Meridian(Magi x Reader!WMMAP)

由 Xythe_Phantasma

Y/n de Alger Obelia, the second princess of Obelian empire was suddenly pulled into another continent entirel... 更多

00. The Second Princess
01. How Dare You?
02. A Powerful Magician
03. Meeting Friends
04. Foreign Affairs
05. Talented Mages
06. Magic Exams
07. Battle Exam
08. Investigation
09. Inhumane
10. Sympathy and Law
11. Unspoken Past
12. Adopt
13. Waging Wars
14. The First War
15. Temporary Retreat and Reunion
16. Al Tharmen
17. Seven Seas
19. Awakening
20. Gathering of Royalties
21. Drunk Travelers
22. Hang Over
23. Welcome!
24. What a Banquet
25. A Magi Visit
26. When Choosing A Bastard
27. Departure
28. Glimpse of the Past

18. Country Ownership

3.8K 206 30
由 Xythe_Phantasma

Y/n took a sip from a cup of water that a soldier gave her just a moment ago. She was tired. Two days of unexpected war and suddenly, this big world destruction duo of medium and a wriggly black thing in the sky came all of the sudden.

Y/n felt like her sleep was trying to catch up but couldn't sleep as she alerted herself to what will happen in the medium that is currently immobile and kneeling on the ground.

She put her cup down and stood up turning her head around, spotting another two strange individuals watching on the sidelines. By strange means suspicious. Their entire body are covered in an overall cloth as if some type of occultists.

Y/n decided to fly by them. Secretly as she teleported to their backs and listened to their merry conversations.

The girl who was listening while being on her invisible form, didn't look happy at all. 

"If Solomon keeps on interfering with us like this, it will take another time to see the great lord again." one man said.

"Should we take this opportunity to kill him?" 

"But he is surrounded by metal vessel users and soldiers. It is going to be hard to do so."

"We really have to wait for another opportunity." 

Y/n lost all shines in her jeweled eyes once more. Her body slowly appeared behind them as she moved forward. The clothed men turned and both flew back. "You!" one man exclaimed.

"So, you're group seemed responsible for this. Can you tell me more?" Y/n asked.

"Kill the girl!" the man declared and both attacked Y/n. Which is sadly a bad move.

Within a foot distance, hands flew out in the air with blood curdling screams. Y/n used her magic to slam them down to the far ground. Strong enough not to let them die. She landed with her feet stepping on both backs.

"Speak now, who is responsible for this?" she asked.

"Isn't it obvious?! It's Matal Mogamett himself!" one of the man cried as he felt the pain in his decapitated hands.

"Oh?" The next one to fly off were their feet. Scream resonated in the empty grounds again. "Where are you from?"

They only wriggled and shouted. "Save us! Save us!"

"Really?" Y/n stabbed one on the shoulder, having him cry louder. But no one really spoke. "I guess I made a mistake." she hummed. Her eyes, glaring down coldly at the people under her feet. "I should have started with the nails first, shouldn't I?" 

She sighed. Looked up and saw that the creature finally exploded. It was finally over.

"But I guess we'll get that opportunity soon." She said, looking down and with an ordinary sway of her sharp blade, cut off the heads of the enemy.

She took both heads in one hand to inquire those who might knew them, but as she flew back, she noticed that the air in the shore was suffocating. That's when it dawned to her... Seven seas alliance, Reim Empire and Kou Empire... doesn't seem to get along in real life.

Aladdin approached Kouen bewildered. "Didn't you promise to withdraw your shoulders?" he asked.

"No, our original target had always been here. Magnostadt. Regardless of who the object changed into, this will not change" Kouen replied.

"No way..." Aladdin said in disbelief as the three parties stood very closely to each other.

Taunts were exchanged and several opinions about the matter risen. Even the alliance of the seven seas towards Reim were finally revealed. But what irritated Y/n was Sinbad's very kind words:

"Moreover, I could not just stand by and watch the country , ruled by Matal Mogamett, the foster father of my subordinate Yamraiha to die. I just can't leave it behind." He said. "Therefore, I will not spare  no effort to revive Magnostadt."

The guy obviously wanted to plunder the country! This shameless uncle!

The fuming girl was not so happy about this.

Kouen, who had no reaction for a while hummed. "Then." Pulling Aladdin's small wrist and flinging him in the air as he caught him like a milk cat, said: "I will be taking this Magi."

Big reactions came out on different sides of the group as Aladdin struggled, but Kouen's smile was menacing that caused the boy to tremble.

"We made a deal, didn't we?" The Kou prince reminded.

The shivering boy could not refute and regretfully replied "yes..." weakly.

But still, Y/n was not happy on the events. No one refuted this Sinbad which made her mood even colder.

The sleepless princess found another person to hate today as she landed on the ground and spoke, finally letting her existence known. "That's a really kind offer, your majesty." Y/n was smiling mirthlessly as she entered the scene. "Hearing such heartwarming words has moved me to tears." Y/n obviously hate it when noble women use these kinds of words towards her, but it doesn't mean she didn't like doing it to others.

Heads turned to the young lady who is currently holding on to two covered heads in one hand and a sword which is stained with blood. but what was more striking is the unique jeweled blue eyes that was shining in her not-so-happy eyes.

"Y/n..." Aladdin called out in shock as he stared at the heads.

"I apologize if I was late to discuss about this matter since I took care of two bugs on my free time and forgot that we're still in this state." She paused and made her bloodied sword disappear. "But Magnostadt would like to decline such generosity, king Sinbad." 

"Hm? And why would the young lady say so?" Sinbad asked. "Also, may I ask, who could you be?" Looking at the crystaline blue eyes, he squinted his vision deeming this trait quite familiar. He might have heard of it somewhere along his travels, but he was sure that these eyes are truly special.

Y/n sighed, a look of shallow distress was in her eyes. "Before Matal Mogamett passed away, he made a contract agreement with me. That if he endanger the country in any means or dies, I, Y/n de Alger Obelia. The second princess of the Obelian empire will immediately take Magnostadt under my command." She explained, a direct shock to others whom had thought that she wasn't in any shape or form a royalty. But Y/n continued. "Now that both clause had been fulfilled, I will currently be responsible to relaying a message to you that Magnostadt now belongs to Obelia's rule under my name and will be transferred to the Black Tower."

She paused and let the idea sink in before continuing.

"Which means, the rehabilitation of this country, the people of this country and the well-being of this country, will be Obelia's responsibility."

"Obelian empire's second princess?"

"That's right." She hummed. "Anyway, I would like to inquire if you have an inkling idea of whose group these heads belonged to?" She asked, raising the freshly cut covered heads in her hands.

"Al Thamen!" Aladdin was quick to point out.

Y/n blinked and looked at her questioningly. "What is that?" She asked.

"W-why do you have their heads by the way?" Aladdin approached and asked.

"Oh, I was trying to interrogate them why their supporting that thing earlier. They even planned to kill you in your sleep. Can you believe it?" She sighed in distress.

"They did?" Aladdin was quite surprised.

"But after all, everyone came together to save the world, and I'm quite ashamed that only my weak self is the only contribution in the fight. So in behalf of Obelia and my name, We will give proper compensation." She made a politely in front of other imperial prince and princessses, kings and queen.

This was the first ever appearance of Obelian royalty outside that country. It is said that the royals of Obelia are only finger counts now that their existence are quite rare and very important. Which is why no one has ever thought that a royal blood from that empire would appear right before them so suddenly and even fought alongside them.

Y/n who was about to say more, felt like her cheeks were squeeze. "Woah sister-in-law. Why do you look so menacing? Even holding two heads in your hand. I'm starting to think that your dad taught you well."

Y/n blinked twice upon hearing the familiar voice.

"Brother-in-law, you are so late..." Y/n sighed. But it didn't matter actually. Y/n was even glad that she get to hear his friend again.

The master magician let her cheeks go and gave her a headpat. "Now, now, little princess, drop the heads." Lucas said.

Y/n acquiesced, letting the heads she was holding with a thud in the unstable geound and the bloody heads started rolling away.

"Magnostadt sure is a wreck now. It's been years since I visited this place." He said. Then he turned to looked at the royalties huddled up in front of him. "Oh, were you guys arguing earlier?"

"Now who are you?" Kouha asked confused.

"This is Lucas. The master of the Black tower. He has the highest authority in Magnostadt now." She introduced.

"I just came here, why are you giving me a responsibility."

"I'll give my sister a call. I've been sleepless for three days and my Brother-in-law doesn't even help out--"

"Fine." Lucas just didn't want to taste Athanasia's painful fist of love. He then looked at the troops who were seemingly out of the loop. "Also, I know it's late but I brought the... supposed... troops..." Lucas pointed behind him, finally revealing the knights that stood there with exquisite uniforms. One the other side were magicians also geared in their own attires, looking very dignified... and old people.

Felix, who was assigned to lead them, approached the princess and knelt down in a knightly manner. His hand on his chest with his head lowered. "Forgive this servant for not being able to protect you, your highness." He apologized. "Please punish me."

Felix Robane. If someone talks about Obelia, this name would certainly pop out in the information books. The Emperor's most trusted knight and a man so strong and ruthless in a battle.

He was very well known as the so called 'the knight of Crimson Blood'. After his incredible feat in battle despite being young, the man soon disappeared in the field and became the King's closest guard and aide and if god gives, had done all the emeperor's paper works by himself.

However, later on, he became the princesses' guard. Which Y/n had ultimately refused and took Robane as her sword instructor instead.

Y/n felt like the heavy weight on her shoulders were gone the moment she saw these familiar faces. She held Felix's shoulder and gripped it. "Ignore that for now. Just tell father that I'm okay. The barriers he put up for me were all destroyed so he must be worried." She explained.

"Y/n! Aladdin!"

Both names who were mentioned looked up and saw the magicians coming riding their staffs and brooms. Lucas let out a chuckle from the sight. "They look more like witches than magicians, don't you think?" He asked Y/n who was also looking up.

"Somehow." The girl responded.

Sphintus, who was carrying Marga landed down on the ground. Both Y/n and Aladdin ran towards him and towards the child in his arms.

Everyone soon released their Djinn equips and put down their weapons as the fight seized. Since Magnostadt is under Obelia now, they could only refer to this place as a neutral zone once more.

The fight had long been forgotten as reunions and cheers were raised in the crowd. Both sides camped on opposite directions to tend the injured.

"I really can't believe that the war was finally over." Sphintus said in relief as he prepared a cloth on the ground and put down the sleeping child there.

"Fortunately." Y/n nodded.

"Princess, we will be distributing healing potions to the injured civilians." One of the Obelian guards reported, as he was kneeling on one knee.

Y/n nodded. "Please do." She replied in agreement, allowing the man to stand back up, made a final bow and left immediately.

Sphintus' mouth dropped. Not a noble! His brain screamed in shock and looked at Y/n wide eyed. "You're a princess?!" He asked in disbelief.

"Yes. I'm sorry about hiding about it to you guys." Finally being able to speak calmly with two of her friends, Y/n looked down and sighed.

"I mean, that's reasonable." Sphintus quickly forgave. "Being royalty is indeed a bit complicated especially when you're always around public. Someone might attack you if they knew." He said.

Y/n smiled at him gratefully. "As always, you're very understanding."

"It's nothing. But I think it's awkward addressing you Y/n now..." he chuckled.

"You can just call me the same way. We're friends after all."

The three chatted more peacefully until they noticed Marga moved. Three head looked at her as she opened her eyes and met three smiling teens. Marga looked at them one by one with innocent eyes. "Where's big brother Titus?" She asked.

As soon as the name came out, the smiles on their faces vanished in the naked eye. As the silence engulfed the innocent child, her head turned around with a bright angel smile.

Standing up quickly almost falling off but managed to hold her balance and started running towards the direction of other Reim soldiers.

The three teen followed behind the little girl as they saw a balloon slowly landing on the ground. Inside was Fanalis soldier embedded in golden armor, and the other has long, blonde and wavy locks. As he got out of the balloon, Marga happily greeted him with a warm embrace.

"Welcome back, Big brother Titus!"

The three froze on the spot. Sphintus, Aladdin and Y/n stared in disbelief as the person they thought had passed away is currently standing in front of them, seemingly bewildered himself. But after shock, the three teens felt like crying as they approached the boy, overwhelming happiness surrounded them.

"Y/n, Aladdin, Sphintus, Marga..." his voice trailed in recognition as he looking at them. "What am I?" He asked.

Y/n smiled and held his hand. "You're Titus Alexius. Our friend." She told him warmly. "I'm glad to see you again."

Titus looked back, his heart soared as his eyes watered. More magicians came happily towards him, no longer questioning his current appearance. Just happy they were able to see him again.

"I..." the boy said with a shaky voice. He gripped Y/n's hand back and smiled. "I'm back."

.

Finally my non-existent braincell has subsided.

Until next time, bye~

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

73.7K 2.7K 33
A traveling circus arrives in the Kou Empire, and they are invited to perform at the palace in honor of the Crown Princess's birthday. During the per...
22.7K 979 9
Athanasios de Alger Obelia. The crown prince of the Obelian Empire. A title that Athanasios loathes heavily. To him, those are the shackles that chai...
42.2K 2K 34
*I do not own Magi or any of it's characters* Several hundred years after the Kou Empire civil war, Al-Thamen is completely defeated. The battle was...
13.4K 418 8
LOVELY PRINCESS NOVEL AU. The abandoned and neglected princess of the obelia empire Athanasia de alger obelia who only want the love of her father, b...