π‘΄π’š π‘°π’π’…π’Šπ’‚π’ π‘Ύπ’Šπ’‡π’†π’š...

By purpleu9597

Jeongukk and Taehyungi are finally married. Let's see how their journey goes. The story of an newly married c... More

✧INTRODUCTION ✧
✧1✧
✧2✧(M)
✧3✧
✧4✧
✧5✧
✧7✧(M)
✧8✧
✧9✧
✧10✧
✧11✧
✧12✧
✧13✧(M)
✧14✧
✧15✧
✧16✧
✧17✧
✧18✧
✧19✧
✧20✧
✧21✧
✧22✧
✧23✧
✧24✧
✧25✧
✧26✧
✧27 ✧
✧28✧
✧29✧
✧30✧
Epilogue
✧Bonus✧
✧ Special Chapter ✧
O MY GOD

✧6✧

6K 212 16
By purpleu9597

Jeon's Mansion (Exterior)

(Interior)

(Kitchen)

(Gym)

(Bedrooms)

(Bathroom)

(Guest Bathroom)

Tae was amazed to see the mansion.jungkook guided tae to his room(bedroom-3).

Tae loved the room the room is the combination of cream colour and white colour giving a peaceful vibes.

Tae is looking around the room but she felt a pair of strong arms wrapping around her waist and a chin on her head.

(Tae is shorter than jungkook😁cause i love it that way)

"Do you like the room babe"jungkook asked kissing her head and resting his chin again.

"I love it,it's so beautiful"tae smiled her boxy smile making jungkook coo and kiss her cheek.

"Go and fresh up,we can go for lunch"jungkook said kissing her forehead,tae smiled and nodded going to bathroom after taking her clothes.

Jungkook sat on the bed scrolling through his phone waiting for tae to come out of the shower so he can fresh up too.

After few minutes tae came out wearing her clothes while drying her hair.jungkook looked up hearing the bathroom door open.his breath hitched looking at his wife who never passed up a chance to take his breath away.

"You can go take a shower now"tae said smiling but jungkook got up and came towards her,pulling her by waist towards his chest.

Tae looked up with her hands on his chest.jungkook took the towel from her hand and started drying her hair himself.

The towel covering tae's whole face except her lips and chin.jungkook looked at her cherry lips still drying her hair but stopped and leaned closer to kiss those lips closing his eyes.

Tae who is blushing didn't felt any movement so she pulled the towel down making kook to kiss her lips through the towel still his eyes closed.

Tae eyes widened,red colour starts blooming her cheeks.meanwhike jungkook didn't mind the towel but pulled away after few minutes making the towel to fall.

Jungkook looked into her eyes to see tae blushing while biting her lips making him chuckle and mutter 'ur so cute bun' pecking her lips softly.

Tae became shy and his her face in his chest,jungkook chuckled wrapping his arms around her shoulder pulling her closer and kissing her neck.

After pulling away he made his way to bathroom to fresh up after taking his clothes.

Tae stood infront of the mirror the blush coming back remembering what happened few minutes ago.she shook her head and started doing her hair.

After shower jungkook came out of the bathroom and both of them went downstairs together.

They went down to see all the family members in the living room.jungkook went to living room while tae went to kitchen.

To be continued ..........

°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°

Iam sorry for the short chapter.

Next chapter will be long.

Hope you guys like it.

See you guys in next chapter ☺️

BORAHAE 💜

Bye 👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 8.8K 70
" You can love anyone and sleep around even after our wedding, I don't care. Just don't expect either thing from me, TILL DEATH DO US APART ! " Even...
42K 1.8K 11
Kim taehyung, the 2nd son of Kim's. Jeon Jungkook, the only son of Jeon's. Both Kim's and Jeon's are friends for many Years. So they fixed their both...
84.5K 4.3K 37
Two pure souls fell in love at first sight in their college days, two years of wonderful dating and then getting married without parents consent... C...
645K 29.9K 85
{Completed} "I love you bun. Isn't it kind of amazing how a person who was once a stranger can suddenly mean the world to you" - Taehyung "Indeed it...