The Marriage Proposal (Tokyo...

By RivkaKwon

"Mr. Sano, it is you who needed me not the other way around." The Marriage Proposal, a Manjiro "Mikey" S... More

The Marriage Proposal
Story Playlist
0.*
1.
2.
3.*
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.*
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.*
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.*
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.*
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.*
36.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.*
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.*
52.
53
54.
55.
Special Chapter
56.
57.
58.*
59.

37.

2K 85 6
By RivkaKwon

"You look stunning Mrs. Sano." Someone suddenly said interrupting the conversation of three people inside one of the rooms of the Bonten's mansion. The said three people look at the door where the voice came from and there stands the most awaited man of the night.

"Gosh, your boss is really like a mushroom. He always randomly pops out of nowhere." Den mumbles to the two men beside her, Koko and Kaku. Kakucho just chuckled while nodding and Kaku just awkwardly smiled at the woman. "And Mr. Sano, I am always stunning, thank you very much."

"Of course you do." Mikey said without even batting an eye of being embarrassed as he started to walk towards where the woman is standing. "You always do."

This made Koko roll his eyes. 'I know he is a simp to his wife but please mind us, single people, out here!'

"Where's your trademark boss?" Koko asked as he wanted to change the topic, he is so done with the sappy moments of the two as they always 'flirt' whenever there are people around them. It feels like they are proud of what are they doing and keep on flaunting their so-called happy marriage.

"Yeah, where's Haru-chan? I thought he is going to fetch you?" Den asked as she looks at the door expecting the pink-haired man who was always beside her husband like some living trademark would be there. Yep, Sanzu Haruchiyo's new nickname around their circle is 'trademark', because wherever Mikey is he is there like an effing trademark.

"I don't know, don't care. He's big enough to take care of himself." Mikey said as he wraps his arm around his wife's waist and bury his face in the woman's neck.

'Wow, Mikey openly acting like a child... That's the first for me...' Kakucho said as he looks at the two with wide eyes and a blushing face. 

On the other hand, Koko just wants to gouge his eyes out. 'Oh, God... Please, end my misery.' 

Den then strikes Mikey quite hard in the head making the man groan and look at the woman while glaring. Their spectators stare at her in disbelief not even moving to their spot as if they were glued to it. Koko and Kaku seeing that it is the first for them to see someone hit Mikey after so many years got tense as they remember that the last time he got hit by someone, that same someone either end up in the hospital or straight up to the cemetery. 

Koko and Kaku were on guard and about to grab and defend the woman if things go south but then Den hit Mikey on the head one more time.

'Denise Laurent, if you have a death wish... Please...' Koko thought as he was ready to contact every executive as he grew tenser.

"Don't look at me like that." The ravenette fearlessly said as she also glared back at the man in front of her.

"Don't look at me like that or you'll be sleeping outside tonight."

As Den said that, Mikey's eyes turned back to normal as he tried to coo quietly at the woman who was now glaring hard at his soul.

"I'm sorry..." He mumbles as he tries to hold his wife's left hand.

"Why are you sorry?" Den asked still glaring at the man who was now acting like a docile dog in front of her.

"Sorry for glaring at you..."

"And?"

"Is there anything else?" Mikey asked in confusion. Den just stare at him without saying anything making him even more confused. He then looks at his executives that are still with them and were acting like a spectator of some tv drama.

Kaku just immediately shook his head as if saying he did not know anything, while Koko just shrugged his shoulder. Mikey then looks back at his wife with puppy eyes, still holding her hand.

'Wtf??? If I told the others what I've just witnessed they would not believe me.' Koko thought as he fight himself not to laugh at his boss.

Den just sighed at her husband.

"You can't just say those rude words to your friend and coworker Manjiro," She said making the man even more confused than he is.

"Don't tell me you don't know what I'm saying?" 

Mikey just silently shook his head admitting that he indeed did not know what Den is talking about.

"I don't know, don't care. He's big enough to take care of himself." Den said quoting what Mikey just said earlier about Sanzu. "You can't say that about your friend and co-worker." She added.

"But---"

"No buts, what if Emma picks up that behavior of yours? Be mindful of your words and actions Manjiro." Den said in a stern voice as she scowl at the silver-haired man. "Or else you'll be going to ask Koko for another roommate."

Mikey just stared at her in disbelief, not really understanding what he did wrong. Thinking that Mikey indeed did not understand what he did wrong, Den then walks closer to the man, she then leaned toward her husband and whispers, "You think I did not know that you're sneaking in my bed every night?"

Den then leans out and smiles at the man who has a petrified look on his face. She then playfully mouthed the word "violation" making the man even more nervous.

"I'm sorry, wife..." Mikey said defeated.

"Yeah, yeah. Just don't do it again." Den said as she patted Mikey's shoulder.

"What the fuck just happened?" Koko asked his fellow spectator as he could not follow the flow of conversation between the two.

"I am not sure either... But it seems that they're not fighting anymore and everything is great???" Kakucho said in confusion and uncertainty.

-----

"Is everyone ready?" Ran said through his earpiece as he eyed his comrades from his car's rearview mirror. He is using his black Maserati Alfieri, one of his favorite cars that he owned. 

"All set." Kaku answered as he check the perimeter through the tablet he is holding. He then starts his own car, an onyx black Bently Continental GT.

In the middle of the two luxurious cars sits a black Mercedes Benz Maybach S-Class, the people inside of it are silently listening to different people's voices through the radio beside the driver. The driver, who happened to be the pink-haired man and also known as Mikey's trademark, Sanzu Haruchiyo was assigned as tonight's driver based on the plan that would be the safest for them if the said man is near. On the shotgun seat is the long white-haired man, Koko. Mikey and Den are located in the seats at the back.

"Are any of these preparations necessary?" Den asked as she could see tons of people and black cars in front of the mansion.

"Of course it is madam, it's for your's and the boss' safety," Koko answered as he is also looking at the tablet in his hands, checking the CCTV of the road that they were going to take on the way to the party.

"Is the party dangerous?" She asked making the men in the car look at her. Koko stopped whatever he is doing and faced the woman, Sanzu then looks at her through the rearview mirror with a confused gaze,

'We, are the most dangerous though?'

 and Mikey, well Mikey is always looking at her.

"Don't worry about it. Everything's fine." Mikey reassuringly said as he squeezed the woman's hand. Den look at him as if asking if that was the truth and Mikey just smiled at her affirmatively.

"If you say so..."

After that short conversation, everyone started to move out.

"All right, move out everyone!"

-----

Author's Note:

Hi there people, I hope you guys are doing well. I just want to plug my new fanfiction.

It's a TCF ff. If you guys are familiar with the novel maybe you'll like it??? Well, I hope so. Hehehehe.

Thank you!

09/15/2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
133K 3.6K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
680K 33.6K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
158K 7.4K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...