foreigner (Kep1er Fanfiction...

By StrayKissGRrrr

ㅡWhy do you called it Girls Planet 999 if there is 100 members? ㅡBecause one of the girl is the only who isn'... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
유진 Ending
舞白 Ending
小婷 Ending
채현 Ending
다연 Ending
ひかる Ending
Bahiyyih Ending
영은 Ending
예서 Ending

Chapter 16

318 8 0
By StrayKissGRrrr

I was very stressed. There were only 3 places left. I knew I was bound to be disappointed.

In the best case, Suyeon and Shana would be taken and I would be with my two best friends, but I would be disappointed because the trainees that I find the most talented will not be taken.

I have to be honest. Kpop is hard and we often have to give up things that are important to us.

I know I would really like Suyeon and Shana to be taken, but these three, Bahiyyih, Chaehyun unnie and Xiaoting unnie really deserve to debut. I'm sure that anyway Suyeon and Shana will be able to debut, even if it's not with Kep1er.

So I rectify, in the best case, Chaehyun unnie, Xiaoting unnie and Bahiyyih are taken and Shana, Suyeon and I can start later in other groups.

I even think that if one of the three is not taken and that I am, I will leave my place to her.

Yeo Jingoo
ㅡIn third place and with 923.567 points: Huening Bahiyyih!

Yes! Congratulations!

Bahiyyih
ㅡThank you very much! I love you♡

You could tell she was very shy and didn't know what to say. As soon as she had finished speaking, she ran to give Hikaru a hug. They seemed very close.

Yeo Jingoo
ㅡIn second place and the one who surpassed 1 million points, exactly 1,081,182 points is: Kim Chaehyun!

I was not surprised. Everything is going as I expected. Chaehyun looked like she was about to cry, which made her look incredibly beautiful. I'm sure she will be the visual.

Chaehyun
ㅡI...*sniff* Thank you so much *sniff*

Yeo Jingoo
ㅡAnd now on to the last....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 230 20
You are one of the billion people chosen from your planet. You need to join whether you like it or not. "I don't wanna die just because of a game" Su...
20.5K 170 31
Lena is back as she debuts. This time in KEP1ER, the group produced from Girls Planet 999. She faces a relationship coming out before she has the ch...
19.9K 359 69
This is a different version of my first two Girls Planet 999 book, Baby Zhang |||| GIRLS PLANET 999 and Giant Huening ||||| GIRLS PLANET 999. This ti...
73.2K 2.5K 47
#.ᐟ 𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗭𝗘 𝗦𝗛𝗘𝗡 receives the opportunity to join the korean survival show, boys planet. how will he overcome the hardships of being in the...