Denial

Bởi yannanaomi

Where as Tay and other GMM artists thought that Fluke used his fans just to be one of the artist under GMM to... Xem Thêm

AUTHORS NOTE !!!
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
READ!!!
Chapter 18 - (The Truth)
Chapter 19- (Part II)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
NOT AN UPDATE but IMPORTANT
Chapter 23
I'm Back!!!
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
RANT (with S😂)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (Finale)

Chapter 26

216 15 4
Bởi yannanaomi

TAY's POV

Mina and I met in a restaurant and here we are almost done eating.

"We could of have meet when I get back in Bangkok" I said to her while eating.

"No, Tita said that this is really important and since this resort is in the way going to my hotel I decided to just go here." She said looking at me while wiping her mouth.

"Psh. That is not important, you know how Mom is, anyways why are you here though?" I said and wiped my mouth finishing my food.

"I have a very important business deal here and I happen to know you're here too because of Gun's IG stories"

"Yes, we're here because of P"Jennie's birthday and also to have some relaxation or a mini vacation"

"Yes, that's why I just brought the bonsai with me" She said looking at the paperbag referring to the plant Mom ordered.

Yes, you read it right, a bonsai is what my Mom referred to as important although I agree plants is important but lately my mother has been addicted to plants, flowers and all specially with bonsai's although I have to admit that bonsai's are beautiful.

I chuckled and said, "You must have had a hard time bringing that here" She chuckled and said.

"Nah, it is small so it's fine and also I just left it in the hotel whenever I go to meetings and deals but I feel bad since I don't have time to care for it and my stay here is extended so I really need to give it to you immediately"

"Yeah, Mom also texted me about it. Thank you"

"No worries couz, and alse tell grandma that I'll visit sometime soon."

"Please do, she's been nagging me about you."

"Haha, yeah we video called yesterday and she said that she's getting sulky with me" She said and we both chuckled thinking how cute our grandmother is.

Mina and I are cousin, by blood ofcourse, her mother and my father is siblings, she has an older sister and brother that I am also closed with but I am more close with her maybe because we are in the same age. My father only has 1 sibling which is her mother and my mother is an only child so meaning the three of them are my only cousins which made us close together.

Tita or her Mom runs a flower/plant shop so whenever there are new bonsai's arriving, my mother will always be the first one to know about it and will buy it immediately and now Mina was the one that should deliver it but got caught up with work so she texted me that she'll go here and that's how she ended up going here.

We continued talking until she got in a playful, serious-like mood and I know that when she's like these, it means she's ready to tease me and I shook my head at that thought.

"Sooo, who's that guy you are with in Gun's IG stories?" I sighed and just shook my head.

"Don't pretend like you don't know him, I know that you already have got information from Gun" I said and she chuckled.

"Hahaha, okay okay. I did got an information from Gun but I knew Fluke already, I'm a fan of him because of UWMA so I got thrilled when I saw the pics and video clips from Gun but I got curios because from the video and pictures you seem happy and is always seen with him, like talking with him, beside him and all."

Mina knows I'm a Bi, she's one of the first family members who knew my sexual orientation, and did I forget to tell you that she's a fan of BL, like an ultimate fan, I bet she has watched all BL shows out there.

"So what did that brat Gun told you?" Gun is very close with my family so is with her.

"I'll tell Gun you called him a brat haha anyway he did tell me that you do showed some signs that you like him but he said he's not sure and that you're stupid." She said and laughed.

"Tss." Is all I can say because I admit I am stupid, staying here in resort with Fluke and having a good time with him made me realized my feelings for him, I do like him and I can feel that it is growing everyday but here I am being stupid, I can't even make a move and confess, all I do is getting jealous with some asshole.

"You know what, I know that look, it means, you are confused, frustrated and anxious." She said and I just sighed. "Do you like him?" She asked and I nod after a long time.

"So? What's stopping you? He is single and I do think he likes you too from the way he smiles and looks  at you in those pictures and videos." She said and frowned.

"You do know how I treated him before right?" She nodded, I bet she knew it from Gun, "Yeah, that made me guilty how I treated him before and also I feel guilty with what I did too, I made.......... I don't think I deserve him" I said after telling her everything and we both were in silent for some time.

"I do think you don't deserve him" She said and I glared at her and she laughed. " Haha just joking but really what you did is really wrong, judging him from the start and making that stupid plan of yours but you already apologized and you said that he forgave you already and you are already in good terms so I think it is not bad to make a move, he seemed to like you too. All you need to do is confess to him everything and make an effort to win him over. Being in a relationship also means being true with each other and trusting each other so confess your love, confess everything, if he gets mad with you, make an effort for him to forgive you and an effort to win him again." She said and I just sighed because she is right and it made me think, 'Will he really accept me after knowing what I did?'
____________________

We are now in the parking lot, Mina's already inside the car while I'm outside her car talkting to her in the window.

"Can't I really see him?" She asked me with her pleading face.

She has been asking me to meet Fluke and even asked for an autograph but it is already getting late and it is dangerous for a girl to go home late and not even in her home but in a hotel, and also I want to say sorry to Fluke and talk about things and I knew that if she's here, I cannot talk to him. But, I also asked Mina to stay here and just go home tomorrow in the morning in that way, I know she is safe and she can also meet Fluke but she refused saying she need to be early tomorrow so she has no choice but to go home.

"No, it is getting late, if you want to see him, you stay here."

"Tss. You just don't want me to see him afraid I'll steal him. Huh!" She said smirking.

"You don't have a chance." I said flicking her forehead and she glared at me.

"Tsk! You will see! Hmp!" She said and I chuckled.

"Ok, now go and rest in the hotel. Text me when you get there." I said and tap her car's hood.

"Okay, okay, don't forget my autograph okay? Goodbye, couz and see you soon in Bangkok." She said starting her car.

" Okay, take care" I said and she waved at me then closed her window and drove away. I then sighed and went to my car.

Getting inside the car, I put the paperbag at the backseat and checked my phone. I saw that there are messages from Gun and Off. I checked Off's first since it was sent an hour ago while Gun was just a minute ago.

"Tay, we're at the XXX bar. Come if you're done talking to Mina and if you want." Was Off's text with a picture of them inside the bar, I replied to him then checked Gun's message.

"P'Taaaaay, Fliuuuuke's drunk alweeready, whatttt do werrr domjddo?" Was Gun's message obviously drunk texting with a picture of Fluke in the couch, his head on Pluem's shoulder with his eyes closed. But, there is something in the picture that made me frown, it was that asshole Mark not far from the table where they are drinking and in the picture he is looking towards Fluke and seems like going their way.

I immediately started the car and drove fast towards the bar.
____________________
AUTHOR's POV

Krist, Singto, Fluke, Pluem, Fiat, Off, Gun and Jennie went to the bar and they immediately ordered alcohols and had fun talking, watching the people around and sometimes going to the dance floor.

While Gun and Jennie keeps on telling Fluke about Mina and Tay making him jealous and making him drink a lot that made him drunk. Off, Krist and Singto just shook their head, they knew that Mina is Tay's cousin but keep quiet about it because of the signals Jennie and Gun gave them while Fiat and Pluem did not kow Mina and believed that he's Tay's ex too.

Now, after 1 hour, Fluke, Jennie, and Gun is already drunk, Fiat and Pluem is a little bit tipsy while Off did not drink much so he is okay while Krist and Singto are doing well as they are used with drinking alcohol and can hold it well.

"I think we should go home after a while, after they sober up." Singto said.

"Tay texted me a minute ago, saying he'll go here so we can wait him here and then we'll go home after." Off said tending to Gun and trying to make him drink the coffee they ordered. Jennie is in the couch sleeping in a weird way, Krist going to him waking him up for him to drink the coffee while Pluem and Fiat are just sitting and closing their eyes to relax while Fluke is sleeping on Pluem's shoulder, Singto trying to wake him up.

"Do you want to throw up?" Off asked Gun and Gun hummed. They then walked off to the bathroom after informing Krist and Singto, Fiat and Pluem going with them as they want to pee.

Someone then called Krist and Krist answered the call going to a quieter place since the club is blasting with music.

"Wait here Fluke, I'll get you a water." Singto said and Fluke hummed, standing up, Singto leave Jennie and Fluke.

Meanwhile seeing this, Mark stood up from his seat too.

____________________
AUTHOR's NOTE
Sorry for making you wait again, caught up with work and occasions happening in our family. Anyways, this chapter is a bit (a bit) long so I hope you enjoyed it.

Next update is tomorrow.

I'm into bonsai's lately and I really wanted to have one.

Bonsai's:

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

14.8K 322 10
You and Kyle have been friends on internet for 3 months now but never showed eachother your faces or real names for privacy and stuffs , his online n...
5.2K 741 64
Sequel of the novel 'When the spring arrives' and it's spin offs. Ohm and Fluke are dating in real life, but their fans are oblivious to this fact. B...
17.1K 1K 21
It's the story of Tay, who shifted to new city to work in his dream company. And what happened with him when he meet his new friends. This is the st...
267K 9.7K 21
Here's some tsukkiyama for y'all! This is my first fanfic and I'm kinda anxious so dont judge me too much pls Yamaguchi is more than satisfied with...