π’π°πžπžπ­ 𝐈𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

By eroticroses

❝Read me your favorite pieces of poetry while I please you❞ I feel his hardness grow underneath me and watch... More

introduction
chapt 1 β€’ Like Mother Like Daughter
chapt 2 β€’ Behave
chapt 3 β€’ A New Interest
chapt 4 β€’ Forbidden
chapt 5 β€’ Sweet Like Honey
chapt 6 β€’ Definitions
chapt 7 β€’ Madelyn & More Deals
chapt 8 β€’ Deprived
chapt 9 β€’ Results
chapt 10 β€’ When He's Ready
chapt 11 β€’ Tempting Sleepover's
chapt 12 β€’ The Lesson's Begin
chapt 13 β€’ Let Me Help
chapt 14 β€’ Oh So Close
chapt 15 β€’ Soaked
chapt 16 β€’ Distant
chapt 17 β€’ Butterflies & Sketches
chapt 18 β€’ Patience
chapt 19 β€’ Shameful Nights
chapt 20 β€’ Focus
chapt 21 β€’ A Much Better Lesson
chapt 22 β€’ Trapped
chapt 23 β€’ Parties
chapt 24 β€’ Like This?
chapt 25 β€’ Welcome Home
chapt 26 β€’ Our Guest
chapt 27 β€’ Birthday Present
chapt 28 β€’ The Moment
chapt 29 β€’ Her
chapt 30 β€’ Pottery
chapt 31 β€’ Perfect
chapt 32 β€’ News
chapt 33 β€’ Out of Mind
chapt 34 β€’ Someone New
chapt 35 β€’ Eyes
chapt 36 β€’ Distractions
chapt 37 β€’ Something's Off
chapt 38 β€’ Bad Boys Aren't My Type
chapt 39 β€’ Wedding Bells & Regrets
chapt 40 β€’ Pushing Away
chapt 41 β€’ More Than That
chapt 42 β€’ Delusional
chapt 43 β€’ Rejection
chapt 44 β€’ Read To Me
chapt 45 β€’ Raising Suspicion
chapt 47 β€’ Beautiful
chapt 48 β€’ Acceptance
chapt 49 β€’ Her Final Letter & The Truth
chapt 50 β€’ All My Life
chapt 51 β€’ Time
chapt 52 β€’ Selfish Doubts
chapt 53 β€’ Gone For Good
chapt 54 β€’ I Miss Her
chapt 55 β€’ Accepting Her
chapt 56 β€’ Closure From Her
chapt 57 β€’ A Date
chapt 58 β€’ Perfect For Me
chapt 59 β€’ All I've Ever Wanted
chapt 60 β€’ Forever
Epilogue
New Book ~ Beautiful Addiction !

chapt 46 β€’ Jealousy Goes Both Ways

208K 6.3K 14.6K
By eroticroses

This week has been absolute shit.

I haven't seen Alessio in five days. At least I haven't spoken to him in five days and I hated it.

I've only ever seen him around the hall with Madelyn following him around like a lost dog with zero home training.

Whenever she'd see me, she'd slip her hand around his arm and lean her head onto his before he'd embarrass her and pull away.

I can't even look at him for too long because of Noah, who has made it his job to visit every day and make it known that he knows me.

From walking me to every lecture and waiting outside to walk me to my room, the only time he leaves is when his mother calls and asks him to come home.

He's lied to her and told her he'd bring me over for dinner one of these days, but neither of them knew that I was trying my hardest to get out of this stupid fucking contract.

For now I had to sit in the dining hall while Noah who seemed to have nothing better to do than to torture me speak about how wealthy his family is and how expensive his watch was.

From across the dining hall, Madelyn sat too close to Alessio for my liking. Staring at him with big and creepy eyes while he tried to keep his distance and kept his eyes on the stack of books in front of him while she went on about nonsense.

I don't know what was worse, seeing Madelyn look as if she had just won herself some prize or listening to Noah brag about how much money he's inherited from his parents.

I didn't get a full night's sleep last night, most of me didn't want to admit the reason why, as if something inside of me just wouldn't let me.

But I knew the reason was sitting across the room from me, occasionally sneaking glances towards me and hateful looks at the person sitting next to me especially when he tried to touch me.

When Noah's phone rang and he turned around to speak to whoever at the same time Madelyn got up and left quickly and I took the opportunity to text Alessio to meet me somewhere.

I waited for him to get the message, he looked up from his phone and I softly bit my bottom lip. His eyes then move down when Noah puts his hand on my thigh, and that soft look in his eyes disappears.

Alessio stands up and leaves the dining hall, and I don't get a text back until two minutes later telling me that he's waiting for me in a room.

I grab my stuff and Noah moves the phone from his ear and ask me where I'm going, "I have classes, I can't sit here all day and wait around for you"

"I'll meet you at your room later then, don't do anything that'll make me do something I don't want to" He sends me a chilling wink, reminding me that he won't hesitate to tell Carter about Alessio and I.

Even on my way to meet Alessio, I pass Carter and all I can think about is how he's planned Alessio's entire life for him. Which Alessio is working to plan his future himself and I could possibly ruin that.

Carter goes his own way and I go to the room Alessio asked me to meet him in, knocking once more than twice and Alessio returns the same knocking actions before the door is being opened and I'm being pulled inside.

I don't even get to say anything before my back is hitting the door and his hands reach up to either side of my neck to pull me into a deep and hard kiss.

My hands found their way to his hair and he moved his hands down my body to the back of my thighs, tapping his fingers twice, gesturing me to brace myself as he lifted me up.

There's a desk behind him, I finally notice that the lights are off. Except for the small light shining through the window and I can't see which room we're in but as he places me down onto the desk, I knock something over which sounds like pens.

Alessio takes my mind off of it, his right hand bringing my thigh to his waist, stepping in closer between my legs, his tongue taking control of the kiss before moving down to my neck.

"I'm finding it very hard to believe you're the same person who was just begging me to let them cum in my mouth a couple of days ago" I say, becoming breathless as he works his tongue to create a hickey on my neck and collarbone.

I bundle his shirt in my hands, even only by kissing me, I can feel his hardness pressing against the inside of my thigh and it only motivates me to move my lower half against it.

It causes him to slightly bite into my neck, releasing a soft moan into my skin. "And now you're the one pulling me into empty rooms and giving me hickey's"

"How long do you have to be around him?" He pants into my neck, his right hand still holding my thigh up to his waist and the other pulling me in closer to the edge of the desk.

"Not for long, I'm trying anything to get rid of him. But he can't take a fucking hint" I roll my eyes thinking about Noah.

"I've been thinking about you... a lot" He reaches into his bag and the small light coming through the windows lets me know that it's one of his black shirts.

"I know how much you like to sleep in them and I like knowing that you like wearing my clothes and that they help you sleep" Even in the dark room I can feel him looking into my eyes.

I swallow thickly, looking at the shirt that smells as good as he does. Thinking about how easy it was for me to fall asleep when he's there, and how he wakes up lying on top of me and how I don't mind it.

"Alessio..." I want to say it, I want to tell him that he makes it easier for me to sleep than those shitty pills that didn't do anything but give me a headache but I can't.

"Yes Honey?" He lifts my chin, I can feel his lips brushing against mine.

"Please tell me that us isn't your father's office" I can see the large shelf of files with the windows light and the brown chair that looks oddly familiar.

"He... left and told me to fix some of the files for him and I didn't want to keep you waiting.. so I asked you to meet me in here" He explains and I get off of the desk and turn on the light, seeing that we just made out on Carter's desk.

"Maybe you're the bad influence"I look at the pens and cup on the floor that I knocked over when he sat me on the desk.

Then my phone rang when I sat in his father's chair. I looked to see who had called me and it was my father who had been ignoring my calls since I tried to call him the day Grandma told me about the marriage.

I never wanted to ask my father for help but he had a lot of connections that could get me out of this stupid situation.

"Nice for you to finally pick up, did you forget you had a daughter?" I turn the chair around, facing the blinds and wait for my father to speak.

"Is there a point to your call Honey?" His voice is cold when he speaks to me, it's like my inner child's heart hurts whenever I hear his tone.

"I need the number of the lawyer who works for your company because if you haven't heard your mother in law basically just gave away her only grandchild for money" I wait for his answer.

A little part of me kinda hopes that he actually cares this time and will react like a caring and loving father would, but then I remember my father is neither of those things.

"It's between you and your Grandma so figure it out, do not bring me into this Honey. I don't need anything coming back and blowing up and ruining my company's name" When I hear the click of the phone and the call go silent, I can't even hide the level of hurt I feel in my chest.

"Honey? What happened" Alessio comes in front of me, worry fills his eyes as I try to stop tears from filling mine. "Talk to me"

A stupid company is more important to him than his own fucking daughter?

I turn my head to the side and stand up abruptly, and stuff my phone into my bag along with Alessio's shirt.

I was going to have to get out of this myself, I didn't know how but if that meant playing along in Noah's little game for however long he needed me to, then so be it. But I wasn't going to let my Grandma have this, I wasn't going to let her have a single dollar he promised her.

"You should go to your partner before she pops a vessel searching for you and I need to get back to the asshole who threatens his way into anything" I couldn't stop myself before I said the last part and that catches Alessio's attention more than anything I said.

"Threatens? Did he threaten you? What did he say? Did he hurt you?" Alessio takes my face into his hands and searches around my face.

"Don't worry, he didn't hurt me, though I did hurt him. Just let me handle him and you go finish these last few days with the obsessed creature probably waiting for you outside your next lecture" He doesn't laugh at my next joke because he's serious.

"I said don't worry."

"You can't tell me not to worry when you said he's threaten you Honey, did he touch you?"—

"Madelyn isn't the only one who's suspicious about us, he only threatened to tell your father about us if I didn't act like his wife for a while that's it, I'm only doing this until he shows me the contract" I feel his thumb begin to stroke my cheek.

"If he touches you Honey, I don't care what he tells my father. I won't hesitate to break his jaw."

Holy fuck.

It had taken me to tell her that my father needed me in his office to work on some files to get her to leave the library and go off somewhere.

I didn't like to lie to people, but Madelyn was glued to me all day, and the only thing she spoke about instead of her project was Honey.

She was able to describe everything about Honey's appearance, almost better than me.

I shut the door to my father's office almost to hard that it startles the assistant walking down the hall, I try to take a deep breath but thinking about earlier makes me grip the door knob.

Seeing that guy touch her thigh earlier and then to hear that he's threatening her and possibly wants more from her than just to make her pretend to be his wife for his sick amusement makes my jaw tighten and my eyes close in anger.

I lean my head against the door, I know she said she could handle herself and I don't doubt that, but my gut was telling me to go to her, actually all of me was telling me to go to her, my heart, my brain, my entire body.

Especially after seeing her face when she was on the phone with her father. I hated to see her like that, even though she hid it so well, whatever he told her hurt her.

I locked my father's office and went straight for her room, it was incredibly late so no one would be wandering the halls and see me.

I thanked myself for listening to my gut to check on her, because what I saw when I got closer to her door only made me go from worried and concerned to me balling my fist.

Whatever his name was, was standing with one of his hands on Honey's hips and the other going up her skirt on her thigh but slowly inching further up and he was leaning in for a kiss and what made my sudden rush of anger worse was that she wasn't pushing away.

Without thinking, my fist was going across his jaw, knocking him over to the floor and slamming my fist into his face two more times before I turned to see Honey looking at the scene with wide eyes.

All I could see was the image of how close he was to her, and his hands on her and it only pissed me off further.

The guy was knocked unconscious but the loud thud he made caused someone to hurry and open their door but Honey pulled me into her before they could see us.

- Here's a double update ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...