I dare you

By DontWorryAbtIt22

BOOK 2 Leonadas Costa, Don of the Italian Mafia, married the girl. His girl. Oaklee Blur-Costa, Donna of the... More

Introductions and stuff
1/ Oaklee
2/Leonadas
3/Oaklee
4/Leonadas😏
5/Oaklee
6/Leonadas😏
7/Oaklee😏
8/Leonadas
9/Oaklee
10/Leonadas
11/Oaklee
12/Leonadas😏
13/Oaklee😏
14/Leonadas
15/Oaklee
16/Leonadas
17/Oaklee😏
18/Leonadas
19/Oaklee
20/Leonadas
21/Oaklee
22/Leonadas
23/Oaklee
24/Leonadas
25/Oaklee
27/Leonadas😏
28/Oaklee
29/Leonadas😏
30/Oaklee😏
31/Leonadas
32/Oaklee
33/Leonadas
34/Oaklee
35/Leonadas
36/Oaklee
37/Leonadas
38/Oaklee
39/Leonadas
40/Oaklee
41/Leonadas
42/Oaklee😏
43/Leonadas😏
44/Oaklee
Epilogue
$Bonus Chapter$
$Bonus Chapter$

26/Oaklee

1.6K 23 5
By DontWorryAbtIt22

I know, I know, the pattern goes Oaklee, Leonadas, Oaklee, and so on but I didn't want too.😁
1 day, 25 weeks.

Ezra wanted to have a family dinner before Nova takes off. I agreed, not wanting to cause problems.

Since when do we bite our tongue?

Since, she's our family and that's your husband's sister.

Whatever.

I got Sin dressed before I quickly got dressed while Leo stayed behind me, holding Sin. Let me tell you, there's nothing sexier than Leo holding a baby.

I hear chatter when we walk towards the dining room. It'll be weird because we rarely eat inside the dining room.

What I thought was going to be just us 4, turns out to be 8. Royce, Mason, Kylie, and Koa are here as well.

I put on my best smile and try to give Sin to Nova, thinking that maybe she'd want some time with Sin before she leaves but she waved him off.

I sit in between Leo and Royce with Sin on my lap, playing with my hair as he babbles. Royce gives me a look and I just shake my head.

"I didn't know you all were so close to her." I whisper in his ear. They have always been picky when it comes to new people, I swear it was like Mason had to go through some type of initiation when we met.

"We aren't." He whispers back. I nod, going back to Sin and Leo.

"I love you." Leo says, looking at my lips. His fingers tap my shoulder as his arm rests on my chair.

"I love you." I say as he dips his head, repeatedly pecking my lips. My hand, that isn't holding Sin, goes to his jaw.

He reluctantly pulls away when Sin started whining and pulling my hair. I make faces at Sin as my hand rests on Leo's thigh. Leo is poking Sin, making him laugh even harder.

"What's the issue with you and Nova?" He asks, not taking his eyes off of Sin.

"There isn't one?"

"I'm not blind, Oaklee." He says sternly.

"I don't know who you think you're talking too. Now is not the time to discuss this." I narrow my eyes at him. I love the way my name sounds coming out of his mouth but that doesn't mean he gets to say it.

"Baby-"

"Oaklee, I need your help." Ezra screams across the table.

"What?"

"Tell Kylie that kangaroo's don't actually fight people." He says, rolling his eyes.

"They do!" Kylie screams.

"Have you never seen a video of one?" I ask. Watching as he shakes his head and pulls out his phone.

Soon enough, we're out on the driveway waving Nova off. I'm on the stairs behind them with Sin. I give her a nod when she makes eye contact with me.

I don't stay too watch her get into the car. I've got to take care of her sleepy baby. I love Sin and if that's what needs to happen, I'll take care of him till my last breath, along with my own baby.

I put on Leo's shirt and take off Sin's clothes, giving him a fresh diaper and getting in bed with him. He gets hot at night if he has more on.

He curls into my chest as he falls asleep. I watch him sleep for a bit before my eyes start to feel heavy. I only fall asleep when Leo's arms are wrapped around me.

"Why the fu-freak are you so big?" Mason exclaims, automatically getting hit on the back of his head.

"You literally saw me yesterday." I deadpan.

"Yeah, but my attention wasn't on you." He says, receiving another hit.

Sin's little hands push on my bump as he plays around, making my boy move. I'm wearing Leo's short sleeve shirt with his boxers, sitting/slouching on Royce's couch.

His couch is the type where you can slouch and it feels good.

"Oh, you wanna see something freaky?" I ask, they hesitantly nod.

I put Sin on my side before lifting my shirt, just below my breasts. I don't even get to explain before Mason starts screaming.

"Put your shirt down! Oh my god, he's going to kill me." He yells, covering his eyes. He startles Sin, he looks up at me with his bottom lip out. I quickly lift him so he sits on my chest. I poke his belly until he's laughing.

"Anyways," I glare at Mason as Sin tucks his head on my shoulder. "The baby can move."

Once those words leave my mouth, Kylie and Koa move closer to me to feel while Royce and Mason looked weirded out.

I move Kylie's hand towards the bottom of my bump and she squeals when she feels him kick. I do the same for Koa.

Mason hesitantly places his hand on my stomach, letting me move it around to find my boy. His mouth drops open when he feels it before he shudders away.

"This is why you're single." I say as Royce comes near me. Mason playfully glares at me before staring at his hand.

Royce places his hand on my bump, he rubs it before letting me place his hand where it needs to be. My boy kicks Royce's hand as he stretches. My belly suddenly have 2 little bumps from his feet and hands.

"Lee, that is absolutely insane." He says, still watching my belly move.

"Yeah, I know."

"Do it again." He says. I purse my lips before looking at him, he's completely serious. I blink at him.

"He's not a dog." I say slowly.

"Oaklee! Let's go." Leo says, busting into the room. I jump, making Sin jump as well. I nod, grabbing Royce's hand to stand. It isn't until we are outside I see a line of cars waiting.

I look at Leo confused as he takes Sin out of my arms and puts him in the back while I get in.

"What's wrong?" I ask when he gets in the driver's seat.

"I'll tell you when we get home. Just let me make sure we get there." He says, kissing the side of my head before following the car in front of us.

His fists were white from how hard he was gripping onto the steering wheel. His leg was bouncing the entire drive.

"What's going on?" I ask once we got into our room. I already put Sin in his room with the baby monitor in my hand.

He holds out a folded piece of paper. I stare at it before looking at Leo and grabbing it slowly. I unfold it, skimming through it.

*the letter *
One year is how many times the earth spins around the sun. In one year, you've not only gotten married, you've gotten her pregnant. It'd be a pity for her to, I don't know, die. I already knew she wasn't some virgin, I was able to have a taste of her once. Don't think you're so safe, Leo.

-A.M

I look up at him with a raised eyebrow. His face is a fucking tomato, his hands are clenched at his sides.

"Okay." I say slowly. Honestly, I'm just confused, I think I might be missing something.

"'Okay'? That's all you're going to say?" He stares at me in anger.

I couldn't think of anything, so the one word that fell out of my mouth seemed to just anger him more.

"Huh?"

"Oaklee, whoever the hell that is just threatened us and you're confused." He says sighing, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"I mean..." I say, dragging the word out.

"Fine, since you want to act fucking stupid, you aren't going anywhere, unless it's ultrasounds. Do you understand?" He says, glaring at me.

"It's not that deep, Leonadas. You're in the mafia! What do you think happens on a daily basis?" I say, my face feels like it's on fire.

"What's going to happen if you get taken?" He says, taking a step towards me. "What happens if I get a fucking call saying that somebody found my wife's dead body?"

Another step.

"What happens if something happens and that baby of ours ends up fucking dead because you can't take a death threat seriously?"

My head jerks back in shock.

"What if it was you? Huh?" I ask, squaring him up. His face scrunches in a mess of anger and confusion.

"You got a death threat? What happens? You go and find out who the fuck sent you it. I may have a baby in me but don't treat me like one."

"Oaklee, you are fucking pregnant. If I have to tie you too a bed to keep you safe, I will do it in a fucking heartbeat." He seethes, his nose basically touching mine.

"If you think I wouldn't do the same, you're wrong. Don't make me do things without you knowing." I say calmly, backing away.

  "I dare you." He spits out.

  I nod my head, walking out of the bedroom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

328K 7.5K 38
A stripper. An Italian mafia boss. And an unexpected pregnancy. Andrea Capaldi was a selfless woman who would do anything to help her family when...
186K 3.1K 29
Valentina knight wife of Armando knight don of the Spanish mafia has 4 children with Armando and is giving birth to her 5th baby soon! See how their...
1.3M 37.7K 32
Anita Lopez is a fresh high school graduate. With a sick mother on a hospital bed, she has to take two jobs to make enough money so she can pay all t...
27K 661 24
[ONGOING] Book 3 in the Del Rosso series ____________________________________________ "You." ____________________________________________ Reyna Del...