π’π°πžπžπ­ 𝐈𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

By eroticroses

❝Read me your favorite pieces of poetry while I please you❞ I feel his hardness grow underneath me and watch... More

introduction
chapt 1 β€’ Like Mother Like Daughter
chapt 2 β€’ Behave
chapt 3 β€’ A New Interest
chapt 4 β€’ Forbidden
chapt 5 β€’ Sweet Like Honey
chapt 6 β€’ Definitions
chapt 7 β€’ Madelyn & More Deals
chapt 8 β€’ Deprived
chapt 9 β€’ Results
chapt 10 β€’ When He's Ready
chapt 11 β€’ Tempting Sleepover's
chapt 12 β€’ The Lesson's Begin
chapt 13 β€’ Let Me Help
chapt 14 β€’ Oh So Close
chapt 15 β€’ Soaked
chapt 16 β€’ Distant
chapt 17 β€’ Butterflies & Sketches
chapt 18 β€’ Patience
chapt 19 β€’ Shameful Nights
chapt 20 β€’ Focus
chapt 21 β€’ A Much Better Lesson
chapt 22 β€’ Trapped
chapt 23 β€’ Parties
chapt 24 β€’ Like This?
chapt 25 β€’ Welcome Home
chapt 26 β€’ Our Guest
chapt 27 β€’ Birthday Present
chapt 28 β€’ The Moment
chapt 29 β€’ Her
chapt 30 β€’ Pottery
chapt 31 β€’ Perfect
chapt 32 β€’ News
chapt 33 β€’ Out of Mind
chapt 34 β€’ Someone New
chapt 35 β€’ Eyes
chapt 36 β€’ Distractions
chapt 37 β€’ Something's Off
chapt 38 β€’ Bad Boys Aren't My Type
chapt 39 β€’ Wedding Bells & Regrets
chapt 40 β€’ Pushing Away
chapt 41 β€’ More Than That
chapt 42 β€’ Delusional
chapt 43 β€’ Rejection
chapt 45 β€’ Raising Suspicion
chapt 46 β€’ Jealousy Goes Both Ways
chapt 47 β€’ Beautiful
chapt 48 β€’ Acceptance
chapt 49 β€’ Her Final Letter & The Truth
chapt 50 β€’ All My Life
chapt 51 β€’ Time
chapt 52 β€’ Selfish Doubts
chapt 53 β€’ Gone For Good
chapt 54 β€’ I Miss Her
chapt 55 β€’ Accepting Her
chapt 56 β€’ Closure From Her
chapt 57 β€’ A Date
chapt 58 β€’ Perfect For Me
chapt 59 β€’ All I've Ever Wanted
chapt 60 β€’ Forever
Epilogue
New Book ~ Beautiful Addiction !

chapt 44 β€’ Read To Me

231K 6.9K 13.1K
By eroticroses

I felt like a complete bitch.

What wasn't making the feeling any better was the stack of books on the side of my door with a cookie wrapped in a cute and decorated box.

The messages made it even worse, the picture of the sliding ladder and the gray cat resting soundly on his lap.

But if I never had gone to that dinner, I would've never learned what my Grandma's true intentions were for marrying me off to Noah.

I read the letter over and over, making sure everything I was reading was true.

Was it wrong when I read about her condition that I didn't feel any remorse for her?

A woman who didn't have a single good bone in her body was suffering from a heart condition. A heart I would've never guessed she had.

Even if she couldn't pay for the treatments, this wasn't the way to repay her debt. Giving me off as if I was just so easy to dispose of.

The idea of Grandma happily signing Noah's contract only angered me. I knew she could be cruel but the woman was just evil.

"Am I wrong? I don't feel bad for her" I say while I let Adam read through the paper.

His facial expression is one I didn't expect, I expected him to be shocked, asking what the fuck like I did but instead he looked... angry, his eyebrows were scrunched together, his hand over his chin while the stare in his eyes could burn the paper just like that.

"You're not wrong, she has never given you sympathy, you cannot return something you weren't given in the first place" He raises his eyes to me, as his words went farther than about sympathy for my Grandma.

"He said she's been planning this for a while now, she's probably hiding so much more from me" Adam doesn't say anything, he folds the paper and puts it back into the envelope.

"Have you begun to look at what university you'd like to attend?" I stay silent and it's enough to answer his question.

"It's important Honey and I know what you're thinking right now, that you won't get into one and that isn't true. You're smarter than you think, far more talented than you believe. You need to start giving yourself more credit."

I was starting to realize I ended the sessions with Adam because I didn't want them to feel like I had to come but I wanted to come on my own time. Adam was the only adult in my life who actually gave me his time and listened to me without making my feelings feel invalidated.

"You should write a book, you have a lot of wise men quotes" He rolls his eyes but doesn't try to hide the smile lifting to his face.

"I'll be sure to put you in the dedication."

"Adam...please don't turn out to be like them. Like every other adult in my life" I keep my hands braced in front of me, slowly raising my eyes to find Adam going to say something before he changes it at the last second.

"If you haven't noticed you've started to grow on me" It brings a grin to his face, "And even though I didn't want you to, I'm glad you did"

"I'm not the best at this but I trust you, a lot" As the word trust falls from my lips, something in Adam's eyes changes, a happy glint covers them and he places his hands on either side of my shoulders.

"I wish I was recording this moment" His sarcastic response makes me shake my head.

"But in all seriousness, it means a lot to me that you've put so much trust in me Honey, I promise you I won't break it" He let go of my shoulders.

I can't help but think he means something on a deeper level.

I tilted my head back and gulped the water to wash down the pill slowly.

I was waiting for Alessio to meet me in my room, he said he wouldn't be here for a few minutes and Charolette had already stopped by before then.

Astra finally asked her to be her girlfriend and she said yes. Since then she's been rambling on in excitement and then her mood changes when she remembers her family, it goes back to excitement because she says she doesn't care and she's willing to get them to accept.

"Can you bring my phone on the bed please?" I had been checking my phone all day to see if Alessio had responded to my text.

I didn't see him in the halls and we didn't share any lectures today.

"This is such a cute cat... oh my goodness" I hear Charolette squeal over a cat then a loud gasp.

I peek my head from the bathroom and she's standing with her mouth practically on the floor staring at something on my phone.

"I said bring it, not look at it" I take the phone from her to see what she's looking at and it's the photo of the cat on Alessio's lap while he smiles into the camera.

"It was opened and I happened to look and I didn't mean to look at his face because the cat looked really cute" Charolette begins to freak out and looks at the picture of Alessio again.

"But oh my God, I would've never thought that you two would ever be together! I mean I know when you first came you were interested in knowing who it was and stuff and you asked if he tutored anyone... the clues were there and I still couldn't see them?" She pushes her hand against her bangs.

"Wait! Did you go to him after the sleepover? I mean I should've known something was up when you both left that party together but then you guys said you were only partners so I let it go. That was until I saw how red he was when you walked by his seat that one time and I've never seen him ever go red and here I thought I blush hard" She continues to put things together, walking back and forth with her hand on her chin.

"We're not together but you have to keep this to yourself, as my friend I know you won't tell anyone" She makes a zipper gesture against her lips.

"Friend! You called me your friend, I think I'm going to die now, but I won't tell a soul, especially not after you kept my secret about Astra and I."

Then I hear his two knocks at the door before he adds one last one to make sure I know it's him.

I go to open the door and Charolette becomes a statue the second she sees him.

"I should get back to my room, I'll see you tomorrow" She scurries to grab her bag and makes sure to give me a salute and a "your secret is safe with me and I've thrown away the key" gesture.

She slips past Alessio who stands there with a pink box in his hand with my name on it.

"I found this outside of your door just now. '' I take the box from him, letting him come inside before anyone other than Charolette sees him.

I read the card that is taped on the bottom of the box which says "A Gift from your Handsome Husband, to my feisty and hot wife. Maybe you'll wear this for me on our honeymoon" I open the box and find a lingerie set.

The set was black, and the underwear and bra were both lace. The bra was see-through, no doubt it's the exact reason why he chose it, the underwear was more of a thong, with thin straps that would rest on my hips, and a lace front that wouldn't hide a thing.

Noah was unbearable but he had a good eye for lingerie, and just because I was going to soon end that contract he had with my Grandmother, didn't mean I couldn't keep the gifts he gave me.

I hid the card somewhere underneath the stack of books to my left before picking up the set and holding it up to my body before facing Alessio who was sitting on my bed looking at his hands.

"What do you think?" He fixes his gaze on me, first my face then at the material that I'm holding.

"Someone gifted you that?" He places his hands on either side of him and pushes himself a little bit further on the bed and grabs one of the poetry books on the side of him.

"Someone I wish would leave me alone, but I'm going to keep it, maybe wear it for you instead" He doesn't take my remark the way he usually does, instead his eyes tell me he's thinking of something else.

I put the set away, and go over to him, resting my hand on his shoulder. Alessio goes back to looking down at the poetry book in his hands and it's obvious that he's still upset and I don't like it.

I slide myself onto his lap, using my index finger to lift his chin. "I really wanted to go... something came up"

I found myself not liking the look on his face or body language when he was upset or down about something.

I was going to make it up to him with the only way I knew how to, pleasure.

"I want to make it up to you" While he's reading the book, I whisper into his neck softly.

His hands grip the book tighter when he realizes I'm slightly grinding onto him.

"You don't have to I"—

"Read me your favorite pieces of poetry while I please you" I feel his hardness grow underneath me and his lips part open with heavy breaths.

I begin to unbutton his shirt slowly, kissing down his neck almost in the worst and possibly - teasing way. The cross necklace lying there, his holiness slipping away inch by inch as I leave my sins along his now tainted skin.

"P-Please" The deep vibration I feel against my lips as they stay on his pulse. I smile and lift my head, with one slow grind of my hips. Alessio lets a hot moan fall from his lips. His erection grows harder, as well as the pulse of my clit. My pussy was directly above him.

"Read to me Alessio, read to me while I show you how sorry I am for missing yesterday. But if you stop, I will too" In a mix, I'm making it up to him but making it a living hell at the same time.

"Honey I don't think I can read if you have my.." His words die off when I go down to my knees, running my palm over the tent in his pants.

"I think you can, you just have to focus. You can do that for me, can't you?" I went to unzip his pants but the tent in them had already brought the zipper down.

Shit.

I unbutton his pants and take his dick from his underwear, being met with the pre-cum that slowly slides down his shaft, my eyes follow it until my tongue sticks out to lick it from falling any further.

The book in his hand was filled with a mix of poetry lines and I loved hearing him read them to me.

"Hope is the thing with feathers... oh my your lips are so soft...that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words.." I catch him off guard by slipping him into my mouth, moaning around his head at the taste of his pre-cum.

"And n-never stops at all... and the sweetest with Gale... God your tongue is so good... is heard and sore must be the storm..." He stops to tilt his head back and moans my name.

I peer up to him, seeing how he swallowed thickly and grips the book tighter, I pull my mouth away from him when I don't hear him reading and he looks at me with a desperate look.

"Honey I can't do this... your mouth and when you do that with your hand at the same time... it makes it hard to even think" He pushes the hair out of my face so I can see the look in his eyes.

"Too bad I like it when you read to me" I continue to slowly stroke him, "I'll let you cum down my throat if you finish reading after this"

"I'll read as many books as you want me to, all of them in the library if you want... just please make me cum Honey... please" It makes my clit pulse against my underwear when he says please.

How he could go from a begging mess to taking control over a kiss or using his tongue to make me cry out for more turned me on in ways I don't think I've felt before.

I take him down my throat, his fingers run through my hair and gather the strands. Lifting his hips so he hits deep inside my throat while his head rests back.

"That feels so good... I don't think I'm going to last long if you keep doing that" I guide my hand up and down while using my tongue around his tip.

"Then cum for me" His hand's grip on my hair tightens, and his hips lift to their own accord as he grows closer and closer, on the brink of his release.

Watching Alessio chase his climax was better than watching a sunset. I closed my eyes as he repeatedly said my name into the room until he stopped me from bobbing my head any further and coming down my throat.

When he's done helping me clean off some of his release that had spilled from the corners of my lips, I find myself asking something I never thought I would.

"Stay the night?"

- Something small for now since I have the next few chapters planned out.

- I think this book might be a little longer than I thought but not too long.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...