Emma Mikaelson

Por histoko

It's AU of Legacies What if who saved Hope and helped defeat Ken was Klaus Mikaelson? A little of Klamille an... Mais

Unexpected miracle
Reunion after ten years
Klamille engagement
Meeting her soulmate
Klamille wedding

A beautiful surprise

986 21 0
Por histoko

Hope was standing in the middle of the land that she marked for the final battle with this God who calls himself Ken.. He deceived her.. No, he deceived them all.. Her friends are now in danger and she cannot help them.. And she is in danger and they cannot help her.. Plus that poison is in her veins is weakening her every passed moment.. She is ready to die, but she must kill this Ken first.. But how will she do it now?

The woman who she thought to still have some humanity in her that deserved mercy betrayed her as she had betrayed her father before.. Hope exhaled forcefully trying to find an escape from this predicament.. She was fighting him fiercely.. She won't give up so easily.. In the end she is the daughter of Klaus Mikaelson who was fighting till his last breath.. But she was slowly losing her strength.. The poison in her body was about to reach her heart.. She fell to the ground exhausted, unable to continue.. Mentally sent a bid to her friends to forgive her for the failure of their plan and endangering them all.. Ken raised his weapon and said victoriously "Time for my epic victory and your downfall, Tribrid"

She closed her eyes, preparing herself for the spear to reach her heart.. But it never arrived.. Instead, she heard a voice that she was dying longing to hear.. A voice saying in an angry protective tone "I fought the whole world for her survival.. Do you think I would let a bastard like you touch a hair of her"

Hope opened her eyes to find her father standing in front of her.. Her eyes almost popped out of her sockets from the severity of her shock.. How is this possible? Whispered with a rattle "Daddy" 

Klaus smiled as he heard the whisper that made his heart swell with happiness.. He said in a tender loving tone "Hello, my little girl.. let me deal with this asshole first.. and then let's see"

Hope looked at the spear, Klaus was holding its tooth in his hands, saying in horror "Dad, this spear is lethal"

Klaus replied tenderly, kicking Ken hard in his stomach, throwing him several meters away "Not for me, my love.. Did you forget I'm already dead?"

Then he whispered softly, his eyes resting on Aurora with terrifying glint "Immobilized her until I'm done with this bastard"

Hope almost refused, but she was fixed in her place by feeling an unparalleled strength that even this god does not possess, emitted from her father.. She looked at Aurora, whose eyes turned from shock from seeing Klaus to a pure horror as she was frozen in her place.. knowing Klaus would not have mercy on her this time.. Hope again looked at her father, who came forward to fight Kane, whispering "Hold on very tight and build a shield around you"

Hope frowned, feeling the strong energy surrounding her father "Come on, you bastard, fight whose is as savage as you"

Hope heard a child's voice lovingly saying "You're not savage.. How many times do I have to tell you this?"

"I was one.. You were the one who didn't want to believe" Klaus laughed, said as he blocked a kick from Ken.

Hope heard a sweet laugh echoing in the air as her father wrapped his body in the air and kicked Ken hard in the face.. The battle between the two super strong and fierce creatures became so tense and reached its climax when Lizzie arrived on the battlefield to find Hope standing and watching in wonder what was happening.. Lizzie whispered in disbelief "Hope isn't that your father?"

"You see him, right?" Hope replied, looking at her father punching Ken in the face.

Lizzie responded, not understanding anything yet "Yes, I see him.. He kicks Ken's ass.. And Ken's magic doesn't affect him"

"Can you hear a laughter of a kid all around us?" Hope asked again cautiously.

Lizzie shook her head disapprovingly as she extended her hand to Hope "Let me rid you of this poison?"

Hope gave her her hand while she was still listening to the child's laughter.. Which in a strange way filled her heart with joy like she had never felt before.. Hope smiled as the sound of these laughter has not stopped since her father started fighting with Ken.. Wherever this child is, she is very enjoying the fight.. She looked at her father's face full of joy, as if he was also hearing these innocent laughter..

Suddenly she saw her father with a sudden movement snatching the spear from Ken's hand and throwing it under her feet.. Then she saw an orange ray that looked like lightning in the middle of the day coming out from behind her father and it had trapped Ken inside a tight magical cage.. She saw Lizzie looking with wide eyes at what was happening and her father's loud voice took her out of her astonishment "Now, Hope, take your revenge on the bastard who terrorized you and your friends"

Hope picked up the spear and then sped off at her full speed to where Ken was standing.. Before Ken realized that a magic stronger than his magic was holding him to the ground, Hope had put the spear in his chest.. She said with a pique as she saw his eyes widening in horror "Rot on hell, you bitch"

Hope slumped back as she saw Ken stretched out, his body burning with orange flames, and then exploded and faded in the air.. At the same time, Alaric appeared, whose eyes widened in shock to see Klaus and behind him Ben, who whispered in relief "He's gone without return"

At the same time, MG, Jed and Kaleb appeared, who whispered sarcastically "You beat him, wow... what's the point of us coming back now?"

"Is this Klaus Mikaelson?" Alaric asked no one in particular in shock.

"Do you think I would leave my daughter to face such an imminent danger alone?" Klaus replied with an arrogant smile.

Hope returned her vision to her father and she does not know what miracle brought him to life again.. And how he was able to confront the magic of Ken as if it was not.. Responding to his blows and beating him is expected.. her father's experience in fighting is incomparable, but what is that strength enabled him to repel the magic of Ken.. And how he was able to lock him in an imaginary cage until she blew him up .. She heard the child's voice again saying in frustration "It's over so quickly"

Her father smiled wide, opening his arms for her.. in a trembling invitation to embrace her.. Hope hurriedly to his embrace, which is ready to receive her always.. She curled up in his arms blissfully, and Klaus closed his arms around her with a deep sigh.. Finally, his precious miracle daughter was in his arms after a long absence.. Hope felt a living entity, attached to her father's neck.. A living entity apparently super powerful.. In a sudden, Hope extended her hand to force this entity away.. momentary terror struck on her for her father as soon as she sensed the presence of this entity.. When Klaus felt the hands wrapped around his neck leaving him, he whispered a scolding "Hope"

He gently freed himself from her arms and then used his super speed to try to catch the entity that had become apparent.. Hope gasped as she saw the body of a child forming in the air.. And her father followed her with his eyes carefully so he could pick her up in his arms as soon as she lands.. But the child straightened her body until she was sitting in the air.. As if playing yoga.. Klaus exhaled bored, saying softly "Come on, get down"

The girl who Hope did not see a beauty like her shook her head in refusal.. The child was as if she was drawn by the hand of the most skilled painter in the world.. Or as if she came from a world other than theirs.. Her eyes were light green, no, they are transparent green, as if through her pupils one could visit other worlds.. with dark blond hair that gathered together chaotically.. Chunky cheeks decorated with permanent natural redness.. A stubbornly clenched mouth as she looked at her father, refusing to carry out his order.. Who is this little angelic baby?

 She heard her father repeating his command, "Come down on your own, you know I can jump and catch you"

"You know I can float higher and higher, until your jump become useless" The child replied with joy and enjoyment.

Overwhelmed, as always, in front of her "What do you want?"

She pointed her finger at Hope and said forcefully "This apologize to me?"

Klaus looked at Hope, arguing "But she didn't mean to hurt you"

The little girl shrugged her shoulders, insistently "Albeit"

Klaus looked at the little girl who sat cross-legged in the air, ignoring her former stubbornness, and said sweetly under Hope's astonished gaze "Come on, little lady, get down now"

With a raised eyebrow and a similar command, she replied "Tell her to apologize to me first"

"She thought you were hurting me.. Now you little monkey, get down to earth" Klaus argued angrily.

"No, I won't, first apology, and then I'll do whatever you want" She replied with a stubbornness similar to whom gave her birth.

Knowing and very sure of her stubbornness, Klaus turned to his daughter and said "Please apologize to her"

"Dad, who is this?" Hope asked surprised.

Klaus replied softly "Just tell her you're sorry now.. She won't be deterred from her stubbornness until you do.. and I'll tell you everything later"

Hope shifted her gaze between the two of them before obediently replying "Well, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you"

The little girl smiled cheerfully "Okay, baby, catch me"

Klaus rushed forward, picking up the little body that was falling like a baby bird had fallen from its nest.. After the baby had given up the magic that kept her in the air.. she hung her hand around his neck with a charming smile as he reprimanded her "No one can give me a heart attack but you"

She laughed her musical laugh, answering smarter than her age "We both know you can't have a heart attack"

Klaus narrowed his eyes, growling in exasperation "I'm not even sure you're just four years old kid"

Hope watched the little girl climb her father's arm and then his shoulder until she was attached to his back like a little monkey.. Her hands were around his neck tightly and her feet were wrapped around his waist tightly clinging to him.. To realize that during her father's fight with Ken, that child was clinging to his back all the time.. And she is the source of that power which was radiating from her father.. She saw the child kissing the side of her father's face, saying proudly "This is because I am the smartest child in this entire universe"

"Daddy... who is this? How did you get here?" Hope whispered questionably.

"Hope, this little one is Emma.. Emma, this is Hope" Klaus replied tenderly

"She's beautiful, as you told me" The little girl replied with a small whisper in Klaus' ear.

Hope smiled at her wide and Klaus pointed at Aurora and asked impulsively "Now can someone tell me why she's awake?"

"She was free from the sleeping spell" Hope replied softly.

Klaus smiled a cruel smile and said evilly "So it's time for a nap, she will never wake up from it?"

Emma put her hand on his cheek to turn his face towards her, asking, wanting to understand "Baby, is there a nap from which no one wakes up?!"

Klaus nodded his head in agreement as he answered simply "Yes, there is one, but you are too young to know.. If I told you about it now, your mother would kill me"

"But you're not killable, are you?" Emma replied with a shrug.

"Believe me, she will be able to find a way to do it" Klaus replied with conviction.

"Don't worry baby, I'll protect you" Emma said proudly, tightly embracing his neck.

Hope laughed at that conversation, cheerfully asked "Really, where did you snatch this lump of joy from?"

"From her mother's womb" Klaus replied with a smirk, winking his eye.

Emma whispered indifferently "Seriously, Baby... Mammy will kill you if she hears such a stupid joke from you"

Klaus sighed in pique.. Emma shrugged her shoulders, said without giving him a chance to speak "I'm smart, Baby... Do I have to tell you this every five seconds?"

Klaus turned his eyes away from her, saying simply "We'll discuss this later.. Now, will you free this wretched creature from your spell?"

"Is she a witch?" Hope asked curiously.

"And very very powerful too" Klaus replied proudly.

"What are you going to do when I release her?" Emma asked.

Klaus frankly replied "An evil business, you'll have to close your eyes"

She argued innocently "Didn't you say you are not evil anymore, why would you want to do a bad deed?"

Klaus exhaled and answered softly, as if he was arguing with a teenager, not a little girl "because she sought after my child.. And because I had let her in the past escape with her actions... She thought she would escape from my hands again"

Emma frowned, not understanding, responding with bullying "I don't deny that I'm smart but I'm still young so I didn't understand any of what you said.. what did that do?"

"She wanted to hurt Hope" Klaus replied patiently.

Emma's eyes widened in shock "But you said no one would hurt Hope"

"So I want to punish her"

"Why do you want me to close my eyes?" Emma asked again, with childlike curiosity.

"Because I don't want you to see me as a villain" Klaus replied lovingly.

"But you let her see me kill Ken" Hope asked with a sullen frown.

"Put your hands above Emma's ears" Klaus laughed faintly, saying to Hope gently.

Hope did as her father ordered her to smile as she saw Emma's sweet grin.. Then she heard Klaus answer her, and from his tone she realized how much he loves the girl "because that made her cast you as her heroine.. When you killed Ken, he exploded in the air like fireworks exploded.. And Emma is obsessed with fireworks"

Hope laughed heartily as she heard her father's reply.. Emma whispered to her father "What did you tell her to laugh like that?"

Hope removes her hands and Klaus answers the child in a appeasing tone "That you are such a wonderful and special child, you are like no other"

"I'll try to believe this" Emma replied arrogantly.

Klaus laughed, then tenderly instructed her "When you cast your spell, I want you to close your eyes until I finish what I'm going to do"

"I don't want to close my eyes" Emma replied rebelliously.

Klaus turned to Hope, instructing her in a tender tone "Hope, I want you to put your hands above her eyes and don't let her see anything"

"I can use my magic to peek" Emma whispered in the same rebellious tone.

Klaus frowned and said in a firm tone as he looked at Hope with regret, apologizing with his eyes for that old incident "No, you will close your eyes.. There is no discussion about this.. It is enough for me that one daughter sees me kill before.. I do not want the other to see me like this"

"Other!!!!?" Hope whispered with open mouth.

"Later, Hope" Klaus replied carefully.

Then he starts to move towards Aurora when Hope grabbed his hand whispering kindly "Don't kill her Dad.. She's not that bad.. She doesn't deserve to die.. Everyone deserves a second chance"

Klaus replied furiously "She doesn't deserve it.. I showed her a little mercy before and she stabbed me in the back repeatedly.. And you just showed her a little kindness and she betrayed you the next moment"

Hope tightened her hold on his hand, saying sympathetically "She's been through so much in her life that she's been like this.. Maybe there's some happiness waiting for her.. Let her go, Daddy.. And if she comes after me again, I'll kill her myself, I promise"

Hope saw the determination to take revenge in her father's eyes.. She raised her eyes to Emma and said gently "Emma, ​​tell Papa not to kill her"

Emma placed her cheek next to Klaus's and said with a categorical command "Baby, do whatever Hope wants"

Hope laughed lovingly at what the little girl said.. Klaus grabbed Emma from his back to hold her in his hands.. her face facing his and he answered her tenderly "Yes, we do whatever she wants.. But my baby, this woman is not good.. She just didn't hurt Hope but mama too"

Emma furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, cautiously asked "Mommy!!!"

Klaus nodded while hiding his smile, as his words provoked his daughter's protective nature towards her mother.. Despite her attachment to him, but she is so protective towards her mother.. To ask her calmly "Isn't Mommy always right?"

Emma nodded in agreement, as she believes what her mother says is always true.. Klaus put his hand on her cheek, slowly complementing.. He meant to make her and Hope both understand the danger of Aurora and that he could not repeat his mistakes again "Mammy always says history repeats itself.. and if I let Aurora get away with what she did to Hope, she will come back after a while and hurt her again.. That woman not long ago took my happiness from my hands.. She kidnapped your Aunt Rebekah and drowned her in the ocean.. She tried to kill your Aunt Freya and your Uncle Elij, your sweetheart.. I made a mistake and did not kill her then.. I decided to punish her only.. And this made Mama so angry with me and made her stay away from me.. Then she tried to kill me in the end if it wasn't for Mammy and Mama Hayley.. And here she is trying to hurt Hope.. She is dangerous my girl and I can't take the risk again and make her get away with her actions"

Hope furrowed her eyebrows as she heard her father's talk about Aurora.. A violent anger erupted within her as she heard this history between them.. And the woman dared to claim that she loved her father.. While Emma looked at her father's face with concentration trying to comprehend his words.. Klaus was silent, patiently waiting for his little girl to understand his speech.. to hear her slowly ask "Would Mammy want you to do this?"

"She would have wanted me to do this in the past.. In these days I'm not sure but if she knew she tried to hurt Hope she would support me" He replied, choosing his words carefully.

Emma looked at him for a moment before answering slowly "Mama's always right.. Do what you want, baby"

"Promise me you won't open your eyes" Klaus laughed faintly, saying firmly.

She sincerely whispered "I promise"

Klaus replied, emphasizing his words "You know the importance of keeping a promise"

"Yes, Uncle Elij never ceases to teach me the importance of keeping a promise, and I will" She replied him, boringly.

Klaus smiled at her tenderly "Okay, To your place, little monkey?"

The little girl clung to Klaus' back again to look back at his eldest daughter, who whispered hesitantly "But Daddy..."

Klaus spoke, interrupting Hope's words in a final tone "I don't know how long I'll be in your world, Hope.. I can't risk leaving, and leaving behind me one of my worst enemies.. As an always threaten to you especially, and there is now a weapon can kill you.. That woman is manipulative and untrustworthy"

Hope didn't know what to answer her father, who was determined to finish Aurora.. He even managed to convince the little Emma, ​​who had taken her side, as soon as she asked her.. She hesitantly left her father's hand, who said to them both "Emma, ​​I will trust you to close your eyes.. And Hope I want you to close her ears well... I don't want her to hear anything that's going to happen"

Hope nodded sadly that she would.. Klaus moved, carrying one of his daughters on his back and the other walking behind him.. As soon as he reached where Aurora was standing frozen, he whispered a command "Emma, ​​close your eyes"

Emma obediently did as he asked, closing her eyes tightly to say to Hope "Once Emma undo her spell, Close her ears at once"

"I will, Daddy" replied Hope, under Aurora's frightened gaze.

Then she whispered sadly to Aurora "Sorry, but you chose the wrong enemy.. My dad never forgives anyone who hurts me"

"Emma" Klaus whispered sweetly.

As soon as Klaus whispered his little girl's name, Hope ran up and put her hands tightly over Emma's ear.. And even cast a spell that made her hear soft music.. She saw Aurora moving slowly, and as soon as she was about to run away until her father's hand was inside her rib cage.. Aurora screamed terrifyingly now she understand why her father wanted to close Emma's ears.. Klaus' eyes turned glowing yellow as he squeezed Aurora's heart in his hands without mercy, saying gloatingly "You've done so much damage to my family and it's time for you to pay for everything you've done to my family"

After a full minute of torturing her and hearing the sound of her tormented cries that were music to his ears.. He pulled her heart forcefully while he was holding her with his other hand.. Then he cleaned his hand of her blood on her clothes before throwing her on the ground with indifference.. He turned around, giving his back to her so that Emma would not see her body.. Emma who whispered as soon as the music she was hearing stopped "Has the wicked woman gone?"

"Yes, my love" Klaus replied in a sweet voice.

Hope turns away from Aurora, looks at her father, and asks in confusion "Dad... Is she really your daughter or like Marcel?"

Klaus replied tenderly "she's my biological daughter... You wouldn't have sensed her presence while she was invisible unless you shared the same blood"

"But how? How did you get here and look so real?" Hope asked puzzled.

Klaus grabbed Emma from his back.. to hold her in his arms tenderly, he said gently to Hope "It's a long story, Hope.. Let's talk somewhere more private.. Where she can rest a little.. She has done a lot today"

Hope looked at her newly discovered sister with pity as she saw her leaning on her father's chest exhausted.. Then she looked at her friends who do not quite understand what is happening like her.. To say in a tone that she tried to be as neutral as possible "Our work here is done.. Let's go back to school and check on the rest"

Then she whispered to her father "Let's talk in my room"

Her father smiled fondly "Yes, I'll tell you the story of Emma Mikaelson"

..........................................................................

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

154K 5.5K 55
Hope Mikaelson was not alone, her sibling, Camille Mikaelson and her are the perfect duo as a sibling. With their father, Klaus, alive and their moth...
41.2K 1.5K 31
Just when Hope thought she was free of Agent Clarke once and for all, the universe decided to mix things up a bit. Suddenly Hope is faced with a deci...
13.6K 430 23
Klaus Mikaelson is saved by the person he least expected.... His father. Mikael. So, all the Mikaelsons get the unexpected happy endings they all des...
118K 4.5K 71
[Book 1] What if Klaus and Hayley had twins? What if Hope wasn't only child and she has twin sister- Audrey? What if instead of staying in New Orlean...