Lonely Tears S2: My Beginning...

By mrs_author01

โ€ข๐—–๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑโ€ข |๐—ฌ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ช๐—ฎ๐—ฟ'๐˜€ ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐Ÿ“Under editing for grammatical error and better writing. No... More

Prologue: My Beginning, End and Ever After
Preview: All I Do is Think of You
Preview: I'm doing well
PART 1: Dawning
PART 2: Ambiguous
PART 3: Contriteness
PART 4: Disingenuous
PART 5: Apathetic
PART 6: Palpitate
PART 7: Ambivalence
PART 8: Contradiction
PART 9: Serenity
PART 10: Denegation
PART 11: Equivalent
PART 12: Repudiate
PART 13: Predilection
PART 14: Impassioned
PART 15: Detrimental
PART 16: Indelible
PART 17: Audacious
PART 18: Tranquillity
PART 19: Unfaltering
PART 20: Contentment
PART 21: Deplorable
PART 22: Damnation
PART 23: Perpetually
PART 24: Enamoured
PART 25: Besotted
PART 26: Infatuation
PART 27: Veracity
PART 28: Endearment
PART 29: Inamorato
PART 30: Gaiety
PART 31: Ecstatic
PART 33: Assuredness
PART 34: Somberness
PART 35: Wistful
I Miss You
PART 36: Longing
PART 37: Hankering
PART 38: Lascivious
PART 39: Amorous
PART 40: Amicable
PART 41: Unforeseen
PART 42: Melancholy
PART 43: Fortitude
PART 44: Exquisite
PART 45: Exasperation
PART 46: Fidelity
PART 47: Covetousness
PART 48: Venomously
PART 49: Distrustful
PART 50: Impostor
PART 51: Annihilation
PART 52: Engrossing
LAST PART: Infinitude
โš™๏ธ Author's Word

PART 32: Certainty

1.3K 58 8
By mrs_author01

┍━━━━━»•» «•«━┑
𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦. 𝘐 𝘮𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨.
┕━»•» «•«━━━━━┙

『𝙔𝙄𝙉 𝙋𝙊𝙑』

After we had breakfast, we went to the cinema to watch a movie, Inhuman Kiss because War told me he wanted to watch a horror movie. Even though it's still early, there are already a lot of people waiting in line to get tickets.

"Wait here, I bought a ticket," I said and asked him to sit at the bench in the area because I know he didn't like crowded places.

"Take this." He gave me his debit card while looking at me naively.

"I pay for this," I responded, smiling and turning to walk but he grabbed my hand and caused me to turn to face him again.

"But you also pay for breakfast. Let me pay for this naaa." He pouted and put his card in my palm. I know since high school he's the type of person who likes to pay everything included for his friends.

Koon Chai. That's what most of his friends called him because he's from a rich family. If I need to compare our backgrounds and social status, yeah he's so different from me. He's in upper class but his humble demeanor has always made people feel at ease around him.

"Okay, fine but let me pay for our lunch," he continued his words after I remained silent and I chuckled looking at him.

"Okayyy." I pinched his nose and walked to the counter.

It's not like I didn't want him to pay but most of the times when we were in high school he was the one who paid for everything when we hang out as I couldn't deny my family background is just ordinary. Even for my motorbike, my father used his saving to buy that as a gift for me because he's so proud I was accepted to this university.

I still have my savings right now and to spend a date with him like this makes me happier. I didn't want people to think I wanted him because of his money. I may never mention this but even before we changed our status to become lovers, I do wonder how if his family didn't accept me because we are from different social status.

But because my love for him is greater than that and I love him more than anything, I put it aside.

I settled on buying our tickets and when I turned around, I saw the familiar figure talking to War while smiling widely.

Him again. How did we also meet him here?

I walked to War while bringing one popcorn and two cups of drink. As soon as I got there, War helped me in carrying the drinks because he's aware of my difficulty to bring that.

"Ohhh...you with Yin?" Mike asked and smiled a little at me, then changed his attention to War again. I smiled back and circled my arm on War's shoulder.

"Yeah. Are you alone?" I'm the one who answered his question while smiling still on my face.

"I'm with my friends." He pointed to his friend's direction and I just nodded, then he looked at my arm that circled on War's shoulder.

"You two...looks close," he said awkwardly.

"Very close," I answered and pulled War closer.

"Ohh I see...Did you-"

"He's my boyfriend," War said, making my eyes widen and my jaw dropped. I mean, of course I'm freaking happy because he didn't keep our relationship a secret and being honest about us but I didn't expect him to be so straightforward like this.

Mike also became silent for a while like he was also stunned and lost for words with War's honesty. He caressed his nape awkwardly. "I think I should go now. Enjoy...your movie," he said and walked away.

I looked at War and he smiled at me innocently.

"What?" He asked, smiling.

"Are you close with him?"

"I'm not. Why?"

"Are you jealous?" He asked teasingly and smiling until his cute dimples revealed.

"Don't smile." I covered his mouth with my palm. "No one can see you smile like this."

He then bit my palm and chuckled looking at my reaction who was startled by his action.

"Let's go," he said and I shook my head looking at him while grinning and we walked to our hall.

∘✧──────✧∘

"It's been a long time since we watched a movie together," War whispered and leaned his head on my shoulder, eating the popcorn. We sat in the couple seats on the top row.

I looked at him and moved my hand wrapped around his shoulder, so it's more comfortable for him to lean on me.

"We will do it more often after this," I replied and smiled, playing with his hair.

The movie already started for almost an hour but rather than focus on the movie, my eyes just locked on him, fascinating everything about him while my hand didn't stop playing with his hair.

I still can't believe he's my boyfriend.

He's finally mine.

Each time I look at him, I stop breathing for a second because I still can't believe he's mine and the love I have for him is so strong, I can't hide it. Even if I look everywhere, I will never find a person who makes me feel the way he does. He's the only person who makes me smile even without him trying it.

∘✧──────✧∘

After two hours, the movie finally ended and for God's sake I didn't know what I just watched because I didn't pay attention at all to the movie.

War gave me his phone because he wanted to go to the toilet and I just waited outside. The pop-up on his notification drew my attention and I saw James replied on his Instagram Story because War uploaded a picture of me and him wearing the same bracelet. Even though I didn't want to read it, I couldn't resist taking a look because the chat showed on the notification.

"Are you kidding me, War?"

"Don't tell me you really have something with him."

"He's an asshole, War."

There were a lot of chats and the notification kept popping up but I decided not to look at it anymore and ignore it because the uneasy feelings started to envelop me.

I know the last time James came to meet War at our university, he also talked the same about me and after that War started to change and he looked daydreaming like kept thinking about everything James said to him. I overheard their conversation at that time but I pretended like I didn't know about that.

I never put the blame on James because he didn't like me. I used to hurt his best friend but when I say I love War, I really mean it from the bottom of my heart and I'll make sure that nothing that happened in the past ever happens again.

I love him.

I want to take care of him.

I want to make him happy.

He's the only one I want.

But James's messages made me fear that it may again sway War's mind and cause him to believe that our relationship is a mistake. I was unwilling to let him go any longer. When he isn't on my side, it hurts me terribly.

"Sorry late." I was jolted out of my daydream by War's voice and I smiled at him before returning his phone.

"Let's go to the photobooth na na naaa. I want to make a polaroid." He used his cute voice and I squeezed his cheeks. I couldn't help myself, he's so cute like this and it made me want to keep him in my pocket.

"Let's go," I said and clenched our fingers together.

We went to the photobooth and it reminded me of the last day before War moved because we also came to the photobooth to take our pictures together and I still kept the picture until now.

But now the feelings are different. My heart felt heavy at that time because I knew I needed to let him go but now I held his hand, never wanting to let him go again.

"Smile, 1, 2-" I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek, which surprised him but the photo turned out well because we were both smiling broadly while I kissed him. We took numerous pictures, the most of which were candid since we couldn't stop making fun and teasing one another.

"We are so cute," War muttered while looking at our polaroid picture. He took a picture where I kissed his cheek and put it on his wallet. I then noticed our old picture also in his wallet.

"You still keep this?" I asked in disbelief because I never knew he kept the picture in his wallet.

"Yeah, of course. I always look at it...if I miss you," he replied with his blush cheeks.

I took out my wallet and showed him that I also kept our last picture we took in the photo booth before he moved to Ayutthaya in my wallet.

He bit his bottom lips and smiled. "I guess we miss each other all the time," he murmured, almost inaudibly and that gave me a crazy grin as well.

∘✧──────✧∘

It's almost 7 pm now and we did a lot of activities, not even feeling how fast the time flies because I'm having so much fun every moment I'm with him.

We are in the park now and I helped him to wear the roller blade.

"Is that okay?" I asked, not wanting him to feel too tight and make him uncomfortable. He simply nodded to answer my question.

I stood up and gave my hand to him. "Let's go"

"I'm scareddd. I don't know how to play," he said cutely, making me chuckle and his expression clearly showed that he was scared to stand up.

"What if I fall?" He pouted.

"I'm with you. I will never let you fall."

I handed my hand to him again and he held it, slowly standing up. We moved slowly while I'm guiding him and holding both of his hands. I couldn't help myself not to smile because he looks like a child, so adorable.

"Don't let me go," he said and clenched our hands tightly.

Although there are many other people who played rollerblading in the park, right now it feels like just me and him. My eyes solely on him and there's no other things that could take my eyes on him. It feels so right when you're with the right person.

"Yinnn!" He screamed when I pulled him fastly towards me, making him almost fell and I hugged him.

"You purposely did that," he grumbled.

"Yeah, I want to hug you." We moved slowly while my hands were still wrapping over his waist.

He looked around us before turning back to me. "People are looking at us." His cheeks were flushed but his hands were encircling me.

"Do you want me to let you go?" I queried him because I was concerned that if he didn't like others staring at us, it might make him feel uncomfortable.

"Don't want. I want to stay like this," he responded, making me smile widely and I pulled him closer.

I moved my lips closer to his ear. "Thanks for today. I'm really happy. I have so much fun everytime I'm with you," I whispered.

"Me too. I can sleep well tonight because of you," he replied and gave me an instant kiss on my cheek.

"Thank you too. I really love you." I felt the blood rise in my face when he say that. I genuinely love listening to him say he loves me because every time he does, he verbally expresses all of his emotions not only through his words but also his actions.

"Can you repeat it again? I didn't hear it," I said teasingly and his face started to become red again.

"I don't want. You started to tease me again." He pouted and buried his face on my chest.

I chuckled and rubbed his back. "I love you too, my boy."

∘✧──────✧∘

『𝙒𝘼𝙍 𝙋𝙊𝙑』

We were already back, so as I waited for Yin to finish his shower, I scrolled through my phone. Yeah, I asked him to sleep in my room and it feels like every night I need him to sleep here since it makes me feel so much better to have him close by.

And I couldn't deny that I wanted him to spoil me for 24 hours. When I can be myself and be true about my feelings like this, it feels so comforted and overwhelmed.

Instead of resisting any emotion and my feelings, the best way to dispel it is to enter it fully, embrace it and see through my resistance. Before this I try to push away my feelings and live in a constant state of denial, then it just gets worse and I feel so much pain but now I follow my heart and I have become happier than in the past.

I looked at the picture I uploaded on a close friend's story on Instagram, the photo of my wrist and Yin that showed we wear the same bracelet and I also mentioned Yin in that photo.

There's so many replies including from Bonz, Prat, Off and when I scrolled down, James also replied to it.

"Are you kidding me, War?"

"Don't tell me you really have something with him."

"He's an asshole, War."

"Pack told me you have changed."

"Are you mad at him because of Yin?"

"Pack said you almost punched him because you defended Yin."

I sighed and opened my other friend's chat, not thinking to reply to James because I don't know what Pack told him that made him hate Yin so much. Why does he need to behave like he's the one in my position? I know he's worried about me but this is too much if you talk about someone but the reality is you weren't even close with that person.

"What are you doing?" Yin asked and rested his chin on my shoulder.

"I want to-"

My words stopped when I turned my head to look at him and he still didn't wear any clothes, just a towel. I immediately turned my gaze to my phone again and shit, I hope he didn't know how fast my heartbeat was right now.

"Go wear your clothes, Yinnn," I said without looking at him.

"Can I sleep like this?"

"Huh?" I raised my voice a bit as I was stunned by what he just said.

Is he kidding me?

He just wants to sleep like that?

Did he want me to die because of a heart attack?

"It's hot today," he added and planted a kiss on my neck, making me close my eyes as he showered my neck with a smooth kiss.

"Yin...." I groaned, turning my head to face him because I wanted to stop him but without having the time to say anything, he slammed his lips into mine. I moaned into his mouth and ran my hand through his hair. He forced his tongue through my parted lips, loving the feel of his hot tongue rubbing against mine, getting my heart pound like crazy.

We kept kissing and his lips moved to my jaw, sucking on it and his hands slipped under my shirt, running all over my skin. I was in another world of bliss as his hands continued to roughly stimulate skin that had become sensitized because of him.

"Yin...sto-"

He lowered down his lips to my neck, making me moan a mess as one of his hands moved further and further up, my breath hitched in my throat and when his hand almost touched my nipple, I pushed him hard, making him startled, so I was.

Yin tried to control his breath and I looked at him with guilty eyes because I hadn't intended to push him but I couldn't help but feel nervous. I never did it before and when he makes me feel like this, I can't control my feelings and I don't know how I should act.

"Yin, I'm so-"

He pulled me into a hug and stroked my hair. "I'm really sorry," he said and I could feel his heavy breath on my neck.

"Yin..." I was at a loss for words because he suddenly apologized to me.

"I shouldn't behave like this. I'm sorry." He hugged me tightly and after a moment, I hugged him back. I'm not mad at him, I just feel nervous and that's why I pushed him.

"I'm not mad at you, Yin," I replied.

"Yeah, but I should know how to control myself."

"We should take things slowly. I'm sorry," he said and broke our hug, then gave me a long kiss on my forehead, a kiss that showed me how much he loves and values me.

"Let's go to sleep, it's late now." He held my hand and walked us to our bed. He took his clothes to put them on and then laid down next to me while I just stared at him without saying anything but I also moved closer to him, leaning my head on his arm like I always did.

I ran my finger over his face and kissed his lips, a light kiss but I stayed like that for a few seconds before breaking the kiss. "I'm so happy today," I said and he smiled a little and brushed his thumb on my cheek.

"Me too."

"But you didn't watch the movie. You kept staring at me."

He chuckled and pulled me, so I buried my face on his chest and he hugged me. "You caught my eyes more than anything else."

He sniffed my hair and rubbed my back. "Goodnight, War. I love you."

"Goodnight, Yin."

"I love you too."

∘✧──────✧∘

THE NEXT DAY

Yin was practising football today until late in the evening, so I had planned to bring him an evening meal and snacks as I'm sure he also didn't eat anything yet during lunch.

"Can I have one pad thai, phi?" I placed my order and waited for my food to be ready while playing with my phone.

"Do you have something to say, War?" Pack suddenly appeared out of nowhere while giving me a flat look.

"I do," I said without looking at him. After I got my order, we walked to the area near the cafeteria where there was no one passing by.

"I don't want any hate between us, Pack. So, please don't make things worse."

"I never hate you, War. You know I love-"

"You hate Yin. That's the problem."

"You kept putting the blame on him even though he did nothing bad to you." I still tried to talk normally to him because as I said before, he's my friend and I didn't want to become enemies or we would throw hate at each other because of this.

He chuckled and put his hands on his waist.

"Stop defending him, War. Don't forget what he has done to you."

"He's a jerk."

"He.fucking.hurts.you."

He clenched his teeth as he tried to control his rage but his words just now make me feel so furious. I mean, why does he need to bring the same thing again and again?

He said Yin hurt me. Okay fine, of course I also know about that because I personally went through it but who is he to bring up this issue once more? Yin and I have already apologised to all the mistakes we made but he continues to use the past as an excuse for me not to accept Yin again.

And when people mentioned Yin hurt me, they never know the full story that happened between us because I never opened up to anyone about that. They just observed what they saw in front of their eyes and made assumptions about that and maybe added something a little to make the story become worse.

"Who are you to talk like that about him?" I asked. My tone already changed and I could feel my face getting red.

"You know nothing about him but you acted like you know him inside out."

"So, you're defending him again?" He chuckled while shaking his head.

"I'm disappoin-"

"I don't care if you're disappointed with me. I'm also disappointed with you, Pack," I said and I feel like my blood pressure and respiration increase.

"War..."

"I don't know what you told James but stop it."

"Please don't make me hate you."

After I finished my words, I walked away, leaving him alone and not waiting for him to reply.

credit: @Glizzly_Yin

28/6/2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.2K 3.2K 40
an yinwar ff story based on sam smith song, i'm not the only one "You know how much i love you why do you need to cheat on me, it hurts you know...
25.4K 1.6K 40
This story is my imagination๐Ÿ’œ This story is about time travel A boy who accidentally stuck in his novel he's the 1 mafia in his world Then unexpe...
647K 36.3K 56
Its journey of two opposite personalities. Will they fall in love or become enemies... Let's see.... *I don't own any characters. This story is pure...
1.5K 53 10
----------------------- Y/N had just moved to a very new place, he didn't know what to expect. Y/N didn't want to, but he had to. So, this meant new...