The Isekai'd Knight (Genshin...

By GuardianLugia8

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be actually Isekai'd. Not reading a character going to anothe... More

Prologue - Being Isekai'd!
Chapter 1 - The City Of Wind And Freedom
Chapter 2 - The Butler Of The Knights
Chapter 3 - The Crown Of Thorns
Chapter 4 - The Flying Bunny And The Witch's Class
Chapter 5 - Helping A Bunny
Chapter 6 - The Spindrift Knight
Chapter 8 - The Understanding Between The Knights
Chapter 9 - Date with Lisa
Chapter 10 - The Meeting Of The Captain's
Happy New Year!
Chapter 11 - Becoming An Adventurer
Chapter 12 - Life Is Hilarious
Chapter 13 - Friendship Of The Spindrift Knight
Chapter 14 - I Can't Catch A Break Can I?
Chapter 15 - Am I Lucky or Unlucky?
Chapter 16 - Taking Care Of Jean Gunnhildr As A Child
Chapter 17 - The Cat Mascot and The Lion's Protector
Chapter 18 - Jean's Case, 1 Vs 21 Is A Fair Match, A Second-hand Embarrassment
Chapter 19 - A Robot Or More?
Chapter 20 - Damn you Varka! Kaeyaaaaa!
Chapter 21 - Every Action Has A Consequence. Sometimes Electrifying.
Chapter 22 - The Power Inside, Rage Is Dangerous (For The Enemies)
Chapter 23 - My Flawed Heart
Chapter 24 - Another Step in Power and Getting Two More
Chapter 25 - Leveling The Battlefield and A Trip To The Icy Mountain
Chapter 26 - The Wolf's Trial For Strength And Wisdom
Chapter 27 - The Party For A Vision And The Bards Stage
Chapter 28 - Love Advice and A Special Greeting
Chapter 29 - The Start Of A Great Day And Meeting Of Two Adventurers
Chapter 30 - A Trip To The Entombed
Chapter 31 - First Obstacle
Chapter 32 - Second One and Reaching Final
Chapter 33 - At the Top
Chapter 34 - Fighting A God
Chapter 35 - Return to the City of Freedom and Surprise Visit
Chapter 36 - The Talk with Buddha and His Task
Chapter 37 - A New World of Battle
Chapter 38 - World of Battle (Part 2)
Chapter 39 - World of Battle (Part 3)
Chapter 40 - Return to Teyvat
Chapter 41 - My Spark Knight
Chapter 42 - Confessions

Chapter 7 - Noble Vs Plebeian

4.6K 109 46
By GuardianLugia8

Hello my fellow readers, here's the new chapter for my book. I know it's been some time since my last chapter but I am starting to have less and less time for myself now. I am now looking for a college to join so it might get more busy for me so if there is a delay in the update I hope you understand.

Also, I had just reached rank 52 and upgraded my traveller Aether to level 90 and Amber to level 85. I also managed to get Yelan as well! Overall I'm happy right now.

Also, good luck to anyone who is rolling on this banner and hope you get your desired characters.

Please leave a vote and comment and keep on supporting my book.
----------------------------------------------
"You can't be serious Varka! I can't fight her, she's absurdly strong and also more experienced than me!" I yelled at Varka throwing formalities to the wind as I was in a difficult situation.

Right now, me, Varka, Amber and Noelle were the only one's in the office. Eula had decided to get ready for the duel between the two of us. She had also glared and threatened me before going as well.

"I don't think you have a choice. As far as I have known Eula, she's not one to let things like this go easily. Especially if it's something like this." Varka said to me in a lax tone which was really pissing me off.

"But that doesn't mean that you can make us fight each other! She has been in the knights for far longer than I have and she most definitely has the skill! She'll practically destroy me! Figuratively and maybe literally as well!" I yelled at him with a scared look.

"I'm sorry but this is the best I can do. Unless you want Eula to pick something for you." Varka said to me with a sigh.

Oh come on! Can't you do something! I'm literally scared for my life here so I can't be as lax as you! Not to mention she's one of the captain's of the knights as well!

I grabbed my head in frustration as I sat on the chair in front of the Grandmaster's desk. Then I felt a hand on my left shoulder and looked and saw Amber who was looking at me with a worried look.

"I'm sorry Luciel. Eula isn't a bad person, but she wouldn't just stand and let something like that go easily." Amber said with a sad look.

I sighed once more and slumped in my chair. I looked and glared at Varka who saw it and just smiled at me. I seriously wanted to throw something at his face now.

Is this guy doing it on purpose? Maybe he doesn't trust me fully and want's to see if I'm capable of fighting? Well, if that's what he thinks then he is going to get disappointed cause I have no fighting capabilities whatsoever.

I then sighed and shook my head and stood up from my chair and looked at Varka.

"I'll go and get ready." I said as I proceeded to walk away from him.

I left the office and closed the door. But it was opened again and Amber and Noelle came out of the office. I turned and looked at them.

"So, do you guys know where me and Eula are supposed to fight?" I asked the two.

I mean seriously, I just arrived in Mondstadt a few days ago. There's no way I will know it's full layout on day one.

"Yeah, follow me." Amber said as she started to walk ahead of me.

I walked behind her as Noelle walked beside me. I glanced at her for a split second before focusing my attention onto Amber who was walking in front of me. We then exited the knights headquarters and I followed Amber with Noelle. After walking for some time we reached the place.

"This is where you're going to have your duel." Amber said as she showed me the place.

I looked at the place and my eyes widened as I recognised the place.

It was the same place I would come to whenever I do Ellin's quest. It was quite spacious and has more than enough space for two people to fight. Then my eyes fell on the one who was synonymous with this place, Ellin herself.

I had saw her a few times whenever I passed by this place and saw her engrossed in her training. But she was acting a bit different now. More precisely, she looked very happy for some reason. And that's not all, the number of Knights in the area is much more than usual which was really abnormal.

Wait. They couldn't actually be here to see the fight between me and Eula could they?

I turned my attention to Ellin who was talking with Amber and Noelle.

"Um, excuse me, Ellin right? Why are there so many of the knights in this place?" I asked her politely.

"Ah, they are here to watch a fight between the Reconnaissance Captain and another person. They are eager to see their fight. But me and the others are hoping she will lose to the other one though." Ellin said with a shrug.

I raised my eyebrow at her remark about wanting to see Eula defeated. Then I glanced at Amber and Noelle who had frowns on their faces. I didn't have any context on what was happening so I took the two of them with me and stood a good distance away from the others.

"What was that all about? Shouldn't she be rooting for Eula? I mean, as far as I've seen her, she is trying to be a part of the knights so she and the other knights should be rooting for Eula right?" I asked her confused.

I had an idea as to why she and the knights would act like that but I needed to be sure so I decided to consult Amber and Noelle about this.

In response to my question Amber sighed and Noelle dipped her head a bit. Then the two of them looked at me staight in the eye and I knew that it was serious.

"Well, it's due to her being from the Lawrence Clan. I don't know if you know this since you aren't from the city but the Lawrence Clan were tyrants who ruled the city with an iron fist and followed their own selfish ambitions. If course, their influence has significantly decreased from that time but the bad blood the people have for them is still very much alive. Not to mention the fact that the Lawrence Clan still gloats about their superior blood and talks about how they are the rightful rulers of this land." Amber said with a sigh.

I guess that makes sense, the Lawrence Clan did rule over Mondstadt for a few hundred years until the rebellion. And from what she tells me it seems that they are still trying to take control of Mondstadt. I guess with that kind of behaviour no wonder the people wouldn't like them.

"Because of this fact they aren't well received by the people of Mondstadt. When Captain Eula joined the knights, the whole of Mondstadt was in an uproar. The people had protested and had wanted her to be removed from the knights. On the other hand the Lawrence Clan also came and ordered the knights to leave Captain Eula. Captain Eula was also a great prodigy of the Lawrence Clan so they were very angry at her." Noelle explained next as I listened to her intently.

I winced when I heard that. Being hated by both the people of Mondstadt and her own clan must've been no joke. It looked like the Lawrence Clan only cared about their prestige rather than the feelings of their children. I was starting to feel bad for Eula. But still, to still be able to go on after all that, she must be really determined.

"But Jean and Grandmaster Varka didn't bent from their requests and admitted Eula into the knights. They knew that having a talented prodigy like Eula in the knight's would greatly help us. After that, Eula quickly climbed the ranks to become the Captain of the Reconnaissance division of the knights. If course, not all of the knights like this very much." Amber said the last part dejectedly.

"I'm guessing it has to do with her being Lawrence more than being who she is?" I asked her with a serious look.

"Yeah, due to the actions of the Lawrence Clan in the past and their not-so-great reputation upto now has garnered her unwanted and unneeded hate from the people. Her family is also quite furious with her and seemed to not even care about her anymore. Due to this Eula has been forced to live outside the city. The shop's won't give her anything, the only one that does is Sara from Good Hunter. She also doesn't have any place to live so she lives in the wild." Amber said sorrowfully.

"That... sounds very harsh." I said slowly as I didn't know how to respond to that.

"Yeah, even though Eula does her duties as a knight correctly, the people can't see past her Lawrence name and don't actually see her. So no matter what she does it would always be interpreted as if she was doing something bad. Eula is a good person who has always helped those around her but she is still doubted by others." Amber said with a sad look.

"Well, we can't do anything, the only thoughts we can control are our own. We can influence what others think of her but controlling then fully is not possible. Unless the people see past her family they won't be able to see her for who she really is." I said my honest thoughts to the two girls.

The eyes of the two girls widened when they heard me.

"So, what do you think of Captain Eula Luciel?" Noelle asked me with a curious look.

"Me, well I have just only met her so it's hard to reach a conclusion. I think I will have to know her much better before coming to a conclusion." I said to her.

"You're right, I apologise for asking such a question." Noelle apologized as she bowed to me.

"It's alright really. There's no need to apologise for that Noelle." I said to Noelle with a smile.

Noelle nodded with a smile in response to my answer as she stood straight.

"Luciel, I know you are about to fight her but please give her a chance. She is a nice person at heart so please don't judge her quickly." Amber said to me with a pleading look.

She really does care very much about her huh. Eula is very lucky to have a friend like Amber with her. As far as I know, Amber is a very loyal and good person who is ready to help others whenever they need help so I'm sure Eula must care for her very much as well.

"Don't worry Amber, I won't judge her too quickly, I will see what kind of person she is and then and only then will I judge what kind of person she is." I said to her with a smile.

"Thank you Luciel. This means a lot to me." Amber said with a vibrant smile.

I nodded to her and looked at my surroundings to find that more knights had come here and there were also some citizens as well. They seemed to be waiting for the fight as well. Amber and Noelle also noticed the increase in the number of people around the arena and grew worried.

I looked around the arena and to my surprise found two people in the midst of the crowd. I recognised Lisa from her distinct colour of clothing and her face. I also took notice of the one standing beside her and recognised her as well.

It was none other than Jean Gunnhildr of the Knights of Favonius. She had a very distinct dress as her theme was mainly white. Her shoulders were bare as she had a small flowing cape in place and there was a white clothing covering her neck. She wore shoes that reached her knees and white leggings type clothes. Her torso and chest were covered in a white clothing as well as there was also a symbol on the torso part of the dress. There was also the flowing like part of her back as well. On the left side of her hip was a scabbard with a Favonius sword sheathed in it.

Lisa saw us and waved at us. I waved back at her and then saw Jean looking at me with curious eye's. Lisa then walked up to me and Jean followed her as well. I saw Noelle and Amber straighten themselves when they saw the two coming.

"Well hello cutie, it seems that you have found yourself in an interesting situation." Lisa said in her usual tone.

"Yeah, look's like it." I said sheepishly.

"Wait. What do you mean by cutie?" Amber asked us as she looked at us suspiciously.

"Well, he's a cute and handsome boy so it suits him pretty well doesn't it. Not to mention he does run errands for me so I must say that we have quite the relationship~." Lisa said with a sultry tone at the last sentence.

None of us missed that as the four of us looked at her with apprehension. Thankfully we were a bit away from the crowd so it seemed that no one heard her.

"Uhuhuh. I guess we do have a good relationship?" I said with a questioning tone.

"Oh don't worry about it sweetie, you'll come around. Oh and before I forget, this here is Jean Gunnhildr, the second in command of the Knights of Favonius and the Lionfang Knight and Dandelion Knight. And Jean, this is Luciel, he is the new butler of the knight's." Lisa said as she introduced us to each other.

"It nice to meet you miss Jean." I said to Jean as I greeted her.

"Just Jean is fine, it's quite nice to meet you Luciel. I've heard a lot about you from the knights." Jean said with a smile.

"Really? You did?" I asked her with a surprised look.

"Yes, you're quite known in the Knights for working all around Mondstadt and helping people. I'd say that you've become as famous as Noelle with how you're going." Jean said with a smile.

"Is that so? Then I must be doing a pretty good job then." I said with a smile.

"That being said, how did you get into a situation like this with Eula of all people?" Jean then decided to ask as she looked at me with a confused look.

"Oh, uh, that, um how should I explain this, it was a very unfortunate, and very unlucky accident which should not have happened." I said to her not knowing how to say the situation.

"What kind of accident?" Jean asked intrigued.

"An accident whose contents I will not be talking about." I said immediately with a serious face.

Jean and Lisa were surprised at my response and then looked at Amber and Noelle who were blushing a bit. They then looked at me suspiciously, well Jean was suspicious while Lisa was looking at me with a teasing smile.

"Oh my. And what kind of accident was that that you wouldn't talk about it?" Lisa said with a teasing smile.

I decided to wisely stay silent at that point, I didn't want to risk talking to Lisa and accidentally slip some information. Lisa seeing this gave me a questioning look with Jean having the same suspicious face. Thankfully the crowd went silent suddenly which diverted their attention away from me. I looked at the direction in which the crowd was parting and saw Varka who was walking towards the arena. But to my dismay Eula was walking behind him.

Oh this can't be good. She doesn't seem to have cooled down even a bit from the last time we met. If anything, she seems to be even more determined to fight me and the glare she was giving me was giving me chills.

Varka stood at the side of the arena and looked around himself. He took in the large crowd that had gathered her and smiled.

"Well, it looks like the duel is going to have more spectators than anticipated. But no worries the duel will be beginning in a few moments. Both parties please present yourselves." Varka said as he looked at the crowd.

Right on cue Eula entered the arena and I reluctantly entered as well. I heard gasps from the crowd and saw people looking at me with shocked faces. I had seen many of the people here and also helped a hefty amount of them as well. So it wasn't a surprise that many recognised me.

"The participants are the knights reconnaissance Captain Eula Lawrence and the knights butler Luciel." Varka announced as he looked at the two of us.

The people started to gossip immediately and I could some people hoping for Eula to lose to me. I looked at Eula and she was looking at the crowd and frowning making it clear that she heard them. She then shook her head and glared at me. I just stood there with a passive gaze as I grinned at her which took her by surprise.

"Both participants will be fighting using wooden weapons as this is a non lethal battle. Please take your preferred weapon from these." Varka said as he gestured to some wooden weapons on the side of the arena.

I nodded to him and went to the weapons with Eula doing the same. We stood beside eachother as I looked at the weapons. Eula immediately took a wooden claymore and looked at it before nodding to herself. She glanced at me and then went back to stand at her place. I looked at the wooden weapons with worry as I for the life of me have never held a weapon before in my life.

After much contemplation I decided to take the wooden sword. The claymore is much more heavier and I don't know how to use it while the pole arm is wrong and if I didn't use it properly it could be snatched from my hands. So I decided to go with the sword as it might let me be able to fight for at least a bit longer.

With the decision made I took the sword and stood at my side of the arena. Eula got ready with her claymore as I gripped mine more tightly as I planted my feet on the ground. That was when I saw Rosaria in the midst of the crowd and in a rare moment she had a worried look on her face.

I was quite glad but I didn't have the time for that so I shifted my attention to my opponent who was glaring at me as she gripped her claymore with both hands. Varka looked at the two of us and seeing that we were ready - I wasn't - he raised his right hand.

"Let the duel between Eula Lawrence and Luciel begin!" Varka announced as he brought his hand down.

The moment he said that Eula shot from her place with her claymore ready. I expected her to be fast but not this fast. She was already just a few metres away from me as I brought my sword to block it. She swung her claymore at me for which I used the blunt side of my sword and also used my hands to block it. The force from the strike caused me to skid backwards but I held on as it grit my teeth but unfortunately I heard cracking sound and found that a crack had appeared on my sword, no doubt from the force of the attack.

Damn it, she is strong as expected. Not to mention due to the claymore being more dense it will be able to handle more force than my wooden sword. If she uses attacks like this then I will lose my weapon.

Eula put more force as she tried to push me back. I didn't let up and instead of pushing back I tilted my sword to the left which caused her claymore to move in that direction and in extension her well. Eula was surprised at this which momentarily caught her off guard. But I wasn't one to let an opportunity like this pass by so in that moment I used my left leg and kneed her on her stomach.

"Gah!" Eula let out a noise as she left my attack.

She stumbled a bit backwards from the attack as she held her stomach. The spectators cheered when they saw it. I glanced at Amber and the others and they seemed to be thinking about who to root for. But I didn't want to give her any opportunity so I swinged my sword at her.

Unfortunately she blocked it with the broad side of her claymore as she glared at me.

"You pervert. How dare you use an attack like that." Eula said as she glared at me.

"Well sorry but I'm not trained in martial arts so I have to do what I can. I hope you don't mind." I said as I put more force to push her back.

"Huh. Guess you're nothing more than a mere brute. I'll show you what a noblewoman like me can do." Eula said as she glared at me.

She then used more force and pushed me back before swinging her blade at me. I blocked it again but the crack on my blade widened. I wasn't dettered and tilted my sword to the left once more but instead of attacking I used the moment to jump backwards from Eula. Since she was expecting me to knee her again she tried to kick me but I used that opportunity to grab her left leg. Then I put more strength and swung her whole body to the left. But Eula was fast as she twirled in the air and landed.

When she looked at me she was surprised to find me in front of her and ready to swing my blade. She raised her claymore just enough to block the strike but then I placed my right foot on her claymore and then jumped back. There was no way I was going to stay near her. Eula in response stood up and did an overhead swing which I side-stepped out of the way which caused the claymore to hit the ground instead.

Due to it being made out of wood cracks appeared on the claymore from the impact. I swung my blade at her but she ducked from the strike and jumped backwards. I held my blade as I looked at her as we gazed at eachother with serious faces. That was when I took notice of how the audiance had gone silent and just watched us. We stayed like that for a few more moments before I decided to attack. I dashed at her as she got ready. I raised my blade overhead which caused her to raise her claymore.

But instead of doing a vertical strike I swung my sword in a horizontal arc which caught her off guard. She tilted her claymore and was able to block my strike.

*Crack* *Break*

And it seems that it was the most my wooden sword could handle as the blade part of it broke off. I immediately jumped backwards and distanced myself from Eula. The clanking of the wood dropping to the ground was heard as the audience was silent. I looked at the broken sword on my hand and sighed to myself. Then I turned to look at Eula who was eyeing me. I knew that I couldn't fight with a broken sword so I threw it away from me.

"If you want another sword then I'm more than willing to let you another one." Eula said to me with a dignified tone.

I didn't answer to her but instead in raised my fists and looked at her in the eye. She gained a surprised look on her face along with the audience and Amber's group. But I could see Varka looking at me with interest with Rosaria looking at me with worry but also an interested face as well. Though I guess they would be surprised since I don't wear anything on my hands but I wasn't going to dwell on that.

"Aren't you coming Miss Lawrence?" I asked as I looked at her.

This caused Eula to come out of her stupor as she then dashed at me her claymore overhead as she brought it down on her. I was also ready as I clenched my fists and then punched the claymore from both sides thereby stopping the attack as well.

"He stopped that blade with his bare fists!"

"But it's a wooden claymore, it would hurt massively to hit something like that!"

"His hands must be really tough to do something like that!"

And comment's like that started to come from the crowd as many were astonished by the strength of my fists. Amber's group were surprised as well and Rosaria and Varka had surprised and impressed looks on their faces.

*Crack* *Crack* *Crack*

That was when a cracking sound came from before me which caused everyone to stop their talks. I looked at my front and found that the cracking sound was coming the claymore as cracks started to appear on it as it started to spread all over the claymore from the place of my fists. I watched with wide eyes along with everyone at what was happening.

*Crack* *Crack* *Break*

And then right in front of our eyes the wooden claymore in Eula's hands broke and crumbled down right in front of our eye's. But when people focused on the claymore, I found an opportunity in the slight surprise on Eula's part as I grabbed her hands immediately a raised her from the ground. This of course surprised her and the other onlookers as I then proceeded to slam her on the ground hard.

"Gaah!" Eula let out a yelp of pain from the sudden surprise attack.

But I wasn't done as I lifted her up and tossed her to the side again. Since she was disoriented a bit from being slammed on the ground just now she was unable to catch herself and rolled on the ground. I stood at my place and looked along with the audience as she slowly started to get up and then glared at me with rage filled eye's. But I just glared at her back as she then took a hand to hand combat stance as she then shot towards me.

When she got close she swung her right leg at me but I blocked it by lifting my left leg. Eula then attacked me using her right fist which I dodged by tilting my head to the side. I swung my right hand at her stomach and it thankfully connected due to her not being able to use her right hand as she had used her left to attack me. My attack caused her to stumble backwards as she held her stomach.

But I didn't show any mercy and sent a roundhouse kick to her waist with my right leg which sent her tumbling on the ground. But this time she caught herself as she dashed at me and this time I wasn't able to block her as she grabbed both of my arms and stretched them causing my central body to move forward. She used this chance and then kneed me in the stomach which caused me to cough but Eula didn't let up as she let go of my hands and then gave an upward punch on my face which caused my face to shoot upwards.

She then punched me square in the chest which sent me backwards as I tumbled on the ground before crouching on 3 of my limbs as I held my chest using my left hand. Eula got a smirk on her face which angered me a bit. Not wanting to be shown up I ran towards her and in retaliation she sent a roundhouse kick towards me. But I grabbed her leg and used her momentum and mine and swung her to the side. Eula once again twirled on the air and corrected herself.

But she was in for a surprise as I did something she didn't expect. I grabbed her face with my right hand as I lifted her from the ground and then tossed to the side again. As she tumbled I grabbed her right hand and started to swing her around me in circles like a horizontal Ferris wheel. This did have an effect on me but it didn't affect me that much but it seems it was difficult for Eula as she was wobbling a bit and held her head.

Now's my chance! I have to beat her here and now otherwise I won't be able to win!

Then I dashed at her and due to her confusion and also due to being disoriented she wasn't able to see me properly which helped me to punch her in the stomach without any obstructions. I had used a lot more power in this punch as evidenced by how Eula gasped and looked winded from my punch. But to be extra sure I gave a punch to her right cheek as well with a lot more force which resulted in her being launched into the air.

"Gahah!" Eula let out a sound of surprise and pain as she was launched back from my attack.

I watched along with the wide eyed audience as Eula tumbled on the ground and rolled a few moments before stopping. I watched as Eula was unmoving, which worried me. I walked to her and look at her to see that her eyes were closed. I placed my hands in front of her nose and sighed in relief when I saw that she was breathing. I stood up and looked at Varka.

"Grandmaster, Captain Eula is unconscious right now." I said to him.

Varka in response came and looked at Eula as well. He saw that she was knocked out and nodded to him. He then stood straight and grabbed my right hand and raised it for the crowd to see.

"In this duel, the Butler of the knights Luciel has won against the Reconnaissance Captain Eula. All give a round of applause for the victor." Varka announced to the people around the arena.

Soon after cheers erupted from the crowd as many knight's and citizens celebrated my victory.

"Hah! Take that Lawrence, this is what we are capable of!"

"Now that girl will know her place! With a defeat like that she wouldn't flaunt around like usual."

"He's so strong! He may be a butler but he was able to fight and beat a Captain of the knights! He's very skilled!"

"He managed to beat Captain Eula. I'm so glad he's in the knights."

"This is awesome! He really showed her!"

"I think I found my 4th favourite person in Mondstadt."

Except for that last one most of the talk was about my victory. But I also frowned when someone just insulted Eula due to her heritage but I knew I couldn't do anything about it. I looked at Rosaria who gave me a nod with a rare smile and the I turned to look at Varka who had a soft smile as well.

I sighed at how crazy this day was, I had just went to do some jobs and then found myself fighting a Captain of the knights. And the day is still large, I hope nothing any more crazy happens.

"Ah this is gonna be a difficult one." I said to myself with a sigh as I looked at the audience.

End Chapter

And that's it for this chapter. So how did you like this chapter of mine. Did you like the fight scene I did here or was it not good? I want to know your honest opinion on it so I hope you will tell me in the comment section.

So until we meet again in the next chapter, Au Revoir!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

760 36 15
[DISCONTINUED] A Venti x Reader fanfic You are an otherworldly traveler, seeking to destroy worlds. One day, you end up in a certain world called "Te...
102K 1.9K 16
Characters from Teyvat will be reacting to the Traveler. The Traveler will be Aether. They will react to : - Wikipedia Pages - Archon Quests - Charac...
7.5K 238 66
To survive treasure hoarders' imprisonment is no easy task. Not when you lost your family and have been treated like a piece of trash for around 6 ye...
52K 2K 32
𝘈 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥, 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘴 Just like those isekai animes, but what caused you to be actually inside one...