ark in the archives [arknight...

By charcaradon

what if a giant land ship such as Rhodes island now gets sucked into some wormhole caused by some accident wi... More

CH# 2
CH#3
CH# 4
CH# 5
CH#6
CH# 7
CH# 8

CH# 1

1.9K 32 10
By charcaradon

now rolling forwards on the expansively large amounts of land is none other than a colossal land ship that is now treading its way towards the unknown vastness...and inside in the main bridge is the command post, is a masked and hooded figure now looking on the progress of some kind of construction project...

???: doctor! here's the video surveillance of the new generator that might be strong enough to get Rhodes island up and moving again...

doctor: thank you...now let's see here...

the masked individual with the female voice now takes a good look at it and is aware that something could be up with it...

doctor: huh?...hey! this isn't the generators that we ordered...this is the blueprints for some kind of experimental uhhh...wormhole generator?......waaaaahhh!!!!

then at least a couple of gears now start turning in her head as she now starts running towards the area where she can go see the machine...

doctor: I just hope that I'm not too late...

...and in a mad dash towards the engine room to go see the progress, with a communicator on hand...

doctor:...kal'tsit, closure, amiya! I need you to come to my coordinates, I made a mistake in getting the blueprints!

and as she now goes on down the halls, contacting the three people that can at least advise her in the most current situation all on the phone...

closure: I knew it!...that getting those blueprints from those old ruins from that babel place...

doctor: great! how in the world did those get mixed up!?

kal'tsit: doctor! I need you to come and explain how come there are some strange pillars in the engine room!?

doctor: I don't know! ...I'm busy running while calling you!

...she then accidentally rammed away some of the staff that are working there...

???: iyaaaa!!!

...with one part she made a short girl trip and fell, making her spill dirt all over the place...

doctor: i-i'm so sorry!

..as said dirt now ends up on top of some other people...

???: watch it!

doctor:....!? I gotta go now, kal'tsit needs me!

she kept on apologizing as she now ran towards the engine room...even remembering the part of what made this one incident happen in the first place...

flashback, doctor pov:

in the meeting room is where the doctor is now ordering around the technical teams to go replace the old engines that are now being replaced...and coincidentally is the place where they keep the old salvaged 

doctor: ok! this is the blueprints that you need to work around in replacing the old engines!  which is now getting a wack job...so here!

she then grabbed ahold of the blueprint container,

she then gave them the blueprints and schematic to work around in during the repairs...and they all left with the instructions now guiding them...

later:

as they all now meet up with kal'tsit who is now being notified, as she now gets the team ...

kal'tsit: ...

???: oh...the doctor just ordered to have the generators replaced...

kal'tsit: oh...that...let me see those...

???: and I'd like to tell you that we have already begun work on...uhhhh.a wormhole generator?

kal'tsit: what!?... I thought that you wanted to help us with replacing the old generators!?

she then grabbed the blueprints now she is getting mad, mad at the poor dokutah all about the sudden mix-up...and now dropped the large patch of paper on the ground, and now runs off to go find her...

closure; hm? what's this?

the vampire now grabbed the blueprints right off of the ground to where she then sees the whole thing that is now, turning red upon seeing it...

closure; oh no this isn't good!

flashback ends:

TIMESKIP BOUGHT TO YOU BY, AMIYA BLOWING UP AN APC...

and after marathoning her way towards the engine room to where an angry de facto leader[housewife] is now pissed off of her mind... 

kal'tsit: well? do you have something to say for yourself, doctor?

amiya: doctor?...wh-what's happening?

doctor: well you know that I can explain all of this right?

kal'tsit: no! you can find out an enemy position...but not a different blueprint container!? and look at what you did!?

doctor: well...i- ahhhh!!!!

then she finds out that a member of the staff is now about to flip the simple lever to test out the newly built machine...

doctor: noooo!!!! that's a crazy wormhole generator!

kal'tsit: see? what did I just tell you?

doctor: uh...well it's the construction team's fault is it?

she then flipped down her mask in so much shame in the area as kal'tsit is now showing an aura that only an angry housewife can show...as this distracts them to the point of the lone unidentified member of the technical team now is about to activate it...

amiya; dokutah!...

doctor: uh...aaahhh!?

she then quickly noticed that the lever has been flipped and the construction team now has finished building the contraption in the engine room...

[A/N: this is a reference to the lost light quantum engine malfunction]

...and now the room that they are all in is starting to shake...

doctor: earthquake! sound the alarm!

...as the doctor now gets underneath some really old pipes as they now facepalm at the stupid doctor's stupidity...

kal'tsit: oh what have we become now...

...her stern thought on what she is now seeing is now put aside as one of the members of the staff came in running as he is now in a complete panic...

???: ma'am! bad news!

kal'tsit: hm? what is it now?

amiya; is flamebringer's flowers getting eaten again?

???: no! something's happening outside!

kat'tsit: what!? what's happening out of there!?

outside, Rhode island:

out on the surface of the gargantuan land, ship is where a colossal thundercloud is  now swirling all over the entire vehicle...as everyone on the outside is all now advised to go back inside or to go seek shelter....as it is now being lifted into the elephantine vehicle into it whole...

doctor: waaahhh!!!! I'm sliding! help me!

kal'tsit:...!?!

amiya; doctor!...grab my hand!

the rabbit[donkey, actually it's cautus] girl now is trying to grab the poor doctor's hand as she is still sliding on the ground...

doctor: save meeeeee!!!!

amiya; don't worry I got you!

...and as the caster did finally got ahold of her...as they both slid downwards[or was it upwards] unaware of what is going on...

outside:

...and as the landship is now being lifted the colossal vehicle despite its large size...as all hell breaks loose...

elsewhere, ??? pov:

now in an opposite location is a man behind his office looking through the message feeds with what looks like a little girl...

???: sensei! I think that you should go look at the news!

sensei: huh?...what's going on? and what's going on arona?

arona: well if you're not gonna go...then I'll go do it for you myself!

then she showed a large hologram of a recording of a news report now is showing that a girl with a microphone is now trying to show what in the world is going on just now...

shinon: this is the idol reporter shinon around for the latest!

then they showed a close-up of the weather section of the news...

shinon: and now we are now seeing a rather freaky collection of thunderclouds and all as if it's in a  freefall out there with some freaky thunderclouds and lighting!

...and this concerns the teacher since he is now pulled in towards the window by his holographic assistant arona to the window overlooking the perceived thunderstorm...

sensei:...what in the world?!

the now then tries to grasp the sight that is going on...

sensei: huh?

he sees that arona is hiding behind his desk

arona; well...I'm sensing that this scary thing isn't going away...

sensei: well don't know what is going on...but at least I can hope that the decagrammation's might be responsible...

and now the teacher now is staring from out of the window in his office which is usually a bright environment, as he now went back behind his desk to finish his remaining paperwork...

sensei: ehhh!? an animal breakout in the wild hunt academy!?...oh well I'll just ask the SRT girls... 

...as the "storm" now is continuing to flow throughout the large city....

TIMESKIP BOUGHT TO YOU BY, FLINT EATING FLOWERS IN TRINITY...

Rhodes island, doctor pov:

 now as the entirety of the gargantuan thunderstorm that was clear isn't accidentally made by a ditz of a doctor who made a, now is spitting out a mobile city now is crashing into what mostly looks like a dessert, with it now landing in the outskirts of what seems to be a city out there in the distance...as inside of the said mobile city's inhabitants are now is now starting to wake up and recover from this recent but unfortunate incident...

doctor: uhhhh...what happened?

she then found out that she is now landed on top of amiya...

doctor: ....!?

then she then blushed hard as she now gets off of amiya...as a couple of people with weapons their hands now checking up on their current situation right now...

???: doctor are you alright?

doctor: y-yato? good thing it's you...so- 

yato: how long you're out?...a couple of hours since the incident...and kal'tsit isn't happy abouwhat you just did with the new engines- turned dimensional teleporter...

doctor:...well now let's see what we can do about it...

she helped amiya up on her feet as they both headed back to the bridge to go and meet up with kal'tsit and closure...

kaltsit pov:

now watching over the  bridge with reports of the emergency response teams for constant status reports on the damages that are coming up...

kal'tsit: status report!

...with several voices coming out of the comms markinging the many parts of rhodes island with the each of them all reporting in on what is going on with reports from all sides...

???: ma'am! the main treads are damaged, and we're going to need to find replacements soon!

kal'tsit: great...[we won't be able to move in the meantime]

???: we also have some injuries and some casualties!

and she showed a sigh of relief that at least most of the staff are alright...as she now sees that both the doctor and amiya both are now entering the room...

amiya: we're here!

kal'tsit: what took you so long!?

doctor:...sorry!..I'm so sorry!

she apologized to her as she now walked over to help out kal'tsit in checking the base out...

doctor: so what in the world happened?

...kal'tsit just sighed and shrugged to herself, as she now showed that the mobile city is in complete lockdown and with almost everyone locked inside...

doctor: it seems that the comms coming from the outside is now damaged from all of the red markers on the interface showing some good and some clear indications of this...

doctor: hmmmm...can you contact somebody from the outside...it seems that we just need to know...

she then looked over to closure who is doing some things on the monitor...and now she looked up... 

closure: uh... n-no...i got nothing and since you're kinda and sot of asking...

doctor: huh? what are you even talking about?

kal'tsit: and you're the one who somehow mixed up the salvaged blueprints and the new generator?!

doctor: ok ok?...so what?

closure; well..I'm just guessing that either the antennas are busted up good, or that crazy thing is just us like the team that we met out in Sargon...

doctor: oh...them, i guess that , wait then that means...

closure: and...our "problems"?

doctor: oh crap!...the reunion movement! i almost forgot all about them!

closure: I just hope that they got in here with us...and so they'll not screw things up in where ever terra is!

...now almost everyone now covered their ears to now endure whatever the hell is about to spew out of her mouth...

amiya; d-dokutah!?

closure; oh no...

doctor: ahhhhh...aahaahaahhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!

...and this now forces kal'tsit to sedate the doctor, as the needle now is just enough to hold the doctor's hissy fit, as they all now checked the communications...

kal'tsit: go and see if there are any communications or any radio transmissions out there so we can send an expedition team to the nearest settlement...

closure: well as you wish!

doctor: good luck on finding the one who's gonna answer it okay?

the sarkaz now typed away on the monitor to now start her search

closure; well I'm an engineering officer...what do you expect?

doctor: oh well I'll go and get myself a little snack! let's go get you something amiya!

amiya; coming!

kal'tsit: I'll stay here and make sure that the other parts of rhodes island stays operational from here remotely...

 on what can and might help out Rhodes island...as she watched on with the doctor now leaving the room heading for the cafeteria, with amiya as both closure ad kal'tsit now stay behind to see if there are any signs of civilization and as well to remotely monitor the repairs upon the sudden arrival to this dimension...

TIMESKIP BOUGHT TO YOU BY, MIDNIGHT EMBARRASSING HINAH...

...and after long hours of trying to find a single radio transmission.

closure: uuuhhhhh!...what's taking it soooo long!?

...then the monitor has finally found something, something pretty promising to show everyone...as closure now listens to whatever is coming out of it...

closure: huh?

and the now hears some voices, from a language that... as if it is from the far east or yan and sui in terra...unfortunately this has this in mind

???: let's do this as quickly as possible...

???: i wonder what if though...if she returns from her little trip.

???: oh great! she's going to really lose it!

...and then the signal now cuts, but even though it's brief and cut off that short it means that there's some out there...

closure:...this seems to be some sort of terrorist cell out there...oh well at least we can go get something!

...and now after discovering this...the engineering officer of Rhodes island now takes this in and sends in a message to the doctor and the others...as she now tells kal'tsit all about it...

closure: hey! i think I found something here!

kal'tsit: hm? so what did you find out there?

closure then showed the very recordings of the audio that she has found out there in the long hours of searching without breaking a sweat...

kal'tsit: so this means...that we found someone..no at least something that can find something useful...

closure: well the doctor's going to like this!

kal'tsit: and have the doctor notified about this!

they now knew the existence of at least some form of civilization is out there...but they have to make sure all about going out there...and so kal'tsit has sent a direct message to the doctor to come back to the command post in the main bridge...

doctor pov:

in the cafeteria where the doctor is now eating with amiya and some operators that live within the colossal mobile city...with said doctor now regretting the whole incident all due to her own impatience and ineptitude, as she now blames herself for all that

doctor: can't believe that i just mixed up the blueprints!

amiya; i-it's not you're fault!

doctor:th-thanks...at least I'm not alone on this one!...

...and as they both went in on their lunch break, they now are called to the bridge of Rhodes island, once again by yato, who is now handing her a hand-written letter to the doctor, after finding out that the communications are busted for the time being, and miraculously now the comms receivers...

yato: doctor....kal'tsit need you back on the bridge...and she wrote you a letter...

..now the doctor now took it from her hands to which she now reads it...

kal'tsit: if you are reading this...the communications are now back online, only able to receive transmissions...and now send a team of hand-picked operators...

...and now after the letter ends the doctor is now relieved, that she is now able to go out there and do something for once, and so she now got up and finished eating her sandwich and is on the move... 

TIMESKIP BOUGHT TO YOU BY, THORNS CROSSDRESSING AS A CERTAIN MAID...

now finding themselves in an armored vehicle to now set foot and get a basic layout on both the terrain and settlements in this one area...

doctor: ok! this is like the first time since i never left rhodes island!

amiya: ye-yes...dokutah!

the field leader and the operator closest to the doctor are all sitting next to her on the way, as the doctor is in the driver's seat piloting the vehicle...

doctor: amiya can you go and see the operators that I pick?

amiya; o-ok!

she then slid opened up the peephole to see that the operators that are sitting in the space inside of the armoured vehicle...

yato: is there anything that you need?

amiya:...no, I'm fine, thanks!

then she looked onto the rest of the operators handpicked to go outside and explore this old part of the city...

flashback, doctor pov:

back on Rhodes island is where and when the doctor is now picking and choosing the operators to come with the doctor in the exploration mission...as she now looks through the digital bios like a wiki page on the internet...

doctor: ok! let's see what i can see!

...and amiya helped her out in on this, by helping her pick the few who will come and follow her to the exploration of the very triangulated location...

doctor: ok! let's bring to the mission...here is... yato, chestnut, steward, and lastly cardigan! now let's say go~!

she then playfully sticks her tongue out, and winks at amiya, who is trying to hold the line against the doctor's Genki personality...that is really on the peak of anyone's understanding...

amiya; dokutah?...a-ar-are you alright?

doctor: never felt better...well we lost contact with the rest of terra...and I don't know since the other operators are all out there, and the other terrorist cells are back in terra...oh well...

she then has the PA system to now call for them...as she now heads out ....

flashback ends:

and now amiya now sees the rest of the team that the doctor now has asked for, knowing that they're safe to use...as they all looked over to her...

chestnut: is an-anything you want to tell me? I'm all ears!

doctor: shhh! I'm driving!...and please don't try to with me until we can get to the spot where i can park this thing!

yato:... look!

doctor: huh?...waaahahhh!!!!

she then swerved over a rock or something like that on the sandy terrain, all mostly due to her clumsy and distracted driving in the middle of the desert...

yato: i'll try to keep them in line...just keep on driving!

doctor: thanks!...

and now she kept on driving all somehow without incident...as they all now drove to the site of the expedition...the location in the middle of the desert...as amiya now pointed and showed the doctor what is going on...

amiya: doctor! look...over there!

doctor: huh?...

she now sees a city or a part of a city being covered in sand, as they now slowly drove by and see all around them... 

steward: so what happened here?

yato: i think that this place could be heavily abandoned for some reasons unknown...

cardigan: i think that this place...must've been dumped...

and now they remembered what similar circumstances back in terra right before the arrival via a mix-up and a big-time switcheroo...at the doctor's own expense...

steward: hhhmmm...i think I've seen things way worse than sand swamping some old city...

...and now as they slowly drove past the abandoned city district, now aware that there are some things that they don't even know as they are all on guard...

elsewhere, ???pov:

now outside of some school what seems to be five girls most likely sankta now are all in an all-out shootout in the same desert in a different part of the desert-ted town led by a girl with mostly Laterano traits wielding a shotgun...

???: everyone keeps them back!

???: you think!?

and on the other side is a gang of rather stereotypically dark-dressed girls...yankis to the precise and exact...

???: ahahaha~!

... who are all returning the fire from their guns at their implied and intended targets to where a major firefight is now taking place in the middle of the once prosperous town...and according to their basic expressions, this is somehow normal...as this now continues elsewhere...

doctor pov:

still driving in the middle of the street that is seen to have its own sidewalks almost completely covered in sand...as the operators all now looked all around the place...

doctor: can't believe that a good place went to waste...so bad!

amiya; I agree!...this is really bad!

they both looked right at the abandoned streets as the doctor now is wondering all about the causes of this all, but amiya now warns her of something after repeatedly tapping her shoulder...

amiya: d-do-doctor?...excuse me doctor?

doctor: h-huh?...yeah...I'm here amiya-chan!

amiya, now shudders for a while, as she now pointed out of the window...and all while showing the doctor who is still driving downtown the old city...

doctor: well...i think it's just a gang war, better not get involved...so I bet that-

...and then the doctor's APC now gets crashed into a rusty old lamp post and as well as into the nearest building...as the doctor and co. all now braced for impact...

everyone:...aaaaaagghhhh!!!!

and some of them being used to being forced into battle and for so long...now exit out the backside of the vehicle, that is comically still lodged int the buildings...

doctor: bah! i guess I'll make the order to now continue to go on foot then!...

amiya;...

doctor: oh don't give me that look...i sent a backup team to deal with them!

amiya: ...huh?

...and then they all now went out all on foot...as they all now went on to go see whatever is in this world...

doctor: hmmm...judging from the damages that this whole joint suffered...some severe desertification...

yato: hhmmm...that seems to be somewhat true...

steward: and you know what you're doing right?...where is it?

doctor: you'll get your fight...we just need to go find somewhere to set up base...

yato: there!

the oni with the sword now pointed at a sand-covered school far in the distance, and so with the armoured vehicle still stuck in the building, as they all now worked out in on heading straight to the seemingly abandoned school...

TIMESKIP BOUGHT TO YOU BY, STEWARD CLEANING A MUG...

...where after a long walk, with their weapons all with them as they now head inside of the old and seemingly abandoned school to where they might find a somewhat safe place to allow the expeditionary team from Rhodes island plus the doctor who just decided and chose to come with them... 

doctor: well this seems to be some kind of old and rusty school...oh well it's no military bunker, it'll do...for now!

amiya: d-doctor?

doctor: I'm alright...I'm just really excited!

steward: are you sure... doctor?

yato: I agree with him doctor...what should we do?

chestnut: and so what's gonna happen now?

doctor: well I really don't wanna know about it...

...and so after that little exchange, they now left to go inside of the school, and all while not knowing what is going on...

elsewhere, ??? pov:

now returning from the shootout with what seems to be a delinquent gang...

???: well that seems to be out of the ordinary...

???: hmmm....well, I guess i can go take a nap~!...

???: oh not again!

the heterochromatin girl now fell over and is quickly caught by the feline-looking girl with pretty much of a sweet and sour personality streak...as they now come back to the school, also not knowing what is going on...as they all enter through the front gates...

doctor pov:

now at the main gate with yato swinging it open with her sword as the rusty old metal gates now is creaking open, as she lets the doctor and the other operators into the school, as to go find a safe place to go to find shelter...ever since they don't even have anything to help out in on excavating the armored vehicle out of the wreck...

doctor: and now let's see what we can see in here~!

...as all after slicing up the door down as thew all walked to the courtyard wasn't anymore locked, as the during medic, oni vanguard, vulpo caster, and the perro guard, as they all made it to the back via the back gates...

doctor: hope this place isn't inhabited...or else it'll just be one big circus!

...and all the other operators now nodded in agreement as she now knew from the prior experience that this could end in either way good or bad...as the doctor is mostly thinking that this whole entire building is completely free ad is easy picking...hence making it a free grab...

flashback, rhodes island:

back on the main bridge of Rhodes island, the doctor is now hearing another "simple" request...

kal'tsit:...doctor, I strongly will advise doing as I tell you...

doctor: ok...what is it now?

kal'tsit: ...it's to avoid interactions of the inhabitants native to this specific settlements...

doctor: so can you please tell me why I can't do it?

kal'tsit: remember...we can't interact with the inhabitants as we do in our usual routines with our allied organizations...

doctor: and may I know why?

kal'tsit:...it's mainly due to the fact that we suspect that the radio transmissions are seemingly from terrorist cells...

doctor:hmmm...if memory serves...we don't want to make some unwanted bouts all over this place...let's see if I can be least social in setting up a makeshift base...

flasback ends:

...and with the doctor now entering the seemingly abandoned school straight from the back entrance via the school's courtyard, as they all now see that this school is pretty much reminding them of what most schools in Columbia is like...

doctor:...hey! this reminding you of something?

the other operators thought the same as they all stuck together ...as that all now ventured inside of this abandoned school...

continued:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 269 31
My Ship is Blue x Green x Red x Shadow x Vio. So I will be doing the parts and building up to the grand final(s). Also fun fact with five people you...
53.3K 872 12
You don't have to be someone WeAKnESs anymore... Let me show you how much PoWeR you have inside, that you don't know you do... What do you say?... Wh...
3.4K 116 6
Arknights x Male Reader Amiya was confused. When she reached the Doctor's coffin, she noticed that they were not inside of the coffin, and instead th...
1.3K 9 8
'How are we going to figure it out? What will happen then, will everything change? Will we go apart? We will stay the same?' _______________________...