Sawyer

By ravenclawslove

Sawyer Hastings is the polar opposite of Spencer, she doesn't judge, doesn't have to work hard to prove herse... More

Cast
Act 1
one
graphics
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
graphics pt. 2
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
Act 2
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
Coming soon

twenty three

2.3K 60 2
By ravenclawslove

Sawyer stood in her sister's arms. She wasn't speaking as the other's talked. The youngest Hastings was refusing to speak about what happened. Garrett walked over as Sawyer still hasn't spoken a word and left. "Sawyer."

"Shut up." She tells her sister.

Sawyer looked out the window as Garrett took the to an alley. "Why are we stopping?" Aria asks.

"Garrett?"

"Let's go." He tells the liars .

Sawyer got out, but she didn't say a word. She just listened to them talk. She once again got dragged into trouble because of her sister. All she did was got get things for Melissa, but she somehow got dragged into more than what she wanted or asked for.
~~~
Sawyer was sound asleep as the others were talking. Spencer looked at her sister as Hanna played with Sawyer's hair. They knew she was going through. "Sawyer, come on."

Sawyer sighed as she walked downstairs, but stopped as she saw her parents and the others. "What's going on?"

"Sawyer, come here." Peter says making her walk over to him.

"Uh, Veronica, since this was your plan."

"The allegations you made about Ian have cast a bright spotlight on you four." Sawyer as confused. "Spencer is still a person of interest in Alison's murder investigation and now the police seem to think that you three are involved."

"Why not me?" Sawyer asked. "I was with them."

"You never mentioned Ian like the others." Veronica tells her. "You just told them you were attacked and that was it. No allegations to Ian was made by you."

"Ian killed Alison, okay."

"Spencer, you are not helping yourself at all." Sawyer mumbled, but listened anyways.

"And he tried to kill Sawyer last night."

The youngest Hastings hated being in the middle of this. "Yeah, we were all there. We told you exactly what we saw." Aria speaks up.

"And we heard you." Ella says.

"We don't need to rehash what we talked about last night." Byron tells them. "It's, this is about moving forward."

"And while the police sort through this we want you girls to see a grief counselor." Veronica tells them. "Even you, Sawyer." She nodded.

"She's a therapist who can help you deal with Alison's death." Ella tells them.

"And what appears to the police to be an obsession with trying to pin her death on Ian." Veronica says.

"You think we're lying?" Emily asked.

"Emily, I believe you." Pam says. "But it's the way it looks that concerns us."

Sawyer looked at her dad wondering if this was going to work or why they weren't looking at her like they were the others. "This is a preemptive strike and the goal is to garner both police and public sympathy." Veronica tells them.

"Well, I'm not going to a shrink." Hanna says as she looked at Sawyer who hasn't said much and the others. "I mean, that's what friends are for."

"You can't be the only one who doesn't go." Ashley says as she put her hand on Sawyer's shoulder.

"Maybe you'll get more out of it than you think."

Sawyer thought that would be a good idea. She would like to talk to someone about what has happened. "This is bull..."

"Hanna!" Ashley called out.

Sawyer looked at her mom. "Do you believe us?" Spencer asked as Veronica looked at her youngest. "Sawyer?"

"All I said there wasn't enough evidence." Sawyer tells her. "I can't jump the gun till I know for sure."

"What I know is that one of my daughters is in the hospital, the other one's in trouble, and the third one is getting tied up in all this because she is faithful to her sister and friends, and it's my job to protect you three."

"You didn't answer the question." Spencer asked.

Sawyer looked at them as the girls started grilling them about Ian being dead. Hearing a knock on the door, the girls heard Toby and Sawyer shook her head. "Really, dad. Toby has done nothing, but helped Spencer." She says as she stood up. "I really don't want to be here now, you guys are nothing, but assholes at the moment."

"Sawyer.."

The grown ups watched as Sawyer ran upstairs after her sister as her friends came running after them.
~~~
Sawyer was already sitting in her seat with her head down as everyone whispered when the others came in. She heard another person walk in just to Noel. "Oh boy." She mumbled under her breath.

"Need help, Mr. Fitz."

"Take your seat, Mr. Kahn."

Sawyer didn't say anything as she faced the front. The whispers weren't about her, but about the other liars which confuses her. Why not her?
~~~
Sawyer walked the halls listening to people gossip talk. "Hey." She says making Sawyer smile. "Let's go find our other friend."

"Mona, do you believe the rumors?"

"No. Especially when it comes to you. We all know you would never lie or jump to conclusions." Mona says. "You are so different from your friends."

"I miss us." She says. "Things were so simple despite you and Hanna causing mischiefs."

"Than stop being around your sister all the time." She says. "Spencer will be the death of you."

Sawyer stopped as her own friend pointed out the truth. The more she's around her big sister the more she's going to be looked at like the others. Maybe the idea of seeing someone might help her decide what she needs to do. Less time with her sister and friends or end it all now.
~~~
At home, Sawyer sat with her mom and sister. Spencer walked in causing Sawyer to look at her then back to her sister. Sawyer hugged her sister as Spencer sat down. "I know you don't believe me, but what I said was the truth."

"I don't know where he is. But when Ian comes home, we're leaving this place because I don't want you anywhere near this baby." Melissa tells Spencer causing Sawyer to move away from her and lean against her dad.

"He's not coming home, Melissa, ever." Spencer says.

"Spencer!" Sawyer says. "Seriously?"

"Spencer."

"If I'm lying, where is he?" Spencer asked. "Huh? Why isn't he here?"

"That's what we're trying to figure out." Veronica tells her as Sawyer stood up.

"Can I please go to the barn?" She asked. "I don't want to hear anymore."

"Sure, sweetie."

"I'll be right there." Melissa tells her.

Spencer watched her sister walk out the door causing her to shake her head.
~~~
At therapy, Sawyer sat by herself as they waited for Hanna. She got a text from Caleb and that caused her to smile. "Sawyer."

"My boyfriend brought my friend back with another friend's help." She says. "They brought her back for Hanna."

Before they got to say anything, Hanna walked in causing Sawyer to smile at her. "It sounds like you credited Alison for your friendship."

"We became friends because of her."

"I was already friends with Hanna. Alison was my first friend and Hanna was my second friend. I won't credit her for something I did on my own." Sawyer replies.

"But she's gone and the five of you still seem very close." Anne says.

"We weren't always." Emily says. "Besides Sawyer, she was the one stuck in the middle."

Sawyer just shrugged as she knew that was true. She kept her mouth shut as the others confessed why they became friends again in the first place. Hearing Aria ask the question about talking about 'that thing' caused their phones to ring off with a notification. Sawyer didn't say anything as they left, but Sawyer. "Sawyer?"

"I'm very confused at the moment." She says. "Can I talk about this later?"

"Sure, but I want a session by yourself."

Sawyer nodded as she walked out of the building with the others just to see them looking at the newspaper just to see a picture of her. Is Sawyer lying or is she just being dragged into a mess by her sister?

Hearing her phone ring, Sawyer looked at it and read it just like the others. "I spy a liar. -A."
~~~
Sawyer walked in her house to see her sister. "Melissa?"

"In the kitchen."

Sawyer looked at her confused and walked to the kitchen to see Caleb. Melissa smiled as Sawyer ran to Caleb's arms and kissed him. She hopes that Sawyer doesn't go through so much pain. "Sawyer?" The two broke apart and looked at Melissa. "You need to stay away from Spencer before she brings you down with her."

Sawyer watched her big sister leave and looked at Caleb. "I'm so happy that your home."

"I told you that I would be back once I got your friend back home. She hurt Hanna, but she hurt the girl I love." Caleb tells her. "I always want you to smile."

"I smile when you're with me." She tells him. "Caleb, do you think what Melissa said is something I should consider doing?"

"She has a point." He says. "Ever since I met you, Spencer always dragged you into things you tried to keep things the way they were. You even stood by Hanna when Aria found out the truth and you took the blame. That's the moment I realized that I was falling in love with you." Sawyer smiled. "Maybe, it's something you should think about and talk to your mom about."

Sawyer nodded as she hugged him. "I love you."

"I love you."
~~~
Meeting at Emily's, Sawyer didn't say anything as the others discussed about the text. "I can't do this anymore. Every time something happens, I get dragged into it and every one suspects that I'm in trouble all because of you." She said looking at Spencer. "I don't want my sister to look suspicious, but I don't think I can hold this in. I so badly want to tell someone about this."

"Why have you never..."

"Because you were to busy trying to get Ian caught. Ian did confess, but his death shouldn't have happened. There was no evidence that he killed her besides that somewhat confession and the video of them." Sawyer says. "This isn't helping you or none of us at all. Anne is the only hope we have."
~~~
At Anne's the next day, Sawyer sat down as she looked at the others, but she was going to let them talk. She saw Ezra Fitz's diploma and watched the other's leave. She was confused as they left. Sawyer looked back at Anne and knew. "I'm ready to talk about what I spoke to my boyfriend about?"

"What did you two talk about?"

Sawyer looked at her as she knew this was the only way to get it off her chest. "That I need to focus on myself instead of getting sucked in on what is happening." She says.

"I believe you are on to something." Anne says. "Sawyer, starting today, I think you should take a break from your friends."

Sawyer couldn't believe what she just said, but if it helps her, than she will do just that. If it kept her out of trouble.
~~~
Spencer ran up to her sister's room to see Sawyer sound asleep. Instead of waking her up, Spencer left. She was asleep and the fact that she wants to stay out of this. Spencer was going to accept what her sister wants to do. Take a break from the drama.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

852K 20.6K 62
❝I spy with my little eye, a devious little liar. - A❞ Edited as of: UNEDITED An entire year had passed since the disapperance of Alison DiLaurentis...
300K 4.4K 162
(Y/n) Rivers is one year younger than Caleb Rivers. (Y/n) was separated from her brother after an incident that happened in the orphanage that she wa...
185K 2.3K 47
Pretty Little Liars imagines! (Request open)
859K 23.3K 43
I am Kendall Hastings. I am sixteen years old and had to move here to Rosewood from California. At Rosewood, I met someone named A. And shit went dow...