Adam

Por decquin

When Jaida's father had gotten countless bodyguards to protect her she managed to drive all away . All except... Mรกs

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII

IX

6 2 0
Por decquin

So not me forgetting what 9 was in Roman Numerals.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

After that little unpleasant incident

Unpleasant my ass.

Girl you dont even have any ass shut the fuck up.

Girl you see this thick, expensive, chunky ass right.

Yeah you're right we do have ass.

You bet your ass we do.

Anyway.

Adam walked into my bathroom, leaving me alone with the monsters.

"So, did it fit?"asked Kamie, making me choke.

"The fuck do you mean, did it fit?"I yelled.

"You know in there."Zachie continued as they both sandwiched me on my bed.

"We won't have this conversation, because I didn't do anything with that ass."I replied.

"Come on J there's no reason to be shy." Zizi said, sitting before me.

"I am not shy about anything, I will literally give you details if I did."

"So did you look at it or?"Teddy asked.

"Did you listen to a word I just said?"

"No, not really I was just wondering if I'm standing in white paint or you know."he answered

"I swear to God you lot need to be drowned in holy water and it's paint, we played paintball earlier."

"You like him don't you?"asked Onyx.

"I don't."I replied

"Well that's weird."

"How's that weird?"I asked.

"Well even Teddy who isn't gay has a problem down there."

"WHAT!"the rest of us yelled.

"What, wait no!"Teddy started.

"No it's just a candle I took from my mom's room on my way here, it just smelled really nice."

"Then why stuff it down your pants."Kamie sighed.

"That was the only reasonable place to put it then."he complained.

"HOW WAS THAT THE ONLY REASONABLE PLACE TO PUT IT!"Zachie yelled.

"You try finding a place to put a candle"

"Hm I don't know maybe my pocket or my bag."

"Oh yeah I forgot I had those."he quieted down.

Yes this is my gang.

Zachie the gay,  unfiltered one.

Kamie the mean slightly filtered one.

Onyx the matured, unbothered one.

Teddy the silly, friendly one.

Zizi the neutral, cute one

and,

Me, Jaida the rich, bougie, smart,fashionable-

The list goes on.

Adam walked back in and their attention shifted from themselves to him.

He was still in a towel, the only difference now was he was dripping wet.

Such a hoe!

He smiled without saying anything and walked out my room to his dorm.

"Yeah you could have just taking a shower in your own dorm but I guess this works too!"I yelled after him.

I shook my head and looked at my friends.

That's when Zachie grabbed me by my shoulders and said,

"If you don't fuck that by the end of the week I'm going to disown you!"

Oh Lord.

-------------------

After I'd ordered a gallon of holy water from Amazon I'd walked to Adam's dorm.

My friends stayed behind, something about privacy.

I opened his door and flopped unto his bed.

I just have a thing with beds.

"Jaida you better not have jumped on my bed."I heard him yell from his bathroom.

"Fuck you I do what I want, and hurry up!"

"Why?" he said and I heard his bathroom door open.

"Because my friends and I are going out. "

"Are you inviting me?"he asked walking closer to his bed.

He was now in a white t-shirt that hugged his abnormally huge muscles and Grey sweatpants.

"You're invited by obligation, and I know if I just left, your ass would have haunted me down and given me a lecture."I said adding random people on Snapchat.

"It seems you're becoming less of a brat Jaida, that's good."he mocked.

"Well you're becoming more of an asshole, that's bad."I shot back, putting down my phone.

"I'm an attractive asshole though wouldn't you say."he said inching closer and closer to his bed.

"The day I admit you're attractive would be the day I drink bleach."I said getting up not wanting to give him the advantage of towering over me.

"Even if you don't admit it, I know you're thinking it."

"The only thing I'm thinking of is how to get rid of you, and damage a piece of you while doing so, preferably your ego. "

"Well then I'm going to have fun watching you try to do so."he smirked.

Ahh such a sexy asshole.

Excuse me you're going to start paying rent if you dont shut up!

Sorry.

We held this gaze contest for what seemed like forever neither of us not willing to squirm, for the sake of our egos.

"Um sorry to interrupt your hot moment, but can we get going, we have a lot of things to do."Teddie said, peeking through the door.

"I'll be out in a second I have to pack something, so would you mind stepping out princess ."Adam said raising his eyebrows.

I glared one last time, flipped my hair over my shoulder and walked out.

Teddie closed the door after me and I could feel his obnoxious smile hurting through the back of my head.

"Fancy, dying at the moment?"I asked turning with a sick smile.

He shook his head aggressively and run off saying,

"I'm going to start the car, princess."

°°°°°°°°°°°°
Hi, jellies.

So I didn't want to keep long on this day but I'll just have to.

Who's your favorite character so far?

Vote, comment and share:)

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

1.4K 254 15
In a big city full of secrets and danger, two very different people find themselves thrown together in a whirlwind of excitement and uncertainty. Mee...
316K 14.7K 40
"What I feel right now even if I have my notebook or create something new with Chemistry I wouldn't describe it" she said and kissed my cheek once ag...
568K 13.9K 53
Oil doesn't mix with water, we were taught that when the teacher was ranting about the basic laws of science. It doesn't combine just like how light...
427 15 15
๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ซ ใƒผ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ. "You took a bullet for me." "Of course I did." He answers wholeheartedly. "Did you mean it? What you said?" "Ever...