voyager // max mayfield

By sxnshineharryx

"Eve Harrington, you're a complete and total idiot." - Stranger Things Max Mayfield x fem!oc Seasons 2-4 More

PROLOGUE
CAST & TRAILER & IMPORTANT NOTE
ONE: MAD MAX
TWO: TRICK OR TREAT, FREAK
THREE: THE POLLYWOG
FOUR: WILL THE WISE
FIVE: NO CLOSED DOORS
SIX: DIG DUG
SEVEN: THE SPY
EIGHT: AGONISING PAIN
NINE: ANGEL
TEN: THE MIND FLAYER
ELEVEN: JUDGEMENT DAY
TWELVE: THE GATE
THIRTEEN: THE BENCH
FOURTEEN: LICK IT UP
FIFTEEN: ZOOMER
SIXTEEN: AN ORB
SEVENTEEN: LIGHT HER UP
EIGHTEEN: NO PULSE
NINETEEN: THE HOSPITAL
TWENTY: THE SNOW BALL
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
SEASON 3
ONE: MOVIES
TWO: SURPRISE, DUSTIN!
THREE: I LIKE GIRLS
FOUR: SLEEPOVER
FIVE: MISSING LIFEGUARD
SIX: NIGHTMARE
SEVEN: SHIT
EIGHT: THE SAUNA TEST
NINE: YOU FUCKED ME OVER
TEN: THE HOLLOWAY HOUSE
ELEVEN: IT'S HERE
TWELVE: I'LL DO IT
THIRTEEN: THE SOURCE.
FOURTEEN: YOU ARE GOING TO LET US STAY
FIFTEEN:FLAYED
SIXTEEEN: WHERE IS SHE?
SEVENTEEN: CHOCOLATE MILK
EIGHTEEN: RUN
NINETEEN: THE GAP
TWENTY: ONE LAST FIGHT
TWENTY ONE: TOLD YOU SO
TWENTY TWO: NEW BEGINNINGS
TWENTY THREE: SEE YOU SOON
TWENTY FOUR: NO!
TWENTY FIVE: HEALING HOMOSEXUALS
TWENTY SIX: THERAPY
TWENTY SEVEN: WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU
SEASON FOUR
ONE: PEP RALLY
TWO: GOOD SHIT
THREE: MY TAPES!
FOUR: REEFER RICK
FIVE: DUSTIN'S MOTHER
SIX: CHEERIOS
SEVEN: ALWAYS THE BABYSITTER
EIGHT: THE SHRINK
NINE: SHE CALLED ME SHORT TEMPERED!
TEN: IM GONNA DIE TOMORROW
ELEVEN: HAVE A LITTLE HUMILITY
TWELVE: I KNOW A GOOD LAWYER
THIRTEEN: JUST DRIVE
FOURTEEN: BILLY'S GRAVE
FIFTEEN: MORNING
SIXTEEN: FAVOURITE SONGS
SEVENTEEN: THIS CAN'T BE GOOD
EIGHTEEN: MORDOR IT IS
NINETEEN: SNACK-SIZED GATE
TWENTY: DEMOBATS
TWENTY ONE: MAKAROV AND A REVOLVER
TWENTY TWO: WHEELER HOUSE
TWENTY THREE: A WAY HOME
TWENTY FIVE: IT WASN'T REAL
TWENTY SIX: TRY NOT TO MISS
TWENTY SEVEN: A HOUSE AND A CAR
TWENTY EIGHT: NOT SO DIFFERENT
TWENTY NINE: I'M GLAD YOU'RE HERE
THIRTY: IT'S TOO LATE
THIRTY ONE: THE END HAS COME
THIRTY TWO: VOYAGER
ENDING WORDS

TWENTY FOUR: ASTOUNDING

11.7K 645 854
By sxnshineharryx

"You have almost completed your treatment, with this last step you will be healed." His smile was getting wider, to the point it looked unnatural from where she stood.

"Steve!" Eve yelled, "Max! Robin! Anyone, please!" She cried as her back met the wall, the doctor now right in front of her.

"It's time."

"No!" Eve screamed, moving her arms forward and pushing on his chest as hard as she possibly could - the doctor went flying, black mist following him as he shot through the window, and passed out on the floor.

Eve panted as she lowered her shaking hands, the silence surrounding her feeling claustrophobic, her heart hammering in her ears.

It was deafening.

"Now that wasn't very kind, was it, Evangeline?"

Her head trend quickly to the source of the noise, the room suddenly different - it was her dining room at her childhood home, her father sat at the head of the table.

She took a step back in shock - she hadn't seen him in months.

She watched as he slowly stood up from the table, his eyes not leaving her own. He looked evil, a shadow cast over his face.

"I pay thousands for you to get help, I invest all of my time in ensuring that I will have a daughter I can love and you do this!" He suddenly yells, walking towards her quickly. The sheer loudness of his voice made her squirm and flinch, eyes closing.

"You are sick, Eve! I wanted to help you!" He yells in her face.

"I wasn't sick," She whispered.

"You are sick and deranged!" He screamed at her, "You are the worst thing that ever happened to this family! I wish I convinced Melissa to have that abortion! I only wanted a boy!"

"Dad-" She tried.

"I am not your father!" He screamed, "No kid of mine will walk around this town parading the word of the devil!"

She stared at him now, tears streaming down her face as she listened to his yells.

"I wish you had died!"

She closed her eyes.

"You have been nothing but a waste of my time!"

She took a deep breath.

"You are disgusting!"

She snapped.

She moved her hand back, clenching it into a fist, before striking him around the face as hard as she possibly could.

She watched her father yell out, head turning to the side as he Brough his hand up to his red cheek.

His head snapped back towards her, the girl swallowing hard as her heart jumped - his look was murderous.

"You little shit!"

He shoved her backwards, making her almost fall as she grabbed the wall to regain her balance, her eyes wide as she panted.

Fight or flight.

Fight or flight.

Fight or flight.

She pushed him back, but he grabbed her wrist, twisting it so she fell onto her knees - his own knee coming up quickly to hit her in the nose. She groaned, falling back as he looked down at her in disgust.

She watched him turn away, and start to walk.

She wasn't going to let him get away with it.

She grabbed his ankle, yanking it and making him fall down with a yell, a loud thud sounding out as she scrambled to get closer, grabbing his shift and punching him around the face again.

"You were never my father!" She screamed at him, punching him over and over again.

"I never fucking loved you!" She continued to scream, her hand beginning to get bloody from his nose as she kept the punches rolling.

"I fucking hate you!" She yelled out, legging go of his shirt as she used both hands to continuously punch him over and over.

Her anger was taking over, crying silently as she hit him, when all of a sudden, her father's hands reached up, wrapping around her neck and beginning to choke her.

She gasped, her hands coming up and grabbing his wrists as he added as much pressure as he possibly could, coming close to breaking her neck as she gasped and tried to get air in.

Her lungs were burning, eyes watering.

She closed her eyes, accepting this was her fate - her whole body felt tingly, her lungs and heart beginning to struggle, the hands around her throat feeling fake - this couldn't be happening.

This couldn't be real.

That's it.

Her eyes opened, looking up at his angry face.

"You're not real," She choked out to him, making him press his hands down harder.

She closed her eyes again.

If he wasn't real, and none of this was, she could choose what she wanted to see.

She thought hard, her brain scattering around trying to figure out what could pull her out - what could save her.

"I didn't expect your room to be like this," Max comments as Eve goes through the second drawer of Vinyls.

"What did you expect it to be like?" Eve asks with a little chuckle.

"I don't know... full of track trophies, makeup..." Max trails off.

"Trophies are in the attic, makeup? Hell no," Eve says, "found it!" She whispers to herself as she gets out the vinyl she was looking for.

She puts it on, putting the needle in the correct spot and starting the vinyl.

"Put your head on my shoulder."

"Paul Anka, huh?" Max asks as Eve stands up straight.

"He's my favourite," Eve says shyly, "I can change it if you don't like it-"

"I love it," Max says, walking closer and putting out her hand for Eve to take. Eve does with a shy smile. She never acted like this. Eve put her hands on Max's shoulders as Max put hers lightly on Eve's waist.

"Put your lips next to my ear..."

"This song is sex to my ears, I swear," Eve mumbles as she hums the lyrics quietly. Max stared at the girl in awe, a small smile on her face as her cheeks went rosy. She was a tiny bit taller than Eve, not that either of them minded.

Eve leaned forward and leaned her head into Max's shoulder as they swayed to the beautiful tune. Eve moved one of her hands and put it in Max's, intertwining them. She looks up at Max who was already looking at her and smiles softly.

Their faces get closer and closer together, they stare into each others eyes silently before closing them and leaning in more to close the gap. Max's arm around Eve's waist tightens ever so slightly as Eve's free hand moves up to cup Max's cheek. Their intertwined hands squeeze each others as they pull away. Eve's eyes stayed shut for a moment as Max's opened.

Max had never seen something so beautiful in all her years of existence. And it brought a smile to her face as Eve opened her eyes. Eve put her arms around Max's neck tighter and put her head to her shoulder. Max held her a little tighter, kissing the top of Eve's head as her eyes closed.

She was now sat alone in the room where it had all happened, the vinyl still playing in the corner. She gasped out, finally able to catch her breath.

"Astounding," She suddenly heard from behind her.

God, would this nightmare ever end?

She looked over slowly to the voice, only to see a man covered in vines, his face morphed - he was tall, and he looked dangerous.

Vecna.

"I had my doubts when I chose you, but you do not disappoint," Vecna spoke up again, walking towards where she sat. She stood up quickly, turning towards him, a little confused at the statement.

"Chose me?" She asked, her eyebrows furrowing.

Vecna nodded his head slowly, before tilting it to the side and walking closer. His hand lifted up slowly, holding her softly by the chin - he was cold, extremely cold, the feeling sending a shiver down Eve's spine.

"How are you, my Cobber?" He asks her, making her eyes widen.

She was right - the mindflayer wasn't gone.

And the man who had created it stood right in front of her.

"No," She muttered, moving away from him, "No, no, no, no."

"Do not be afraid," He shakes his head, "I am proud of how you have grown, Evangeline - I am proud of how well your powers have progressed. I must admit, I was hurt when you used them against my own creation, but I understand your hesitance."

"Get away from me," She ordered him.

"And how you got Maxine out of my curse? Incredible," He nodded his head, "but this is where your defiance comes to an end."

His hand moved up, claws pointing out towards her face - She shook her head, turning to run, when Vines appeared, grabbing her wrists, her ankles, her neck.

"No!" She cried as he looked at her with his head tilted, his hand coming towards her again.

A black mist came from her eyes as she choked on her breath, her eyes closing as her brain turned black for a moment.

Her body felt as if it was about to implode, every cell screaming out in agony as her body tensed up.

And she was suddenly dropped to the floor.

A/N
UNEDITED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 280 34
"So choose your last words, this is the last time, 'cause you and I, we were BORN TO DIE" In which Cassie Harrington is a mean girl and a certain red...
281K 9.6K 51
In which Valerie Sinclair is forced to move back to her hometown of Hawkins Indiana and stay with her cousin and his family, to have a better life bu...
58.1K 1.1K 27
[Max Mayfield x fem!reader.] Y/n Harrington. Season 3: Done. Season 4: Done. started: 21/06/2022 finished: 19/07/2022 English is not my first langu...
35.3K 1.3K 41
COMPLETED UNTIL SEASON FIVE "We wanna talk about sex, but we're not allowed" [SEASON TWO-FIVE] max mayfield x fem!oc x mike wheeler