Traitor - Alex Woods - Greenh...

By AddyKay23

Alex Woods. The newest Eagle at the Greenhouse Academy, struggles to be accepted when meeting the other Eagle... More

โœจWELCOMEโœจ
Kiara Lucas๐Ÿ’ซ
Prologue
๐Ÿ’™โค๏ธSeason One๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’›
Pilot - Part 1
Pilot - Part 2
The Opening Challenge - Part 1
The Opening Challenge - Part 2
Breaking and Entering - Part 1
Private Screening - Part 1
Black Smoke - Part 1
Captain Material - Part 1
Captain Material - Part 2
Swimming Lessons - Part 1
The Outsider - Part 1
Steph - Part 1
Guilt-Free Cupcakes - Part 1
Guilt-Free Cupcakes - Part 2
Great Scott - Part 1
Great Scott - Part 2
L.D.R - Part 1
L.D.R - Part 2
๐Ÿ’™โค๏ธSeasons 1 fake Instagrams๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ
โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™Season Two๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ
Escape Mechanism - Part 1
The Client - Part 1
The Client - Part 2
A Day Off - Part 1
Meant to Be - Part 1
Surfing Lessons - Part 1
Surfing Lessons - Part 2
The Workshop - Part 1
The Spiral - Part 2
More Than a Hunch - Part 1
More Than A Hunch - Part 2
A Born Leader - Part 1
Kyle - Part 1
Kyle - Part 2
Bad Decisions - Part 1
Bad Decisions - Part 2
Home - Part 1
Home - Part 2
๐Ÿ’™โค๏ธ Season Two Fake Instagrams ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ
The Biggest of Thank you's!

The Spiral - Part 1

298 9 0
By AddyKay23

(3rd Person POV)

Daniel and Hayley had found a way out of Michelles workshop and sprinted back to the Biology lab after breaking into Marcus's office. Just before he got back, Daniel found the missing book in a drawer. 

"What am I gonna tell Brooke when she wakes up?" Daniel asks while they looked through the chapter. 

"You can start by telling her she's not really your girlfriend," Hayley shrugs.

"Hadn't thought about that." Daniel sighs. 

"Hey, you're doing the right thing." Hayley says. "We should start writing down the instructions." Hayley reached into her pocket to look for the marker Daniel had gave her, but panicked after she realized it wasn't there. 

"What?" Daniel asks after noticing her start to panic. 

"I can't find your marker." She answers. "I must have dropped it. What if I dropped it in Marcus's room?" 

"Hey. It's okay." Daniel reassures her. "Marcus wouldn't notice an alien sitting on his table." 

—————

"I feel so stupid." Jackie says. She and Max were the only two still sitting in the exam room. Michelle had been able to get her to confess to robbing a bank on camera and was going to air the footage that would land her back in jail. Sophie then came running in the room. "Oh, good. Here come's the researcher."

"Jackie, I swear, I did not tell Michelle to talk to you." Sophie says. 

"Really? She just had a hunch?" Jackie sarcastically asks. 

"I have no idea where she got the information from."

"Maybe Michelle tricked you?" Max suggests. "Maybe she was using the workshop as an excuse to get to Jackie?" 

"And I fell for it." Jackie says. "I'm outta hear you realize that? No one was supposed to know about the plea bargain. Michelle is gonna air the interview, everyone will find out and then I'm outta here."

"I'll be back." Sophie ran back out of the room.

—————

"I kid you not. She actually said, "I robbed a bank." It's a full on confession." Michelle walked to her car on the phone with her assistant when Sophie came running up behind her.

"Michelle!"

"Hi, Sophie!" She turns back around with a smile. 

"I'm so glad I caught you before you left." Sophie says. "I didn't get a chance to say thank you. You are my role model."

"Really?" 

"Yeah!" 

"Thank you so much." Michelle turned to leave, but Sophie wouldn't let her.

"I mean those questions that we asked Jackie... where did you get that information." Sophie asks.

"I have my sources, as they say." Michelle shrugs. 

"Wow." Sophie says with wide eyes. "This information must be restricted. How do you convince a source to give that to you?" 

"Let's just say it helps having court side tickets for the playoffs." She answers. 

"I don't understand."

"You are so cute, Sophie." Michelle scoffs. "There is this court clerk and he's a die-hard Clippers fan. Every time he gives us information he gets tickets. Simple."

"Wait, but isn't that called a bribe?" Sophie asks. 

"It's called getting the story kid." She scoffs again. 

"So I have to do whatever it takes because the story is the most important thing right?" Sophie questions to keep Michelle from walking away again. 

"Always."

"Hm, interesting." Sophie raises her Louie that begins to play back Michelles voice. 

"There is this court clerk, and he's a die-hard Clippers fan."

"What are you doing?" Michelle rolls her eyes.

"It's called getting the story." 

"That's very funny." Michelle says. "Delete it."

"You give me Jackies video and I won't send this to the LAPD." Sophie smiles.

"You wouldn't dare." Michelle says.

"Try me. Like I said, you're my role model."

—————

"The subject had to be calm and to have familiar objects around them" Hayley reads off the papers. "What calms Brooke down you must know." 

"Uhm.." Daniel things. "Oh, I know Oreo. It's her favorite teddy bear."

"She has a teddy bear?" Hayley asks. 

"Well, it's actually a panda bear." Daniel shrugs. "I can stop by Louis's and go get it."

"Okay, what else?"

"She likes massages?" He suggests. 

"Way too much information."  Hayley flips over the page she's reading. "Okay, look. It says here that we also need a hypnotic spiral."

"Really?" Daniel asks. "I thought that stuff was only used in old sci-if movies. Where do we even find one."

"I know, Max!" Hayley says. 

"Sure we can trust him?" He asks. 

"Absolutely." Hayley nods. "I'll ask Max and Jackie they make a great team."

"All right, well then we gotta do this quick." Daniel stands from the table. "You find Max, I'll find Louis."

Hayley followed Daniel out of the lab and they went their separate ways, but neither saw Aspen hiding around the corner. She snapped a picture of them talking before they split with her Louie before happily walking back to the Ravens clubhouse. 

—————

"I still can't believe Sophie gave her all my personal information." Parker says back in the Eagles clubhouse. 

"Yeah, all she had to do was say, 'call Parker up on stage, he'll make a fool of himself.'" Seth says while he and some other players were shooting on their small basketball hoop. 

"You're a real comedian, Seth." Parker rolls his eyes. 

"You see, he's not here." Ales says to Sophie as they walked through the clubhouse door. "I bet he's with my sister." 

"Oh, come on will you stop it those two can't stand each other." Sophie says. 

"You got some nerve showing your face around here." Parker says to her. 

"I did nothing wrong." Sophie answers confidently.

"That was really low of you Sophie." Brooke adds. 

"It wasn't Sophie fault. Michelles the one who played us" Alex defends her. 

"Well give us a second to take pity on Sophie." Parker says. "The seconds over." 

"Hello." A new voice says coming in the clubhouse. Jackies. 

"Hold onto your wallets guys." Parker jokes, getting some laughs from the other guys. "What are you doing here?" 

"I know you guys are mad at Sophie, which is why I'm here." Jackies says. "That reporter was after me the whole time. The workshop was a set up. She was gonna air my interview which could have landed me back in jail. I don't know how, but Sophie managed to get Michelle to change her mind. Your captain saved me. I really thought you guys should know that." Jackie then turned and walked straight out the door.

"If only you care that much about the Eagles Soph." Brooke gets up and walks away. Kiara got up from her spot on the opposite side of the couch. 

"That's the best friend I know and love." She says, hugging Sophie.

"Thanks Kia." Sophie says. "Thank you both for not completely turning on me." 

—————

"I mean did you see the way she looked at me?" Sophie asks Alex after the situation in the clubhouse had died down and for the most part it was just the two of them. "It was like I was talking to a completely different person."

"I hear you." Alex sighs.

"What is going on with her." Sophie wonders. Sophies Louie then chimed in her pocket. "Aspen just sent me something for my blog." 

"Aspen? What does she want?" Alex asks. 

"You're not gonna like this." Sophie turned her Louie around to show him the picture of his sister and Daniel outside the Biology lab. 

"I knew it." He says after seeing the photo.

"I guess I should have believed you sooner." Sophie shrugs her shoulders. 

"What is going on in this place? Seriously everyone has lost it." Alex says. 

"Which is why I'm deleting this right now." Sophie taps on her Louie screen. "That's not the kinda news I wanna deal with anymore."

"That's a good first step." Alex nods. "Some people gotta stay sane in this craziness."

"Yeah, Brooke turns on me, your sister and Daniel, Kia. I don't know anymore." Sophie leans back on the couch. 

"Kia is the most confusing of all of this." Alex chuckles. "I know, I know she isn't a player. But why do I feel like I'm being played?"

"You aren't." Sophie shakes her head. 

"Nothing adds up." Alex says. "One night, things are great, she disappears, then shows back up and won't even look at me. Any conversations we do have last a whole ten seconds before she stops responding, but she's mostly normal with everyone but me. I just don't get it. She keeps saying there's something I don't know, and when she can tell me she will but... I'm constantly trying to figure out what it is... and I got nothing."

"As her best friend, she's never asked be to keep a secret from you." Sophie says. "So I don't know what it is either."

————-

"Ta-da." Hayley walks into the Biology lab with the spiral. 

"Wow. How'd they make that in thirty minutes?" Daniel asks. 

"They're Ravens." Hayley sets it down on the table. "What can I say. Did you text her?" 

"Yup, she should be here any minute." He nods. "So, um, do you think this place is relaxing enough?" 

"Can you play that awful song off?" Hayley asks, referring to the music Daniel was playing off of his Louie. 

"I thought girls liked this song." He says. 

"Not all girls." Hayley says. "Okay. I think I should go. I don't think my presence will keep her calm." 

"Yeah, you do have that effect on people." Daniel shrugs. "You know... I don't think I've ever been this tense."

"Hey, I know." Hayley sits down with him. "I don't envy her either. It must be awful to find out that you've spent this whole time living a lie." 

"She'll probably never want to see my face again," Daniel says. 

"That's a possibility." Hayley sighs, both of their Louies chimed with a new message. The two opened them to see the photo Aspen had taken of them. 

"How did she get this? Did she follow us?" Hayley asks. 

"You think Brooke saw this yet?" Daniel asks in return.

"Now I really should go." Before Hayley could walk out the door, Brooke walked in. 

"What's the deal?" She asks. "Is this photo real?" 

"Babe, I can explain." Daniel says. 

"Is that Oreo? Wait, what's going on?" Brooke asks. 

"Look, please calm down. I'll explain everything." Daniel says before Brooke cut him off. 

"I already know everything. You two are together!" 

"No, we're not together." Daniel denies. 

"Don't lie to me, Daniel." Brooke says. 

"I'm not lying to you! It's not what you think!" 

"What is it then?" She crosses her arms, waiting for an answer. 

"Brooke... This is gonna sound very weird."

"What is it?" She demands. 

"We think you've been brainwashed." Hayley jumps in. 

"I'm out of here." Brooke speeds out of the room.

"Brooke!" 

"Daniel, wait. I'll talk to her." Hayley follows Brooke out of the room. Daniel just had to wait in the room, but right after Hayley chased Brooke, someone went running the opposite direction. He knew who it was. 

"Hey, Kia wait!" He chased her as well. "Kia!"

"Daniel I have somewhere to be." She just kept walking. 

"I don't know what all you heard, but I can totally explain everything, it isn't what it looks like." He continues to follow her.

"You don't need to explain anything." She says. 

"I do, you don't understand, Hayley and I-"

"Daniel, please." She finally stopped walking and looked at him. "Just go back. I have somewhere to be." 

"Kia!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 13.5K 80
๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ...
426K 8.4K 40
Camila Stevens, Hayley and Alex Woods neighbour and friend growing up. Two years before the Athena Launch she transferred to Greenhouse Academy and b...
203K 3.6K 37
As long as I'm here No one can hurt you JJ MAYBANK X FEM! OC PRE-SEASON ONE - SEASON ONE highest rankings! - #2 in cameron - #6 in jonathandavis - #...
2.9K 66 15
The Cruz Twins face challenges when their childhood sweethearts turn up at The Greenhouse, Leo struggles to get a word in with Aspen and Charlie trie...