Traitor - Alex Woods - Greenh...

De AddyKay23

Alex Woods. The newest Eagle at the Greenhouse Academy, struggles to be accepted when meeting the other Eagle... Mais

✨WELCOME✨
Kiara Lucas💫
Prologue
💙❤️Season One💜💛
Pilot - Part 1
Pilot - Part 2
The Opening Challenge - Part 1
The Opening Challenge - Part 2
Breaking and Entering - Part 1
Private Screening - Part 1
Black Smoke - Part 1
Captain Material - Part 1
Captain Material - Part 2
Swimming Lessons - Part 1
Steph - Part 1
Guilt-Free Cupcakes - Part 1
Guilt-Free Cupcakes - Part 2
Great Scott - Part 1
Great Scott - Part 2
L.D.R - Part 1
L.D.R - Part 2
💙❤️Seasons 1 fake Instagrams💛💜
❤️💙Season Two💛💜
Escape Mechanism - Part 1
The Client - Part 1
The Client - Part 2
A Day Off - Part 1
Meant to Be - Part 1
Surfing Lessons - Part 1
Surfing Lessons - Part 2
The Workshop - Part 1
The Spiral - Part 1
The Spiral - Part 2
More Than a Hunch - Part 1
More Than A Hunch - Part 2
A Born Leader - Part 1
Kyle - Part 1
Kyle - Part 2
Bad Decisions - Part 1
Bad Decisions - Part 2
Home - Part 1
Home - Part 2
💙❤️ Season Two Fake Instagrams 💛💜
The Biggest of Thank you's!

The Outsider - Part 1

788 13 2
De AddyKay23

(3rd Persons POV)

Brooke was shocked awake by a nightmare about Judy and Daniel that really wouldn't allow her to let go of her thoughts about Judy and immediately went looking for Kiara, who was down stairs having breakfast with Alex and a few other Eagles, because she really wanting to leave Sophie alone so she can enjoy her first full day as captain.

"First practice with the team today ay?" Alex asked sitting down across from Kiara. "Excited?"

"Yeah, a little nervous, but I'm excited to be back." She answered.

"Trust me coach is a little salty he got overturned but in the long run I know he's going to be very happy to have you." He says trying to keep the conversation on Basketball.

"What about you?" She asks.

"Me? I'm really excited to have you on the team." He responds.

"Well thank you, but not what I meant. I was talking about the satellite launch. I heard Hayley and Leo are going with Jason to watch the launch live? How you feeling about it?" She asks again.

"I'm alright." He hesitantly answered. "I know its very connected to my mom, but I'll be okay."

"Well if you want to talk about it I-"

"Good morning." Jason says standing next to their table. "Kiara do you have a minute?"

"We're kind of in the middle of something can it wait?" She asked while Jason just gave her one of those looks. "Fine. I'll be right back." She got up following Jason just outside of the cafeteria. 

"As you probably know I'm going to the NASA launch with Hayley and Leo, and Judy wants me to tell you that she wants you to keep your Louie on, she, Marcus and I have everything under control, its just a in case of emergency thing okay?" Jason explains while Kiara nods just wanting to go back to her conversation.

"Cool can I go?" She responds quickly. 

"Yes you can but wait, you need to lay off this kid Kiara." Jason says stopping her from walking away. "You are going to tip Judy over the edge one of these days and she's still working on a way to get the Woods kids out of here."

"I'm not scared of her. He's my friend, she's going to have to learn to deal with that." Kiara says before walking off and sitting back down. "Sorry about that anyway," But she was cut of by her Louie ringing with a call from Brooke. "Hold on, Hey Brooke."

"Hey Kia where are you?" Brooke asks.

"Having breakfast, what's up you sound stressed." Kiara answers. 

"I just really need to talk to you, I don't want to pull you away from breakfast but its really important, I just need to talk to someone." Brooke says.

"Yeah, I'll be up in a minute, you do sound like something's on your mind. Just give me a minute." Kiara said beginning to clean up her stuff.

"Thanks Kia."

"Hey I'm really sorry I gotta take off early, Brooke says somethings up and really needs to talk to me." Kiara said turning back to Alex while she cleans up her food. 

"It's okay, I'll see you after then?" Alex asks.

"Yeah, definitely."

—————

"Hey Brooke what's wrong?" Kiara asks sitting down next to Brooke back in the Eagles clubhouse. "You sounded really shaken up a minute ago."

"Remember the whole thing with Judy?" She questioned. "Well I see her in my dreams now! I had a nightmare about her last night."

"Really? It's not going away huh?" Kiara responds.

"No, I know this women did something to this car." Brooke says.

"Well you know this women, is Daniels mother." Kiara reminded her.

"Thats the problem Kia, I'm worrying about him." Brooke continued.

"This seems to really be stressing you out Brooke. Come on we both know Judy would never hurt Daniel." Kiara adds.

"Yeah, you're right she would never." Brooke sighs. "Thanks for letting me pull you away from breakfast for my conspiracy theories."

"Girl of course, anytime I don't mind at all." Kiara responds, "Let me know if you need to talk more okay?" She says standing up while Brooke nods. While Kiara went to get some studying done before her first Eagles practice, Brooke continues to do research on car engine fires on the internet, to the dismay of Daniel.

—————

Kiara was eventually pulled away from her studying by a mess from Judy on  her Louie telling her to meet her outside.

"To what to I owe the pleasure." Kiara asks sarcastically, approaching Judy.

"Listen I don't have a tone of time but I just want you to know that I know what you are doing." Judy says. "You aren't listening to me or Jason when we said 'watch from afar' that did not in anyway mean go befriend the kid."

"So I've been told." She responds.

"Look Kiara I've been incredibly nice to you through this whole thing." Judy continues.

"Nice? You've been nice to me?" Kiara asks surprised. "You're manipulating me at every turn, telling me who I can and can't be friends with, forcing me into this whole thing whatever it even is because you won't tell me. How are you being nice to me?"

"Because I could have been a whole lot harder on you than I have, I've given you way more leeway than I should." Judy snaps back. "Start listing to me and this whole thing might go away quicker." With that Judy got in her car and drove off

—————

Alex used basketball practice to take his mind of the satellite launch, hiding behind it being Kiaras first day at practice.

"Ah look at you in your Eagles uniform." Parker laughed when Kiara walked into the gym for warmups.

"You know being the only girl has its perks. It is so nice to have a locker room all to myself." She says grabbing a basketball from the rack to join shoot around. "Walking past you alls was disgusting."

"Oh, tell me about it. This is the team I live with everyday." Coach Daves says setting his bag down on the sideline. "Ready for your first practice Kia?"

—————

After practice Kiara was enjoying her own locker room while she packed up her gym bag and headed back to the clubhouse. 

"Hey you." She says jogging to catch up with Alex on her way out of the gym.

"Hey. How'd you like your first practice?" Alex asked.

"It was fun, I liked it. I gotta tell my old Wolfpack teammates that I'm back, they're going to be so excited." She answered. "How are you?"

"I'm fine." He answered confused at what she was asking. 

"I mean with the launch? I find it hard to believe that you are fully okay with it." She explains. 

"I'm really fine, its not as big of a deal as everyone's making it out to be." He brushed it off. 

"If you say so."

—————

The Eagles didn't really have a party for the launch but everyone was sitting on the couch and chairs, some people standing to all get a view of the launch. Kiara came out of the bathrooms to join the rest of the group and sat down on the bean bags next to Alex. 

"So you've been telling me you're okay, but your face is telling me other wise." She says quietly while the broadcast just talks about the making of the satellite before the launch. 

"Yeah, I guess its a little harder than I thought it would be." He responds. 

"I think I have a cure for that." She says standing up holding out her hand. "Come on."

"Fine." He sighed getting up as well taking her hand while she led him out of the clubhouse. "Where are we going? I still don't want to miss the launch."

—————

"This seriously is your answer for everything isn't it?" Alex asks while Kiara opens the door to the weight room. 

"Yes have you met me?" She answered switching the lights on. "And you wont miss the launch." She says pointing to the tv on the wall that was installed for digital workout programs.

"Okay but why are we watching it in here?" Alex asked while she turned on the tv and started to flip through the channels till she found the News station the launch was on.

"Here answer this for me." Kiara says turning back around pulling a bench out from one of the lifting stations so it was in the middle of the room more in front of the TV. "What is you're least favorite muscles to workout?"

"What?" Alex laughed. 

"Okay I know it sounds weird but I'm serious." She chuckles. "For me, its my shoulders."

"Really? You hate shoulder workouts?" He asked. 

"Yes." She nodded. "I don't even know why exactly I've just always hated them. So think about it for a second, what's yours?"

"Uhm, I guess-" He begins. "I guess I have to say calf workouts."

"Calf workouts?" She clarifies. "Calf workouts are your least favorites but your calf's still look that good?"

"Yeah I guess so." He laughs. 

"Okay from know on abs are my least favorite maybe that will give me better abs." Kiara laughed walking over to the dumbbell rack and coming back with two 25 pound dumbbells. "Anyway, I asked because for me, when I'm stressed or worrying or overthinking, anything really, you will find me in here doing lateral raises, upright rows, anything like that really. Doing my least favorite workouts, usually helps, and it might help you to."

"Worth a shot I guess" Alex shrugged coming over to the bench. "You do know I can do calf raises with more than a couple 25s right?" 

"Yeah so can I, but this kind of weight lifting is not all about getting stronger." She answered while he picked up the two weights and she sat down on the bench behind him. He only got a few reps in before the countdown started on the TV. After the countdown was over, he sat the dumbbells down and just watched the rocket fly away until you could barely see it, he sat down down on the bench next to her.

"Why'd that actually help?" He asks. 

"Yeah I don't know either." She laughed. "I don't even know how I started doing it honestly, but it does."

"Thank you though, I'll keep that in mind."

"You're welcome."

—————

"I can't have one quite night away from you people." Kiara says walking into Jasons office where he and Judy waited for her. 

"We just needed to talk to you for a minute, this won't take long." Jason says. 

"You are obviously aware of the situation with the satellite right?" Judy asks. 

"Yeah they apparently lost connection with it, what about it?" She asks before realizing what they we're getting at. "No, you didn't. That was you?"

"Yes it was, but thats not what we are here to talk about, well sort of." Jason says. "We are about to do something huge, and we need you available when ever we need you."

"You all realize I have a life right?" She asks. "I'm a student athlete again you know."

"Yes we do." Jason answered. 

"But right now we really don't care." Judy smirks. 

"Yeah I'm out of here."

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

22.8K 309 35
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛, 𝘩𝘢𝘻𝘦𝘭 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘩 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘣𝘣...
12K 256 18
After Ryan Wood's family is back together it seems as though nothing could go wrong. But weeks after everything is back to normal Perry, Hayley and...
203K 3.6K 37
As long as I'm here No one can hurt you JJ MAYBANK X FEM! OC PRE-SEASON ONE - SEASON ONE highest rankings! - #2 in cameron - #6 in jonathandavis - #...