Five Nights at Freddy's: Secu...

By VJ101B

Disappearances have been happening in the area around Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex. At first, Gregory thou... More

Same As Always
A Face In The Crowd
A Shocking Performance
Hello, Gregory!
Locked In
Technical Difficulties
The Daycare Attendant
Why Do I Hear Boss Music?
A Clean Exit
It's Just A Dream
Your Prize Is...
Not Lost But Most Certainly Found
Backstage Drama
Bark And Bite
What You Are On The Inside
Grudges and Bonds
I'm A Firing My Laser!
I Never Thought I'd Be Back Here
Feeding Frenzy
Hitting Rock Bottom
Bright, Shiny, And New
Not So Bad Bunny
Back On Course
A Stroke of Good Luck
A Little Birdie Told Me
Coming Soon To Theaters Near You
I'm Ready For You This Time
Here's What Really Happened
Anybody Home?
A Light at The End of The Tunnel
Ahoy, Matey!
Welcome Aboard
Water Works
Sorry To Rain On Your Parade
Your Princess Is In Another Castle
Racing Thoughts
Gotta Step On The Gas
Sweet Rave Party!
Eyes On The Road
Night and Day
Tell Me What's On Your Mind
Does This Look Like The Face of Mercy?
It's Always Darkest Under The Lighthouse
The Man Behind The Slaughter
A Brighter Tomorrow
Ness' Story
Gregory's Life Since the Pizzaplex
Notes from the Author
Gregory's Diary

It's Pizza Time!

537 4 1
By VJ101B

I entered a room that appeared to be some sort of control room, however, it was in shambles. Exposed wires from broken machinery letting off sparks, smashed monitors, and glass shards scattered across the floor could be seen.

"What the?! What happened here?!" I cried. Seeing the room in ruins gave me an uneasy feeling, 'Did Monty do this?! Is he down here?!' I pulled out the cobwebs embedded in my hair and brushed off the dust and grime on my clothes the best I could. I felt my throat getting dry, getting chased by that creepy Wind-Up Animatronic worked up a thirst, I noticed an orange soda can with the image of Freddy on it that remained unscathed, I picked up the beverage and read the name imprinted on the can, "Fizzy-Faz?"

I opened the can and started drinking the soda, my eyes widened when the sweet orange-flavored soda flooded my mouth. Once I swallowed it, I pulled the can away from my mouth to admire how good it tasted, "Wow, this is amazing!" This was my first time drinking a full can of soda, I never got to drink something like this from the Johnson residence and only managed to taste a few small drops of soda from discarded soda cans if I was lucky.

When I chugged down the soda, I threw the can away and found a message underneath a piece of broken machinery. "COPY FOR APPROVAL: Hey kids! Do you like Fizzy-Faz? Think you can drink every flavor of Fizzy-Faz in one day? Then take the Superstar challenge! Grape, Lemonade, Cherry, Orange... Your Faz-Watch keeps track of all your purchases. Be the first to drink them all! Be the coolest kid on your block."

'Superstar challenge?' I wondered, maybe I should take it, even though the message sounded like a scheme to wring money out of parents.

I entered a large dark room with a lot of big tanks, I almost lost my balance when I saw Chica walk in from the other side of the room. 'Her again?!' I mentally groaned, at least it wasn't Monty. I walked onto the catwalks and hid behind a tank, I checked the camera feed to see where Chica was, but the poor lighting in the room didn't make finding her easy.

After sneaking past a few more tanks, I started walking up the stairs to a nearby Office, but I tripped on the last step which alerted Chica of my presence, "This area is for staff only, young man." I bolted through the Office stepping on a Freddy magnet in the process, I ran across a catwalk above the kitchen and rolled into the Security Office closing the door behind me.

I found another mini-Freddy sitting next to a monitor displaying the image of a small white and pink bear dressed as a chef holding a pizza, I pressed the mini-Freddy's nose and took out a new security badge. Normally, I would try to leave the Office except Chica caught up to me and started pounding on the door and the only other way out was blocked off by two large stacks of boxes. I started to get nervous by the lack of options and decided to call Vanessa for help.

"Vanessa, are you there? I'm trapped! Chica found me and there's only one security door!" Vanessa couldn't reach my location, but she did know something I could use to distract Chica. "Well, sounds like you're in between a rock and a hard place. But, if you are where I think you are, I think I have an idea. There should be a console on the desk that'll let you access the Fazbear online pizza delivery system through that console!"

A dumbfounded look appeared on my face when I heard Vanessa mention the pizza delivery system, "Huh? Vanessa, I don't understand, how is pizza going to help me get out of the Office?" "Well, Chica loves pizza, right?" Vanessa said, then that's when it hit me. 'Oh, yeah! Those messages from earlier said Chica was caught eating food from the trash.' I also remembered seeing her eat some pizza crust from a trash bag when I tried to reach the front doors before closing time.

After pressing the interface button, a message was played from the computer, "Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex Quick Delivery Virtual ordering system. Congratulations! You are qualified for a free Supreme upgrade. Additional charges may apply. Let's get started." I grabbed the controls and live footage from a S.T.A.F.F. Bot holding flat pizza dough in the Kitchen was shown on the screen.

"You are now in control of one of our highly-qualified pizza-making S.T.A.F.F. Bots. Follow the instructions on the left side of your screen to have the Bot make the perfect mouth-watering pizza." I had experience making a toy racecar move via remote control one day at the park, so this shouldn't be any different, right? With the door's power at 85%, there wasn't a moment to lose.

I imminently started moving the Bot in search of the sauce station. Lucky for me, it was close to a Wet Floor Bot the mechanical pizza maker passed. When the sauce was dispensed and spread out across the dough, the Bot picked it up and said it was time to add cheese. I noticed the cheese dispenser out of the corner of the Bot's vision and made it roll up to the dispenser.

Pieces of shredded cheese were rapidly falling out and landing on the pizza when I heard Chica banging her fists on the door harder, "Would you like to take a short survey about your experience?" I heard the computer say, "What? I haven't even finished making the pizza yet!" Getting back on track, the Bot said it was time to add meat.

After taking a few turns, I found the meat dispenser and ordered the Bot to press the button releasing pepperoni. I looked at the door's power level and saw it was below 50%, I heard the Bot say to add "not meat" stuff, "Where is it?" I cried.

Having next to no light in the Kitchen made finding the "not meat" stuff a lot harder. After taking some wrong turns, I finally located the "not meat" dispenser, but I heard Chica say something that made me stop controlling the Bot. "Gregory."

I froze in terror when I heard my name leave Chica's mouth. 'How does she know my name?' I don't recall ever telling Chica my name, thoughts started spinning in my head and my eyes were staring at the screen, but I looked as if my soul left my body and was locked in a trance.

I was shaken out of my terror-fueled trance when I heard a loud beeping sound coming from the door's power meter, I glanced at it and saw the power level was at 30%. Quickly regaining my focus, I grabbed the controls and noticed that the next step was to bake the pizza in an oven. With the power rapidly approaching 25%, there was very little room for mistakes.

I found the oven and made the Bot slide the pizza into it. While waiting for the pizza to bake, I noticed the power level was at 15% and started panicking. "Come on! Come on! Please hurry!" The pizza was finished when the power level dropped to 5% and I heard the computer say something, "Delicious! To ensure a safe delivery, our cutting-edge Pizza Tracker allows you to deliver the pizza to your own home or residence. Additional mileage charges may apply."

Chica stopped pounding the door when her sensors caught something in the air, "Pizza?" Chica ran away from the security door, jumped off the catwalk, and landed in front of the S.T.A.F.F. Bot holding the fresh pizza. She ran up to the robot and grabbed it before happily shouting, "Pizza!" The robot's footage cut out and I could only guess why, "That poor robot." Suddenly, the computer spoke again, "Your pizza has been delivered. How would you rate your service? Pick two that apply."

The screen showed two buttons that said excellent and horrible. Normally, I would ignore something like this, but I tapped excellent out of pity for the pizza-making Bot. "Thank you for your response." The computer said again.

With Chica out of the way, I left the Security Office, but not before finding a message left by Ness tucked underneath the monitor.

"It's happening again, people are disappearing, that's how it started last time. Everyone remembers what happened to those children all those years ago, it was one of the biggest stains on the company's reputation and sometimes it makes me wonder why Fazbear Entertainment even reopened after those horrific murders; people will never forget what happened, especially me. I swore to myself that I would do everything I can to make sure nothing like that happens again, but I haven't been doing a very good job of that. The disappearances are happening in areas around the Pizzaplex, there isn't any solid proof that Fazbear Entertainment is somehow involved, but I have a feeling that something weird is happening here and I need to get to the root of this problem. - Ness"

I felt a chill go down my spine after reading the message, 'This has happened before?!' I remembered Ness' last message saying that Fazbear Entertainment was dragged into a crisis, but I never imagined it would be murder cases. I may need to ask Freddy and Vanessa if they know anything about what happened.

I walked into a room that lead downstairs. When I turned around, I saw a sign above a set of double doors that said, "EXIT TO DOCKS" I walked through the doors and found myself inside the Kitchen where the S.T.A.F.F. Bot made the pizza and noticed the exit in front of me. I also noticed Chica eating her pizza in front of the oven, I slowly crept past Chica and entered the Loading Dock.

"Freddy, I found the Loading Dock, I see some big garage doors, but I don't see a way to open them." I whispered into my Faz-Watch. "Do you see a set of controls in the room?" Freddy said, I looked around the room and found the controls, but there was a glass case over them, "I think so. There inside a funny locked box with a badge that says 7 on it." Freddy knew what I was talking about, but the level 7 badge lock caught him off guard.

"Those are the Loading Dock controls, but something is wrong. Someone must have changed the permissions. I am sorry, Superstar. But you are going to need a much higher security level to get out that way. Come back to me right away, we shall find another way for you to escape." I was upset that I couldn't use the Loading Docks to get out, but there was still the Fire Escape I could use. I walked to a door with a bright light coming from the other side and found a message next to it.

"REMINDER TO ALL EMPLOYEES - The all-staff meeting is this Thursday at 11:30 PM. All 'service team' attendance is mandatory. There will be cake!" I felt my mouth water a little after reading the message. Suddenly, I heard someone inside the Kitchen.

"Chica! This isn't the time for midnight snacks!" I nearly let out a gasp when I heard Vanessa's voice in the Kitchen. "Oops. I'm sorry, Officer Vanessa. I saw the lost boy, but I smelled pizza and came here." Chica said. Vanessa gave her a disappointed look as she placed her free hand to her forehead, "Man, I wish you were here, Ness, you'd know what to do."

Chica didn't hear everything Vanessa muttered, "Hm? Did you say something?" "Nothing important. Anyway please go back to looking for the kid, he could get hurt back here." Vanessa responded trying to sound nice, Chica giggled before speaking in a bubbly tone, "Okey-dokey. I'm sure he's still around here somewhere."

'Wait a minute... Why isn't Chica attacking Vanessa?! Of course. I heard her speak my name. I-I think she and others only want.... me. I guess that would explain why Chica didn't attack her.' I mentally groaned. Having to deal with Chica was bad enough, but now having to worry about far more going on here than I realized only added more stress to the equation, I needed help getting back to Freddy and get out of here no matter what. When I opened the door, I was inside a Locker Room.

I pressed the sun icon on my Faz-Watch, and Sundrop quickly appeared, "Yahoo!"

"Sundrop! How did you get here so quickly?" Sun looked at me and spoke, "Hello, little buddy! When the lights went out again, Moondrop left the Daycare and got lost inside the air vents. I was trying to find my way back when I heard you call me." Sun explained, "I need help getting back to Freddy. Can you help me Sun?" I asked, Sun nodded his head with great enthusiasm. "I sure can, little buddy!"

A big smile appeared on my face. "Thank you, Sun, but we can't let Chica find us." Sundrop didn't understand why we couldn't be seen at first, but then he got an idea as to why, "Oh, are we playing hide and seek?" While it wasn't necessarily the reason why I didn't want to get caught, I decided to roll with it, "Yes... We are playing hide and seek." "Okey-dokey." Sundrop whispered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94 12 6
The book is still under development and is subject to constant change!! No, the character isn't some random horny teen kid looking for a job as a nig...
1.9K 81 16
Years after the tragic events that took place at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza's past; a new generation shines and a brand new location known as "Freddy Faz...
611 34 12
Summary: Prequel to he rewrite. This goes into more detail on Gregory's life in the Pizzaplex before everything else happens. Freddy Fazbear, known t...
22.8K 881 131
A new security guard is hired to join Freddy Fazbear's Pizzaplex, but not as a day guard. Oh no, as a nightshift guard. Though as living is expensive...