My Hannie | Chansung [ON HOLD]

Par AiStay88

"I want you. I want us." *** SLOW UPDATES. *** This is just fanfiction and the picture not belong to me. So... Plus

🍯1
🍯2
🍯3
🍯5
🍯6
🍯7
🍯8
🍯9
🍯10
🍯11
🍯12
🍯13

🍯4

1K 52 8
Par AiStay88

😒Chan's Family😌

Channie
Guys

Look
He's so cute 🥺

Minnie
Oh? 👀

Innie
Whipped!

Channie
He's with me in the studio
And
He showed me some of his lyrics
God
The lyrics are just so great
Look, I know it sounds a little biased
But seriously
The lyrics can touch your heart immediately

Binnie
That makes me want to read it

Minhoe
Me too!
Can you show it to us? 🥺

Lixie
Eww
Don't use that emoji Minho-hyung
It's not fit for you 😑

Minhoe
Lixie 🥺🥰😘🤗

Channie
Lix is right

Innie
Ask him,hyung
About his lyrics
I'm so curious

Channie
Wait a minute

"Um, Hannie.."

Jisung looked at the older.

"Can I share your lyrics with my friend?"

"Of course, hyung, but they need to give a feedback."

"Okay.."

*****

That night it rained heavily. The noise of thunder is extremely loud. The wind is blowing so hard. Hyunjin, awakened by thunder, immediately emerged from his room. He checked into Jisung's room. He knows that the youngster is very sensitive to the noise of thunder.

"Baby.."Hyunjin knocked at a room door. No matter how close they are, he cares about the privacy of the youngest. They don't just barge in.

"Sungie?"Hyunjin called out again. But still no answer by Jisung.

"I'll get in," Hyunjin said, gently pushing the door. He saw Jisung lie down and press his arms and legs against his body. He heard the sob, too.

"Baby..."

"Hyungie."Jisung fell in Hyunjin's embrace. His cries can be heard even more clearly.

"I hate these sounds. It reminds me of that night,"Jisung continued.

Hyunjin was heartbroken to hear Jisung cry. Anytime Jisung cried, he felt pain. He loves the younger too much. He also knew which incident Jisung was talking about.

"I am with you now. I promise you, nothing's happening."

Jisung looked up, but he again covered himself against the chest of Hyunjin when he heard the thunder. Hyunjin tightened his grip once more.

"I'm going to sleep with you,"Hyunjin decided. He didn't want to leave Jisung alone. At times, Hyunjin would ask Sanha or Bomin to accompany Jisung when he needed to return to his family.

*****

They got together at the Chan studio. Hyunjin's friends look comfortable around Chan's friends. Jisung smiled as he looked at Chan explaining his track to others. What Jisung knew was that Chan had been appointed as their leader in this contest. As he watched the others, Jisung suddenly felt fluid dripping out of his nose.

"Ooh, no..."

Jisung had a nosebleed. His nose didn't bleed because he saw hot guys in the studio, but because of his health. Jisung should not be exposed to high or low temperatures for too long. At the moment, the temperature in Chan's studio was somewhat colder than usual.

The rest immediately turned to Jisung, who was seated on the stools of the bar.

"Jisung, you're bleeding!"exclaimed Minho, walking towards the younger. Chan also left his laptop right away when he saw the condition of his crush.

Jisung, who took out a tissue from his bag just smiled. He's accustomed to this situation, so you don't have to panic.

"The temperature in this room is a little cooler than before," said Sanha, as if she could guess the reason behind Jisung's bloody nose.

"Baby, are you okay?"asked Hyunjin, looking for another tissue. He made sure Jisung didn't lift his head.

"I'm fine, hyung. I kind of got used to it."

"Does that mean that your nose always bleeds?"asked Chan, who was beginning to worry about the young man's condition?

"He can't stay in temperatures that are too cold or too hot,"Bomin explained.

"Turn up the temperature on the air conditioner, hyung,"said Seungmin to Chan. Chan followed the instructions of his best friend at once.

A few minutes later, the blood stopped. Jisung and Hyunjin washed their hands prior to going back to the others.

"Maybe we can take a break?"Hyunjin suggested. Everyone else agreed to it. After all, they still didn't eat.

"My hoodie." Jisung pouted and showed his hoodie with blood on it.

The way his eyes turn up is so alluring.

Chan and the others looked at each other. They were silenced by sight. Jisung is an absolute cutie!

"Get my hoodie, baby,"Sanha offered, but Chan stopped him.

"Perhaps you can wear my clothes," suggested Chan. He imagined how cute the small boy was in his hoodie.

"It's okay, Channie-hyung. I'll wear Sanha-hyung's hoodie,"Jisung rejected Chan's suggestion.

"But I think you should wear his hoodie, Sungie. All of a sudden I'm cold,"said Sanha, claiming to be cold.

Hyunjin and Bomin hid their smiles when they saw that Sanha who received the glare from Jisung. Sanha just ruffled the younger's hair.

"How about your hoodie Bomin-hyung?"asked Jisung. He really didn't want to bother Chan.

"I'm just wearing these hoodies, baby. There's nothing underneath,"replied Bomin, trying to take off his hoodie.

"Hyungie!"Jisung blushed when he heard Bomin's reckless answer.

Although he usually sees Hyunjin, Bomin and Sanha, half naked but when there are other people, he gets embarrassed. The rest of them laughed. Hyunjin grabbed his shoulder.

"So, Chan-hyung hoodie?"Hyunjin aksed, gently.

The younger looked at the bloodstains on the hoodie before looking at Chan's face and nodded. Chan invited his crush into his bedroom.

"Chan-hyung likes Jisung, right?"Bomin's question caught Chan's friends off guard.

Is that really obvious?

"We know he likes our Jisung,"Sanha added.

Minho cleared his throat before speaking,

"I can also tell that you all seem to want Jisung to be close to Chan-hyung."

They looked at each other before nodding their heads.

"But why?"Felix began to be curious.

"Chan-hyung's reputation is pretty good, so he could be Jisung's boyfriend."

"What do you mean?" Bomin shoved Sanha's shoulder and laughed.

"What? That's the truth. Right, Hyunie?" Sanha looked at his best friend. Hyunjin nodded.

"In fact, many people tried to confess in Jisung, but they didn't match the characteristics of a man suited to our baby. But, Chan-hyung is different. I didn't see him date anyone. His family isn't homophobe either. So I don't think it's wrong to give Chan-hyung a chance to win over Jisungie," Hyunjin said without hiding.

"But, he needs to try harder because our baby is too ignorant about Chan-hyung feeling,"Bomin told.

*****

❤️,
Kay.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

84.3K 2.5K 24
I had a bully named lee felix he would only target me I dont know why but he helped me once and it made me fall in love "Why did you help me?? You co...
61.6K 976 41
Oneshots of members of Stray Kids! Oneshots, two shots and short stories! Written for my Instagram @/galacticfixs !! Feel free to support me there, a...
72.7K 3.5K 32
" since when are you interested in knowing about people's problem ? " - 𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚓𝚒𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚐 " maybe since i first saw him . i said maybe . " - 𝚑𝚠𝚊...
40.3K 1.8K 42
🌻COMPLETED🌻 "I looked at him as friend until I realized I loved him." *** This is just fanfiction and the picture not belong to me. Sorry for gram...