Athelinda : The Forbidden Nam...

Elenatia tarafından

"BEHEAD HER!" When a commoner names her child 'Athelinda', a name for the heir to the throne, her actions are... Daha Fazla

Ch 1 : Athelinda
Ch 2 : Cassandra
Ch 3 : Cassandra (2)
Ch 4 : The Youngest Princess
Ch 5 : Tea Time
Ch 6 : The Ravenette
Ch 7 : Book of Lies
Ch 8 : Dinner
Ch 9 : Snake
Ch 10 : Fool
Ch 11 : Bad Day
Ch 12 : Challenge
Ch 13 : Zuri
Ch 14 : Father
Ch 15: Side effects
Ch 16 : Test
Ch 17 : Disappointment
Ch 18: Emperors
Ch 19 : Apology Gift?
Ch 20 : Prolonged Anger
Ch 21 : Hide and Seek
Ch 22 : Permission granted
Ch 23 : Anastacius
Ch 24 : Goodbye Obelia
Ch 25 : Ronald Wickens
Ch 26 : First Class
Ch 27 : Rosalia Heinrich
Ch 28 : Isabelle Quweez
Ch 30 : Exams
Ch 31 : Accusation
Ch 32 : Visitors
Ch 33: Princess
Ch 34 : Friends
Ch 35 : Dinner with Arlanta's Royals
Ch 36 : Stars
Ch 37 : Trial
Ch 38 : Differences
Ch 39 : Naive
Ch 40 : Last Day's Boredom
Ch 41 : Empress
Ch 42 : Back to the Academy!
Notice

Ch 29 : Music Class

1.5K 93 12
Elenatia tarafından

"Where do you think you're going?" Isabelle's voice echoed through the room as her heels cracked against the marble floor.

The remaining students in the class all began murmuring and giving the group of friends a pitiful stare.

"To the music class. . ." Rosalia spoke in a lower tone, but one laced with sarcasm.

"You. What's your name?" She pointed towards Cabel.

"I don't believe I'm obligated to answer that." Cabel spoke as he gave the rest of his friends a signal saying 'let's just go.'

The group of friends began moving towards the door to the corridor, when the lackeys of Isabelle suddenly grabbed Athelinda's wrist.

"We need to borrow her for a while!" One of the lackeys said.

"Why don't you head over to your Music Class?" The other lackey said with sarcasm.

Rosalia glared at her.

The lackeys wrapped their arms around Athelinda's arms, stopping her from walking.

The two looked up towards Athelinda with a proud smirk, but-

Athelinda was giving them one intimidating glare. Her jeweled eyes glowed brighter. Using magic to harm students was against Academy rules, but she wasn't going to harm them.

Just show them which line they shouldn't cross.

Her icy jeweled eyes radiating an intimidating aura. The girls let go of their grip on her arms and fell back to Isabelle.

"Wh-Whats up with her eyes?" One of them asked, stuttering from fear.

"Oh, now that I look closely, you're from Obelia aren't you?" Isabelle spoke, still firm with her attitude.

"Jeweled eyes, a symbol of royalty. So you must be a princess from there. Though I never bothered remembering their family tree. So then, who are you?"

Control. Athelinda, control yourself. Control yourself.

"Oh don't worry, from seeing how light you take your classes, I could tell you're not very bright. So I'm sure remembering just three names was a big task." Athelinda spoke in the most polite way she could with a smile etched on her face.

Isabelle turned red and was about to retaliate, but Athelinda spoke first, "Now if you'll excuse me. I have class, unlike a certain someone." Athelinda gave her a polite smile, before walking towards the door.

As the group of friends made their way out, Isabelle exploded. "How dare you speak to me in that tone?!"

"You ignorant foreigner! Do you know who my dad is!?"

"What about you. Do you know who my father is?" Athelinda asked as she turned around for a second with a cold stare.

Leaving Isabelle speechless in the classroom, the group finally left.

_______

"Remind me to never make you mad!" Gabe spoke as he placed his arms behind his head.

"Ahh, that was so satisfying. The look on her face!" Rosalia squealed.

Gabe and Rosalia began laughing at how uncomposed Isabelle became.

Meanwhile, Jane came up to Athelinda, "Um, are you sure that's all right?"

Well, uh, no actually. She intended to stay as far from her as possible but oh well. What's done is done.

Not to mention, she didn't insult Athelinda. She insulted the Alger Obelia's. What was that line she said again, "I never bothered remembering their family tree."

So they're looking down on Obelia.

The daughter of a very influential Duke of Arlanta is looking down on Obelia.

Hmph, that little girl is unaware of the weight of every word she said.

Though Athelinda wasn't going to complain about it immediately.

Although she gave the impression that Emperor Claude was also loving towards his daughter, that wasn't exactly the case.

Ever since the argument about the test, they only met a handful times and never really talked much.

Not to mention, the incident in the library. . . What if in the time she's here, Claude finds out she's not his daughter. And if she sends a letter of complaint to him, would he reply in favour or against?

If it's just about Athelinda, then she can deal with whatever crap Isabelle has to say. But Isabelle mentioned the Alger Obelia's and not just Athelinda, so Athelinda couldn't just forget what she said.

Athelinda's brain was fried from all the thinking.

"Don't worry, Isabelle is just a child. The Duke wouldn't make an Alger Obelia his enemy." Cabel spoke.

"But the Duke also wouldn't apologize." Philip added. "He would probably say she's just a learning child and the Alger Obelia's should forgive her."

"Then why not use the same tactics against them?" Gabe asked with a sly grin.

The group turned towards him and gave him a stare and then Athelinda.

"Let's just leave her be. If she annoys me anymore then . . ."

Rosalia grinned, " Sounds good!"

"Now, Class." Cabel reminded them all.

_____________

Music Class. An extra class which students have the option to choose or skip.

Athelinda was never one to skip it. She absolutely, absolutely, loved instruments.

Cabel too wanted to learn to play at least one instruments. In Arlanta's society, women were expected to know how to play at least one instrument. So Rosalia too was attending.

Jane was hesitant. Classical Music was an entertainment for a noble and for a commoner to participate. . .

"Just do it for the fun." Athelinda told her.

"But . . ."

"Its fine Jane."

"If you're worried about the fee, the Heinrich County can pay for you." Rosalia added.

"Huh, no I, wouldn't dare-"

"Really, the Heinrich County is super rich and Music class has the cheapest fee." Rosalia persuaded her.

Jane was still hesitant but they were already standing in the classroom and she could hear the different instruments being used, so she gave in.

As for the boys, Cabel was interested in the piano. Philip wasn't a music person and Gabe just wanted to try all instruments at least once.

The music class began and their instructors were a woman and a man.

The class was divided into two, on the basis of instruments.

Athelinda was learning the violin, Rosalia the piano, Jane was learning the flute, Cabel the piano, Gabe was also gonna start from the piano and try the others with time.

As for Philip, he just stood on the side as spectator.

The hall was quite big. Enough to individually play your instruments. According to their instructors, today was just an introductory day to the instruments and by the end of the day the students had to select just one instrument to play.

Then the classes of those instruments would be divided in a week, so that each instrument gets proper attention.

It wasn't a surprise that Piano Class was the most packed.

Piano has always been the center of musical entertainment for nobles. And although the violins come next, being one of the hardest instruments, loses its popularity among beginners.

And so the violin was the second last when it came to number of students participating.

Suprisingly the flute was more filled than the violin.

Oh well, Athelinda hoped Jane would make more friends with people of similar interests.

In today's music class, the students simply checked their instruments and selected one. And starting from the next day, a set class table would be followed, which would detail which instrument would be practiced which day. So not all the students had to come everyday and only a select few for their selected instruments on selected days.

Athelinda was excited for the next class. She wished Athanasia was here, they would've had so much fun. Athanasia once mentioned how much she liked Violins and Athelinda shared her love of the instrument as well.

Sadly in the violin class, none of her friends would be there. Of course they could come to spectate like Philip was doing. But enjoying and learning the same instrument would've been different.

Oh well, Athelinda was making a list in her head about all the things she had to tell Athanasia in the letter she would write to her later in the day.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
Vote and Comment!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

223K 8.4K 49
That day two girls were brought into this world as a twin. Even if they were twin there were very different. One was cute and angelic like her moth...
2.2K 113 9
After Sasuke left the Village for Revenge, Naruto for training to get him back and Kakashi going back to be an Anbu Sakura started her training under...
107K 3K 29
[wmmapxoc] Athanasia de Alger Obelia has twin sister that was named, Anastasia de Alger Obelia A kind and sweet , yet a caring person. But sadly...
55.6K 3.2K 27
[ author's on a break, please understand dear readers. ] Do you guys ever wondered what it would be like if you're reincarnated as one of the most tr...