✧*̥ 𝐔𝐍𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐂...

By yowhohasmyname

COMPLETED !!!!! ⚠️ • PREVIEW• ⚠️ "You can have hookers cause I am not sleeping with you" I said as he stared... More

• C H A R A C T E R S •
• C H A P T E R 1 •
• C H A P T E R 2 •
• C H A P T E R 3 •
• C H A P T E R 4 •
• C H A P T E R 5 •
• C H A P T E R 6 •
• C H A P T E R 8 •
• C H A P T E R 9 •
• C H A P T E R 10 •
• C H A P T E R 11 •
• C H A P T E R 12 •
• C H A P T E R 13 •
• C H A P T E R 14 •
• C H A P T E R 15 •
• C H A P T E R 16 •
• C H A P T E R 17 •
• C H A P T E R 18 •
• C H A P T E R 19 •
• C H A P T E R 20 •
• C H A P T E R 21 •
• C H A P T E R 22 •
• C H A P T E R 23 •
• C H A P T E R 24 •
• C H A P T E R 25 •
• C H A P T E R 26 •
• C H A P T E R 27 •
• C H A P T E R 28 •
• C H A P T E R 29 •
• C H A P T E R 30 •
• C H A P T E R 31 •
• C H A P T E R 32 •
• C H A P T E R 33 •
• C H A P T E R 34 •
• C H A P T E R 35 •
• C H A P T E R 36 •
• C H A P T E R 37 •
• C H A P T E R 38 •
• C H A P T E R 39 •
• C H A P T E R 40 •
• C H A P T E R 41 •
• C H A P T E R 42 •
• C H A P T E R 43 •
••• PROLOGUE •••

• C H A P T E R 7 •

701 18 4
By yowhohasmyname

We arrive at the airport, which isn't as crowded as I thought it would be.

The car doesn't stop at the main entrance, instead it goes towards the back and soon onto the airplanes runway.

We stop just right beside the big Matt black airplane.

Don't tell me has his own private airplane?

"Come on" Damien's voice interrupts my thoughts and soon I take his hand and get out of the car.

He leads me towards the steps that go into the plane and soon we enter a big luxurious plane. All white leather seats, cream colored flor, some blacks and some more whites all over the plane.

It looks amazing.

"There's a bathroom and a bedroom back there, if you want to freshen up feel free to, and your clothes will be on the bed" Damien tells me sitting on the spinning chair near the center of the plane.

I make my way to back where the bathroom and bedroom and wow.

The whole room is big, modern design, black and white bed sheets, a window. A couch area, tv and a mini bar area.

I also further and finally the bathroom comes into view. It's a pretty decent size.

The bathroom has a shower, a toilet, double sink vanity and also a window.

I decide to shower, so I strip off my dress, placing it on a hook on the door.

Turning the water on to a warm setting, I untie my hair from the bun I had on, then brushed through it with my fingers.

Thank good they Did not apply too much gel, my hair would have fallen off.

Once the water is good I step into the shower and sigh as the warm water relaxes my muscles.

It's been a hard day, with finally getting married to the man I don't love, to having to move away from the only place I've known my whole life, and to having to deal with a sex deprived adult.

This isn't going to be easy, and that's a fact.

I just hope I'll be able to manage with Damien and his family.

Angel has a little crush which I hope does not get him dead. I really hope he knows what he's doing cause I won't be able to protect him forever.

I shampoo my hair and condition it. I pass my hands through my hair making water fall straight down my back.

Finally I use my favorite rose and lavender body wash.

Making sure to rub it all over my body and finally rinsing myself off with water.

I turn the water off and squeeze my hair making sure not too much water is on it.

I grab the towel that's right on the door, and wrap it around my body.

I grab the smaller towel and wrap it around my wet hair.

I step out of the shower and make sure everything is left as it was before.

"Mind putting some close on princesa?" I scream my lungs out while clutching my towel close to my body.

Jesus fucking lord!

"Damien! I swear you and your family have a bad habit of appearing places out of nowhere!" I groan while catching my breath.

They are going to kill me, and I now believe that is their true intention.

"Sorry princesa, it was not my intention to scare you" he stands up coming close to me putting his index finger below my chin and making me look at him.

"I hope you forgive me" he seems genuine. Why is he asking for forgiveness over the littlest thing ever? I don't know.

"Yes?" That came out more as a question then an actual answer. "-yes, but it's just that I'm a very jumpy person, I hate surprises, so please don't talk or appear out of nowhere cause I'll freaking die" I sigh relaxing a bit more once he smiles and nods his head.

His smile is something that could calm anyone, the way his dimples appear, and the way his eyes slightly close, and his eyes sparkle.

"Ok, let me change" I turn him around and push him out of the room. "Princesa, you can't just throw me out of the room" he knocks on the door as I chuckle.

"Oh, honey, I can" I open the door and smile at him "and I just did" slamming the door shut I lock it and begin looking for my clothes.

I chose a pink and white floral summer dress and pair it with my white sneakers.

"Damien!" I yell from the room. Walking towards the door I unlock it and Damien sits on the chair on the right "Damien" I call him again and he finally looks up from his phone.

"Yes princesa?" He asks standing up and slipping his phone into his pocket.

"Can I use a blow dryer?" He looks at my head where my towel is neatly placed and then he looks back at me "no, it's a plane cariño" he smiles at me and suddenly grabs my towel and lets my hair down.

I hate my natural hair.

It reminds me a lot of my useless mother. She has blonde curly hair like mine. Which is why I always blow dry it and straighten it.

Right now my hair is wet and you can't really see how curly it is.

I feel like it resembles a birds nest.

He looks at my hair.

"Let your hair down naturally cariño, you'll look as beautiful as always" he tells me pushing my hair back to lay flat on my back.

"Te vez hermosa" I feel a tint of blush run through my face as I look away and walk past him.

I sit on the couch near the TV and relax.

"Gracias" I tell him while he sits before me and smiles. Damien is nothing like I thought he would be.

I thought he would be an angry asshole, like always glare at me, he still does that sometimes.

He doesn't treat me like an object or something he doesn't need. Instead he treats me like a person, like his wife.

Which is odd, now that I've never had that before.

But I'm not going to fall for his charming ways. Men show interest and treat you right at the beginning but then at the end they'll start treating you like shit.

I'd rather Save myself now before it's too late.

I grab the book I'm reading 'Maddest obsession' I freaking love this book so far.

The series I know for a fact are going to have my heart for the rest of my existence.

Cristian and Gianna have my heart I swear!

The way he's so obsessed with her and she doesn't even remember his name, how she's so badass and enjoys torturing him.

"When your done I have the last book 'the darkest temptation' at the house" I look up at him shocked.

He reads?

"You read?" I ask him instantly curious whether this man is truly a nerd for books, and knows things.

He looks out of the window and the back at me "yes, I do, I don't tell people this strictly because it makes me look like a soft man, which I am not" He simply stares at me with amusement evident in his eyes.

He knows what I'm reading, and he's also read it before.

"I-uh um thanks?" I tell him trying to gather my thoughts, he knows I read smut.

Oh dang.

Well who gives a shit now?

No one.

Absolutely. No. One.

"If you'd like to read any other books I also have a library, feel free to read any of them" I nod my head and get back to the book.

The flight seems to be long since I've now finished the book 30 minutes ago and I have nothing else to do.

I look up at Damien who is trying on his phone.

He seems to be tense, by the way his shoulders are slightly raised up, also the way his eyebrows are furrowed and the way he bites his bottom lip.

I've noticed that.

He bites his lip when he's either tense, wants to fight, or is really fucking pissed off he could kill anything and anyone who gets in his way.

He rubs his forehead and puts cracks his fingers.

"Damien, put your phone down" my voice suddenly coming as a surprise to him.

He directs his eyes to me and raises his eyebrows.

"I can't put my phone down, I've got work" his voice sounds irritated. I roll my eyes.

"You'll have enough time to work at the house, so don't stress yourself working on here, you won't make it to your 40s" I tell him as he sighs and looks at me now clearly agitated.

"Let me work, and you got do whatever the fuck it is you do" his harsh words seem to be a hard hit to the stomach.

I don't let men talk to me like this, but my energy is suddenly drained with being in this plane for so long.

I look at him "don't raise your voice at me Damien, so do whatever the fuck you want, I don't care anyways" I stand up and walk towards the room.

I slam the door to make sure he knows I'm pissed off and then lay down on the bed.

"Pedazo de mierda" I mumble to myself as I turn the TV on and switch Channels to look for something actually interesting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

356K 5.8K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...
185K 7.2K 24
(Book 1 of the 'Lovers' Series) What he wants, he takes. Especially what he is owed. Thailynn is sold to the Mafia. No more family and friends, j...
137K 2.3K 43
🚧 UNDER CONSTRUCTION 🚧 〤In editing process, first book, revamping in progress〤 ❝ 𝐿𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝑀𝒶𝒹𝑒 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒟𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇 𝐼𝓃 𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝐿𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝐿𝒾𝓀...
82.8K 1.3K 54
Weakness; the lack of strength either mentally or physically "This business isn't for the faint of heart Fratello." The Sanchez Family was many thing...