Five Nights at Freddy's: Secu...

By VJ101B

Disappearances have been happening in the area around Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex. At first, Gregory thou... More

Same As Always
A Face In The Crowd
Hello, Gregory!
Locked In
Technical Difficulties
The Daycare Attendant
Why Do I Hear Boss Music?
It's Pizza Time!
A Clean Exit
It's Just A Dream
Your Prize Is...
Not Lost But Most Certainly Found
Backstage Drama
Bark And Bite
What You Are On The Inside
Grudges and Bonds
I'm A Firing My Laser!
I Never Thought I'd Be Back Here
Feeding Frenzy
Hitting Rock Bottom
Bright, Shiny, And New
Not So Bad Bunny
Back On Course
A Stroke of Good Luck
A Little Birdie Told Me
Coming Soon To Theaters Near You
I'm Ready For You This Time
Here's What Really Happened
Anybody Home?
A Light at The End of The Tunnel
Ahoy, Matey!
Welcome Aboard
Water Works
Sorry To Rain On Your Parade
Your Princess Is In Another Castle
Racing Thoughts
Gotta Step On The Gas
Sweet Rave Party!
Eyes On The Road
Night and Day
Tell Me What's On Your Mind
Does This Look Like The Face of Mercy?
It's Always Darkest Under The Lighthouse
The Man Behind The Slaughter
A Brighter Tomorrow
Ness' Story
Gregory's Life Since the Pizzaplex
Notes from the Author
Gregory's Diary

A Shocking Performance

645 10 0
By VJ101B

"Ladies and Gentlemen! Boys and Girls! Fazbear Entertainment would like you to put your hands together for the one! The only! Freddy Fazbear!" The intercom voice said. The announcement caused the crowd to burst into cheers and whistles. Meanwhile, below the neon light Stage, the Glamrock band was walking towards the stage lift with their instruments and microphones in hand, they were ready for their big performance.

The screen showed Montgomery Gator - the Bassist, Roxanne Wolf - the Keytar Player, Glamrock Chica - the Guitarist, and last but certainly not least, Freddy Fazbear (AKA Glamrock Freddy) - the Lead Singer. When all four members stepped onto the Stage Lift, it began ascending to the Stage. All four members looked up to the flashing neon lights with smiles on their faces and thoughts swirling through their processors. 'Let's Rock!' 'Be The Best!' 'Oh, Here We Go!' 'Showtime!' The Lift brought them all to the Stage. With everyone ready, the show kicked off with a shout from Monty. "Rock and Roll!" The Stage lit up in blue and pink lights as the crowd cheered so loud they could wake the dead.

Monty started with a smooth bass solo which made the audience break out in thunderous applause. I managed to find a good spot to see all the action. While the crowd was clapping, I could hear a few kids saying various things. "Monty is so awesome!" "Go, Monty!" "I hope Monty signs my sunglasses!" "I want to learn how to play the bass just like Monty does!" Roxy took center Stage with her passionate keytar solo and a big smile, she could hear her fans chanting her name and a few other praises. "Go, Roxy!" "She's so cool!" "YOU'RE THE BEST, ROXY!!"

While Roxy's fans were cheering like no tomorrow, I heard an argument among two kids that were near me. "What are you saying?! Roxy is not the best!" "Are you stupid?! Of course she is, there's no one better than Roxy!" "Oh, yeah?! Well I heard-" I couldn't hear any more of that argument when Glamrock Chica was performing her guitar solo. Chica's fans let out cheers and whistles and a few girls were headbanging to her solo. When Freddy was about to sing, he started twitching. I noticed this and became concerned. "Wh-What's going on?"

Freddy's HUD was flashing red and displayed a message. "WARNING: Hostile Malware Detected!! Initiating Anti-Virus Protocols!!" His HUD displayed several patches of purple static these patches were quickly eliminated by blue pixelated cubes. However, more static patches appeared one after another, and more cubes appeared to get rid of the static. The static was removed, but he began convulsing, Freddy's HUD flashed red again and displayed another message.

"ERROR: System Overload!! Commencing Emergency Shutdown!!" Everyone in the crowd was shocked by what happened next, Freddy fell with a loud thud. The loud noise made me almost choke on the candy I was eating, the music came to a stop when he collapsed on Stage and everyone was speechless. "Freddy!" Chica shrieked. She put her guitar down and put Freddy's right arm over her shoulder, with Monty and Roxy quickly coming to her aid. The stage lights turned off and the crowd erupted into chaos.

"Oh my Gosh, Freddy!" "What happened to him?!" "Mommy! Daddy! Something is wrong with Freddy!" Kids were frantically running around the Atrium and I was getting shoved all over the place by panicking kids. With all the commotion going on, I fell close to an air vent near the Stage. The Atrium lights turned on and an announcement was played on the intercom. "Attention, everyone! Due to an unexpected problem, we must stop the show." Many disappointed groans from children were followed by that announcement. "We must ask for all guests to calmly leave the Mega Pizzaplex." The intercom continued. With a sour mood in the air, many parents and guardians gathered all their children and began to leave the Atrium with the security team.

I began to panic, 'Oh no!' I had to do something quickly, I didn't want to go back out into the rain. Fortunately, I noticed the air vent close to me, I quickly removed the grate, entered the vent, and put the grate back into place. I didn't spend a lot of time in the air vents this time, I found a bright light shining through another air vent grate, I kicked it open and climbed out, I soon found myself in a room full of crates and metallic boxes. When looking around the room, I spotted Freddy hunched over on the ground with his back leaning against the wall.

I felt both happy and shocked, I dreamt of meeting Freddy in person, but I didn't imagine it would be like this.

Suddenly, a crate fell off a shelf and landed in front of the air vent on the ground, I spun around and let out a small gasp. Unfortunately, two technicians were nearby and heard the crate fall. "What was that?" My eyes widened when I realized I was trapped, I heard footsteps getting closer to the door and my only other exit was blocked off. 'No! No! No! No! No! What am I going to do now?!' I darted my eyes around the room looking for a place to hide, I tried to open a metal box close to me, but it was locked tight. With the footsteps coming closer, I turned to Freddy and remembered something Ness told me.

She said that the Animatronics have stomach hatches for holding cakes and piñatas, if I could open Freddy's stomach hatch, I could hide. Was it crazy? Absolutely. But right now, I have no other option. I grabbed the chest plate and began to pull as hard as I could, it was a good thing that Freddy was hunched over just enough for me to reach the chest plate. "Come on! Come on! Come on! Open please!" I quietly muttered to myself. When the hatch was opened, I quickly climbed inside and closed it in the nick of time.

When the door opened, a tall man with blonde hair entered the room followed by another man with brown hair. They looked around the room to figure out what made that sound, "The crate fell over, mind giving me a hand, Peter?" The brown-haired man asked, "Sure, I'll help you, Chuck." The blonde-haired man responded. After putting the crate back on the shelf, the technicians turned their attention to Freddy.

"The equipment is all set up. Ready to move Freddy?" Peter said, Chuck nodded in agreement. They loaded Freddy onto a dolly and rolled him away. I couldn't see what was happening outside Freddy's stomach hatch, but I knew I was in the lion's den now. One peep and I was a goner, I took small breaths as quietly as I could. This trick helped me avoid getting caught by angry people in the past, but it didn't always work.

Peter and Chuck entered a room with a large metallic cylinder, they placed Freddy inside the cylinder and Peter walked to a nearby computer while Chuck connected a cable to Freddy's head. "Now let's see what caused Freddy's system to crash." Peter said, the computer he was using was running a system check when suddenly, smoke started coming out from underneath Freddy's hat. "What the?!" Chuck exclaimed, he removed Freddy's hat, opened a small compartment that the hat was covering and pulled out the source of the smoke, a small light blue computer chip that released a few tiny sparks.

I hated the smell of smoke the people I used to share living spaces with smoked all the time, which made me feel sick. "Well, looks like we found the problem." Chuck said as he held the chip, "Wait a minute, isn't that chip the software chip Ness made?" Peter asked. That got my attention, 'Ness made that chip thing?' I thought to myself, well I shouldn't be surprised since Ness was called the "Security Guard and Programming Prodigy" frequently.

"I think this is the prototype she made a while back." Chuck said, "It looks like the chip caused Freddy's system to overload." "Didn't Ness make another chip?" Peter asked, "I'm pretty sure she made more than one, look around." Chuck responded. They both looked around the room for another software chip until Peter found one inside a drawer, "Found one." He handed the chip to Chuck who then inserted it into Freddy's head compartment and covered it back up with his hat.

Peter walked back to the computer to look at Freddy's system. "I still can't believe Ness disappeared after those strange happenings." Peter said as he looked at the computer, "Me neither, dude. Actually, why did she disappear anyway?" Chuck asked, "I don't know all the details about why Ness disappeared, but I remember her saying something about-" Before Peter could finish, the doors opened and a blonde-haired security guard walked inside.

"Vanessa?! This is a surprise." Chuck said, "Were you two able to figure out what caused Freddy to break down on stage?" Vanessa asked. My eyes widened when I heard Vanessa's voice, 'Vanessa's here?! Oh no... She probably didn't find my made-up parents and found out I disappeared! What if... What if she finds out I lied and gets me in trouble? ' I thought to myself, I held my breath in hopes that she wouldn't come closer to Freddy. 'Please don't open the stomach hatch! Please don't open the stomach hatch! Please don't open the stomach hatch!' I muttered in my head. Thankfully, she stood close to the computer.

"Yeah we did, this made Freddy malfunction." Chuck responded as he handed the broken software chip to Vanessa. "Ness' software chip?" Vanessa asked, "Yeah, we believe a virus was trying to infect Freddy's system during the show. The software chip got rid of it, but it also caused Freddy's system to overload. We're about to put him on reduced power mode." Peter replied. "Do you think the virus entered the main network?" Vanessa asked.

"Travis did a network scan a while ago and said that something did enter the main network earlier today, but whatever it was, it left when Freddy collapsed." Chuck responded. "If that's the case, you should disconnect Freddy from the main network. We don't want a repeat of what happened last week." Vanessa said. The technicians were a little skeptical about that, but they decided it may be for the best. With Freddy's connection to the Pizzaplex's main network severed, they didn't find any other problems with Freddy and began rolling him back to his room, Vanessa pitched in to help too.

I was starting to feel tired after everything that happened today, I was using every fiber of my body to resist the urge to yawn, I didn't want to be heard with Vanessa so close to my hiding spot. When Freddy was placed inside his room, the technicians thanked Vanessa for her help and bid her farewell. Once Peter and Chuck were gone, Vanessa looked at Freddy who was placed in front of a blue dresser. "Don't worry, Freddy, I'm sure we'll find that kid when you're fully recharged." She said before she walked out of Freddy's Green Room.

Vanessa looked through the security footage earlier today to see how I got inside and if I left after the show was canceled. Facial recognition from the security feed didn't show me leaving with the rest of the crowd which lead her to the conclusion that I was still in the building. However, finding me would be difficult for her. Meanwhile, I was still processing everything I heard the technicians and Vanessa say, eventually causing me to place my head gently against Freddy's core and fall asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23K 881 131
A new security guard is hired to join Freddy Fazbear's Pizzaplex, but not as a day guard. Oh no, as a nightshift guard. Though as living is expensive...
94.9K 3K 30
[Completed & Being Rewritten] ↓ ♡ After tears and screams, Rosie, your ten years old sister finally convinced you to take her to spend a day in the b...
21.7K 693 42
[Originally posted on AO3] A complete rewrite of the game Security Breach. This takes concepts introduced from the games and books and implements the...