𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐴𝑟𝑟𝑜𝑔𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑂𝑓...

By ParkAaimin

A story about a princess don't like to be ruled, a cruel king who's ego is everything, and a prince who's in... More

𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔸𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕘𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕆𝕗 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕖
ʸᵒᵘʳsᴀᴠɪᴏʀ
Tᕼᗴ ᑭᗴᖇᖴᗴᑕTIOᑎ
ɴᴏᴛ ʜɪs ᴋɪɴɢᴅᴏᴍ...ꨄ︎
Tᕼᗴ ᑭᖇOᑭOՏᗩᒪ
Տᗩᐯᗴ ᗰᗴ!
ᗯᕼᗩTՏ ᗴ᙭ᗩᑕTᒪY ᕼᗩᑭᑭEᑎIᑎᘜ
ᗰᗴᒪOᗪY....♪
He Is...
ᖴᖇIᗴᑎᗪՏ ꨄ︎
ᗷᖇᗩᑕᗴᒪᗴT
Տᑌᑕᕼ ᗩ ᒍᗴᖇK
ᗴᑎᘜᗩᘜᗴᗰᗴᑎT
ᗴᘜOIՏTIᑕ
ᑕOᑎᐯIᑎᑕᗴ
ᖴᗴᗴᒪՏ ՏO ᘜOOᗪ
Tᕼᗴ ᗰᗩᖇᖇIᗩᘜᗴ
ᒪIᗴՏ
ᖇOYᗩᒪ ᗩᑕᗩᗪᗴᗰY
ᗴᑎᗴᗰIᗴՏ
ᗪᗩTᗴ?
ᑭᖇOᗰ
ᖴᗩKᗴ ᑕᗩᖇᗴ
Iᗰ ᗩ ᒪIᗩᖇ
ᑌᑎᗯᗩᑎTᗴᗪ ᑭᖇOᑭOՏᗩᒪ
ᗪOᑎ'T ᖴᗴᗴᒪ Tᕼᗴ Տᗩᗰᗴ
ᗯᕼᗩT ᗩ ՏᑌᖇᑭᖇIՏᗴ
ᖇIᑎᘜ ᑕᗴᖇᗴᗰOᑎY
ᗪᖇᗩᗰᗩ
ᗪᗩY ᗷᗴᖴOᖇᗴ ᗰᗩᖇᖇIᗩᘜᗴ
ᑌᑎᗯᗩᑎTᗴᗪ 爪卂尺尺|卂ᘜ乇
尺乇匚乇卩ㄒ|ㄖ几 ᑕᗴᖇᗴᗰOᑎY
ᗷᖇOKᗴᑎ
IᑎTᖇOᗪᑌᑕTIOᑎՏ

IᑎᐯITᗩTIOᑎՏ

29 13 0
By ParkAaimin

Chapter 16: (King Kth's P.O.V)

King Kth: To be honest, I'm not interested in this wedding, and neither is my queen. But I have to invite my brother. However, Queen Scarlet refused to accompany me with the invitation.

I gave her a stern look.

King Kth: You're going, and that's final.

Queen Scarlet: Not at all.

King Kth: My command is the last decision.

Queen Scarlet: It has to be your wish, my command.

King Kth: Nah, not for me.

She rolled her eyes.

Queen Scarlet: Fine.

(Ksl = Kim Scarlet)

AFTER REACHING

I walked inside the castle and proceeded to my brother's chamber.

King Min: Come in.

I glanced back and realized that Queen Kim wasn't with me.

King Kth: Dang it.

I walked inside, and directly went to hyung's chamber, i don't know why I'm doing this but I'm doing this.

King Myg:- what takes you here brother.

King Kth: I'm here to invite you to my so-called brother-in-law's marriage, which is basically tomorrow.

King Myg: I see... and you're still attending it?

King Kth: Yeah, just for the name. I've cleared everything from my side that I'll be there as a guest.

King Myg: That's like my brother, but!

King Kth: But?

King Myg: If I were you, I would not attend, and here you are giving others a marriage invitation. Aww.

King Kth: Yeah, but I would be thinking the same if it were someone else, but you are my hyung, so...

King Myg: I see your in-laws have brainwashed you so well.

King Kth: Really? Then let me just invite you.

King Myg: Anyways, is it tomorrow?

King Kth: Yes.

King Myg: Fine, then. Why don't you guys stay here tonight? I mean, where is Queen Kim?

King Kth: How do you know she's here?

King Myg: I've seen her coming out of the carriage, but she didn't follow you. Seems like you don't take really good care of her. So, you know where your wife is...

King Kth: I'll go find her.

(Queen kim scarlet's P.O.V)

As I was on my way to King Min's chamber, I noticed someone running ahead. I know who's he, I decided to chase after him, knowing where he was heading.

Just as I was about to catch up to the person I was chasing, someone suddenly grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him harshly, I got hurt by his hard chest. I turned to see that it was King Kth who had stopped me.

King Kth: Where were you?

His words were laced with irritation, and he clenched his teeth as he spoke, clearly expressing his frustration.

Queen Ksl: I was just chasing.

I responded, trying to maintain my composure, but there was an underlying tension in my voice.

King Kth: Chase me. Wherever I'm going, just follow me. Understand? Better go to Hyung and greet him. Because of you, he said I'm careless.

Queen Ksl: You are what you are, and your Hyung knows what he knows. You don't have to know. And now, let me go.

I was growing increasingly frustrated, and I wanted to break free from his grip.

As I tried to pull my hand away, it became evident that he held it firmly, not allowing me to escape.

King Kth: Seems like someone wants to go somewhere, huh? Let's go home, anyways.

His grip on my hand remained unwavering.

Queen Ksl: Let me go greet him.

I took the opportunity to request that I could still greet King Myg, but he reluctantly agreed and began leading me to his chamber.

(YOUR P.O.V)

I observed the instructions from Queen and King about how to behave in front of the King Kth.

King: Make sure you convince him to join the ceremony.

Y/n: Don't worry.

And I headed to the carriage to reach his palace.

When I found out that he wasn't in his own kingdom but rather in his brother's kingdom, I got a strange feeling. I didn't know why, but I felt the need to go there. Just then, I saw another carriage from our kingdom pull up right behind mine.

Prince Frank-lee came out of the carriage and entered mine, asking, "What's going on, sister?"

Y/n: Nothing, he's not here, so I have to go to his brother's kingdom. We were about to leave when you showed up.

Prince Franklee-: Oh, I see.

Then he ordered.

Prince franklee: Start the carriage. Let's go to his brother's kingdom.

As we journeyed, he kept talking non-stop, laughing at his own jokes. Finally, we arrived at our destination.

(?'s P.O.V)
I was walking around when I noticed a carriage stopping in front of my castle's doors. A smirk appeared on my face as I saw Queen Kim Scarlet stepping out of the carriage.

She was following King KTH, so I approached the door. As King KTH moved away, she caught sight of me, and I gave her a smirk before darting away, running from her.

And she was chasing me, but she suddenly stopped. I looked back and realized she wasn't pursuing me anymore, so I continued walking to the rooftop.

After spending an hour eating fruits, I noticed another carriage entering my kingdom. I walked to the railing, peeking from it. At first, I thought it might be Queen Hwasa, but to my surprise, a beautiful woman emerged from the carriage.

Woah, she's pretty.

But then it struck me; she was once a fairy too.(scarlet) I rolled my eyes at the thought. A man also exited the carriage, presumably the king of this fairy.

There's no match.

Rolling my eyes once more, I made my way downstairs and headed to his room.

?:- Listen, boi.

He looked at me with an annoyed face.

???:- What?

His voice showed his weariness and annoyance.

?:- Let's be friends for a day.

???:- Why?

?:- Listen, I've seen a fairy walking inside our palace, but there's a mosquito following her; must be her king.

???:- How many times do I have to tell you to give King Kth some respect?

?:- Pabo, I'm not talking about him; I'm talking about someone new.

???:- Oh, shut up... so what do you want me to do?

?:- Listen, go to them, have a conversation, and tell me who she is and who that mosquito is.

???:- Do I look like your slave or servant? You expect me to do things for you?

?:- But we're friends, right? 👉🏻👈🏻

I could see how annoyed he was.

?:- Okay, fine. Friend for a day, help me now, and I'll help you tomorrow.

???:- And who trusts you?

I'd had enough; I walked out of the room.

(Your P.O.V)

Arriving here, I took a deep sigh, thinking that Prince Frank-lee's mouth would finally be shut. But then I realized, as much as I've heard about King Kth's hyung, he's rude and short-tempered. I glanced at Prince Frank-lee.

Finally, we left the carriage and walked inside. As we walked in, I could see the maids bowing to us. I rolled my eyes, wondering why they had to bow. Couldn't they just greet us in a normal way? Then, someone came running to us.

Someone: The king said to wait in the living room. They'll be coming in a few minutes.

(King min yoongi's P.O.V)

I was sipping my tea when I heard a knock on my door.

King Myg: Come in.

And King Kth opened the door and jerked his queen's hand.

King Min: Good evening. Where were you?

Queen Ksl: I was...

King Kth: She was playing with him.

King Min: Oh. Let's go have supper.

And they walked to the dining room.

After we had finished our suppers, someone came to us with an urgent message.

Someone: King!

I exchanged an annoyed look with King Kim Taehyung.

Someone: King, King Kim Taehyung's in-laws are outside.

I furrowed my brows and glanced at King Kim taehyung, once again, who was giving me a similar look. We both turned our attention to Queen Kim Scarlet, who almost choked on her meal.

King Myg: Tell them to wait in the living. We'll be there in a few minutes.

The messenger left, and we continued our meal in relative peace. After a few minutes, I left the dining area and made my way to the living room.

The first thing I noticed was her, and she rolled her eyes at me. When she had the audacity to talk back, I couldn't help but think "What are you doing here, kitten?"

But I couldn't take my eyes off the groom of the day too. I walked over and sat in front of them, focusing my attention on her.

I maintained eye contact with her, giving her a smirk. She shifted uncomfortably, clearly annoyed.

King Myg: What brings you two here?

The girl replied politely.

Girl: Good evening, King Min.

Boy: Good evening.

I glanced at King Kth, who seemed as confused as I was when Queen Scarlet said something.

Queen Scarlet: Oh my, my! What brings you both here, Princess Y/N and Prince Frank-Lee?

Y/N.

Y/N: We're here to invite you all to tomorrow's ceremony, Prince Frank-Lee's marriage.

King Kth: You came all this way for this? And why here?

Y/N: Actually, I went to your palace and found out you were here. King and Queen also suggested inviting your brother, King Min, so I came here.

Prince Frank-Lee: Yes, we're inviting you all. Now, I think we should be on our way. We need to visit Queen Hwasa's palace as well.

King Kth: I think, bro, you should stay here.

King Myg: Yeah, and instead of you, Queen Kim can go there.

I said that with a smirk, well aware of Queen Scarlet's disdain for Queen Kim.

Queen Hwasa, my sister, gave me an incredulous look. I rolled my eyes and turned to the groom.

King Myg: Let's talk somewhere else, and let the sisters go to my sister's place.

With that, I walked outside.

(Your P.O.V)

King myg:- let's talk somewhere else and let the sister's go to my sister.

I watched him walk outside, thinking he was quite rude. But I couldn't deny that he was also incredibly handsome.

Turning to Scarlet, I suggested we leave.

Y/N: Let's go.

Scarlet: But...👉🏻👈🏻 I don't like going there.

Y/N: Why?

Scarlet: There are reasons; you'll get to know.

We boarded the carriage, leaving Prince Frank-Lee behind. Finally, I was alone with Scarlet, with no clingy bug or crazy monkey around.

Arriving in front of Queen Hwasa's palace, I had heard a lot about her but still didn't know much about her real character. Some people said she was cruel, while others claimed she was sweet. I decided to ask Scarlet.

Y/N: Scarlet...

She looked at me.

Scarlet: What?

She was being rather rude.

Y/N: Nothing.

I rolled my eyes and entered the palace. Once inside, I saw more maids bowing, which annoyed me. As I walked forward, I heard a voice from behind.

?????: What brings both of you here?

I turned around to see Queen Hwasa standing there with a smile on her face.

(Queen kim scarlet's P.O.V)

As we walked inside the palace, I could hear Queen Hwasa's voice.

Queen Hwasa: What brings both of you here?

I noticed her usual smirk on her face as she approached us.

Queen Hwasa: I see you must be here because of the invitation?

Y/N: Yea-yeah.

Queen Hwasa: Why don't you both take your seats and have dinner?

(Your P.O.V)

Queen Hwasa: So?

Y/N: We are here to invite you and your king, Han, to our brother's wedding ceremony.

Scarlet: It's okay if you're busy tomorrow.

I gave Scarlet a "shut up" look.

Y/N: We would love it if you attend the wedding.

Queen Hwasa: And I would love to meet your parents, sweetie.

Scarlet: But you've met them before as well.

Queen Hwasa's smile faded, and she retorted in a mocking tone.

Queen Hwasa: Tell Mom and Dad to get a good doctor for my brother's eyes, but it seems like at that time, I was right. I told him thousands of times not to do this marriage, but he was just crazy back then, and maybe he's become even crazier living with such manneress people like you.

Scarlet frowned.

Scarlet: But he said I was your choice, and he has no interest in me.

Queen Hwasa: What do you think, then? Am I lying? He has lied very well.

Scarlet: Then why don't you clear who chose me for him?

Y/N gave Scarlet a look, asking her to keep quiet for a moment.

Queen Hwasa: My brother is done with your talks. You can both leave. Have a safe journey.

We bowed to Queen Hwasa and walked outside the house. Once we were out of earshot, I couldn't contain my frustration.

Y/N: Are you serious?

Scarlet: Oh, hello, lower your voice; I'm a queen.

Y/N: My foot... What have you done?

We headed back to King Min's palace after picking up Prince Frank-lee and then returned to our own palace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 4.2K 35
"What are you doing Mr. Kim?" She said while trying to get out of my grip but I tightened my arms around her. "Call me Taehyung, and we are dancing,"...
110K 4.5K 44
Arrange marriage!! is not always about full filing duties of partner..it's something much more ... Meeting stranger -> knowing the stranger -> livi...
1.5K 108 9
Jimin who is a beautiful boy happens to be the fiance of future mafia king Jeon Jungkook. Kim Namjoon, an underdog who is determined to rule asian cr...
482K 17.4K 41
"Look, you have to marry me. It won't be that bad. You're someone I used to know and you're honestly not that half bad looking" he looked you up and...