Traitor - Alex Woods - Greenh...

By AddyKay23

Alex Woods. The newest Eagle at the Greenhouse Academy, struggles to be accepted when meeting the other Eagle... More

โœจWELCOMEโœจ
Kiara Lucas๐Ÿ’ซ
Prologue
๐Ÿ’™โค๏ธSeason One๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’›
Pilot - Part 1
Pilot - Part 2
The Opening Challenge - Part 1
The Opening Challenge - Part 2
Breaking and Entering - Part 1
Private Screening - Part 1
Black Smoke - Part 1
Captain Material - Part 1
Captain Material - Part 2
Swimming Lessons - Part 1
The Outsider - Part 1
Guilt-Free Cupcakes - Part 1
Guilt-Free Cupcakes - Part 2
Great Scott - Part 1
Great Scott - Part 2
L.D.R - Part 1
L.D.R - Part 2
๐Ÿ’™โค๏ธSeasons 1 fake Instagrams๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ
โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™Season Two๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ
Escape Mechanism - Part 1
The Client - Part 1
The Client - Part 2
A Day Off - Part 1
Meant to Be - Part 1
Surfing Lessons - Part 1
Surfing Lessons - Part 2
The Workshop - Part 1
The Spiral - Part 1
The Spiral - Part 2
More Than a Hunch - Part 1
More Than A Hunch - Part 2
A Born Leader - Part 1
Kyle - Part 1
Kyle - Part 2
Bad Decisions - Part 1
Bad Decisions - Part 2
Home - Part 1
Home - Part 2
๐Ÿ’™โค๏ธ Season Two Fake Instagrams ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ
The Biggest of Thank you's!

Steph - Part 1

609 10 0
By AddyKay23

(3rd Persons POV) 

"Morning Soph." Kiara says passing by the headmasters office when Sophie walked out.

"Hey there." Sophie says closing her Louie. "Get this, Louis just gave me a new Louie. I can lock and unlock any door in the greenhouse with this thing!"

"Ooooo, captain perks." Kiara smiles looking over the Louie. "Thank you again for getting me on the team."

"Anything. It was unfair you weren't allowed on in the first place." Sophie says.

They walked back to the Eagles Clubhouse together chatting as the walked through the door when they were met with Tammy and a bunch of the other girls.

"Sophie there you are!" She says. "We need your help."

"What's wrong?" Sophie asks.

"Its the boys lockers, they stink." Tammy explains holding up a dirty sock. "I found this next to my toothbrush this morning. We are so done cleaning up after them."

"I'll talk to them." Sophie says walking over to the couch where all the boys were playing video games. "Hey guys! I want to talk to you guys about the mess in your lockers." None of them acknowledged her until she threw the shock on Parkers face.

"What did you do that for!" He asked.

"Did you here what I just said! I want you guys to pitch in and clean up your lockers." Sophie says again. 

"Someone's new jackets got to her head." Parker laughed still playing his game.

"You guys need to listen to her what's wrong with you!" Tammy defends her captain. 

"What's wrong with you?" Parker mocked while Brooke slipped out the clubhouse door. 

"Sophie, they'll clean and you'll just say its not really clean." Daniel says. "What's the point? You know we're not good at."

"Why because your men? Really?" Sophie asks offended. "Come on I thought this was 21st century."

"Sophie listen," Daniel begins standing up from the couch. "Its not good to be tough on them right now. Let them get used to you."

"Come on, its time for practice anyway." Parker sighes getting up from his game."

"No ones leaving until you finish cleaning up your lockers." Sophie says standing in their way.

"Let us think about that for a second, um no." Parker laughed pushing past Sophie and the resY of the girls.

"But its an order from your captain Parker." Sophie demands while Parker disregards her. "Nobody's going anywhere." Sophie says hitting a button on her Louie locking the door before Parker could open it. Nothing the boys did could get it open. "Its no use guys I deactivated your Louies and locked the doors. I'm your captain, and I when I ask you to do something, you do it."

"You knew the captain could do this?" Parker asks Daniel who shrugs. 

"Hey Soph can I go to practice?" Kiara asks. Sophie walked back a few paces glancing into the girls side of the locker rooms. 

"Yeah sure." Sophie says. "Your lockers clean."

"Sweet, thanks!" She smiles walking into the locker room to grab her gym bag. "See you losers later." She laughs opening the clubhouse door after Sophie unlocked it, not letting any of the Eagles follow her out. 

—————

"Morning Coach." Kiara says walking on the court after leaving her bag on bleachers.

"Where are the boys?" He asks wheeling the rack of balls out of the equipment room.

"Uh, you might want to talk to their new captain about that." She answers. "She's not letting them leave because they're being pigs. As they tend to be."

"You're kidding me?" Kiara just shook her head no at her coaches question. "Come on."

—————

Sophie had all the boys cleaning their locker room back at the clubhouse while most of the girls just watched. 

"Coach is gonna be so mad." Parker says as Sophie walked back in the room. 

"Here take this." She says handing him a sponge. "It helps remove stains. She was about to walk out of the room when she stopped hearing a weird squeaking noise. "Did you hear that?"

"I didn't hear anything." Parker denied. 

"What the heck? It kinda sounds like its coming-"

"It's probably just the sink." Parker says trying to keep here away from the sink. "Sophie, Sophie, listen." 

"What is this Parker!" Sophie asks pulling a rabbit in a box out from under the sink. 

"Just listen, Just one second."

"How long has it been here?" 

"Only for a couple days okay." Parker answers. "He got lost in the greenhouse, we saved him."

"So this is why your lockers smelled so bad?" Sophie says. "You know we're not allowed to keep animals in here."

"But look how cute he is." Tammy smiles sitting next to him.

"Why are you doing this to me." Sophie groans. "No, no, no, we cannot keep it here."

"But look he's bonded with us, and he loves being here." Alex jumps in.

"Yeah! He's definitely and Eagle." Parker agrees.

"Eagles!" The boys coaches voice yelled from the other room. Alex threw a towel over the rabbits box, just before his coach walked in, Kiara hesitantly following. "You know you're late to practice. What's going on here?" No one answered him. "Captain, why are my boys late to practice?"

"Oh sir I was just having them clean up their lockers." Sophie quickly answers. 

"Good for you." He answers after a few seconds. "Disciplines important for athletes. What's this?" He asks looking at the box.

"Oh thats just garbage." Sophie answers again. 

"Alrighty. Remember to recycle it. Lets keep the Greenhouse green." Coach says about to walk back out before stopping. "Lucas why don't you stay an help out?"

"Oh sir she doesn't have to stay." Sophie jumps in. "Only the boys have to clean because it was their lockers that smelt bad, hers it fine."

"Understandable, but I can't run practice with only one player. So when all of you are done, I want you in the gym for practice." He says. "Oh one more thing, its beep test day." Kiara and the rest of the basketball team all grounded in unison leaving the other Eagles confused. "Keep your lockers clean next time." Their coach shrugs before walking out of the room. 

"First of all, you all suck. Second, what is actually going on in here?" Kiara asks once their coach leaves the room. 

"The boys have been keeping a rabbit in here, so thats why their locker room smelt so bad." Sophie explains pulling off the towel. "The rabbit is adorable but we can't keep him here. We're gonna have to give him up for adoption."

—————

"Hey guys so I just spoke to Louis." Sophie says coming into the clubhouse where everyone sat around waiting. "He gave me directions to the humane shelter."

"A humane shelter?" Parker asks. 

"Come on, please don't make this harder than it already is?" Sophie complains. 

"Oh, who's this cutie?" Brooke asks entering the room. 

"His name's Steph." Parker answers. "After Steph Curry."

"You guys gave him a name?" Sophie says annoyed. "The boys found him but now we have to give him away right?"

"Do we really know these people at the humane shelter?" Tammy says. 

"Right, they could cook Steph the minute we leave." Daniel adds.

"Nobody's going to cook anyone." Sophie says to reassure everyone. 

"Are you sure we can't keep him Soph?" Brooke asks. 

"At least until after our next game?" Parker suggests. 

"No absolutely not, I just got off the phone with, wait Parker I think you're onto something." Sophie says.

"What did I say?" He asks

"Okay, so the rules against pets apply only to the Greenhouse premises right? So what if Steph became our official Eagles mascot?" Sophie suggests.

"That could work." Daniel agrees, "Not a bad idea."

"Okay cool. I'm calling Louis right now!" Sophie says excitedly stepping out of the room while Brooke sat down next to her boyfriend.

"Hey, where have you been?" Daniel asks her.

"Oh, just, you know checking out some stuff." Brooke answers keeping her eyes on the rabbit.

"Some stuff?" Daniel clarifies.

"Yeah."

"What kinda stuff?" He asks again.

"Its nothing. Not important." Brooke says. 

"Not important." Daniel repeats.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you. You wont regret it I promise, guys!" Sophie yells running back into the room. "Louis said yes!"

"Rabbit, we name you Steph the official eagles mascot!" Parker says holding the rabbit over his head and starting a 'Go Steph' chant.

—————

Now that the lockers were cleaned, and the Eagles had their new pet rabbit, the Basketball team got ready for practice. 

"Daniel are you coming to watch?" Kiara asked while she followed the rest of her team out the door, when Daniel was walking the other way. 

"Yeah, tell coach I'll be down in a minute." He answered walking on his crutches towards the bedroom doors. "Hey Brooke. So, what stuff were you checking out?" He asks her after following her into her dorm room. "Come on. You know you can tell me anything. What's up?"

"Its Marcus." She answers. "He's been acting weird lately."

"Marcus, the maintenance guy?" Daniel asks.

"He's not just a maintenance guy. He's a family friend." Brooke responds. "And I was asking him something about the engine fire."

"What?"

"The point is, when I mentioned your mom, he got completely weird." Brooke explains.

"My mom?" Daniel asks. "Why would you bring her up?"

"I think your mom knows something about this whole car accident." Brooke answers hesitantly.

"You think my mom had something to do with it?" 

"I'm not saying she blew up the car. That's ridiculous." She clarifies. 

"Yeah she barely knows how to operate a microwave oven."

"I dont think she did it by herself. Someone obviously helped her." Brooke continues to try and explain.

"Brooke. This is my mom." Daniel sighs. 

"I know. But you gotta admit she was a bit obsessed with the taser barb evidence." She points out. 

"Because she was trying to protect me! I mean she'd do anything for me." 

"I know thats my whole point Daniel." 

"So you have a point. I see." Daniel rolls his eyes.

"Listen, Marcus started acting weird when I mentioned your mom, and then I was looking out the window and I saw him walking off campus, towards the ocean. So I followed him and then he disappeared."

"Disappeared?" Daniel nodded skeptically. 

"Yes, something going on here, Daniel. I'm telling you. And I think your mom might know something about it."

"I can't believe you." Daniel says. "I almost lost my leg, I don't know when I'll be able to play basketball again. Your dad humiliated me in front of everyone. You went behind my back to campaign for Sophie instead of Parker. And now you're picking on my mom?"

"No, I'm not picking on her."

"You are." Daniel protests. "My mom sacrificed everything for me. Who I am today, is because of her. I won't let you or anyone else disrespect her." Daniel stormed as quick as he could on his crutches out of the room leaving Brooke alone. 

—————

After dinner, when it was well past curfew. Brooke got up and left the dorms. She was about to grab the handle to the from door of the clubhouse when a voice behind her said. 

"Where are you going?"

"Geez, Kia what are doing?" Brooke says after jumping and turning around.

"What are you doing?" She asked in response. 

"I need to go check something." Brooke answers. 

"After dark and curfew?" Kiara questions. "So what is it?" 

"Marcus has been acting weird and I just need to go check on something." 

"Cool lets go." Kiara says getting up of the couch. 

"What? No way." 

"Listen you either take me with you don't go at all, and you know I will stop you if you don't take me with you." Kiara explains. 

"Alright fine, come on."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 4.1K 62
"๐™€๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ข๐™š๐™จ" "๐™…๐™…-" "๐™‰๐™ค, ๐˜พ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ž๐™š, ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ข๐™š. ๐™๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š, ๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™–๏ฟฝ...
3.8K 33 8
The Season 5 of Greenhouse Academy that we never got. The events in this book are based off Season 3 of the original Israeli version of the Greenhous...
22.8K 309 35
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—›, ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ป๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฃ...
142K 2.6K 50
"You're a fighter, Ramirez. You always have been." "Well, I don't feel like one. I feel like a failure." Achievements #474 writing #255 bored #4 gr...