When Bad Boys Fall

By Kaykay_is_vogue

T E A S E R: "Open your mouth," he whispered and I looked at him in confusion. "Open your mouth, Jackie." •••... More

Intro
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty- Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-One*
Announcements
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three*
Fifty-Four
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight**
Fifty-Nine
Sixty
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three**
Sixty-Four
Sixty-Five
Sixty-Six
Sixty-Seven
Sixty-Eight
Sixty-Nine
Seventy
Seventy-One
Seventy-Two
Seventy-Three
Seventy-Four
Seventy-Five
Seventy-Six
Seventy-Seven
Seventy-Eight
Seventy-Nine
Eighty
Eighty-One
Eighty-Two
Eighty-Three
Eighty-Five
Eighty-Six
Eighty-Seven
Eighty-Eight
Eighty-Nine
Ninety
Ninety-One
Ninety-Two
Ninety-Three
Ninety-Four
Ninety-Five
Ninety-Six
Ninety-Seven
Ninety-Eight
Ninety-Nine
Hundred
Hundred and One
Hundred and Two
Hundred and Three
Hundred and Four
Hundred and Five
Hundred and Six
Hundred and Seven
Hundred and Eight
Hundred and Nine
Hundred and Ten
Hundred and Eleven
Hundred and Twelve
Hundred and Thirteen
Hundred and Fourteen
Hundred and Fifteen
Hundred and Sixteen
Hundred and Seventeen
Hundred and Eighteen
Hundred and Nineteen
Hundred and Twenty
Hundred and Twenty-One
Hundred and Twenty-Two
Hundred and Twenty-Three
Hundred and Twenty-Four
Hundred and Twenty-Five
Hundred and Twenty-Six
Hundred and Twenty-Seven

Eighty-Four

14.6K 415 24
By Kaykay_is_vogue

[|]

"I don't fucking care where you have to go to find her! I want Ruth Hamilton found before the weekends, do you understand me?!"

I jumped at the harshness of Lucas' voice as he spoke on the phone. I was still in disbelief that such a little girl would do such a thing. A girl who had also been assaulted just like me? Why would she hurt her brother with such a thing? She put the devil to shame with her plan. She was so coy that no one would even suspect her.

"Are you okay?" Lucas asked and knelt before me.

"I'm fine. Stop bothering yourself. I was used to hurting you," I said and he shook his head.

"No, you were the only one hurt. She used you, she is a woman for fuck sake and she fucking used you! I will not spare anyone who hurts you. I don't care if they are blood-related, fully or partially. They will get what's coming to them," Lucas said with so much venom in his voice that it sent a wave of fear through me.

"Just don't do anything that'll put you in prison, please," I pleaded because I could see murder in his eyes.

"I only called some of the racers who are good at finding dirt on people. I'm also happy that we were able to find out where those boys are. Now, all I have to do is send someone there to find them," he said.

"But we need to know what part of the country they are in. You know what? I'll meet up with Andrea and have her talk to her father to help us more. Is that alright?"

Lucas cupped my cheeks and kissed my lips, making me feel the reassurance in his kiss. He pulled away and pecked my forehead.

"Be careful, please," he said and placed his hand on my stomach. "Don't stay out for too long, okay?"

I nodded. "I won't."

As soon as he rose to his feet, a knock sounded on the door.

"Come in," Lucas ordered and the door opened, revealing a smiling Maddy.

"Hi, you guys," she said and lifted her hands. She held four fashion-branded shopping bags. "I bought some things for my niece."

"Really?" Lucas asked, an incredulous look on his face.

"You know I'm an only child. So, it feels like I'm going to be a big sister or a cousin or even niece to the baby. So, I will spoil her with so much," Maddy bragged and walked over to me.

"Thank you, Maddy. But you didn't have to. The baby isn't even born yet," I said as she handed me the bags.

"That's the best part! She will have enough by the time she's born and she'll know she has a cool aunt around," Maddy said with a grin. She sat down beside me and exhaled.

"What makes you think it'll be a girl?" Lucas asked and looked down at his phone when it dinged. "Oh, I have to take this. I'll see you later."

I waved at Lucas and watched him go around the couch and then up the stairs. When I could no longer see him, I turned my head and saw Maddy scrolling through an online store app.

"So, how have you been?" I asked and she groaned.

"Stressed. I just got a text from my mom telling me there's this annual family function coming this weekend. I don't want to go but it's compulsory that I do and I don't want to go alone," Maddy complained in a baby voice.

I smiled at the pout on her lips and the furrow of her perfect eyebrows. I kissed my teeth and then leaned closer to her.

"I'm sure it won't take too long, right? What's the event about?" I asked.

"It's where my family members; aunts, uncles, cousins, bla bla bla come to brag. You know, my family is one of the people who were around when Redside was created. I just want a normal life. I'm tired of all these events and shit. It's not like anyone cares if I'm there or not."

I felt bad for Maddy because she had told me why she used to be rude in high school, she had to uphold such behavior and mingle with her kind while secretly helping communities in the lower region of Redside. She had always wished to be different and free from the principles her family expected of her to have. Talk about local royalty.

"Hey, what if you come with me this year?"

I froze at her question. I had made a promise never to show myself in Redside after everything leaving my past because of the experiences I've had there. I lost my father in Redside, I met a heartless man by the name of Martinez in Redside, my mother had betrayed me in Redside, and I was assaulted in Redside. There were too many memories I didn't want to relive my going there but things were different now, at least.

Martinez was dead, Mom and I were good now.

"I don't know, Maddy. It'll be weird setting my foot there again," I said and she grabbed my hand.

"I know but you can stay at my family's house. You won't even have to leave the area. I just want to be there. My family will only make me feel the person I don't want to be, the person I've always dreaded. I don't want that. I'll be fine if you come with me. Lucas can also come too," Maddy said, smiling brightly.

Maddy has been there for me and I believe it would be best if I supported her by going to the event with her.

"Okay, I will. I'll tell Lucas about it," I said and she squealed before hugging me.

"Thank you so much!" Maddy pulled away and clapped. "Don't worry about anything, if you feel uncomfortable, I'll also stay by you. Oh, I'll also get you a dress. Tsk, it's a formal gathering."

"Do I have to wear one?" I asked, not feeling good about her buying me things.

"Please? You know I love to play dress-up?" She pouted.

"Fine, you can buy whatever you want," I said and she clapped happily and then rose to her feet. "Nice! Come on, I want us to go out and have some fun, maybe go to the spa."

"Alright, I was bored anyway," I said and stood up.

As I rose to my feet, my phone rang in the pocket of my dress. I took it out and saw it was a call from Clark. Before I could move my body away, Maddy already saw the screen.

"Why the fuck is Clark calling you?"

"I can explain," I said and ended the call.

"Are you still in contact with him? Listen, Jackie. We are best friends and I know we have a right to do whatever we want without the other gatekeeping things but Clark has hurt me not once but multiple times. It bothers me when I see you're still talking to that bastard," Maddy said, a frown masked on her face.

"I'm sorry but I don't talk to him. I met him days ago outside the mall and he said he had something to tell me. I don't know what but this was before I found out that he denied the pregnancy. I don't even plan on talking to him about anything," I said and Maddy shook her head.

"No, you can talk to him or whatever. Just... Just be careful around him. He's not someone you should even trust. You can go see him of whatever but try to do it in public?" Maddy asked in a worried tone and I nodded.

"I will, you don't have to worry," I replied and she beamed.

"Now, can we go?"

I chuckled and looked at my phone when it chimed in my hand. Clark had sent a text message which I didn't bother opening. I locked my screen and motioned to the door.

"Let's go?"

"Let's go."

A/n: Wow, so Ruth is the one behind all these. Anyway, more dramas are coming.

Who betted on Ruth?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 2.6K 31
Enemies to lovers❤️ Imagine if your worst enemy would move in RIGHT NEXT TO YOUR HOUSE? This book about Grayson and Isabella will tell you how she ex...
1.2M 24.6K 30
"I want to go back to my old ways." Ezra said in a monotone. It felt like he held no emotion. I stood dumbfounded not knowing what to do? "I tried yo...
67.3K 2.7K 28
Jordan never noticed Juliet. Juliet had given up to get his attention. And if they end up hiding together in the same closet, he can't stop talking a...
1.1M 23.2K 52
Guardians of Freecaster High #1 "That doesn't make any sense. You were the one who left me. You didn't care anymore." "If I didn't care, Alexis, then...