The Devil Tames The Fox Lady...

Por Vexon77

"Is it not more exciting to engage an unprofessional relationship with your enemy?" "It's true that it would... Más

Chapter 1: The Devil and The Fox Lady (Part 1)
Chapter 2: The Devil And The Fox Lady (Part 2)
Chapter 3: The Devil's Goal
First Bio
Chapter 4: The Devil's Fate (Part 1)
Chapter 5: The Devil's Fate (Part 2)
《ANNOUNCEMENT》
Chapter 6: The Devil and The Shogun
Chapter 7: The Devil and The Traveler
Chapter 8: The Fox Lady's Trickery (Part 1)
《QUESTION》
Chapter 9: The Fox Lady's Trickery (Part 2)
Chapter 10: The Fox Lady's Trickery (Part 3)
Q&A
Forbidden Chapter
Chapter 11: The Wrath and Queen of Summer
Canon Chapter 1: The Traveler and The Battle Junkie

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YAE MIKO!~

1.2K 30 0
Por Vexon77

Happy Birthday to our favorite mischievous kitsune, Yae Miko!~

Originally I was going to express this joyous day on chapter 11, right after I finished with chapter 10. But unfortunately that is impossible, since I am still too busy for that. I don't want to write a half baked story either, especially for Miko's birthday. And although I will be writing Yae Miko's birthday, it won't be just some side story. It will be part of the main timeline of this fanfiction.

So that's it. Hopefully I can finish my work as soon as possible. Currently I still have no idea when I could write again exactly. I'll delete this chapter as soon as I uploaded chapter 11. I'm sorry if you guys were expecting a special chapter for Yae Miko's birthday from me for today. I promise I'll do it on chapter 11. But just a heads up, I'm sure Kei Shirogane will upload a special chapter today for Yae Miko, seeing as he already did it with Ei's fanfict yesterday. So you guys can look forward to that instead.

Welp, I'm going back to work now. See you on the next update, my beloved readers~

Art Source: https://twitter.com/Hizuki_Miya/status/1540892659967213568/photo/1

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.3K 72 8
Cover art from PJSK- (I changed it, yes) Read the title!(sorry it had to be a female reader, I just don't know how to write male reader..but if you'r...
469K 11.8K 33
"Y/N!" "Oh hey Giyuu." •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• Y/N and Giyuu's friendship is strong as usual. The two loved teasing eac...
96K 5K 44
𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝐌. 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬 x 𝐅. 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 (𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐀𝐔 w/ 𝐃.𝐈.𝐂.𝐊.𝐀.𝐀.𝐙.) After being burned at the stake u...
118K 4.2K 21
♡⇢ "𝘠/𝘯... 𝘐 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘧𝘵 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶. [...] 𝘖𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘢 𝘎𝘰𝘥... 𝓘'𝓵𝓵 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸�...