tree-hanging-atomic-wedgie (end of day)

"Geez, these guys have some class, but not in the wrong manner." Leo scoffed after reading the different tricks and 'pranks'. "They really think they can get Braedey with these pranks?"

"Not if we make them backfire on those bullies." Dante countered, the others looking to him in surprise. "Easy: we completely flip the pranks on them instead of them being on Braedey. Therefore, he gets the last laugh as we all watch Rebecca's gang and the Pervert Group get their just-desserts."

The others all nodded to each other as they agreed to make the plan. Throughout the start of the day, after the bullies had left, the group of friends in disguise will arrive on the scene and completely swap things around the area: Hana would grab the taser kit from inside of Harry's locker and hot-wired it to Fujiwara's locker door so he'll get the shock. The superglued seat was also swapped around with a clean seat, with the laxative-laced hot chocolate also being swapped into different cups, Prima able to detect it. The whoopee-cushions were placed on the chairs of the bullies and were also overinflated and camouflaged to hide them in plain sight thanks to Hana's magic. As for the firecracker-in-shorts, Braedey gave a letter to his sports teacher saying he forgot his sportswear so he'll be sitting out, with Ken finding the sports-shorts with the firecracker inside and swapping them with one of the shorts of the Pervert Group. As for the final tree-hanging-wedgie trick, Leo, Ken, Dante, and the girls found the hidden cable and tripwires, so they reworked and concealed them from sight, all now set up for the final moment.

~*~*~

Sure enough, everything was ready. The group gave Braedey the go-ahead signal, just as the bell rings for first class as they go on ahead to their classes. With everything set, Braedey made his way to his desk in first class at once. As he waited, most of the students also made their way inside and talked amongst one another as they waited for class to begin, Mrs. Hotaro also setting up for her class to commence.

Mrs. Hotaro had taken notice of Braedey's now-upbeat demeanour when she walked in. 'Wonder what has given him such a spring in his step.' She thought to herself, just as Claudia walked into the class, giving a thumbs-up to Braedey, who nodded back to her as she walked to her seat. 'How peculiar...'

"Sorry we were late, ma'am." Rebecca apologised, she and Tina both making their way in the class.

"Get to your seats, Miss Tannen. You and Miss Rocker are on thin ice with your tardiness to multiple classes." Mrs. Hotaro warned the two girls. "Another set of classes missed, and you'd best hope you've got a good enough excuse for your parents when they're called in."

Rebecca and Tina both made their way to their seats, but as they do so, they noticed Braedey was already in his seat, but it looked like nothing has happened. That was not supposed to happen... Tina made her way to her seat, but as she sat down, a loud trumpeting sound erupted from under her, everyone stopping and looking to the blonde. Tina instantly blushed a bright red in embarrassment at what just happened, Rebecca also surprised by this, just as she sat down and another loud trumpeting sound came from her backside.

"Whew. Can someone crack open a window?" Braedey joked innocently, waving his hand in front of his face. "Something smells rotten here..." That comment made everyone burst out laughing in response, all of them laughing at Rebecca and Tina as they blushed red.

"Miss Tannen and Rocker. Both of you leave this room and report to the vice principal's office to explain why you disrupted my class." Mrs. Hotaro ordered the two.

Rebecca was about to say something, but a dark and sharp glare from the maths teacher was enough to stop the redhead in her tracks. Rebecca got to her feet and collected her belongings, heading off to leave. Tina also collected her bag and belongings, but as she got up from her seat, a loud ripping sound came from her clothing. She stops when she felt a breeze behind her, some snickering coming from behind her back now getting her attention.

"I see London, I see France. We see Tina's underpants." Some girls sang out, Tina blushing a deep red as she looked down to her seat: the cloth fabric of the seat of her pants have been ripped off by superglue, and her revealing underwear was exposed.

"Miss Rocker, now!" Mrs. Hotaro ordered, and Tina immediately ran out of the room, everyone snickering at the sight of the pantless blonde running out of the class. After that, Mrs. Hotaro cleared her throat to silence everyone. "Now, everyone. Now that distraction is gone, let us review our findings from page 211, and..."

After the maths class, Mrs. Hotaro called Braedey back to stay for a few moments, just so she could talk to him. She asked him if things are going alright, and the brunette explained about the 'Convergence' incident, plus what happened to the Sunohara dormitory, and how his caretaker and mother are doing. The buxom and alluring maths teacher understood this, her giving her best wishes for Braedey's mother and caretaker to make a successful recovery, Braedey thanking Mrs. Hotaro before he left for his next class.

In the second class, which happened to be science, Braedey met up with Ken and Dante, the three of them sharing a brofist handshake before they all take their seats. As they wait, they could hear the laughing and mocking of the Pervert Group members coming close to their classroom. They soon saw Harry, Bob, Terrence and Haruo making their way in, giving a glance at Braedey and his friends before they walk off to their seats, Terrence and Bob both sitting in their seats.

"They're in the superglue seats, aren't they?" Ken whispered to Dante and Braedey, the latter two nodding back in response.

Throughout the lesson, Mr. Kibala was teaching the teens in class about the variables in particular types of elements and how some can contribute to the creation of other elements in the process. However, during the class, Haruo and Bob weren't paying attention in class and were either shooting spitballs or throwing paper balls at those in the classroom, to their annoyance. But when the science teacher called Haruo up to the front desk, he rose up from his seat, but as he did, a loud tearing sound could be heard, everyone stopping and turning to look: there was Haruo, his pants ripped off and stuck to the chair, now leaving him standing there in his bright pink underwear!

"Holy cow! Haruo wears pink!" Ken abruptly called out, and that made everyone start laughing and pointing at Haruo, who just looked embarrassed at what occurred.

"Didn't think the short one would wear pink. But I guess he's a big sissy boy." Dante added in mockingly, and Haruo looked embarrassed at this, the girls around the class all snickering and laughing at this.

Bob was about to go and assist Haruo with what just happened, only for his pants to so rip off him, stuck to the seat and now revealing Bob's tightie-whities. That just made everyone laugh out heartily at what they're looking at, some of the girls even crying as they laugh so hard. In response to this, Mr. Kibala gave the two passes to leave class to go to vice principal's office. The two, after tying their jackets around their waists to try and cover them sleeve, left the room with their heads down, the others still snickering after they left before they settled down.

"Three down, four or so more to go." Braedey whispers to the others, Ken and Dante nodding in agreement. "It is time for lunch, but I've got a feeling of knowing what is going to happen next."

Ken takes out a copy of the list, and marks off the 'Whoopee-cushion-in-classroom-seat' prank, as well as the 'Superglue-on-seat' trick. So far, so good. He sends a text to everyone to tell them what is next as he goes off with Braedey and Dante to lunch.

Sure enough, Braedey, Ken, and Dante met up with Leo, Tio, Tessa, Maryellen, Lily, Prima, Claudia and Hana in the cafeteria, Braedey telling the others about what happened in the classes, much to many of the group snickering or laughing at what they heard. Hana and Prima fortunately told Braedey about the spiked hot chocolate drink, which they marked as Rebecca's. Now all they have to do is wait and see what happens...

Soon, both groups arrived in the cafeteria, though the news of what happened to Tina, Rebecca, Haruo and Bob earlier has spread like wildfire, those that are in the cafeteria giving them no end to their grief. Tina had to try and cover her face from sight, while Haruo and Bob adjusted their temporary pants they were given by the nurse. The group soon collected their food and drinks, and made their way to their table.

'Wait for it... Wait for it...' The group waited patiently for the moment to happen, all of their eyes focused on Rebecca's drink, Prima having a small camera sphere in her hand.

'This is gonna be good.' The girls internally smirked, all of them eyeing Rebecca. The whoopee-cushion thing at the start was good, but this next one... ooh, it'll send Rebecca from being queen to fool.

The group mumbled and complained about what had happened, trying to make sense of all their pranks now backfiring on them. Rebecca sighed in exhaustion as she takes a long gulp of her hot chocolate before she puts down her cup. But after a moment, a loud and unsettling gurgling sound began to emanate from deep in Rebecca's stomach, the redhead wincing in pain as her arms hugged her abdomen and stomach, her face scrunching in pain. Her group looked at the redhead in confusion and concern, Jasmine snuffling out of her seat with an embarrassed look on her face. Rebecca was about to snuggle and make her way off to the girl's bathrooms, but after only making a few feet, Rebecca felt more pain coming from her stomach, making her crunch forward a little, and this action inadvertently caused her backside to erupt with a loud brassy fart, everyone now looking at Rebecca in surprise and with rising snickering and laughter.

"Tannen just crapped herself!" Claudia, Tio, and Leo now yelled out in unison, and everyone in the cafeteria all erupted into laughter.

Rebecca shuffled her way in the girl's bathroom, the thunderous trumpeting sounds still being heard from behind the door, making everyone laugh even harder than before. Some of the girls held their stomachs in laughter, many even crying as they laughed, with the Pervert Group and Tina looking stunned, but Bob was laughing at this, only for Harry to quickly slap him in the back of the head.

"That's laxative-in-hot-chocolate prank no.3 done." Leo said, he and the others marking it off the list. "Next up will be either the taser-locker prank, or even the firecracker-in-sports-pants."

"I checked the tree-hanging-atomic-wedgie prank." Tessa spoke up in whisper to the others. "At the end of the day, they'll get humiliated in front of everyone."

"Sounds like a plan." Dante nodded in agreement.
"Can't wait." Lily giggled.
"Definitely." Prima nods sharply in acknowledgement.
"It's gonna be a blast." Maryellen commented.
"Much like what's happening to Rebecca in the bathroom." Hana now said, the others now laughing in response to her words.

So, when the next class bell rang out, everyone now began to make their way forth to their next class while talking about what happened and the recent events earlier. Harry, on the other hand, was making his way to his locker, while Leo and Braedey were making their way to theirs. The two friends gave a brofist since they've got separate classes. But before they do so, they look over to Harry as he gets his locker unlocked. But as he grabbed the metal handle, he received a sudden electrical shock from the locker, making his hair now stand on end as a result, then he fell to the floor with a thud, his body twitching from the taser shock.

"A little crispy on the outside, but still in one piece." Leo commented.

"Definitely gave him a shocking reputation." Braedey joked, Leo laughing a little before he and the former go to their next class.

In the boy's changing room for the gym class, Terrence was getting himself dressed up for the sports session. But as he gets his sports-shorts out, he gets distracted by something Haruo and Bob said. With him distracted, Braedey and Dante switch out Terence's shorts with the pair that have firecrackers sewn in them. The two share a high-five before they leave, Terrence getting the shorts on as he leaves with Bob and Haruo, but unbeknown to him, the fuse has been lit as they exit.

"Okay, everyone." Miss Kobayakawa announced to the students in her class. "We're gonna be doing some quick workouts and running some laps. Keep to time, and make sure you're hydrated and nourished."

So with that, everyone in the gym class began to make their way along either doing training exercises or even using their enhanced abilities so they can get better. But as this is going on, nobody is even aware of the lit fuse in Terrence's pants, all except Braedey and Dante who lit the fuse in the first place. While everyone was enjoying themselves, a volley of sudden bangs and explosions now got everyone's attention as they look to see Terrence's pants have blown off him, nothing but burnt remains down at his feet, finally revealing his underwear as everyone now laughed mockingly at him.

"Mr. Terrence, this is definitely not something I'd expect from you in the first place, but this will go on notice." Miss Kobayakawa stated as she hands Terence a note. "Best you get going for those burns and loss of pants." She added, Terrence walking away, his head hung low.

Soon enough, the end of the school day was now upon them. So far, the events of what transpired throughout the day was still on the minds and the lips of those all around the school. It was definitely something else for those, but for Braedey's group of friends, it felt better for them since they bested the bullies at their game.

"Today, we can walk home without any consequences or any issues." Hana said to the others, all of them in the front courtyard of the school. "Plus, we can have a little fun with something later."

"That sounds interesting." Tio said to the magic girl.

"Definitely want to see some magic after a day of neutral chaos or something." Leo agrees back with Tio.

"I've got some things to do over at my place." Dante now said. "But I'll meet you guys over at the Sunohara dormitory later."

"I'm down for that." Braedey nodded back.

"Hey, you!" The group turned around to see Harry and his Pervert Group with Rebecca and Tina alongside them, Harry glaring sharply at Braedey. "You tampered with the pranks, didn't you?!"

"Whatever do you mean?" Dante asked innocently.

"You know what I mean! Those pranks were meant for Martin here!" Harry argued back. "Somehow, we got all our pranks pulled on us, making us the laughing stock of the school!"

"My butt still stings from that laxative chocolate I had. I've had to sit out of multiple classes because of me being stuck on the toilet." Rebecca fumed.

"Nobody needs to know what happened in there!" Lily covered her ears in response.

"By the way, Harry. I think you mistaken yourself with what you said." Braedey now spoke up, Harry looking to him in confusion. "You said that we tampered with all your pranks and made them backfire on you. But from what I can see on your list..." Leo shows Braedey the list. "It turns out I'm missing one."

"What?" The bullies asked in bewilderment.

Dante: "HOOK, LINE, AND SINKER!"

Ken, who's standing nearby a tree, pulled on a lever next to him, and in turn, a lot of ropes and fishing lines hook right into the underwear of the bullies, and they were yanked right off their feet, much to them yelling out in pain and discomfort.

"Okay. NOW, all your pranks have backfired on you." Braedey stated.

"On top of that, you'd best learn fast that no matter what you try and come up that could go against Braedey will come back to give you what for and to teach you a thing or two." Dante declared.

"And then some." Ken added in.

"You mess with one of us, you mess with all of us." Leo announced, everyone in the courtyard cheering them on.

"Okay. You had your fun. Now let us down!" Rebecca demanded, trying but failing to get the hook behind her.

"You didn't say 'please'." Maryellen said mockingly.

"Just get us down!" Tina pleaded, trying to keep her skirt down to hide her underwear, but everyone knows what she's wearing underneath from the rumours.

"Sorry, but not until you fix things between us." Braedey spoke back firmly. "But since you guys won't admit you are wrong or not, I think you getting your well-earned just-desserts is worth it. Come on, they. Let's go." With that, and after all the backfired pranks on Rebecca's gang and the Pervert Group, Braedey and his group of friends make their way home with a skip in their step.

"Nice. Definitely showed them." Leo laughed, he and Braedey sharing a brofist.

"Worth it to watch. Even got it all on camera." Ken smirked, holding up his iPhone that had a recording of what happened.

"By the way, are we going ahead with the plan you, Leo and I agreed on to give Fujiwara what for?" Hana now asked to Braedey, the others now looking to the three in curiosity.

"Oh, yes. That will give him a taste of his medicine, let him know how the girls feel around the school when the Pervert Group leer and gawk at them." Leo nods back.

"What are you three on about?" Tio asked in confusion.

"Just wait until tomorrow, and you'll see." Braedey simply answered back, and that left everyone curious about what Braedey, Leo, and Hana have in mind.

~*~*~

The next morning, Harry was fuming in anger after his failed pranks got the best of him and the others, and he was wanting nothing more than to break Braedey in more ways than one to get back at what happened.

Harry now saw Braedey with his friends and most of the girls. "Hey, Martin! You and I have a score to settle!" He yelled out as he began to run after him.

"Oh, is that so?" Braedey said innocently.

"You know it, and especially after you tricked us and put the pranks on us." Harry interjected angrily. "I'm going to make sure you won't be walking any time soon."

"I don't think so!" Leo suddenly shot forth sonic blasts at Harry, knocking the latter down. "Hana, now!"

Hana acknowledged as she makes some magic runes around Harry, shooting him with magic in the process, and proceeded to begin the incantation, just as the others arrived to bear witness of what's going on.

"What's happening to Harry?" Ken asked.

"We're about to see what." Dante simply answered.

"This is his comeuppance." Braedey crossed his arms with a knowing smirk on his face.

A second later, Harry felt a tingle all over his body. His face morphed from that of a man into a woman, as his features changes into female ones. His eyelashes grew bigger, nose shrank, his chin chiseled, and lips became plumper, turning a darker shade of red. His arms and legs both slim down, losing a lot of their muscle mass in favour of becoming petite and dainty, his hands and feet especially. Two globes abruptly lurch outwards on his chest, stretching into a pair of ample globes. His breasts rounded out as they grow, swelling from flat into a pair of bulbous, overinflated basketballs. Harry bites his lip and softly moaned as the fabric pushes down on his skin, especially his nipples as they enlarge. Instead of sagging, his breasts remained perky and firm as they filled his bottom vision. As a result, they obstructed Harry's view of the floor as well as the rest of his body.

While focused with his new assets, the changes continued down throughout the rest of Harry's body. His waist caves inwards, and stomach slims down as he gains a svelte figure. His new skinnier figure only emphasised his new curves as the changes travel down into his lower body and inflated his back and sides. His butt softens before it steadily pushed outwards, growing from flat and unimpressive into a true booty. His butt cheeks fattened with every inch gained as they round out behind him and expand into an absolutely massive shelf of a butt. While he felt the growth in his lower body, Harry is still too fixated on playing with his new boobs to notice his growing posterior which, though soft and somewhat flabby, remain round and perky. Soon, his curves explode in size as his hips balloon out beside him. Those small, flat, and insignificant hips transform into ones that would not be out of place on a fat girl; especially since thighs thickened significantly in correspondence with the size of his hips. The thigh-gap between his legs vanished instantly the minute his thighs started to grow.

With his genitalia changing during the process of the transformation, the transformation stops marking Harry as officially a woman now. A very busty and very, very curvy woman. Though her body had completed its transformation, Harry's clothes morph into a red camouflage crop top, a pair of tight daisy duke jeans shorts with a red belt around her waist, and a pair of red high-heels.

Harry stood there in stunned shock, especially after what happened to his body. "What the-" He looked in bewilderment. "How did you- I got boobs! My butt! What did you do-?!"

"Oh, don't be such a baby. I just switched your gender from male to female." Hana said nonchalantly, her sharing a high-five with Leo and Braedey. "I've got two friends who's dealt with this, and they know how the girls felt when you and your Pervert Group leer at them. So now, you'll have to deal with what the girls have to contend with for the rest of the day."

Harry was about to yell out in anger at Hana and Braedey over what they just did to him, only for him to stop when a pair of male hands suddenly groped his new huge ample chest, and that someone is Terrence.

"Holy cow, Harry! You've got some big bazookas!" Terence commented, cupping and groping Harry in amusement, the latter writhing and trying to wriggle out of Terrence's hold. "There are lots of girls with some big boobs, but your knockers are huge! As a girl, you've got the best set of melons I've ever seen!"

Harry now forcefully got himself free. "Stop groping my boobs, you idiot! I know I have them, but you don't get to touch them!"

"Then what about your huge buttocks?" Haruo now asked, and both he and Bob started to either spank or grope Harry's feminine backside, the latter writhing about in response. "Man, Harry. Your badonkadonk is big, and I've seen big butts before!"

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" Harry screamed and began to run off with a cloud of dust in her wake, while the rest of his Pervert Group chase on after him.

Braedey, Hana, and Leo all laughed heartily, the others also watching on in amusement and snickering to one another after witnessing what just happened to them.

"By the way, how long will that magic spell last?" Dante asked to Hana.

"Oh, until the end of the day." Hana answered casually. "I've gotten better with the gender-bender spell."

"As for how long the humiliation and suffering will last... never." Leo shook his head with a smirk.

"Never." The others agreed in unison.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.8K 2.4K 45
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
330K 19.1K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
76.8K 249 25
here are some of my horny thoughts as a trans man with a pussy. snap if you wanna sext ;)
35.6K 2.3K 57
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...