foreigner (Kep1er Fanfiction...

Oleh StrayKissGRrrr

ㅡWhy do you called it Girls Planet 999 if there is 100 members? ㅡBecause one of the girl is the only who isn'... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
유진 Ending
舞白 Ending
小婷 Ending
채현 Ending
다연 Ending
ひかる Ending
Bahiyyih Ending
영은 Ending
예서 Ending

Chapter 21

292 7 0
Oleh StrayKissGRrrr

They are going to be really late...

I hope they won't be too tired.

If they are hungry, my cake is ready and waiting for them.

I sat down in one of the duvets on the floor and started scrolling through Instagram. There were already posts about the members or about what I had done.

It surprised me to see that many fans had chosen me as a bias.

After a quarter of an hour, the front door opened.

Yujin
ㅡAnyone there?

ㅡYes, I'm here!

I got up and approached the entrance to greet Yujin unnie.

Yujin
ㅡAh, Y/n, it's you! I'm sorry to come home so late. We had to finish some stuff at the agency and it took me a while to put all my things away.

ㅡDon't worry.

ㅡThe girls aren't here? I am the second?

ㅡYes, but they should be soon.

ㅡIs there something to eat?

ㅡYes, I made a cake. It's simple but it should be enough...

ㅡWow. Thank you very much Y/n! You are the best!

Yujin unnie walked happily to the kitchen where she discovered my cake. She seemed happy as if it was the first time she had seen a cake.

She sat down and began to eat.

Yujin
ㅡSo? Are you happy with the chosen members? I saw you a lot with...Shana and Suyeon, right? You're not disappointed that they are not taken?

ㅡAll the members are very talented and they deserve to debut now. Shana and Suyeon are also talented and I know they can always debut in another group.

ㅡI find it beautiful that you trust them so much. I hope that you will be able to get to know the members well and that you will have the same confidence in us.

ㅡI hope too!

*ring*

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

73.2K 2.5K 47
#.ᐟ 𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗭𝗘 𝗦𝗛𝗘𝗡 receives the opportunity to join the korean survival show, boys planet. how will he overcome the hardships of being in the...
20.5K 170 31
Lena is back as she debuts. This time in KEP1ER, the group produced from Girls Planet 999. She faces a relationship coming out before she has the ch...
1M 42.7K 71
Oh dear... Stray Kids have your number? started: 03.09.18 ended: - NOTE: UNEDITED! *HIGHEST RANK: #1 in #StrayKids
27.7K 433 80
This is a different version of my first Grisl Planet 999 book, Baby Zhang |||| GIRLS PLANET 999. This time a second Huening sister has come to the pl...