𝗧𝗢𝗢 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗚 【 𝗵𝗲𝗲𝗷�...

By jaysfairies

━━━━━━━━ 𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗶'𝘃𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗻 ❝ i'm curious about y... More

intro
chapter one
chapter two
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen

chapter three

925 35 5
By jaysfairies

jay started to hear a ringing in his ears. he frowned and began to turn on his back, gasping.

"jay?" he heard a familiar voice calling him. jongseong slowly opened his eyes and got used to the light in the room "thank godness you're awake" it was taehyun. he was sitting on a chair next to the bed jay was lying on.

"where am i?" he asked and tried to get up in a sitting position, which he was disturbed by taehyun. his friend grabbed him by the shoulders and brought him back into a lying position.

"the nurse's office" he replied "you're really irresponsible, park jongseong. why didn't you go home or at least contact a nurse if you weren't feeling well?"

jay suddenly remembered what happened. when he came out of the classroom, threw up, and then passed out.

"for how long did i lost my consciousness?" he asked, getting up again. this time taehyun didn't stop him but gave him a glass of water.

"half an hour."

jay drinked water and gave an empty glass to taehyun, he placed it on a shelf next to the bed.

"who found me anyway?" he remembered that he fainted at the corridor on the complete different floor than his classroom, there was a high chance that someone from other class helped him. or mr. sang and the rest of the class realised that he was gone for too long.

"his name is lee heeseung" the name didn't ring jay's bell. maybe it's because he is still kind of fresh in the school "he's in 12th grade" taehyun tried to find other things about heeseung to find out if he knows him, but jongseong looked confused "he's friends with beomgyu."

"i've never hang out with beomgyu and didn't hear about his friends" taehyun nodded at jay's words. he forgot that park didn't hang out with his friends a lot. he doesn't think he ever did it.

"anyways, you should head back home. i already asked the teacher for a leave for you."

jay didn't want to leave ealier. it was best for him but if he comes back home and his mother finds out, she will question him. and he doesn't want to image what would happen if he tells her that he fainted in the middle of the school hallway!

although jay did not want to take the teacher's permission, he left the school and returned home faster. maybe his mother won't know when she gets home from work much later.

~🦌~

"you won't even wait for your little sister?" jay turned around as he heard someone from behind. it was a pink-haired girl much shorter than him. she quickly joined him.

"sorry, i didn't know you wanted to go together" she hit his hand. she didn't even believe him "eunseong!"

"why do you even try lying when you're horrible at it" jongseong rolled his eyes "you didn't even left your room yesterday even though you came from school earlier" jay's eyes got bigger. he didn't know eunseong knew he got a leave "taehyun oppa told me everything" of course it was him "why didn't you tell me you fainted?"

"because you would made a fuss about it" eunseong slapped him again "hey!"

"i was destined to be your noona from the start" she joked, sighing "you can't even tell me? if you're going to do that again, i'll tell mum"

"don't you dare tell her."

"if that's the only way, then i will."

jay wrapped his hand around eunseong's neck, jokingly strangling her. the pink-haired girl just laughed and ran away from her brother. they were already at her school.

"i still think you should go to the doctor" she added "and quit your part time job too!"

"you know what i think about it" eunseong just nodded, she looked sadly at jay "don't give me the stares, i will take care of it by myself" he waved his hand to show his sister that she should go to school "and i won't quit the part time job."

jay had a part-time job for a few months. he went to it to help his mother because their financial situation was bad. so she didn't have to stay at work overtime.

"let's go together home too!" she shouted and went to the school.

jongseong also went to school as soon as eunseong crossed the school's gate. their schools were relatively close to each other, so they had no problem going to school together and going home.

jay went to school and immediately met with worried taehyun, kai and jake. of course, they told him to stay home if he was unwell. no matter how many times he assured them that everything was okay with him, they still urged him to come home.

when they finally stopped convincing him, they started talking about food. they assured him that from today they would make sure that he goes to cafeteria everyday and that he eats enough. that's why they went to the cafeteria as soon as the english lesson was over.

jay, kai and jake sat together at jake's favorite spot. taehyun wasn't with them because he said he'd take care of something, but he'd be back in a few minutes.

"don't regret eating a little more" jake laid two chicken legs on jay's tray.

jongseong smiled slightly. although it bothered him a little, he was thankful that his friends took care of him.

"what is he doing at school today?" they raised their heads and saw sunghoon "didn't you faint yesterday?" he put a protein drink next to jay's tray "drink it. i heard it's good."

jay didn't know sunghoon very well. he had the opportunity to talk to him a few times because he's jake's friend, but he didn't talk to him except when he was hanging out with jake. all he knew about him was that he was his age, he was interested in figure skating, and had some of the best grades in his class.

"thank you" jongseong said quietly. at this point everyone was already used to jay's personality. he was even quieter than taehyun.

"oh!" another person came to their table. this time it was a boy named sunoo "you have the protein drink i bought for you!" so it was actually from sunoo, not sunghoon. jay found it funny, he looked at sunghoon and he just laughed.

he didn't know sunoo that well either. this time it was a friend of sunghoon. he was new to school, except he started in first grade. the first impression after jay met him was that sunoo was very nice and talkative. he smiled a lot and had a lot of natural aegyo.

"there's so many of you sitting here" jay heard taehyun's voice.

jongseong turned to invite taehyun to take a seat next to him, but instead the words got stuck in his throat. next to taehyun was a handsome boy whom jay had met before. it was the same boy he had embarassed himself in front of the day before. how lucky he was to meet him.

the tall boy's eyes were immediately on jay. he caught eye contact with him, he shyly turned around quickly, just sat down on his seat and took a piece of chicken leg.

"is it okay if heeseung joins us?" taehyun asked.

heeseung? didn't i hear this name before?

of course everyone agreed. all jay could do was pray that taehyun would sit next to him, but when he lifted his head off the tray, he saw taehyun sitting between kai and jake. before he could look around, he smelled a strong perfume, and then he saw the handsome boy sitting next to him.

"jay, remember when I told you about the boy who took you to the nurse when you passed out?" taehyun asked. jay nodded in confusion "that's him. lee heeseung."

jay looked at heeseung, making his eyes much bigger, he couldn't hide that he was surprised. the tall boy smiled wide and let his eyes disappear. not only did he look handsome, but he also smiled with his eyes. jay was fucked.

"are you okay?" heeseung leaned his head against his hand and fully focused on jay. jongseong could feel his cheeks turning red "i didn't expect you to come to school today. do you feel better now?"

"yes, i'm okay" jay didn't even look at him. he focused more on the food on his tray "thank you for helping me. i'm very grateful."

heeseung smiled wide again and giggled. even his laugh was pretty "if you feel bad again, it's better to tell the teacher or not go to school" jay nodded.

the tall boy looked at jongseong's tray "you should eat some fruits too" heeseung took two pieces of kiwi from his tray, leaning towards jay and putting them on his tray. jay felt his perfume even more and was able to look very closely at his face, which let his heart to skipping a bit.

heeseung from the same position looked jay straight in the eye and sent him a smile. the younger boy couldn't do anything as if he were frozen. after a few seconds, which lasted forever for jay, heeseung withdrew from him.

for the rest of the lunch jay didn't look at heeseung. he felt intimidated. he didn't know why. just the fact that he got so much attention from heeseung made him feel the heat and blush on his face.

that's why jay decided to leave the cafeteria as soon as possible. he first had to finish his lunch quickly, because the boys wouldn't let him go if he didn't eat enough, and then left them saying that the teacher wanted to have a talk with him before the next period starts. for the rest of the day he didn't left the class to not embarass himself in front of heeseung once again.

~🦌~

jay left school and walked towards the house. he had to hurry to get to eunseong's school.

"jay-ah!" jongseong, when he was walking on the sidewalk, heard someone calling his name. he turned and froze. it was heeseung, he ran out of the school gate and ran to jay.

"d-did something happen?" he asked confused. heeseung just gave him a bright smile while trying to calm himself after running. he looked good even when he was exhausted.

"i wanted to ask you something during lunch but you went out of there so quick that i couldn't."

"o-oh" jay suddenly felt bad "you can ask it now then."

it felt like heeseung was a master of smiling, because he raised the corner of his lips once again "don't you think that you owe me one?"

jay raised his eyebrows in confusion without knowing what to say.

"i saved your life two times already" he continued "first time in the library" jay really hoped that he forgot that he is the one who almost fell out of stool in the library, but he remembered him "and second time when you fainted."

"o-oh, right" jongseong kept his eyes on his shoes "what would you want?" he mumbled, trying to find an answer to his own question.

"how about eating something together?" he said as soon as jay asked the question.

"is there anything you would like to eat, then?"

"i like ramyeon these days."

"r-ramyeon?" jay looked at him with wide eyes. his reaction made heeseung giggle he's so cute.

"you're inviting oppa for ramyeon after you just met?" jongseong turned quickly. it was no one other than the pink-haired girl. she was standing right next to him, looking at heeseung and judging him.

the tall boy looked confused who is she? friend? sister? girlfriend?

jongseong seeing the confusion on heeseung's face, quickly said "she's my sister!" the handome boy nodded lightly, and jay turned to eunseong "what are you doing here?" he whispered, glancing at heeseung. the older boy was looking directly at him. it made jay blush.

"i told you i want to go home together" she said "let's go, mum made dinner."

"o-okay" he couldn't say anything else. he was grabbed by eunseong and for goodbye to heeseung only waved to him.

"who was he?" she asked when she asked when heeseung was far enough away to hear her "your boyfriend?"

"there's something really wrong with you."

"come on, tell me. i won't tell anyone" she jumped in front of jay, barring his way "it's between you and me. i can do aegyo if you want."

jongseong rolled his eyes. he put his hand on eunseong's face and passed her "he was the one who found me when i fainted."

"he wanted you to buy him ramyeon for helping you i suppose?" she laughed, making jay embarassed. he just nodded "if you don't have any plans with that handsome guy, should we watch a movie tonight?"

"i can't. i have to work part time today."

"what a bad brother" she mumbled "i told you to drop it! it will only make things worse!"

"i didn't ask for your opinion. i will work part time until i don't feel like doing it."

"it's not like you get much money from it anyway" jay pulled her hair gently when she said it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

401K 20.9K 43
[✧.* 𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙝 ✧.*] 'ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴏꜰ?' "ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, ᴇꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟʟʏ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ." 'ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ? ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ᴍʏ ᴡɪꜱʜ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ.' START: 15.12.2021 END: 2.4.2022 R...
29.4K 1.4K 32
"Thank you for completing me, Jaeyun-ah" -Jay "I never thought I'll ever want to share my life with someone as much as I want to share it with you, J...
6.4K 390 10
He's the coldest. He's the cutest. Ding🔔 One notification from Instagram- @puppy.jaeyun sent you a follow request. The world where our connections...
16.3K 620 22
"who would have thought that we get tired so easily?" - JAY PARK AU, in which yang yerin and park jongseong seem to despise each other, but stick tog...