Entrapment | Draco Malfoy

Από malfoysho

Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make... Περισσότερα

Chapter 0
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Epilogue
<3
Other works

Chapter 36

7.4K 95 97
Από malfoysho

*Mature Content Warning*

"How mad are you?" Draco asked timidly as he shut his bedroom door when the long night had finally ended. He scrunched up his face to show his sorrows, but I just scoffed once as I slipped my dress off and let it lay across the floor.

"About which thing?!" I yelled at him, resulting in an annoyed sigh to leave his lips when he realized I wasn't happy. "Oh, hang on! Let's see!" I held up my fingers to count. "You starting a fight with Theodore? You trapping me into a marriage with you? You-"

"You don't want to be with me?" He asked softly, cutting me off. His head shook slowly with the question, trying to wrap his brain around what I had said.

"I do want to be with you, but that isn't the point!" I yelled, waving my hands frantically as I felt all of my muscles tense up in anger.

"Then why would you say that I trapped you into this if that's not how you feel?" He asked me, hurt filling his words as he kicked off his dress shoes by the door. "Emmy, I genuinely love you. I thought that out of any of the boys out there, you'd want me to be the one to pick you..." His words trailed off, making my body ache with sadness as I heard how they sounded. I couldn't control the stinging feeling of tears forming behind my eyes before they finally streamed themselves down my cheeks.

"I did want it to be you, Drake! I've always wanted it to be you!" I cried. I felt so broken in this moment, not knowing how to get my feelings across to him. "But not out of spite! Not for you to rub it in Theodore's face that you won this stupid competition of who I love more! Not for you to prove that you're so much better than those other boys down there!" I shouted at him, bringing my hands up to my head as I took a deep breath and pulled my hair slightly.

"We haven't even discussed this! Any of it! We weren't even official! I didn't want an engagement to you to just be some part of your big production today! I wanted you to pick me one day because it felt like it was the only thing you wanted in this world! Because you couldn't stand the idea of being with anyone else— Of me being with anyone else! You did it for the wrong reasons and I'm pissed!" I sobbed, sitting on the edge of his bed in defeat.

"Emelia," his voice came out more hurt than I thought it would. "Put the bickering with Nott aside— if I didn't take my chance of selecting you to be by my side, you know someone else would've done it soon. We're all turning 16." He sighed as he crouched down in front of me, leveling our faces. "Or is that part of the problem? That you wanted someone else to do it. Did you want Nott to be the one you were bound to? Was I just your rebound this summer?" He asked me, fiddling with my fingers in my lap.

"At one point, I did. Back when I thought you'd rather die than be with me." I cried, watching his movements carefully. "You aren't my rebound, you have never been my rebound. I want you. I want you so badly— just like I always have. You're a piece of me." I sobbed, my words all fumbling out of my mouth before I could even process them.

His thumb twirled the rings that he had given me around on my fingers while he listened. It felt like that memory was a lifetime ago. I glanced at the silver band that hugged his thumb and felt my breathing start to even out while I read the engraved letters.

D & E forever

"I'm sorry for what I did today, Emmy." He apologized softly, his voice sounding regretful as it traveled to my ears. "Please, don't cry." He begged, looking up at my eyes. "I hate when you cry, it always makes my stomach hurt when I hear it. I'm convinced it's because you did it so much when we were little that now I repulse it. And I hate when I make you cry because I was being a dick to you and not because I just thought it'd be funny to mess with you. I'm supposed to make you feel better, not worse." He chuckled, trying to lighten the mood.

I sniffled once as I lifted my hand from his and used the back of it to wipe my face dry. Draco tilted his head to the side as he gave me a soft smile.

"You still love me?" He whispered, lifting his hand and rubbing my cheek tenderly. I laughed once at his stupid question, making his smile grow into a larger grin. "There's my pretty girl." He cooed, making my smile linger on my lips.

Draco stood up straight before he unbuttoned his jacket and threw it on a stray chair in the corner of his room. He went to unbutton his shirt before he hesitated slightly.

"You know you can't hide it away from me forever. Not unless you cut your arm off." I muttered, making him turn his head to look at me. "Does it hurt?" I asked him quietly. He let out an amused laugh as he flexed his left hand.

"It's pretty dull right now, but I think that's just the whiskey talking. Last time I felt this bad my brain was being turned to mush by our fathers." He joked, but I didn't find any humor in his statement. Instead, my eyes widened as the words left his lips.

"Your father!" I panicked, making his brows knit together at my outburst. "Oh my god, he's going to kill me." I brought my hands up to my mouth as I jumped down off of the bed. "He's actually going to kill me!" I told him loudly. Draco didn't seem to follow along with the conclusion I came to.

"Why would he kill you? He loves you." He shook his head out of confusion. "I think he loves you more than he loves me." He laughed once before he started unbuttoning his top.

"Does he know you're better after what he did to you?! That you don't hate me?! Here he is, locked away in Azkaban—" I started pacing across the floor. "Now we're engaged! We're supposed to get married in a few years! You aren't even supposed to know what love feels like anymore!" I shouted, he rolled his eyes when he finally reached the bottom of his shirt.

"Relax. He's scared of me, he's not going to do anything. He knows what he helped the Dark Lord create me into, and he's not stupid enough to go against me." Draco said confidently as he unbuckled his belt and let his dress pants fall to the floor. I turned to look at him to see if he was kidding.

Sometimes this kid is the biggest idiot I have ever come to know.

"HE WIPED YOUR MIND OF EVERY GOOD THOUGHT OF ME-"

"And I have gone on plenty of missions this summer and have done far worse things than I did with my mind all fucked up. Having you around me now doesn't affect any of that. I told you this before, I figured it out and I'm still a perfect weapon for them." He tried reassuring me as he walked towards his bathroom in his opened shirt and underwear.

I didn't say anything for a moment before I followed behind him at a much slower pace. He fiddled with the water temperature in his shower before he glanced over his shoulder at me in the doorway.

"When..." I hesitated to ask, "when Theo said that you had done things that I wouldn't like, and you always mention it... are you ever going to tell me about it?" I asked softly, almost like a little kid wanting a bedtime story. So hesitant and timid.

"Do you want to shower with me?" He changed the subject as soon as the words left my mouth. I trailed my eyes down to the sleeve still covering his arm before I found his eyes again.

"If you don't want me to see it then I don't have to get in with you," I shook my head, understanding that he always had this gut feeling to keep me away from all things bad in the world.

"Come here, love." He said softly. He leaned his back against the wall of his bathroom before he held his hand out for me.

I walked towards him slowly before I took his hand in my own. He puckered his lips and waited for me to lean up and kiss him— which I could never turn down even in the worst days.

"I-" he started to tell me, but he cut himself off while he picked up my other hand. "I just- I don't know how to put any of it into words for you. I don't want you to hate me if I say the wrong thing. Y'know?" He questioned. I nodded my head, feeling my stomach churn as he spoke his thoughts out loud.

"Honestly, Theo came and saw me after he had literally killed someone, and then proceeded to hug me while he was covered in their blood, so as long as you-"

"I would never do that. Ever. I never have and never will." Draco said distastefully, like the thought made him sick to his own stomach. "He's a fucking idiot for even thinking that was appropriate. I should punish him for it now that he's returned." Draco spat while he rolled his eyes.

"You need to quit fighting with him." I sighed, letting a silence fill the air for a few seconds. "I feel like I want to know everything, but at the same time, I'm already kind of scared." I whispered, shuffling my feet against the floor as my hands tightened on to his in between us. My gaze dropped to my feet, watching as they shifted their weight to ease some of my anxiety.

"Of me?" He asked me for the millionth time.

"It's not you. Like I feel like you're two different people. There's my Drake, and then there's the other one. That's how it felt when you broke up with me, too, and you kept doing that weird bipolar thing. I might be scared of all of this, I guess? But I don't want to be scared of you," I mumbled, keeping my head down.

"I hurt a lot of people." He said bluntly. My lips pressed into a flat line as I listened.

"That means something much worse than it sounds doesn't it?" My voice came out so weak. Like I wasn't even sure how to talk about it myself.

"You'd hate me if I answer that." He finally said. "I know you would. You are so much better than me in every way humanly possible, and what's horrible is that— I wish your fear of everything made me feel guilty for my sins, but I'm so broken inside that it doesn't." He sighed, his face still blank. "I feel nothing." He bit his bottom lip.

"How many people have you killed?" I asked him flatly, finally looking up into his eyes and discussing the topic that we had been tiptoeing around this entire time. He rolled his tongue on the inside of his cheek while he held his breath.

"I lost track a couple months ago." He told me honestly, making my stomach plummet. "You're scared." He said knowingly. I realized the look I had on my face and tried to recover from it.

"No I'm not." I lied, trying to take it back.

"Emelia, you make that same face every time I squeeze you from behind to get a reaction out of you." He groaned, dropping my hands and stepping towards the shower.

"Would you ever hurt me?" I blurted out, not even sure I meant to ask the words.

But he didn't seem phased that I asked such a question— even though he stopped in his tracks and glanced over his shoulder at me. He almost looked as though he would've expected the question to be brought up.

"No." He said confidently, shaking his head. I gave him a small smile and a slight nod.

"Okay. Then I'm not scared." I shrugged my shoulders nonchalantly. He tried to contain the amusement on his face before he turned towards his shower again.

"Are you coming?" He asked me as he pulled his shirt off. He kept his arm turned away from me, making me roll my eyes.

What's he gonna do? Wait until we're 90 and dying before he shows me his skin again?

"Yeah." I muttered, slipping my panties off and unhooking my bra. I stepped into the warm shower after him, looking up at him as I did.

"Just be gentle, okay?" He asked out of no where. I tilted my head slightly, my confusion clearing up when he grabbed my hand and placed it on his left wrist carefully.

I turned his arm around slowly, my breathing faltering when I saw the snake crawling across his arm, burning and taunting his reddened skin. "I just don't want you to be scared— ever." He admitted.

I traced my fingers along the outline of the tattoo, making him suck in a harsh breath at my touch. "Sorry." I muttered, making him wince.

"Maybe we should just introduce a little bit at a time. I don't need to know everything now, but you can talk to me when you need it. I want to be there for you like you are for me." I told him as my fingers rubbed his skin soothingly. "We really get to have our forever together now. We have all the time in the world for me to learn about all of it, and get used to everything. You just do whatever you feel is best to protect me, and I'll support you through anything, just like you've always supported me." I said softly, bringing his irritated skin up to my lips and barely kissing it. Draco didn't move a muscle or make a sound as the hot water hit his back in front of me.

"Is that okay?" I finally asked him, looking up at his face.

Draco crashed his lips into mine while his hands found their way to my cheeks. He pressed my back against the cold wall behind me, catching me by surprise from how suddenly he had moved us.

"I love you. I love you so much." He mumbled against my lips. My heart started to flutter in my chest as I listened to his quiet voice. "Don't ever go. I only have you." He whispered before his lips found mine again. I nodded my head while I kissed him back, letting him know that I felt everything that he felt. 

"I love you." He panted, sloppily kissing across my jawline. "I love you, I love you, I love you." He repeated, kissing me sweetly down behind my ear and towards my collarbone.

"I love you, too." I huffed, letting my eyes fall shut while I leaned my head back against the wall. My fingers tangled themselves in Draco's hair while he grazed his hands across my skin.

They felt like they would always belong there. Like they were a piece of me that should never be removed again. Draco snaked them down my sides before he lifted the backs of my thighs and placed my legs around his waist.

"Promise me that you won't leave me." I panted, my forehead pressed against his while I gazed down at him. "Don't ever leave me, Draco. Promise." I gulped, letting my eyes close while my arms wrapped around his neck tighter.

"I'm always going to come back to you." He whispered, pecking my lips carefully. "I'm never going anywhere. I promise." He told me. I could tell by his demeanor that he meant every word he was telling me.

"You're stuck with me now, darling. 'Til death do us part." He chuckled, the sound rumbling in his chest. "I wanna take you to get a ring. Would you let me?" He questioned, moving one of his hands to push back his dripping hair.

"Of course I would." I gave him a cheeky grin. "I want everyone to know that I finally have everything I've ever wanted." My hand moved to his cheek, stroking it softly before he walked backwards, carrying me with him into the steamy water.

He turned himself around quickly, placing my head under the rushing water unexpectedly. I gasped as my hair fell into my face, making his amused laughter fill the surrounding air. He wiped my hair back and turned us so the water hit both of our sides.

"I want you." He sighed, making my stomach quench up with a good type of anxiety.

"Do you?" I asked him playfully, raising my brows.

"It's all I have thought about since this afternoon. I want to do it again." He told me, trailing his hand away from my thigh and squeezing my bum instead. "Can I?" He whispered seductively, my core wetting itself as he spoke to me.

"I'll think about it." I shrugged, trying to play it off to him. I could feel him growing underneath me, only leaving me wanting more from him as he balanced me against the wall.

"Come on," he whispered, his eyes looked down at my lips while he waited for a response. He licked his bottom lip carefully before I felt his hand move in between us.

I tightened my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. I couldn't think of anything else other than the glorious feeling he had brought me earlier, and how my body craved feeling that way again.

His tip teased me as he guiding it up and down against my core. "I know you want to, darling." He whispered. I let out a whimper at the feeling of him, my head dropping back slightly and my nails digging to his shoulders. "Do you want this?" He asked sweetly while his tip pushed inside of me and paused, making me gasp.

"Please," I begged him. "I want you, too." I panted, making a smirk cross his face from satisfaction. He slowly entered me, forcing a moan to slip out of the back of my throat.

"I love it when you beg." He whispered, slowly gliding himself in and out of my body. I couldn't control the moans parting my lips while he thrusted his hips back and forth carefully.

"Don't stop." I groaned, scratching my nails down the backs of his shoulders. He slowly started picking up his pace while his hands held my body up securely.

"Fuck-" he groaned, thrusting into me harshly once and pausing. "You feel so fucking good." He repeated the action, making me moan loudly.

He started thrusting with more force now, making me feel like I was a moaning mess in his hands. My hands found the back of his hair and grasped onto it tightly when he finally found my sweet spot.

"Right there, yeah?" He whispered seductively as he watched my reactions, making me bite my lips and nod my head. My eyes pinched shut as he focused on hitting it again and again.

Every single thrust.

"I'm going to cum-" I groaned, laying my forehead against his own while he concentrated on me. One of his hands moved between us, planting his thumb on my clit and rubbing small figure eights against it.

I bucked my hips at the feeling, my body almost begging to run away from the pleasure. It needed relief.

My legs started to shake as he continued before his lips attached themselves to mine. His tongue forced its way into my mouth, exploring every inch and competing with my tongue for control. He let out a groan, the vibration traveling down my throat with the noise.

Before he could even tell me to, my stomach finally gave in to the euphoric feeling. I disconnected our mouths as I threw my head back and let out a throaty groan. His lips found the center of my throat, sucking on it harshly as my body caved.

Draco's hips slowed down before he pulled himself out and finished on my stomach. His heavy breathy and grunts filled the steamy air while he relieved himself on to my skin.

"You," I panted as I looked at him tiredly while he watched me intently. "You are a nightmare, Draco Lucius." I chuckled once. His tongue ran over his teeth while his smirk grew larger.

"That's as dangerous as I'll ever get with you." He breathed out, forcing me to giggle while he put me back down on the floor.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

239K 4.4K 65
There was never a moment where I realized I love him. I hadn't even realized that I had became attached to him as much as I was. I was in denial of m...
2.2M 65K 46
REWRITING!! In which time would never be enough, and vows lived to be broken. | "Always such a good girl for me, aren't you?" Draco groaned into my...
9.6K 641 40
*EDITING RN* There's something achingly beautiful about Draco Malfoy. When Grier Langston first arrives at Hogwarts for her 6th year of magical educ...
64.9K 2.2K 76
⚠️UNDER EDITING/REVISION⚠️ (Still available to read) "There's no way that boy could ever feel love..." Hermione spat "I think he could...you guys j...