Red Blood Century

By RomanceFanatic028

Anastasia's visit to her grandmother's house takes an unexpected turn when her curiosity leads her to the lon... More

Hi Guys ❤️
01 Shaman of the west village
02 The Raven Bird
03 Unexpected Meeting (1)
04 Unexpected Meeting (2)
05 Am i a healer?
06 Let's make a plan
07 Entering the forbidden forest
08 Got trapped into the loop
09 Powerful creature of hell
10 Sassy Ghost
11 A handsome stranger
12 Revenge planning
13 One heart, two souls
14 Old acquaintance
15 Controlled by a higher power
16 Anastasia is scared
17 Murder in the village
18 My Imaginary Friend
19 Attending the funeral
20 He is back
21 Where is the hell's portal?
22 Diamond Palace
23 Always going to protect you
24 Name on the tombstone
25 You are adopted
26 He will ruin you too
27 Helping the ghost boy
28 Proposal
29 Deja Vu
30 Old Married Couple
31 She choosed this fate
32 Do you love him?
33 It is not a reunion
34 I need you
35 Returning back home
36 Stalker
37 I'll protect myself
38 Your worst nightmare
39 Graveyard hunting
40 Blood at the night
41 Game of destiny
42 Witches
43 Pure heart
44 Hell dimension
45 Meeting Lilith
46 Scary Visions
48 Cupid's Touch
49 Past Link
50 Red head's wrath
51 Angels never lie
52 Marry her or die!
53 Challenge Accepted!
54 Protecting my family
55 An Evil Blessing
56 Time is Crucial
57 Want me to stay?
58 We are ENGAGED?
59 Death is not the end
60 Betrayal
61 Memory box
•I wont update anymore •
62 Have we met before?
63 What happened yesterday?
64 Kill him with good looks
65 Special Guest
66 What's the loophole?
67 The Orphanage
68 I Am Jealous?
69 Party Invitation
70 Who is Dahlia? (1)
71 Who is Dahlia? (2)
72 Unveiling Radiance
73 Reckonings and Revelations
74 Red thread of fate
75 Echoes of the Past
76 We can't abandon her
77 You are a killer!

47 Changed appearance

111 9 0
By RomanceFanatic028

"Ohh, so you want to know about your biological parents?" Equinox said while holding Anastasia's both hands in her own. "I don't know if i can track them down but i can go in the past and see their faces if i want..."

Anastasia was surprised: "You can see people's past and futures?"

Equinox chuckled. "No. I only see slight visions about it. Nothing else." She thought about someone. "If you want to see everything from your past then you should visit Cassandra. She possesses the power to see the prophecies and the whole pasts."

Anastasia raised her eyebrows. "Which Cassandra are you talking about?"

Is Equinox talking about Cassandra who was Victor's fiance?

Equinox hitted her head. "I am sorry. I don't know why I took her name. She might have been dead by now." Afterall, it has been 1000 years.

Equinox shrugged the memories from her past off. "But anyway, give me your hands. Let's check who your biological parents are..." She holded her hands again.

To be honest. Even she was curious to know about Anastasia.

Equinox closed her eyes and started to enter Anastasia's mind where all the hidden memories are located. She can't see who her parents were, but atleast she could see which timeline or place she was born at.

As Equinox went dipper into Anastasia's memories. She had a very bizarre visions.

When she was trying to find the timeline where Anastasia was born. She got visions about a deadly war breaking in the country... And by going inside the visions. Equinox started to feel like she was there at that time.

She also got a vision about a woman giving birth to a baby in a wedlock. That woman was screaming with pain because she was very scared for her baby. But as the baby girl came out from her womb, the woman's face brightened.

"Anastasia..." The woman whispered softly while holding her baby.

Equinox tried to see the woman's face but someone was blocking her. It was like, they didn't wanted her to see her face and Equinox also didn't had enough power to compete with the other force...

After coming back into her original form. Equinox huffed like crazy. Even her nose started to bleed.

Anastasia was very worried for her. "Are you okay?"

"Yes i am." She coughed. "By the way, when were you born?"

Anastasia replied in an instant. "On 3 September 1998..."

Equinox got terrified when she got few visions again. In that, the timeline was different.

"How is this possible!?" She mumbled under her breath.

Anastasia: "Wait! What happened?"

Equinox looked at her. "Are you sure you were born in 1998?"

Anastasia nodded. "I mean. Yeah i guess. My birth certificate has that date only..."

Equinox: "Then why does your birth timeline look so ancient?"

Anastasia: "I don't understand. What are you trying to say?"

Equinox: "Based on my calculations. You are supposed to be 1000 years old right now."

Anastasia's eyes turned big with terror. "What!?"

Equinox: "Yeah... Can you believe it? It's like you are not a human... But... You are a human." She looked at her curiously. "What type of species are you?"

Anastasia: "So... Are you trying to say i am an alien?" She said while getting scared.

Equinox giggled. "How can you joke in this serious situation?"

Anastasia: "No, i am serious. I am scared for my life. But..." She sighed. "Maybe i had an idea about this..."

Equinox got confused. "Huh!?"

Anastasia showed her the mark on her neck.

Equinox looked at it closely and noticed that the mark looked very familiar to her. It looked like a wings symbol.

As she went ahead to touch the mark. Anastasia birth mark started to glow and accidentally burned Equinox's hand.

"Ouch!" Equinox flinched and bitted her lips to control her pain.

Anastasia felt guilty. "I am so sorry." She went towards her and healed her hand.

Equinox: "It's okay. Nothing happened to me. I am alright." She lied because her head was paining like hell.

Anastasia: "Umm.. If your head is paining then you should go out and breath fresh air."

Equinox shook her head. "Ezen said i am not allowed to go outside."

Anastasia: "But who is he to tell you to do anything?"

Equinox smiled. "You are stubborn, just like me. I like it..."

Anastasia: "Then come with me. I am going in my college anyway. So you could accompany me too." She tried to persuade her. "Come on Equinox. It will not be a trouble."

Equinox: "I know. But Ezen will not say it without any reason. so it will better if i stayed here only. You can go. I don't want to put you in trouble because of me."

Equinox know that the news about her escaping hell might be a gossip now. So every demons in the earth will try their best to catch her to gain the empress's favor.

Anastasia also read her mind. "Ohh, so you don't want anyone to catch you.." She started to think. "So how about we change your face?"

Equinox raised her eyebrows. "What do you mean?"

Anastasia: "Maybe you forgot that you are an demon. You can shapeshift if you want.."

Equinox: "Yeah, but... I don't have my powers anymore."

Anastasia came forward. "Then I'll help you..."

Equinox: "And how are you going to do that?" She sighed. "Anastasia i know you want to help me... But, i don't want to burden you." She mumbled under her breath. "My brother has troubled you enough..."

Anastasia turned sad. "Now you are making me feel like a stranger... Don't be like that. Just think this as a way i could practice my magic... How about it?"

Equinox giggled because she couldn't argue with her anymore. "You are not going to listen to me. Are you?"

Anastasia shook her head. "Nope."

Equinox. "Then fine, but don't drain yourself. alright?"

"Sure.." Anastasia smiled but then she remembered that she kept her things at home.

"Give me two seconds. I'll be back." Anastasia gave her a awkward smile and teleported herself in her house.

"Huh!?" Before Equinox could understand anything. Anastasia came back again while carrying her luggages and things.

Equinox got confused. "You came back very early?"

Anastasia smiled. "I am always fast..." She threw her things on couch and looked at Equinox. "Come on, we need change your face."

Equinox got up from the couch sadly because she didn't wanted to change her face.

"But i prefer my original face."

Anastasia was searching woman's face picture in the internet so she could give it to her. "I know... But it will get you in trouble." She showed her the picture in her phone. "Choose one."

Equinox glanced at it and pushed it away. "You choose it for me."

Anastasia nodded. "Alright." She picked a beautiful face. "This looks awesome. It little bit resembles your original look."

"Yeah." Equinox said in a low voice.

Anastasia: "Don't be like that. I am not changing your face for lifetime... You can come back in your original form whenever you want."

Equinox raised her eyebrows. "How are you going to do that?"

Anastasia: "I am not going to do that... You are."

Equinox got confused. "Huh!? What?" How is she supposed to do that? She don't have her powers anymore.

Anastasia tried to explain it to her. "I am still a newbie. I don't know how to use my powers. That's why i can't do it.... But that doesn't mean you can't."

Equinox: "But i can't..."

Anastasia: "Who said it? Your powers are just hidden. They are not gone yet... Just wait for some few days, it will be back. So just, till that time. Channel my powers."

Equinox was hesitant. She was scared that, what if she accidentally hurted Anastasia more? "Umm... I don't think it is a good idea."

Anastasia: "I am not going to listen anything... You are supposed to come with me.. and it is final... AHH!" While she was talking. suddenly her arm started to turn black. That's why she begins to scratch it.

But Equinox quickly stopped her from doing it. "Hey! Wait! Stop! Don't scratch it..." She looked horrified while glancing at the black mark on her arm. "Looks like i really need to go with you..."

Anastasia smiled with satisfaction. "I don't know what happened to you... But.. atleast you are coming with me... I am happy for that." She took out the spell grimoire from her bag. "So let's not waste time and get this thing over."

Equinox nodded. "I have to keep you safe... This is the only way i could repay you..." She mumbled under her breath so Anastasia couldn't hear it.

But Anastasia ears were very sharp that's why she understood that someone was taking with her.

She looked at Equinox with a puzzling look. "Did you said anything?"

Even Equinox got stunned for a moment. But she kept her composure and shook her head in no. "Let's go... You are late for your classes." She quickly ran into her room so they could do the shapeshift ritual.

***
(10 minutes later...)

Equinox touched her face which looked very unknown to her.

The face looked very much similar to her own. Except the hair color was different.

Before it was bright red. But now it was light Auburn in color.

Anastasia was very happy with the look because it was exactly how she pictured it to be... But on the other hand, Equinox was feeling very uncomfortable because wearing new modern clothes was very weird for her.

Equinox cringed while looking at herself in the mirror. "Uhh... I don't know about this... I prefer my original face only."

Anastasia: "I know it might be uncomfortable for you to see someone else's face but you'll get used to it..." She holded and Equinox hand and chanted something. "Here you go... Now you can come back in your original form.

Equinox checked if it worked or not and then she sighed with relief when she learned that she could change her face whenever she wants. "Thank goodness... Now i don't need to look like a plastic doll."

Anastasia chuckled. "Plastic doll? Come on, it is not that bad.."

Equinox raised her eyebrows. "Are you sure about it?"

Anastasia bitted her lips because she didn't had any answers. "Umm... I don't know but you look beautiful in both of your forms. Why are you getting scared?"

Equinox: "I am not scared.. i am just uncomfortable with this dress." She looked at herself. "What is this?"

"It's jeans... Everyone wears it nowadays. So you have to do it too.." she said while fixing Equinox's makeup.

Equinox: "But... It is too much. I can't wear this."

Anastasia: "You find jeans uncomfortable but why did you not said anything about the high heels i gave you?" She raised her eyebrows while smiling.

Equinox checked the heels she was wearing. "Why will i say anything bad about this shoes? I am used to very stuff like that." She pouted. "Did you really thought that ladies from ancient time didn't know anything about heals?"

Anastasia: "They did!?"

"Ofcourse they did... Who do you think invented those?" Equinox walked so gracefully with the heels that it made Anastasia's mouth opened.

Anastasia: "In my school, i found history very boring subject. but listening to you, i would love to know more about your background story."

Equinox giggled. "But for telling you, first i need to remember it."

Anastasia was confused. "You don't remember your own story?"

Equinox: "I do but i feel like i forgot the most important part of it..." Her heart begins to feel cold. "It is like... I forgot about something that mean't the world for me."

Anastasia got curious when she heard this. "Huh? What do you mean?"

Equinox shrugged anxiousness aside. "But anyway, it doesn't matter anymore.." she glanced at the watch on the wall and then looked at Anastasia. "Go get ready... You are going to be very late."

Anastasia also realised that she screwed up. That's why she started to hurry. She hitted her head for being so dumb. "Oh yeah... I forgot." She ran into her room to get changed leaving Equinox in her own thoughts.

Equinox laughed while watching Anastasia's back. It has been centuries but she is still babysitting others. "Looks like nothing is changed." She thought to herself. But when she closed her eyes for a minute. Her body started to get an electric shock. She was not surprised because it happened many times. Her body was signaling her about a major event that is going to come on the future.

While Equinox was waiting for the prophecy. She got a vision about it.

It was the similar one that she saw earlier when she touched Anastasia's arm earlier.

The vision was about a woman who was slowly entering into a fire pit while the people around her were bowing down before her and chanting something.

Equinox still couldn't understand what that vision was about.... But one thing is for sure.. The Vision is connected to Anastasia's life for sure.

Maybe that's why she wanted to go with Anastasia. If any danger came towards her then atleast she could try something.

Equinox had many tricks under her sleeves that's why she will try her best to find a way to protect Anastasia.

Even she don't know why she wants to help her. Maybe because she feels the familiar feeling with Anastasia somehow.

But one thing is for sure... She would feel terrible if something bad happened to Anastasia because of her... And her anxiousness was growing more because she knew the person who is trying to harm Anastasia is planning for her crazy revenge right now.

Her nose started to bleed as she tried to stop the unknown evil entity to enter the mansion. "STOP IT MOM!! Please let us live in happiness atleast once..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18 0 16
A Young Woman: Twenty-two year-old Eva Mallory has never felt truly herself. But that's normal, right? Especially given that her only remaining fami...
1.7K 251 31
Bonnie Lawrence had always believed that she was destined for one thing: to be forgotten. When a demon attempts to murder her for this very reason-s...
24.2K 1.4K 28
| Book 1 of the Demons Duology | ❝What if you're the key to the destruction of the world? Would you open the lock or choose to die instead?❞ After t...
110K 6.1K 23
Evil spirits. A cursed prince. Death itself in disarray. Iris just wants to go home, but fate has other plans for this young priestess and her odd co...