Five Nights at Freddy's: Secu...

By VJ101B

Disappearances have been happening in the area around Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex. At first, Gregory thou... More

Same As Always
A Face In The Crowd
A Shocking Performance
Hello, Gregory!
Locked In
Technical Difficulties
The Daycare Attendant
It's Pizza Time!
A Clean Exit
It's Just A Dream
Your Prize Is...
Not Lost But Most Certainly Found
Backstage Drama
Bark And Bite
What You Are On The Inside
Grudges and Bonds
I'm A Firing My Laser!
I Never Thought I'd Be Back Here
Feeding Frenzy
Hitting Rock Bottom
Bright, Shiny, And New
Not So Bad Bunny
Back On Course
A Stroke of Good Luck
A Little Birdie Told Me
Coming Soon To Theaters Near You
I'm Ready For You This Time
Here's What Really Happened
Anybody Home?
A Light at The End of The Tunnel
Ahoy, Matey!
Welcome Aboard
Water Works
Sorry To Rain On Your Parade
Your Princess Is In Another Castle
Racing Thoughts
Gotta Step On The Gas
Sweet Rave Party!
Eyes On The Road
Night and Day
Tell Me What's On Your Mind
Does This Look Like The Face of Mercy?
It's Always Darkest Under The Lighthouse
The Man Behind The Slaughter
A Brighter Tomorrow
Ness' Story
Gregory's Life Since the Pizzaplex
Notes from the Author
Gregory's Diary

Why Do I Hear Boss Music?

623 5 1
By VJ101B

Freddy still held me in his arms, but he eventually noticed my swollen ankles and had a good idea of who hurt his Superstar (who was me). "Gregory, did Moondrop do this to you?" I didn't want Freddy to be angry at Sundrop, so I looked him in the eyes before pleading. "Well, yes, but please don't be mad at Sundrop, Freddy! It wasn't his fault!" "He never meant for Moondrop to come out, he tried to stop him."

Freddy looked at me with his blue eyes, he could hear the sincerity in my voice, he also knew Sundrop couldn't control Moondrop's actions and vice versa, so he shouldn't be angry at him. Meanwhile, Sundrop was standing in front of an old poster that was on the window of a nearby gift shop. "I'm sorry about this, Freddy! I tried to stop Moondrop from coming out, but I-" Before he could finish explaining, Freddy spoke up.

"Do not worry, Sundrop, I know you can not control what Moondrop does and you would never purposely hurt a child." He was right, the worst Sundrop could do was ban a child from the Daycare if they were a really bad apple. "It's a good thing Gregory followed those cables." Sundrop said, he always thought those exposed cables in the play structures screamed tripping hazard, but now he was grateful they weren't removed.

"However, I am curious about why Gregory is in the Pizzaplex this late at night." He continued, "Well, you see... I tried to leave earlier, but the front doors were locked by the time I reached the entrance." I said.

"Oh, no, I'm so sorry to hear that, little buddy! I can help you find another way out if you'd like." Sundrop said. While I was still shaken up by what happened with Moondrop, I knew Sundrop wasn't trying to get me and it wouldn't hurt to have another ally help me escape. "You want to help me get out, Sun?" "Of course, little buddy, that's what friends are for!" Sundrop exclaimed.

"If that is the case, then allow me to help you with that." Freddy said, he closed his eyes while his processors made a series of technical noises. When he opened his eyes, I heard a beep from my Faz-Watch. When I looked at my Faz-Watch, I saw an icon of Sundrop on the screen.

"There, now you can call Sundrop for help if you ever need him, Gregory." Freddy said, "I can help you, as long as we don't go into rooms that are dark." Sundrop chimed. I smiled, but then cleared my throat. "Gregory, are you ok?" Freddy asked, "I am, I'm just a little thirsty." I said, "Oh, I think the party rooms upstairs have something to drink." Sundrop said.

Freddy walked up the stairs with me still in his arms and Sundrop following close behind. We entered a party room to see if the drink dispenser was full, but it wasn't, we found a plush toy of a red-haired clown wearing a red dress next to the dispenser. We left and went inside a party room close to the shutter door, we found a Glamrock Freddy figure placed on a party table and a message near another door.

"CUSTOMER COMPLAINT - The pizza we ordered was weird. Some pieces were different sizes or didn't fit together. One slice even had different toppings. Did you recycle the old pizza from the trash? I am never coming back here unless I am given some sort of major discount. - Angry Mom." 'Wait what?! They recycled pizza?' I wondered, I remembered reading another message that told the Kitchen staff to keep any uneaten food secured.

Did they serve whatever leftover pizza they had together just to keep Chica from eating it? Suddenly, the lights went out again. "Oh, no! No! No! Not again!" Sundrop cried as he clutched his face, "Freddy, hurry! Take Gregory and run quickly!" Freddy held me in his arms and ran out of the party room. He felt bad about leaving Sundrop behind, but he didn't want to put me in danger.

"Gregory, we must get to a recharge station imminently. Power gets diverted to the recharge stations at set intervals. When that happens, the lights go out and Moondrop will be free to roam the building." I held on tightly to Freddy when he ran through the shutter door and into the recharge station.

Once we were inside, the door closed. "Are you sure we'll be safe in here, Freddy?" I asked. 

"Yes, Superstar. The recharge stations are designed to not open until my battery is fully charged or when the station's energy reserves are empty." Freddy explained, that made me feel slightly better, but I still wondered how long the lights would be out for, "Do you know when the lights will come back on?" "The power will be restored in a few minutes." Freddy said.

When the lights turned back on, Freddy's vision became red and fuzzy. While he was trying to restore it, I heard a buzzing sound and saw something outside the recharge station. A tall, slender figure that looked like a white rabbit appeared. Judging by the rabbit's body shape, it looked to be female.

This rabbit lady was wearing a light blue bow on her chest, had a creepy smile, long whiskers, and a pair of glowing red eyes that were more unnerving than Moondrop's. The rabbit lady skipped towards the Daycare shutter door without a care in the world. Once she disappeared, the buzzing sound stopped and Freddy's vision was restored.

"What was that?!" I exclaimed, Freddy was looking at the fountain and believed I was talking about it. "That is a fountain. A fountain is a decorative reservoir used to discharge water." "No, I'm not talking about the fountain, Freddy!" I said as I pointed to the glass window, "You didn't see the dancing rabbit lady right in front of us?" "No, I did not. There is no rabbit at the Mega Pizzaplex... Not anymore." Freddy said, now that made me curious.

'There was a different rabbit here before? Why couldn't Freddy see the rabbit lady?' I also noticed the sad tone in Freddy's voice when he said, "Not anymore.", 'Did something happen to the rabbit Freddy was talking about?' Then a more terrifying thought popped into my head, 'Is the rabbit lady the Fazbear Freak?' I shook those thoughts out of my head and spoke again.

"This is crazy. It feels like this whole place is trying to get me!" "Officer Vanessa, Sundrop, and I are not." Freddy said in a soft tone, I asked why to which Freddy responded, "I do not know. I only want to help you. Maybe they want to help you too." I wasn't so sure about that. If the others did want to help me, they wouldn't sound so creepy or try to approach me violently. "I'm not so sure about that. For some reason, you, Vanessa, and Sun are different."

The recharge station's door opened and Freddy walked out with me still in his arms. I asked Freddy what time and day it was to which he responded, "1:00 AM on Sunday." I began to regret asking that question. "Sunday?! I don't know if I can make it to Friday!" Fortunately, Freddy knew what to say.

"Do not panic, Superstar. If we get separated again, you can always call me or Officer Vanessa on your Faz-Watch, as long as I have power and can reach you." The more I heard that nickname, the more I warmed up to Freddy. It made me feel cared for, something I hadn't felt since after Ness went missing.

Freddy and I returned to the Main Lobby where Vanessa would be figuring out what was going on with the others. But when we reached the desk, we found Vanessa asleep by the keyboard of the computer. Her head rested comfortably atop her folded arms, leaning over in her chair.

"Vanessa...? Is she... Sleeping?" I asked.

"Vanessa does work the evening hours here at the Pizzaplex. It should be no surprise that she may need time to catch up on her sleeping." Freddy explained.

I slowly approached Vanessa before starting to shake her.

"Vanessa? Wake up." I whispered, trying not to alert myself as well. The shaking was eventually enough to rattle Vanessa. Her eyes slowly squinted open as she looked down at me eyeing her.

"H-Huh? Gregory.... Oh. I'm sorry... Must've dozed off." She muttered, rubbing her eyes. Freddy approached from behind and leaned over above me.

"Good evening, Officer Vanessa. I hope you are well rested after your short nap." He replied. Vanessa yawned again, asking Freddy what time and day it was before swiveling her chair around.

"It's 1:00 AM on Sunday. We just came back after what happened with Sundrop and Moondrop." I answered, causing Vanessa to gasp.

"Wait. Sundrop and Moondrop are acting up too?!" She asked.

"Sundrop isn't. I was able to update Gregory's Faz-Watch so he can call Sundrop for help if he ever needs him, as long as they don't go into rooms that are dark." Freddy explained.

"Hey, Vanessa. Did you see anything? Before you fell asleep and while Freddy and I were in the Daycare?" I asked. Vanessa was rather surprised, she then turned towards me in her chair.

"I don't know! Are you talking about the fountain?" She asked.

"No, I'm not talking about the fountain... Did you see anything else?" I explained. Vanessa was even more surprised, she rose from her chair and crouched down to my level.

"Like what?" she asked again, "Umm... A rabbit lady?" I answered.

"A rabbit? No, I didn't. There used to be a rabbit in the Mega Pizzaplex." Vanessa said, now that got me more confused.

'So Vanessa didn't see the rabbit lady and knew about the other rabbit Freddy was talking about, huh? At least that rabbit lady wasn't her.' I thought to myself, I shook those thoughts out of my head when Vanessa started speaking again.

"It's okay. I know the situation isn't the ideal reason for you to keep moving and not draw any attention to yourself until 6:00 AM on Friday. But if Freddy's right... he and I will help you find a way out of here along with Sundrop. Getting in a fight can be hard.... which WON'T help when four other Animatronics are looking for you." She explained, placing a hand on my head. "If you want to get out of here, I'm sure Freddy can watch over you." I blushed as Vanessa turned to Freddy.

"Freddy? I want you to keep an eye on Gregory. If you need to, have him stow away in your chest compartment." She asked "This way, if you need to recharge at all, he'll still be safe even if you run into the others." Freddy nodded, placing his hand to his chest.

"I promise... I will keep our Superstar safe." Freddy said, but I grumbled.

"I'm gonna be FINE. GEEZ!" I muttered in a fit. Vanessa, however, could see through my cranky persona with a mere headshake.

Freddy walked back into the Main Lobby and turned to the elevators. "We should get moving. You can now access the main Atrium with your new security badge."

When we walked into the elevator, Freddy spoke again, "Good news, Gregory. I have identified two possible exit points you can use." That made me perk up, "You have? What are they?" "One exit is the main Loading Dock located under the food court on the first floor. The other exit is a fire escape located on the third floor Prize Counter. Check your Faz-Watch. I will mark both locations on your Faz-Map."

I looked at him with confusion written on my face, "Faz-Map?" "Hmm... It appears that you don't have a Faz-Map, apologies." Freddy said, "Do you know where I can get one, Freddy?" I asked, "You should be able to obtain one from the greeter on the central balcony of the main Atrium." He responded. I nodded and pushed the Freddy-shaped button and the elevator began to move upwards.

While waiting in the elevator, I looked at Freddy and spoke, "Freddy... can I ask you something?" Freddy gave a soft look at me before responding, "Of course, Superstar. What is it you wish to ask me?" I looked at Freddy's blue eyes and asked my question, "You know Ness, right?" Freddy's face perked up and his ears wiggled. "I do know her, Gregory. She always helped me and my friends whenever we experienced malfunctions, and she was always a wonderful person to talk to."

"What did she talk about?" I asked as I slightly tilted my head. "Whenever my friends or I were upset, Ness would always talk to us to help us feel better. She was very good at calming Monty down and knew how to comfort Chica and Roxy." Freddy said, "Why do you ask, Gregory? Did she help you with something?" I started to recall how she helped treat me, "Well, yes, I know her too, she treated an injury for me a long time ago."

Freddy let out a soft chuckle, "That does sound like something Ness would do." Before I could ask any more questions, the elevator doors opened. "How do your ankles feel, Gregory?" Freddy asked, "They feel a little better." I replied, my ankles looked less swollen than before, but I still felt a little pain when I stood on the ground. When we walked out, I jumped back and grabbed Freddy's leg for safety after the Map Bot startled me. "Hello. Please take this map. Take a map." I took the map from the robot and took deep breaths to calm down.

"Gregory, before you decide which exit point you want to go to, we should treat your ankles, there is a nearby first aid station here. Do not worry, the S.T.A.F.F. Bots can not find you while we are together." Freddy said. He did have a good point, it would be much harder for me to escape without treating my ankles. Freddy opened his stomach hatch for me to enter, which I happily obliged, with me safely secured in his stomach hatch, Freddy walked to the first aid station.

When we arrived, Freddy closed to door to make sure no one would see him take me out of his stomach hatch. He placed me on the bench and took out two ice packs for me to use, I held them to my ankles while thinking about which exit point to go to.

I was thinking about going to the Fire Escape, but then I remembered the time I had a near-death experience while trying to climb down the broken fire escape from my "home". I also remembered that I got into the Pizzaplex from a vent near the Loading Dock, so maybe I could get out that way too.

"Freddy, I choose the Loading Dock exit." "Very well then, Superstar." Freddy said. Once my ankles were feeling better and stopped swelling, I hopped back into Freddy and left the first aid station. Freddy walked down the escalator and reached the first floor. On our way to the kitchen doors, Freddy passed by a party reception desk that had a Monty-shaped piñata hanging inside. He found a door that was next to a food stand with a piñata hanging inside it, I came out and tried to open the door. Unfortunately, it didn't.

"Hmm... It appears you do not have high enough clearance to access the Kitchen." Freddy said, I wanted to try to open another door, but I had a feeling that they all require the same security clearance to open. "Isn't there another way in, Freddy?" I asked, "There is an air vent located close to the Salads & Sides bar. It should lead you into the Kitchen." Freddy said, "Before you go, we should make sure your flashlight is fully charged." He continued.

We placed the flashlight in a nearby Freddy-shaped box on the wall, I was curious as to what those were. "What is that box thing, Freddy?" "That is a charging box for your flashlight." He responded. Once the flashlight was fully charged, I took it out of the box and walked towards Salads & Sides.

"I must warn you: when you enter an area where you do not have a locator map signal. I will be unable to reach your location. You can update your mini-map at a Security Office. Be safe, Superstar."

With a deep breath, I entered the air vent. The vents were dark, so I turned on my flashlight to help me see, this would make crawling through air vents much easier. I was approaching a small ramp when I heard something nearby, it sounded like music. "Huh? Where is that music coming from?" I said out loud.

When I crawled up the ramp, the music grew louder, it sounded like the song the Glamrocks were performing in their show, only it sounded like it came from a Wind-Up music box. When I reached a nearby wall fan, I heard something behind me. I turned around and discovered the source of the music.

It came from a small Animatronic that looked like a Wind-Up toy with multiple legs similar to a spider, a top hat on its head, two large black eyes, holding cymbals in its hands, it also had multiple cracks on its body and was very dirty. The tiny Animatronic looked at me before banging its cymbals together and started moving towards me, I let out a gasp as I crawled faster through the vents, I didn't know what was chasing me, but I didn't want it to catch up to me.

I crawled my way through cobwebs and dust bunnies until I entered an area with a large grate as a floor, I ran into another vent in front of me with the Wind-Up Animatronic not far behind. My hand slipped and I slid down the vent, I let out a scream as I slid down, grunting every time my body crashed into the vent walls until I fell out of the vent and onto the ground. I slowly pushed myself off the ground and realized that my shirt was covered in dust and grime.

I couldn't hear the music anymore, so I pointed my flashlight into the air vent to see if the small Animatronic was still chasing me. Good thing I didn't land on my flashlight when I fell. Once I caught my breath, I let out a sigh of relief, "It's gone." I didn't want to stick around in case that thing came back, so I started walking into a nearby room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.9K 693 42
[Originally posted on AO3] A complete rewrite of the game Security Breach. This takes concepts introduced from the games and books and implements the...
8.6K 115 16
Lucas was pissed, taking his stupid brother gregory to a childish pizza plex, besides, he read all about faz-bear entertainment, the accidents, the d...
624 38 12
Summary: Prequel to he rewrite. This goes into more detail on Gregory's life in the Pizzaplex before everything else happens. Freddy Fazbear, known t...