The Darkest Awakening Vol. 7

By Zoethe80slover

After becoming the new Guardian, Brad started to experience pressure trying to balance between being a Guardi... More

Season 1: 1# A Month Later
Season 1: 2# Guardianship Is Hard
Season 1: 3# Techno and Jschlatt's Funeral
Season 1: 4# Unfinished Business
Season 1: 5# Mat Is Free
Season 1: 6# Just The Beginning
Season 2: 1# Back To College
Season 2: 2# Orientation
Season 2: 3# Andrew's Execution
Season 2: 4# Aimsey Vs. Tubbo
Season 2: 5# Welcome To College, Boomer
Season 2: 6# See You Next Week
Season 3: 1# Heading To Norwich
Season 3: 2# Searching Through The Debris
Season 3: 3# Zodiac Heroes Vs That Goddamn Caretaker
Season 3: 4# Bill And Diabetic Ketoacidosis
Season 3: 5# Waking Up From A Coma
Season 3: 6# Out Of The Hospital
Season 4: 1# Back To The Trains
Season 4: 2# Curt And Roland
Season 4: 3# The Time Wasters
Season 4: 4# We Meet Again
Season 4: 5# Going To Cardiff
Season 4: 6# A Flashback
Season 5: 2# Bumping Into Each Other
Season 5: 3# The Healer And Inheritance
Season 5: 4# The Most Powerful Zodiac Hero
Season 5: 5# Going Home
Season 5: 6# We Will Return

Season 5: 1# Welcome To Swansea

0 0 0
By Zoethe80slover

Flashbacks...

In 1981, Roland first met Kate who was practicing her dance moves. He wanted to sign up for the dance club as an extracurricular.

Kate: Oh, didn't see you there.

Roland: Oh hi, you must be Kate, right?

Kate: Yup, that's me. I'm the leader of the dance club, along with Michael.

Michael: Yup.

Kate: You want to sign up, right?

Roland: Yeah. My mum used to be an exotic dancer so she's one of the few reasons why I know how to dance.

Kate: I see. Are you a Zodiac hero?

Roland: Yes.

Kate: So do I. Along with some others.

Roland: Hold on, who else are in the dance club?

Kate: Well, there's Michael, of course, Maddy, Whitney, George, Rick and Dave.

Roland: Are they 1st Years?

Kate: Well, Whitney, George and Dave are 1st Years so yeah.

George: Hey Roland.

Roland: Small world.

Kate: Welp, welcome to the dance team.

End of flashbacks...

Zach's POV

We are now on our way to Swansea and I'm looking forward to finding the Time Travellers. We took the train as usual because why not? We always travel throughout Europe (not really) by train anyway. But anyways, I looked over at the 4 80s heroes and they've been catching up.

Roland: So, remember when I first got into the dance team?

Kate: Oh yeah, you really did. You were a natural.

Roland: Thanks.

Curt: Roland's mum was a stripper or exotic dancer.

Kate: Oh yeah.

Roland: Yup, that's true. I did do some silly dance moves.

Kate: Oh Roland, those aren't silly dance moves, you're just a natural.

Curt: I couldn't even dance.

Kate: Wait, can you still dance now?

Roland: Unless I wanna risk breaking my back then no.

Kate: You just grew old, that's all.

Curt: What about the other members of the dance club? George, Michael, Maddy, Rick, Whitney and Dave?

Kate: Haven't seen them in a while but I heard that George, Michael and Whitney died.

Roland: Really sad isn't it?

Kate: Yeah, I lost half of my club. No, it isn't a way to split us up, it's a subunit for our entire team.

Curt: What if we bump into them?

Kate: What do you mean?

Curt: Swansea has a massive Zodiac population which is why we're going there. There are even remaining Time Travelling Spirits there too.

Kate: That's cool. Curt, you're a Time Travelling Spirit, right?

Curt: Yup, met a few of my kind too. Karl and Bea.

Roland: They're Half-bloods like us.

Kate: Half-bloods really are keeping up our legacy.

Curt: They are really preserving our legacy. I'm really proud of them.

Zach: Guys, we're reaching Swansea soon.

Kate: Oh, I'm excited.

Curt: Same here.

Aimee: This should be the trip of our lives.

Ranboo: I sure hope so.

We finally arrived at Swansea and even though it's a small seaside town, it's beautiful. But the beauty didn't last long, many Time Eaters decided to come out and start wasting everyone's time. Just as Karl, Bea and Curt were about to rewind time before destruction, many of the townsfolk were doing it.

Curt: Woah.

Zach: Aimsey, you were right about the Time Travellers is Swansea.

Aimee: Yup, I do know my hometown too well.

Roland: So, why do you wanna come here, Kate?

Kate: My powers are out of my control, that's why. We need to find somebody who could help me and they're in Wales.

Mr Tan: I sure hope we could find this somebody.

Taka: Probably a matchmaker or a healer.

Audrey: We're all healers, Taka.

Taka: Oh yeah, Norfolk Island, right?

Audrey: Yeah.

Aimee: Let's go talk to the townsfolk to find this person who could help Kate with her powers.

Toby: Should we split up?

Aimee: Of course, yes.

We all split up and talked to various townsfolk about the person Kate should search for and where to find them. My telepathy powers were on and I noticed that Mat, Aimsey and Curt were speaking Welsh to the locals too. Ryan and I were talking to a local when Aimsey called us.

Zach: Hey, sorry to bother you but do you know this person?

Local: The local healer?

Ryan L: Yeah, because our aunt over there isn't able to control her powers.

Local: You mean Kate Bush?

Zach: How do you know?

Aimee: Guys!

Ryan L: Oh errr... no time to explain, we gotta go.

Local: Take care, you lot.

Zach: Ryan, what was that for? How does she know Kate?

Ryan L: Might seem suspicious but what if she's one of the Zodiac Labourers? Remember when Curt and Roland mentioned the Welsh division, I suppose?

Zach: I am not sure. But let's go up to Aimsey and see what's up.

Ryan and I went up to Aimsey along with the rest of the team being gathered around the town square. And I began getting concerned because I don't really know what's going on. Could it be something to do with Kate's powers, not being able to find the local healer or that old lady we just encountered?

Zach: Aimsey, what's going on?

Aimee: The local healer isn't around this area of Swansea and Kate's powers are getting out of control.

Kate: This is going to be bad.

Curt: I don't get it. How come Kate's powers were out of control and not me, Roland or Jerry's?

Aimee: Good question.

Mr Tan: I dunno, I think it's cuz your grip with your powers gets loose as you get older?

Curt: Says someone who managed to stay 36 for like 28 years.

Roland: Okay, then how come Curt and I could manage to keep our powers under control?

Mr Tan: Okay, that's weird.

Zach: Hope that healer has the answer.

Aimee: And I know where to find him. But we'll have to travel east by bus.

Freddie: Great, where's the nearest bus station?

Aimee: Follow me.

We followed Aimsey to the nearest bus station and caught the first one that was going to the location she wanted us to go to. But, it was in this bus when I noticed sparks on Kate's hands for some reason. Her powers are spiralling out of control and we needed to be in that location soon.

Kate: Oh my God.

Shawn: Didn't know she could emit fireworks.

Roland: Kate, keep yourself calm. Your powers spiral whenever you're stressed.

Kate: Alright.

Curt: Wow, Roland giving advice to someone he sees as an older sister.

Roland: Really?

Kate: Roland sees me as an older sister because I've been guiding him. Sometimes babysitting him because he acts like a total baby.

Roland: No I do not.

Kate: Even as an old man, you'd still act like a baby.

Roland: Not my fault my childhood wasn't the best I had to act like a baby sometimes.

Kate: Oh don't worry, Curt also acts like a baby.

Curt: No I do not. And it's not my fault my dad passed away when I was an angry teenager. He didn't care about me at all.

Kate: Literally all of you who were 1st Years at the time act like babies, Rick and Kylie managed to be more mature than you.

Roland: Shut up, Kate.

Curt: Yeah Kate.

Zach: Sometimes old people do act like babies.

Ryan L: Yup.

Noah L: Says someone who acts like a baby whenever they get sick.

Zach: Noah, why?

Josh: Don't worry, he's always like that. Severely childish and the fact I couldn't get over his cute little face.

Noah L: Josh, stop that.

Josh: What? That's true.

Ryan L: We could all be childish at times, even as adults.

Zach: Yeah.

Delilah: It's something we should all agree on, sure we are growing up but sometimes, we need to enjoy things we enjoyed as children. I didn't have much time to enjoy my life as a teenager or young adult cuz of my business. But joining you gave me the chance.

Zach: Yeah.

Gerald: Y'all are the best.

The bus ride went smoothly, just a few literal bumps on the road but everything is fine. I just looked at the scenery of Swansea and boy it is so beautiful. I know I haven't seen much of Wales but Wales is such a nice place, I couldn't believe I haven't been here yet.

Aimee: Beautiful isn't it?

Zach: Yeah, I didn't know Wales is such a nice place.

Aimee: Even if Wales is nice and that I grew up here, not everything is what it seems. You saw the Time Eaters in town earlier, right?

Zach: Yeah.

Aimee: They are trying to destroy Swansea one by one and would do anything to waste everyone's time. Wales would look like a post-apocalyptic town if this keeps going on.

Zach: Then we probably might go to Canada after this.

Freddie: What about we go to Ireland?

Zach: Why Ireland out of all places?

Freddie: That Irish girl who was really helpful towards us might be living there after the storm destroyed the orphanage. I dunno.

Kate: We might find her someday, maybe after Swansea.

Ryan L: Do you know which specific place in Ireland she's in at the moment?

Freddie: I assumed Dublin or that county that also has a Zodiac population.

Zach: Which county?

Kate: County Wicklow.

Curt: County Wicklow?

Kate: Yeah, I also heard that it hasn't been affected yet.

Roland: Well, that's good.

Mr Tan: But we still gotta see whether or not the town is damaged because of the Time Eaters.

Zach: Yeah.

Our bus finally arrived at the place Aimsey wanted to go and it's basically an old castle in ruins. This reminded me of that castle we visited back in France where we encountered the Spirit of Joan of Arc. I don't really understand why would someone still live in the ruins of a medieval castle. I haven't seen anyone live in the Roman Baths back in Bath.

Zach: Wow.

Aimee: It says here that we'd end up in a castle that looks destroyed.

Bill: Bro, why didn't you tell us that we'd end up seeing a castle?

Aimee: I didn't want to spoil you or anything but whatever.

Kate: This must be where this healer is.

Aimee: Yup.

Curt: It feels a lot cooler and windier compared to the town square.

Toby: And if I'm being honest, it's a lot creepier as well. George, why are you next to me, Curt and Charlie?

George S: Why not?

Tommy: Oh look guys, it's The Smiths.

Toby: Shit.

Curt: Woah kid, watch your mouth.

Charlie M: I am definitely not related to these guys. I'm half Chinese and these guys are white err... Caucasian? Whatever. Smith is just one of the most overrated surnames of all time and it doesn't make any of us related.

Mei: But Chinese names are super overrated.

Charlie M: I know.

Toby: Okay, but nobody needs to call us The Smiths, they're just a band.

Aimee: Guys, let's go find this healer in the castle.

We began walking towards Swansea Castle and went in. We were supposed to be entering a dark tunnel with small windows for the light to pass through but we didn't. We were entering a torch-lit hallway as if it were still a functional castle. I am still confused on how and why did we go through a ruined building just to see a well-lit hallway.

Zach: Wow, did we just enter a portal or something?

Curt: Woah, we've been experimenting on portals and all of them were a failure. How did you guys manage to make successful portals in the 21st century?

Ranboo: Teleportation powers have been experimented on Psychic-based heroes for a very long time. This project had been terminated in the 80s due to the massacre but it has been revived by various Half-bloods during the 21st century. Some were able to teleport and even turn back time along with telekinesis and telepathy.

Roland: The world has developed.

Curt: Now, about this hallway.

Aimee: It's a maze to find the healer here, I think we should split up.

Zach: Okay, let's split up y'all.

Aimee: Before you do so, there are 5 doors so we might need groups of 23.

Martha: Are you gonna put us into groups or something?

Zach: Yes.

Ryan L: I'll help list out the names cuz my boyfriend can't read.

Zach: Shut up, Ryan.

I took out my notepad and Ryan and I began writing down names and putting them into groups. It's gonna take a while because we have so many people in our group. I feel like it's gonna be sunset by the time we finish because honestly, doing Maths takes a long time as a programmer. After what felt like an hour, I finally finished assigning the groups.

Zach: Okay, we are done assigning the groups. So if I call your name for your specific group, go to your group. Now, let's start with group 1.

Ryan L: Calum, Luke H, Shawn, Michael, Zoe, Robert, Wendy, Raphael, Kan, Aidan, Rena, Bindi, Jamie, Annika, Brent, Bea, Caleb, Lexi, Jacob, Yuto, Tanya, Ben and Ken.

Tanya: Aww, I'm gonna miss you.

Shion: Same.

Tanya: Well, see you on the other side I guess.

Shion: You too.

Zach: Now, for group 2.

Ryan L: Sheryl, Thaiyo, Sierra, Crystal, Reece, George S, Ankit, Danna, Aiden, Harvey C, George D, Carm, Niki, Charlie M, Shion, Cara, Camila, Corbyn, Jenny, Sung Mi, Audrey, Ranboo and Jonah.

Luke H: Well, we're also gonna be separated.

Sierra: I know.

Crystal: We could actually see each other on the other side.

Michael: Yeah.

Zach: Group 3.

Ryan L: Jack, Wilbur, Zak, Daniel, Alex, Jenna, Lavender, Meg, Ryan H, Grace, Connor, Johnny, Joanna, Hannah, Edwin, Zion, Karl, Grayson, Brandon, Taegan, Max, Harvey and Denis.

Zach: Group 4.

Ryan L: Luke S, Josh, Henry, Eddie, Cooper, Sam, Floris, Noah B, Maggie, Charlie D, Darryl, Mei, Tina, Eryn, Aimee, Cassie, Billy, Oli, Beau, Freddie, Dylan, Noah L and Kyle.

Zach: And group 5.

Ryan L: Roland, Curt, Kate, Brad, Connor B, Toby, Tommy, Zach, Ryan L, Mr Tan, Nick, Delilah, Taka, Mat, Larry, Martha, Alice, Ben W, Jim and Gerald.

Kate: Didn't expect to be together.

Roland: Yeah.

Curt: We deserve to reunite.

Alice: So, all the Guardians and Leaders are together, cool.

Connor B: I'm not a Leader.

Ryan L: Same.

Delilah: So do I.

Zach: Oh don't worry, y'all are the romantic partners of the Leaders so that's why you're in the team. Anyways, let's split.

Roland, Curt, Kate, Brad, Connor B, Toby, Tommy, Ryan, Mr Tan, Nick, Delilah, Taka, Mat, Larry, Martha, Alice, Ben, Jim, Gerald and I entered the 5th door and started exploring the maze. It is a continuous loop of torch-lit halls, it felt like we're in a medieval-themed hospital. Well, at least I knew what hospitals felt like but anyways, we continued walking and it seems like we're lost.

Zach: Just endless hallways.

Toby: Are we lost?

Zach: Seems like it.

Tommy: Yup, we definitely are lost.

Ryan L: What are we going to do now?

Kate: We just have to keep moving, no matter what circumstances.

Roland: Kate, that's what you told me when Curt got mad at me.

Curt: Why was I mad at you?

Roland: While you were recovering from Lunatite Poisoning, you lashed out at me. Because you got frustrated because you were still paralysed.

Toby: Wow, Lunatite Poisoning did hit you that hard.

Mat: Yeah.

Curt: Oh yeah, but I didn't actually mean it. Remember that I still acted like an angry teenager even when I was reaching my 20s?

Roland: Yup.

Zach: So, we better keep walking until we could find a quick rest stop before we continue finding this healer.

We continued walking throughout the halls until we ended up bumping into a group of people. I looked at them and they weren't even my team, they looked a lot older. In fact, about the same age as Kate, Curt and Roland. Which made me suspect that they were the 1980s Zodiac heroes.

Jon: Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry.

Zach: It's alright.

Dave: Hold on, Curt, Roland, Jerry and Kate?

Kylie: Wait, they're here too?

Curt: Hello.

Roland: Hi.

Kate: Hi.

Jerry: Ni hao.

Andy: Guys, it is them.

Martin: No way.

Simon: I didn't know we'd bump into each other.

John: Can't believe we did.

Ryan L: Wow, a bunch of old people having their talk.

Zach: Yup.

Maddy: Who are those youngsters behind you?

Mr Tan: Oh, about that. These are the current Zodiac Heroes and the Guardians, Brad, Connor B, Toby, Tommy, Zach, Ryan, Nick as in Zach's cousin, Delilah, Taka, Mat, Larry, Martha, Alice, Ben, Jim and Gerald.

Gerald: Hello.

Nick N: There's actually more members but we decided to split up to find the right way to the healer.

Kate: Yeah, my powers are getting out of control.

Rick: Same here. Our powers have been out of control recently, not even Maddy could keep her fire to herself.

Tommy: I see.

Toby: Ohh that's why you're here.

Kylie: Yeah and we're trying to figure out how and why.

Zach: Then we better find this healer before things get out of hand.

Roland: Great.

Nick B: Hold on, why is the youngster over there on oxygen? Is it Lunatite poisoning?

Zach: No, it's cystic fibrosis. Toby and his dad over there had Lunatite poisoning. But Toby has cystic fibrosis so he's been on oxygen his entire life.

Toby: Yup.

Zach: Anyways, let's go walk down this hallway until we could find the healer.

Roger: Sure hope he's not an imposter.

Simon: What do you mean?

Roger: The healer? Yeah, I don't really trust humans anymore at this point. But the youngsters, we could trust them, I could feel spiritualism radiating off them.

Roland: You know that most of them are Half-bloods.

Roger: That's amazing, at least you and Curt aren't the only Half-bloods now.

Curt: You don't have to roast me.

Zach: Guys, let's go!

The end...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 4.6K 76
[COMPLETED] A bunch of friends living together! Sounds cool doesn't it? Well, things don't always go the way you think it would go. Including the fac...
7.1K 166 26
❝I only speak when necessary.❞ ❝So when will it be necessary to talk to me?❞ - π“π‡πŽπŒπ€π’ π„πƒπˆπ’πŽπ didn't ever believe he would have to tutor...
6.7K 155 17
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 17 years ago, Claudia Stilinksi gave birth to twin boys they named Mi...
11.7K 860 27
Now that everyone is on good terms and Elina is gone, things can get better and life can return to normal. At least, as normal as it can be with teen...