A Heroes Gateway

By Hiro_No_Kaze

This is a fanfiction to what if Izuku had a portal quirk! This fanfiction will follow the main story line wit... More

Chapter 1: My Quirk
Chapter 2: Gateway
Chapter 3: Throughout The Years
Chapter 4: The Slime Villain Incident
Author's Note: Slight Quirk Change
Chapter 5: All Might?!
Chapter 6: Future Heroes First Steps
Chapter 7: All Might's Recommendations
Chapter 8: An Invention from the Heart
Chapter 9: Robotic City Invasion
Author's Note: OC
Chapter 10: WELCOME TO YOUR HERO ACADEMIA!
Chapter 11: First Day at U.A.
Chapter 12: Quirk Apprehension Test
Author's Note
Chapter 13: Heroes V.S. Villain Battle Exercise
Chapter 14: Break-in
Chapter 15: The Start of Chaos
Chapter 17: They're On Their Own
Chapter 18: From Bad to Worst
Chapter 19: Celestial Incarnate
Chapter 20: Changes
Chapter 21: Sparring Matches
Chapter 22: Determination
Chapter 23: The Underestimated Class
Chapter 24: Sports Festival Beginning
Chapter 25: Ready, Get Set, Rematch!
Author's Note

Chapter 16: Chaos Continues...

536 16 2
By Hiro_No_Kaze

3rd POV:

How tragic it is for our heroes-in-training to end up in a situation like this. Not even All Might encountered a situation like this when he was only a student of U.A. all those years ago. To be surrounded by villains in an area where they have the advantage and the added fact that they are outnumbered is basically having their name written down on death's list of souls to collect to be brought to the afterlife.

A day of learning to save others has turned into a day to save themselves from impending doom.

Izuku, Momo, and Jiro found themselves in the mountain zone, while Tsuyu, Kaminari, and Kamika were at the deep end of the shipwreck zone. Katsuki and Kirishima were inside one of the fallen buildings in the ruined zone, and villains in the landslide zone surrounded Todoroki. And all those unnamed heroes-in-training that were warped also found themselves in trouble of their own.

While those who avoided being warped away into one of the zones where starved villains were waiting for them were far from being safe as the villain who warped the others were still amidst, ready to try again.

"Everyone, get ready for battle!" Momo yelled out as she created a bo staff for herself using her quirk. The other two nodded as they prepared themselves to engage in battle.

No one moved for a while; all were waiting for one side to attack first. Yaomomo gripped her staff tightly, and Jiro extended her earphone jacks as Izuku charged himself up with dimensional spatial energy. The atmosphere was heavy, and it was deafeningly silent. Until one got impatient and started to attack first. The rest of the villains soon followed.

Izuku placed a portal in front of the villain as he slipped inside and found himself falling from the air. The boy pulled his fist back before throwing a punch in the air as his fist collided with the villain's face, blown back a bit from the force. Another came at him from his front as he bent backward and created a portal behind him where he let himself fall inside, only to appear from behind the villain where he delivered a chop to the neck that knocked him unconscious.

Multiple villains were rushing Momo from all angles as she swiftly dealt with them using her staff. One villain dashed towards her with his quirk on the ready as she stepped to the side to dodge before smacking him with her staff to the head. She then used her staff to hoist herself up and delivered a kick to another that tried to attack her. A villain soon lunged towards her as she bent down and aimed her hand at him. She then created a capture net from her palms that caught the villain before throwing her staff like a spear and striking the villain's head.

Jiro dodged left and right as she created distance from her enemies, swatting away those coming near her with the blunt machete that Yaomomo provided her before their battle. A group of villains soon rushed her before she inserted her earphone jacks into her costume's built-in speakers and sent a deafening sound wave to multiple enemies simultaneously as they shrieked at the loud noise. She soon turned her head to see a villain carrying a boulder with their elongated arms. She took off her earphone jacks from her speakers, inserted them into the boulder, and sent loud vibrations from her heartbeat that broke the boulder into pieces.

"This is never ending!" Jiro commented as she attacked a closing villain with her earphone jacks in a whip-like manner.

"Yeah, these guys are really persistent!" Izuku added as he threw one of the villains using his portal off the mountain.

"I understand, but everyone, let us push through!" Yaomomo encouraged as she thrust her staff towards the villain's stomach.

"Jiro!" Izuku called out as the girl turned to her after kicking one of the villains down. "Let's combine my portals with your speakers!" He said as the girl nodded and inserted her earphone jacks into her speakers.

She blasted her speakers at max volume towards Izuku's portal as it appeared suddenly in the sky and rained down on the villains in a widespread. They covered their ears and were brought to their knees from the force of Jiro's sound wave. Yaomomo took this opportunity to create noise-canceling headphones for herself as she rushed towards the noise-affected villains.

She started striking them with her bo staff one by one as none could withstand her blow with their guards down because of Jiro's constant deafening sound waves. Occasionaly, some villains would get up and attack her on her blind spot, but Izuku would always protect her as he redirects all of their attacks. Yaomomo often used Izuku's portal to her advantage as she slipped into one, appeared in the air, and landed a finishing blow on the remaining villain. Jiro stopped her speakers as Izuku closed the portals, seemingly defeating every villain in their area.

"We did it," Jiro said with disbelief in her tone as a smile made its way onto her face. "We won! A bunch of no-experience heroes-in-training high schoolers dished out some villain bastards!" She yelled out in a joyful tone.

"Yeah, we actually did it!" Izuku followed up as the two hugged each other tightly.

"Amazing job, everyone; we worked wonders together, don't we?" Yaomomo chuckled as she had a smile as well. "But, what should we do now?" She soon asked in a serious tone as the other started pondering on what their next move should be.

"Well, I think we should regroup with the rest back at the entrance," Izuku suggested as the other two agreed. "Well, since it's pretty far, we'll have to travel by taking a few stops."

"W-What do you mean, few stops?" Jiro asked in a slightly nervous tone.

"Oh, you'll see!" Izuku replied with a mischievous tone.

"THIS IS NOT JUST A FEW STOPS!" Jiro shouted in fear along with Yaomomo as they were up in the air while Izuku laughed loudly.

"IZUKUN!" Yaomomo yelled as they were getting near the ground Izuku placed another portal below them as they were back up in the air again.

By Izuku's words, a 'few stops' meant falling from the sky and being caught by his portals as they get back up in repeat as they get an inch closer to their destination. Izuku had a blast, used to the feeling of free-falling, but the two girls were having a not-so-fun time. They soon arrived at Central Plaza after Jiro threatened to kill Izuku if he didn't bring them down to the ground.

"Izuku, I'm going to kill you after this," Jiro threatened as she had her arms around her stomach to stop herself from throwing up as the boy awkwardly smiled and scratched the back of his head.

"Let's just walk back to the entrance instead of-" Yaomomo was cut off after hearing a loud thump near them.

They ran towards the source of the as they hid behind in their surroundings. The trio soon widened their eyes at what caused that huge pounding on the ground. It was caused by a giant muscular mutant creature with an exposed brain and beak for a mouth. He was smashing their sensei's head repeatedly on the concrete floor. The horror on the three's expressions as they watch their sensei be beaten up into a pulp, face bloodied and arms twisted.

"Well, well, looks like this is the end for you, Eraserhead." The hand man said as the creature stomped on his arm.

"Shigaraki," The warp man appeared beside him to deliver some unwanted news. "I believe it's time to leave." The warp man said as the supposed man named 'Shigaraki' started scratching his neck out of irritation.

"Kurogiri, what happened? Tell me what happened." Shigaraki said with malice as his piercing eyes looked straight at Kurogiri.

"I was able to scatter half of the class, and the other half are still at the entrance. I believe that they won't flee since their teacher is wounded. But one of the students had a similar quirk to me, and he was able to transport someone to safety. That person might have already contacted U.A.," Kurogiri told Shigaraki as the other looked completely irritated and annoyed.

"Oh... I see. We shouldn't get caught, huh?" Shigaraki said as he sighed before turning his head to the side as Izuku gasped, knowing they had been spotted. "Then let's kill one of his students to destroy his dignity before we leave, shall we?" He grinned behind his mask as he dashed towards the trio, his arms stretched to touch and disintegrate Izuku's face.

Izuku widened his eyes as the two girls watched in horror as the villain's hand touched Izuku's face. But, surprisingly, nothing happened. Izuku's still alive with his face unscathed as it all meant one thing. Izuku looked to see that Aizawa had used the last of his remaining power to erase Shigaraki's quirk and save him just in time before the creature pummeled his head back to the ground.

In a flash, Yaomomo created a flash grenade and threw it as it blinded the villain and gave them enough time to escape. Yaomomo grabbed Izuku's hand as the trio started running away from them in a hurry to escape their clutches. Izuku snapped out from his daze and created a portal for them to enter, but they were unable to when the creature jumped and landed beside them, blowing them off their feet.

Izuku widened his eyes when the creature was right above him and was about to punch him, but he was able to create a portal just in time and blocked the punch, throwing the punch back at the creature as it stuck itself in the head and stumbled back a bit. Jiro then sent a blast of her sound waves as a distraction while Yaomomo pulled Izuku up, and the trio continued to run to safety. But suddenly, the doors of U.S.J. burst open as a shining bright light appeared.

"All Might..." Shigaraki whispered with venom covering his words.

"He's here; he's finally here!" Izuku voiced out with a hopeful gleam in his eyes. "All Might..."

"Everything is okay BECAUSE I AM HERE!" All might announced as his signature smile was found nowhere on his face and replaced by a deeply angered expression.

In almost a flash, he appeared at Central Plaza, defeated the remaining thugs and low-level villains, and rescued Aizawa. He had a sorrowful look on his face as he blamed himself for the state that Aizawa was in. He then placed Aizawa down before dashing towards Izuku, Yaomomo, and Jiro. He grabbed them, and in an instant, they were where he once was moments ago.

"You three, take Aizawa-kun along with yourselves to safety. I'll handle all this." All Might instructioned as the girls nodded instantly while Izuku was hesitant at first before All Might gave him a thumbs up, reasurring that he'll be fine. This convinced Izuku as the boy left and grabbed his teacher's arms.

"Now then, let's get started." All Might said as he dashed towards Shigaraki, but the creature blocked his punch. This shocked the hero.

"Do you like our gift to you, All Might? This is the weapon we've tirelessly created to defeat you. We call it 'Nomu.'" The villain revealed with a menacing grin as the Nomu punched All Might as the hero was blown away by force.

The hero got back up and dashed forward towards the Nomu as the two traded attacks. Shigaraki soon revealed that this creature was bioengineered with two quirks, shock absorption and regeneration. All Might started thinking and got behind the Nomu, tightly wrapped his arms around its waist, and was about to deliver a head slam. But unexpectedly, Kurogiri created a warp-gate to where the Nomu's head should've landed as the creature started gripping onto the All Might's wound as the hero screamed in pain as blood trickled down his mouth.

Izuku heard All Might's scream as he left Aizawa in the two girl's care as he ran back down to help his hero, much to the dismay of the other two.

"Izuku! Come back! It's not safe!" Jiro shouted, but it fell on deaf ears as she groaned in annoyance.

"W-What's going-" Uraraka gasped with her hands to her mouth as she saw the bloodied state of his teacher. "A-Aizawa s-sensei, is he dead?" Uraraka asked with tears starting to drip down her eyes.

"No, his barely hanging," Yaomomo informed as Uraraka felt relieved. "Quick, bring him to safety while we bring back Izukun." She asked as the girl nodded her head, made her teacher float, and brought him back to the entrance while the other two returned to retrieve Izuku.

"Urara- holy fuck! What happened to sensei?!" Sero shouted as the rest of the class gasped at the state of their teacher.

"Hurry, Sero-kun, use your tape to bandage sensei up and stop him from bleeding out!" Uraraka ordered as the boy nodded his head.

Back with Izuku, he continued to run towards his hero as the man was slowly being sucked into the warp-gate, planning to cut the hero in half. His eyes started tearing up as he continued to run as fast as he could to help and save his hero. All the while, he blocked Jiro and Yaomomo's words. He was about to reach All Might when Kurogiri appeared in front of him as the villain tried to warp the boy away. But was surprised when someone appeared in an explosion and grabbed Kurogiri's special metal plate.

"Looks like I got you now, you fucker! You're going to pay for sending me away from here!" It was Katsuki, his grin was wide, and his eyes showed incredible anger.

"Kacchan..." Izuku whispered.

Soon after, ice started to cover the Nomu's body as the creature loosened its grip and gave All Might the chance to escape his clutches. Izuku turned to see that it was all from Todoroki. Kirishima appeared as well as he lunged up in the air towards Shigaraki to strike him with his hardened fist, but the villain dodged, and the boy was forced to jump back. Momo and Jiro arrived at the scene as well.

"You kids, get out of here; it is not safe!" All Might said before choking on his blood.

"Kids these days are so strong, I guess it's better to kill you all now than later. Nomu, retrieve our gate first." Shigaraki ordered as the Nomu broke free from the ice, as its arm and legs were shattered but quickly grew back with its regeneration. The creature dashed towards Katsuki to retrieve Kurogiri as All Might promptly switched places with Katsuki. The punch's force was so great that it blew all the students off their feet and pushed All Might back into a wall.

"Kurogiri, they did you dirty, threatening you like that. Why don't we raise the difficulty level a bit, don't you think?" Shigaraki grinned as Kurogiri warped another Nomu into U.S.J. as the students gasped.

"There's two of them now..." Yaomomo shivered as her knees began to feel weak due to the fear.

What will happen now? Will they be safe? Or will they suffer a painful defeat that will cost them their lives?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.9K 2.9K 19
Quirkless doesn't mean useless but because of how quirkless kids are being treated they often end up dead.. Izuku Midoriya is a kid that was born qui...
98.7K 3.5K 16
With nothing left to lose, one might say that killing oneself might be the best option, but what if that doesn't work? Izuku Midoriya, a seemingly qu...
62.4K 1.9K 34
'Without Mom, what really am I?' Izuku always asked himself hypothetically...now, his mother was really gone. He still vividly remembers the blood se...
190K 5.3K 46
Its exactly what the title says. In this however the Story lines not the same as the anime. The reader is immortal and is the first person to ever ha...