Broken Home ; muke

By Rudemgc

(COMPLETED) (FIRST BOOK) Michael and his sister Macy got separated and put into two different foster homes af... More

0.0
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.0
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
SEQUEL

1.3

1.3K 117 46
By Rudemgc

Störung

It was like the world went in slow motion. One minute they were just talking and then next Michael just passed out. Lukes eyes widened in panic and ran to Michaels limp body. Luke checked to see if he was still breathing and sighed in relief when he heard him.

"Michael? Michael! Please wake up." Luke said while shaking his small body.

"What the hell?? Michael?" Allana asked while running up and kneeling down next to them. She suddenly looked up at luke with a hateful glare.

"What did you do to him?!" She spat and he looked around seeing people stand around them.

"I didn't do anything! We were talking then he walked away and then passed out!" Luke shouted and scooped up Michaels small body and carried him bridal style to the nurses office.

"Has he been sleeping? Has he been eating properly?" Allana asked following close by. Luke froze

He hasn't been eating.

Oh my god he hasn't ate anything

"We have to take him to the hospital." Luke said now understanding this is worse. A school nurse definitely wouldn't understand what to do.

"What? why?" She asked and they turned and walked fast down the hall

"He's hasn't been eating." Allana gasped

"what? He-- oh my god! I always wondered why he never ate at lunch!" She said and then they both left

*

Both Allana and Luke were sitting in the waiting room for a good hour or two. Luke was just waiting bouncing his knee nervously. People have been texting him but he's ignored them. He texted his mother and she said she would be there right after work. Allana didn't want to think of worse happening with the whole situation so she was reading a book.

"So you're michaels friend huh?" Luke asked also now not wanting to think about it to much. Allana glanced over and nodded.

"And you never noticed??" He asked some what snappy

"He always said that he was full from breakfast. I asked him if he wanted Maccas and he said no and pointed out saying it was to many calories or something." she said slamming her book shut. He just scoffed.

"Honestly Luke I'm gonna say this in the nicest way possible but you have been nothing but a dick to him. You have treated him like trash ever since he's gotten here. You should have noticed his eating habits and done something about it instead of sitting around with your slut and sucking each other's faces off." she said calmly. He frowned knowing it was the truth.

"so how bout for once you treat Michael like you like him." she said and then opened her book again.

'So much for conversation' Luke thought to himself. About 15 more minutes of silence a doctor finally walked out

"Anyone here for Michael Clifford?" Luke and Allana shot up and rushed over.

"Is he okay?!" Luke asked and the doctor sighed

"He's stable. We've come across that he has anorexia nervosa. His weight is 104. If he would have waited a few more days he probably wouldn't have made it." he said and they both sighed in relief.

He's okay

"Can we see him?" Allana asked and the doc nodded and the walked down a few halls until they reached his room.

"There are nutrients being pumped into his body so let him know the whole situation when he wakes up. Also let him know we need to talk to him treatment options"

"Alright." Luke said and then opened the door and almost cried when seeing Michaels small little body laying on the bed.

He was so skinny? He never realized he was that skinny. He grabbed a chair and sat next to Michael, and held onto michaels hand.

"I never realized he was this bad." Allana said absolutely shocked and sad. They sat in awkward silence except for the heart monitor until

"I'm gonna get something to eat from the cafeteria, do you want anything?" She asked and he shook his head no, his eyes not leaving the pale skinny boy. She left the room and the room was silent expect for the heart monitor

Michael squeezed Lukes hand for a second and Luke noticed he was starting to wake up. So he pulled his hand away not wanting Michael to think they are anything..

Michaels eyes opened and Luke noticed that michaels eyes were no longer a beautiful light emerald color, but now a dark grayish green color. Michael looked around and then he saw Luke and tensed up.

Luke had a blank expression, until he realized everything that's happened and got angry.

"What happened?" Michael asked weakly. His whole body just felt so weak, as if he would move he would break something. But then at the same time he felt more heavier more than ever.

"What the hell were you thinking?!" Luke shouted and Michaels eyes widened not understanding what Luke meant

"W-What?"

"You weighed 104 Michael!" Luke snapped and Michael hated that. He hated being yelled at about how heavy he is. 104 is a lot to him

"I know I weigh a lot I'm trying to lose a few more pounds and then I'll be perfect." Michael said and smiled thinking of himself as a beautiful skinny boy.

"You're skinny! You're very very skinny! You can die Michael. If you would have continued this then you would have died!" Michael was nervous about the outburst from Luke but didn't say anything. Luke was lying to him.. He's not skinny.

"I am not skinny! I just wanna look perfect so everyone will like me!" Michael cried out feeling tears form. Lukes face softened and he shook his head

"I thought you were trying to eat more?" Luke asked calmly not wanting to yell at the sick boy anymore

"I was! I promise I tried eating but it looked so gross and I couldn't. My step dad told me I would be the perfect son if I was between 90 and 100 but he didn't like triple digits." Michael said letting tears roll down his flushed cheeks. Luke gasped and frowned.

how could someone even say that?

"I'm sorry." Michael muttered out and started crying. He pulled the small hospital sheet over his small form and just curled into a ball. Not even caring if the tubes connected to his stomach would fall out.

Luke immediately regretted screaming at the poor boy. He only did it to try to get Michael realize how bad this is

"Michael I'm sor--"

"Just please leave." Michael cried and Lukes heart broke when he said that and saw Michael shaking.

Luke sighed and walked to the door but stopped remembering what the doctor said

"The doctor diagnosed you with Anorexia nervosa. He's gonna talk to you and then my mom about treatment options or whatever." Luke mumbled but Michael just continued sobbing into his pillow. Just hating life

"If you need me just call."

*

When Allana came back after Luke left they sat and just talked. That talked for hours until Ashton came in be sat next to Michael. Allana just glared at him then left saying she had to go home and her mom was wondering where she was.

It was awkward with him though. Nobody knew what to say and Ashton just asked what happened to which Michael shrugged not knowing what happened either.

Ashton was on his phone most of the time not paying much attention.

"Ashton you can leave." Michael mumbled and Ashton glanced up and shook his head

"No no I'll stay I don't mind." he said typing away.

"Well I want you to leave." Michael growled and then Ashton looked up from his phone.

"What? Why?"

"Because you're just sitting there on your ass with your face in your phone. You seem bored out of your mind." Michael snapped. Ashton stood up and mumbled 'whatever' then left

He just sighed and stared up at the white bland ceiling.

The doctor hasn't come in to talk about treatment. He just came in to see how Michael was. Michael didn't say anything though. He stayed silent and let Allana talk for him.

His thoughts were cut off from the marimba ringtone of his phone blaring threw the small room. It was a private number.

"Hello?" He said

"Mikey?"

His eyes widened

(A/N OH MY GOD WHO DO YOU THINK CALLED?!!??

ANYWAY EVERYONE SHOULD GO ADD MY RANT BOOK!!

and yea! Vote pls

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 8K 76
"You were his life line, when he was drowning in this world, and you let go," Or; The one about Michael, the quiet, painfully shy boy who stutters w...
242K 2.8K 33
read my newest one shots on ao3, my username is dancingmalum these are my one shots from before I quit posting on wattpad.
9.7K 472 19
*Completed* Millionaire Luke Hemmings is looking for a sugar baby and happened to come across 19-year-old Michael Clifford. *warning* This story co...
101K 3.3K 58
Where Michael thought that he was genuinely going crazy, but three certain murderers just wanted him to feel that way. Luke, Ashton, and Calum always...