𝒴𝑒𝒽 𝒰𝓃𝓃 π’Ÿπ’Ύπ“ƒπ‘œ 𝒦𝒾 οΏ½...

By Ms_WhisperAngel

Monami was the kind of child who could learn and remember well but taking her own time While Karan was the ki... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter - 2 Karan's weakness
Part -3 Mrs. Shergill
Part - 4 Monu and I aren't in puppy love
Part 5 I'll buy candies for you
Part 6 Happy for Nothing
Part 7 Spoiling you
Part 8 Charming eyes
Part 9 The Love Letter
Part 11 Believing in you
Part 12 Spoiling You
Part 13 The third type of 'Like'
Part 14 Growing up
Characters and Interview
Part 15 Don't cry
Part - 16 Choice given (or not)
Part - 17 The year of abandonment
Part 18 I want to bring Monu home
ln words of Monami
Part 19 won't give up ever
Part 20 Karu Help me
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30

Part 10 New House

667 70 41
By Ms_WhisperAngel

Hey guys, thank you for your votes and comments... Sorry I am not able to reply.. the fata services are not working in our area.. yeh bhi WiFi se update ho paya jo bhi bahut bura chl raha hai..

Well continuing from last one,

"I didn't knew at that time how much your works and deeds affected me..... But hey at one time I did realise,  but that was the time when I myself let you manipulate me... Bcoz it was only you.. always"

-Me

The bell rang for class to start.

The math teacher had a heavy expression on his face as he walked into the classroom. With a “pa” sound, he slammed the stack of papers in his hand on the podium, “I’ve found that our class has a very severe homework copying problem!”

“jin Jin bachho ne homework copy Kia hain stand up for me.."

The homework was separated into two piles. The one on top was thick, maybe about ten sheets. The students with a guilty conscience stared at the homework, afraid that they’d hear their names being called out.

No one wants to stand, huh? Acha hain.. copy kar sakte ho but admit nahi kar sakte.. very good.."

Monami had already started trembling. She actually wanted to confess, but she was firmly pressed down by Koel.

Biting her lip, she felt panic slowly overwhelm her. It was her first time doing such a thing, how come she’d get discovered so quickly…

Because no one spoke up, everyone held the attitude that they’d be able to slip away by chance. Right now, they were fighting a mental battle with themselves, seeing whether the teacher’s provocation was stronger or if the guilty students would surrender first.

in the end, the math teacher couldn’t hold it in anymore and took the ten or so sheets on top and placed them on the podium, reading out the names one by one.

Riddhi Sharma.”

“Soham Ravat.”

“….”

The students whose names were called all stood up and looked at each other. They were really the ones who usually copied homework. Was the teacher a psychic or what…

Monami felt a drum beating in her heart. When she heard Koel’s name being called out, she felt that she was also dead meat.

As the teacher read the names one by one, she kept feeling that the next name would be her, but even until the end, she didn’t hear her name. Monami was delighted!

Yeh mat sochna.. tum sab that main bewajah tum sab ko blame kar raha hoon.” The math teacher picked up the chalk and turned around to write down a couple of word problems on the board.

The math teacher knocked on the chalkboard, “Amongst the students who stood up, kon iss problem ka ans. Btayega ?”

Some people didn’t even look at the problem when they copied answers, while others had some impression but didn’t dare to answer.

The math teacher was quite disappointed, as much he was disappointed he was angry, “Since you don’t dare to answer, then I’ll answer for you. All of you wrote √2 on your papers!”

The copiers were confused: What’s wrong with √2?

It was the first word problem, and it was also the answer that the class monitor wrote, it was definitely right…

The subject monitor looked at Karan and asked in a small voice, “Karan, didn’t they copy your answers? But Jahan Tak mujhe yaad hain wasn't the answer was π.. "

Karan twirled the pencil in his hand, “I did write π”

However, his handwriting was a little messy, so it was easy for people to mistake it as √2.

It was possible if one or two people got it wrong. However, when at least ten students made the same mistake, the teacher would definitely take note and get angry.

After being scolded by the math teacher, the students who copied were a little scared. Even when copying, they’d get it wrong, who else could they blame? It’s not like they could blame the class monitor who always “took care” of them. They could only swallow the bitterness themselves.

After class, Monami deliberately passed by Karan’s seat and passed him a note. When the note was opened, there were three words written: I’m sorry.

He read it once and crumpled the paper up, throwing it into the trash. He never needed these three words from her.

*****

After school ended, Monami followed behind him.

Karan suddenly stopped and she bumped into his back.

Ouch.” Her nose immediately turned red.

Idiot.”

“Karu, I’m sorry.”

“Don’t tell me you’re sorry, I don’t like to hear those words.”

“Then I won’t say it anymore. I didn’t lie to you on purpose. Yesterday, I left the math homework copy behind in the classroom, so I…” copied the answers.

When she saw her answers on the paper had been altered, she knew that Karan had discovered she lied. She really recognized her mistakes now.

Karu, gussa na ho.., main wapas aisa nahi krungi...” She immediately held up three fingers, “I promise.”

Karan lightly glanced at her but still didn’t say anything.

In order to coax him, Monami directly went to the Shergill family with her backpack to do homework, “Karu, yeh problem kaise solve krenge??"

“…”

Peeling fruits, bringing water, she continuously served him. Even Suhana couldn’t take it anymore, “That’s enough, Aisa kya kiya Monu ne jo tu itna gussa hai.., aur tu usse maaf bhi nahi kar Raha?"

She usually didn’t like to interfere with the children’s matters. Even if they fought, they had their own ways of making up, though she had never seen these two children actually argue.

Suhana was a little worried, "Chhote, Kya tu sach me Monu se gussa hai ..!" 

Karan shook his head, “No.”

Suhana: “Then who are you putting on such an ugly face for?”

Whoever’s guilty will look at it.” If he were to forgive her so easily this first time, then in the future she will also easily make such mistakes. He had to condition her from the very beginning: Lying to Karan is not allowed!

Suhana turned her head to look at the little girl who was currently focused on making sandwiches.. with tomato and onions and other veggies. She felt a little distressed yet also wanted to laugh. This little girl was very naive, how could she beat her mature and devilish son.

Not long after, she placed the plate with the sandwiches in front of Karan and smiled cuteky, “Karu, eat.”

Monami knew that he liked this type of snack.

He grabbed a sandwich, bringing it to her mouth. She opened her mouth and her moist lips touched his finger.

As if he was shocked by electricity, he took back his hand, "iss baar Monu sirf iss baar agli baar if you dare to lie to me na.."

Before he could finish, Monami hurried waved her hand, “I won’t, there won’t be a next time, definitely not!”

The plate of sandwiches that were painstakingly made by herself ended in her own stomach in the end. 

*******

Karan originally thought that the little sister he raised would always be obedient, growing and developing in the way he anticipated. He didn't expected that during their seventh grade,  Monami actually received a love letter. He was almost angered to death!

When they entered their seventh grade, the school arranged the classes according to grades, and three new students joined their class.

Originally, Karan didn’t really care about this until…

Two months into the new school year, he opened Monami’s backpack one day to grab a pen when he found a pink letter inside.

This thing again…” He was about to throw it away out of habit when he found Monami had grabbed onto a corner of the letter, not letting him take it away.

The little girl avoided his eyes, “Not this one.”

His eyes flashed and he felt like he smelled something unusual, “Oh, yeh mera nahi hain… then … is it yours?"

Bullseye. Monami blushed. Stammering, she didn’t dare to lie, “It’s, it’s mine.”

Karan raised an eyebrow, “You read it?”

She shook her head.

Then how do you plan to deal with it?” He asked.

"Maine… maine abhi tak nahi socha.." She felt it was embarrassing to look at, but she was unable to throw it away decisively like Karan did.

Karan gave a smile that wasn’t a smile. This little fool actually became more and more brazen, even daring to accept love letters behind his back! And she was reluctant to throw it away?

Hmph!

Isme waise bhi Monu, kuch dekhne layak nahi hai, you know, throwing it away is the best.”

“Par yeh acha nahi lagta hai na..”

Karan didn’t care about these things because he had received too many, but this was her first time getting a love letter. It was also a sign of affirmation from others, right?

Seeing the little girl hold on even tighter to the letter, he secretly gritted his teeth.

The next second, he went back to being the upright Karu whom she always look upto.. as he tried to reason with her, “see, mujhe pata hai tu kya soch Rahi hai.. but.. Monu,  however, you’re only 13 years-old. If you take away your attention from your studies to deal with these kinds of problems, you’ll be very tired.”

“If you reply to him, then when the time comes, both of you will be troubled.” 

“Tujhe lagta hai yeh sahi rahega?"

"Nahi.” The reasoning was clear and seemed to be very logical. She expressed her agreement, “mtllb haan.. Karu is right.”

“Then, Just let Karu deal with this matter, OK?”

Okay.”

Just like this, Karan easily took away her love letter.

This was the first time he ever opened a love letter, and it was a love letter from a boy at that. The contents were overly flowery and inappropriate to read. At least, that’s what Karan thought.

He didn’t immediately throw it away. Instead, taking the letter with him, he went to go find that male student, “Please don’t disturb Monu in the future.”

Everyone thought that Karan was Monami’s big brother. Since the big brother already expressed his stance, then that also represented Monami’s intention as well. The male classmate felt both shy and embarrassed. With a guilty conscience, he wanted to take back this thing that he poured his feelings into.

(Acha ab ye na bolna baaki sab Aisa kyon sochte hain.. arre yaar.. the way Karan behaves na towards Monu.. agar baaki sabko love laga then it will be puppy love.. let's be honest if teacher knows then koi bhi school doesn't promote early love provided they are most of time distraction for students from studies.. so yeah Karan didn't correct them as he doesn't want Monu to go teacher again n again.. and Monu well hehe…)

Karan originally thought that this matter would end here, but who knew that these two people would give him a sequel!

After the midterm exams, the seats would be rearranged. Monami actually ended up being deskmates with that male classmate.

Could Karan still sit still?

One week later, Monami and the male classmate were called out by the teacher to switch seats. The two innocent people the teacher to switch seats. The two innocent people had dumbfounded expressions.

On the road back home, Monami casually brought it up, “Pata nahi, aaj teacher ko kya hua.. achanak se teacher ne seat change kar di.."

 “It sounds like you’re quite reluctant?”

“Not really, I just think it’s weird.”

Oh, then maybe the teacher felt it wasn’t pleasing to look at.”

Not too long ago, a certain class rep had a righteous look on his face as he marched into the teacher’s office. Standing in front of the head teacher, he earnestly suggested, “Teacher, I discovered that there are two students who like to talk during class, saare bachche pareshan hote hai.. I would like to suggest for them to be separated.”

The mastermind looked calm and carefree after having nipped the seeds of puppy love right in the bud!

*******

The two people separated at the entrance of the Colony, returning back to their respective homes.

The door to the house was wide open and Monami directly walked in to hear her Nani ma on the phone.

Because the elder’s hearing wasn’t too good, her voice was a little loud, so Monami could hear some of the conversation.

You guys are planning to buy a house?”

“Par yahan pe nahi le rahe ho”

" Phir Monu ki school ka kya hoga"

Oh, oh, as long as you guys have a plan.”

As she made out bits and pieces of the conversation and linked them together, she could more or less guess that it was about a house and where to live.

When the phone call ended, Monami asked her Nani ma, “Nani ma, aap konse Ghar ke baare me baat kar rahi thi? "

Oh, Monu’s back. Abhi thodi der pehle beta.. main tere mummy papa se baat kar rahi thi... They said that they had saved up some money over these years and plan to buy a house in the city. Soon, we can move into the new house.

Wow!” A new house, it was nice to even think about it. However, just as she was basking in her delight, she thought of a different problem, “After buying a new house, will we leave this place?”

Of course. Agar Naya house lena hain toh purana toh bechna padega na beta ..” That way, they can pay off their new house a little quicker.

Just now she was feeling elated over the new house, but now she felt some panic.

We have to leave this place after buying a new house?”

Nani ma, can we not go to the new house first…”

Mujhe yahi rehna hain.."  If they move to the new house, then wouldn’t that mean she wouldn’t be able to go to school with Karan anymore?

She had never thought about being separated from Karan. Monami felt her heart grow heavy. That night, she had a nightmare.

She dreamed that she was carrying a suitcase as she followed behind her parents, leaving Karan behind.

******

Offo Karan toh nahi gaya but ab Monu ja rahi hain.. haaye rabba ho kya raha hain nahi... Well jo bhi ho Moran are always forever right.. umm .. Waise Karan kitna manipulative hain... Bechari Monu aur teacher bhi😂.. he could trap anyone with his words.. but hey sometimes I think Karan plays more role to educate Monu than her own parents...

But bina parents.. especially parents ke hone par bhi na hona how would one feel.. do think because in few chapters you'll see...

Tab tak ke liye

Ta - ta

Your writer

Kriya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 1.7K 20
"We became friends but I don't know when your presence becomes so important to me and that time I know I'm in love with you." If your partner is your...
1.1M 55.9K 63
*Under Editing* [Completed] Book one of 'Childhood Sweethearts Series'. "Neither she can leave him nor everytime it ends with tears" ________________...
138K 10.9K 55
Β«Tere bin ab na lenge ek bhi dum. Tujhe kitne chahne lage humΒ» Anika meets a mysterious man on her flight to Paris. Refusing to share t...
50K 5K 80
A story tells about Monami Mahajan, a soon-to-be graduate, freelanced by Karan Shergill, a young psychologist. But who would have known a short time...