Life goes on [Jungkook's Six...

By __MicroCosmos__

This is a fan fiction of BTS. Here I didn't include any Y/n or female lead character. It's just purely BTS's... More

[Prologue]
[ONE]
[TWO]
[THREE]
[Four] Tour to Kim Mansion
Kim mansion Tour part-02
Kim mansion tour part 03 (Including Choi's)
[Five]
[SIX]
[SEVEN]
[EIGHT]
[NINE]
[TEN]
[ELEVEN]
[Twelve]
[Thirteen]
[Fourteen]
[Fifteen]
[Sixteen]
[Seventeen]
[Eighteen]
[Nineteen]
[Twenty]
[Twenty-one]
[Twenty-two]
Twenty-three
[Twenty-Four]
[Twenty-five]
[Twenty-six]
[Twenty-seven]
[Twenty-eight]
[Twenty-Nine]
[Thirty]
A/N
[Thirty-two]
[Thirty-three]
[Thirty-four]
{Happy Birthday CHUBS}
[Thirty-Five]
[Thirty-Six]
[Thirty-seven]
A/N
[Thirty-Eight]
[Thirty-Nine]
[Forty]
Notes
[Forty-one]
[Forty-two]
[Forty-three]
[Forty-four]
[Forty-five]
[Forty-six]
[Forty-seven]
[Forty-eight]
[Forty-nine]
[Fifty]
[51]
[52]
[53]
New Cover!
[54]
Sorry Readers!🥺
[55]
[56]
[57]
[58]
[59]
[60]
[61]
[62]
[63]
[64]
[65]
[NEW BOOK]
[66]
[67]
[68]
[69]
[70]
[71]
[72]
[73]
[74]
[75]
[76]
[77]
[78]
[79]
[80]
[81]
Umm....Sorry...?🥺
[82]
[83]
[84]
[85]
[86]
[87]
Drop me any question!
[88]
Hiatus
[89]
[90]
[91]
92
H-hiii!! (New book)
[93]
[94]
[95]
[96]
[97]
[98]
[99]
[100]
[101]
[102]
[103]
[104]
[105]
[106]
[107]
[108]
[109]
[110]
[111]
[112]
[113]
[114]
[115]
[116]
[117]
[118]
[119]
[120]
Important
[121]
[122]
[123]
[124]
[125]
[126]
[127]
[128]
[129]
[130]
[131]
[132]
[133]
[134]
[135]
[136]
OFF TOPIC!

[Thirty-one]

5.7K 144 11
By __MicroCosmos__

-Knock! Knock!

Yoongi looked up from the files and stared at the door of his office room hearing the knocking sound.

Yoongi: Come in!' he said in his usual deep CEO voice.

And the next moment he saw Jimin's face from behind the door. He slowly went in and locked the door. Then he gradually made his way to the front of Yoongi's desk and stood there head hanging low waiting for his brother's scolding or whatever it calls...

Yoongi closed the files and leaned back to revolving chair. He put his cold and strict eyes straight over the little boy in front of him. He was just staring at him without saying anything, which was scaring the boy even more...

Jimin really hates the room aura when Yoongi is angry with him. This room has so many scary memories. Yoongi spanked and punished him many time here for his mistakes. And you know he is so much strict as a boss and elder brother for sure...

Jimin gulped and slowly looked up only to meet the dangerous glare of his hyung. He shivered from inside.

Jimin: Umm...h-hyung? W-won't you say s-something?

Yoongi sighed and leaned forward, 'Yes! You know what am I going to ask, so you better spill the tea now or else-

Jimin chocked, 'N-no! I'm telling it...' he decided to tell it, because Yoongi is going to find out anyway, later or sooner!

-Go on!' Yoongi intertwined his fingers and looked at him for listen farther.

.

.

-So, that's why I didn't tell you before. I gave my promise and I know you guys will be mad at him...I was scared about that.' Jimin finished and looked down while fidgeting with his fingers.

Yoongi sighed frustratingly, 'Really Jimin? You hid it because we will be mad? Of course we will be and we are! He literary broke the rules and see he himself is suffering now! Health is not a joke, it's really a serious issue! And you even saw it earlier that how he suffers when he became ill, is it good scene?'

Jimin was already feeling guilty for not informing them right away; he shook his head as 'no'.

Tears started forming in his eyes. He loves his twin, and he know it very well that Tae will be sicker. He should inform Jin hyung in night after throwing up, so he could make it a little be fine. Now, it will be tough for him also.

Yoongi stood up from the chair and stood in front him. He held Jimin's shoulder and called softly, 'Jimin-ah, listen! Tae will try to hid it from us, it's normal! But, I'm disappointed that you also hid it from us knowing it's not good for the boy! I didn't expected this much irresponsibleness from you! Now, only god knows what is happening with Jin hyung and Tae! As per I saw him earlier, he didn't look good at all...now, if the situation get worse, will you forgive yourself?' his voice was calm yet stern.

Jimin shot his head up with his red teary eyes, 'N-no hyung! I-I understand...I-I shouldn't been that i-immature...I'm s-sorry!' he sobbed and Yoongi took him in his warm embrace.

Yoongi patted his back and let his chimmy cry for some time. Once he made sure, he is cool down now, he parted the hug.

Yoongi: So, now what should I do with you?' he said plainly.

Jimin looked up with his puppy eyes, 'H-hyung...I understand I did wrong! But...Please not that-

Yoongi shook his head as a 'no', 'I need to make sure that you will never hid anything like this from your Hyungs. So, get ready and bend over my desk.' He said while unwrapping his black suit and keeping that in a chair.

Jimin tried for the last time, 'Hyung-nim! Pleaseee?'

Yoongi rolled up his shirt's sleeve and shot a death glare to Jimin. Jimin gulped and slowly bend over upon the desk on his stomach.

Yoongi patted his butt, 'Good boy! You are getting 15 with my hand and no need to count, ok?'

Jimin nodded weakly.

Yoongi placed the first spank way too hard than Jimin expected! He jolted and screamed in pain! Good that it's a sound proof room!

Jimin: AAHHHH! HYUNG!!!

Yoongi: Never (spank) ever try (spank) to hid (spank) something from us (spank) that will cause (spank) a disaster later (spank), is it clear Kim Jimin? (spank)'

Jimin: AH! (sob) OUCH HYUNG!....(sob)...It's hurts...(sob)...I'm s-sorry-

Yoongi spanked harder, 'I asked, Is it clear?'

Jimin: OWW! (sob) Y-yes sir! It's c-clear! (sob)

Yoongi: good! Now, tell me (spank) why you are (spank) getting punishment (spank), hmm?'

Jimin: Ouchie! Hyung-ie!! P-please slow d-down, (sob) sir! That's (sob) really h-hard! (sob) AAH-

Yoongi spanked again, 'ANSWER BABY.'

Jimin winched in pain, 'B-because I-I (sob)...B-behave like an i-immature...(sob)...A-and h-hid something from...(sob) h-Hyungs...?

Yoongi nodded, 'Right! Will it happen again, chimmy?'

Jimin shook his head desperately, 'A-anniyo, hyung-ie! I-I'm s-so sorry...'

Yoongi: Glad to know that. Now the last two, ok?'

Jimin: P-please, no m-more hyung! H-hurts!' he whined.

Yoongi: Don't be a kid, Chim! I know, you are my brave boy, hmm? So here we go-'

-Spank

-Spank

Jimin: ARGH! THAT WAS TOO HARD HYUNG! OWW!!

Yoongi smiled and pull him over from the desk and hugged the crying baby. He sat on the couch and made the boy sit on his lap. He slowly rubbed his back and said some soft words to clam his baby down.

Yoongi: Ok! Ok! All done...sshh! Don't cry.... Chimchim? It's fine, hmm?'

Jimin hugged him even tighter, 'H-hyung? Are you s-still angry a-at m-me? (sniff)'

Yoongi gave his gummy smile and peeked his forehead, "No chub! You are all forgiven."

Jimin gave his cute eye smile and they stayed in a comforting silence for around thirty minutes, until Jimin spoke out_

Jimin: Yoongi H-hyung?

Yoongi: hmm?

Jimin: Can we go back home today? I really want to see Taehyung!' he said in a low tone.

Yoongi nodded, 'Sure! I was also thinking the same. You go and wait for me in the parking lot, ok?'

Jimin nodded like a good boy and left the room.

.

.

Meanwhile in the university;

In principal's office.

Hoseok knocked the door and swift his head inside of the room and found Namjoon working on his desk.

Hoseok: May I come in sir?

Namjoon looked up and smiled, 'Yes Mr. Kim, please!'

Hoseok entered and locked the door behind him, 'You called me?'

-Yes, hyung! Sit here.' Namjoon showed him the chair in front and Hoseok sat there.

Namjoon: So, hyung. You took the test on Jungkook's class today, right?

Hoseok nodded, 'yeah! It was in the first hour and I already checked them all, too.'

Namjoon: great! So, can you manage to distribute it before the lunch time? I mean if you do that, then I'm thinking to take a half day leave and going home together.'

Hoseok: Yes, I can distribute now. And for say the truth, I'm also dying to go home! I think Taehyung is sick and the tension is killing me, Joon-ie!' he said with a sigh.

Namjoon agreed with his state, 'That's why I'm trying to finish the work before lunch. So, let's do it. I will call the makhne and tell him. I think Beomgyu-ah will help him with the notes of the lectures after lunch. So, what do you say?'

Hoseok nodded, 'I'm in! See you after lunch then.' He stood up and left the room.

After Hoseok left the room, suddenly something popped on his brain...

"Oh! I forgot to ask the result of Jungkook! I hope, he did fine this time!"

Jungkook's POV

-Make sure to call us and inform about hyung's health, ok?' Beomgyu said.

-Ok! Bye, Beomgyu! Bye Soobin hyung!' I bid the goodbyes and left the cafeteria and went to the parking area. The parking lot is empty as it's the launch time, not departure hour! I found our car and Hyungs are waiting inside of it.

I put the backpack inside and also went in the back seat. I'm feeling kinda relieve and kinda tensed up at a same time. The relaxation cause my test went well and tension because of taetae hyung. Truthfully I was dying to see him and make sure that he is fine. So, when Namjoon-ie hyung asked me about going back home, I was really happy!

So now we are going back to home. I took out my phone and earphone and played my favorite playlist. I make myself comfortable in the seat and closed the eyes, just wanna take some smooth alone time before reaching out the home...

I just pray Taehyung is fine! I really hate if any of my brothers gets sick!

Author's POV

Hoseok parked his car in the front yard and saw the black car is already parked there.

Hoseok: Seems like Yoongi hyung and Jimin-ie is also came back today!'

Namjoon also noticed the car and nodded, 'yeah! So let's go and see...' then he turn back and smile at the sleeping fairy there, 'Jungkook-ah! Come on buddy, wake up! We are here!' he called softly and opened the door to left the car.

Jungkook rubbed his eyes and sat up, 'Oh! We are home? Let's go Hyungs...I wanna see Taehyung hyung...FAST!!' and he jumped out of the car and ran inside the mansion leaving both of his Hyungs behind!

Hoseok: HEY CAREFUL JK!!! DON'T RUN LIKE THAT- Aish this kid!' he yelled but the bunny boy was already out of reach.

Namjoon chuckled, 'Let him be! He is too tensed about his Tae hyung. He loves him too much!'

Hoseok nodded and walked beside Namjoon, 'But, I think Tae could be a little less strict. Sometimes, he is too much for him!'

Namjoon: I agreed!' and they entered the house.

-

-

-

[Thank you everyone for so much support! I love you all sooo much...]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

994K 22.4K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
1.1M 62.2K 40
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
1.1K 102 32
Read it to find out 😘
164K 987 31
spoiler "Berani main-main sama gue iya? Gimana kalau gue ajak lo main bareng diranjang, hm? " ucap kilian sambil menujukan smirk nya. Sontak hal ter...