Lost And Found

By Gemmagengen

A young woman lost in L.A. coincidentally ends up in Blake Griffin's home. More

Part 1 (Lost)
Part 2 (Stranger's Home)
Part 3 (Change)
Part 4 (Finding You)
Part 5 (First Date)
Part 6 (Finding out)
Part 7 (Back Home)
Part 8 (Alaska)
Part 9 (Reveal Gender Party)
Part 10 (Talk Dirty)
Part 11 (Secretly Wanting You)
Part 12 (Threats)
Part 13 (Jealousy Strikes)
Part 14 (Telling The Truth)
Part 16 (Paying The Debt)
Part 17 (It's Gonna Be A Hard Journey) (FULL CHAPTER)
Part 18 (Coming Clean)
Part 19 (Family Only)
Part 20 (I'm Sorry)
Part 21 (Big Scare)
Part 22 (Coming Home)
Part 23 (Check Up)
Part 24 (Spark Ignites)
Part 25 (Just One Photo)
Part 26 (Self-portrait)
Part 27 (9 Months)
Part 28 (18 Hours)

Part 15 (A Way Out)

638 35 19
By Gemmagengen

Blake's P.O.V.

I've been calling Freya like crazy this whole week but she doesn't answer. I'm scared something might've happened to her after what she told me Marc said to her. Unfortunately I was out of town playing, but I arrived today and I'm gonna look for her. I need to apologize for what I said to her. I decide to try her friend's store first...

"Welcome to— Oh, hi."

"Diana, is Freya around? I need to talk to her."

"About what you said to her?"

"She told you?"

"Of course she told me, I'm her best friend."

"She hasn't been answering my calls."

"I wouldn't be answering the either."

"Please... I need to apologize."

"Just stay away from her. It's what's best... for both of you."

"You know I can't do that, I lo— she's carrying my child."

"None of this would be happening if you hadn't answered that stupid phone. Not only did you risk your life but Freya's and your daughter's as well."

"I know, I regret doing it. I'd take it back if I could."

"Well you can't! And know she's gonna live a life of terror because of you!"

"What do you mean?"

She huffs. "Why do you think she hasn't answered you?"

"Cause of what I said to her. I don't even want to think about the alternative."

"I guess you deserve to know if she's fine so... she is."

I sigh of relief. "Thank God." I mumble. "I gotta ask you another thing... How much money does she owe?"

"She didn't tell you?"

"No." I shake my head.

"Well if she didn't tell you, neither am I. That's something that has to come from her."

"I just want to help her. Just think of it as a father protecting his daughter."

"Nope." She denies.

"Damn it! Why is she so stubborn? I mean, I'm offering her a way out."

"I don't know, why don't you ask her?" She smiles and points outside. I turn around and see Freya about to come in... "Oh, boy." Diana says.

"Why is she with Marc?" I ask her.

"Surprise?" Diana fakes a smile and shrugs.

"What do you mean surprise?"

"Blake?" Freya halts to a stop when she sees me.

"Freya... I need to talk to you."

"Not a chance in hell, pal." Marc says.

"I'm not talking to you."

"It's fine." Freya says. Surprising me, to be honest.

"I'm not letting you out of my sight." Marc grabs her wrist.

"We're just gonna talk, Marcus." She breaks free from his grip and steps outside. I, of course, follow her ad Marc gives me a death glare.

"Look, I'm—"

"Can we get out of here?" She cuts me off.

"What?"

"Take someplace, I don't want to be here."

"Sure..." I take her to my car and take her home. When we do I get her a glass of water and go talk in the living room.

"I've been trying to reach you." I tell her.

"I know."

"Why didn't you answer me?"

"I've been dealing with some things... Personal things." She says so I wouldn't ask.

"Why was Marc with you? Is he threatening you again?"

"No. We, uh... actually back together."

"What?" I ask angry. "Are you fucking kidding me?! This guy leaves you stranded, hits you, threatens you and our daughter and you got back with him?!!"

"We want to make things work."

"Oh, bullshit! What is this really about?! Is it because of what I said?"

"No, you were right about that. I don't have a job, or a career... all I have is this baby and my husband."

"Oh you gotta be kidding me." I start pacing around. "This isn't like you."

"You don't even know me."

"I know you enough to know you wouldn't do this! Freya!!" I yell at her but then calm a bit down. "Are you so scared of this guy you're willing to risk your life and our baby's?"

"I can't be with you, if that's what you want."

"Why not? You didn't have a problem with it the other day."

"Are you kidding me? People will ruin you... Great basketball star a wife stealer, not only that but he also knocks her up."

"I don't care what people think! I control my life, not them. Besides, I thought you were gonna divorce him."

"It doesn't matter... Even if I do it'll be the same thing. Knocked up girl leaves husband to be with her baby daddy."

"So you're worried about what they're gonna say about you..."

"No, don't you see it? Either way it goes, they will find out who I'm married to and he'll be humiliated publicly! He won't stand for that, he'll kill me and ruin your life."

"Why?"

"Would you like to be humiliated like that?"

"No... And I meant, why would he kill you?"

"To get to you and me for cheating on him... I didn't tell you the whole story. He said that he'd kill me, and leave the baby at your doorstep and blame you for it." She cried at the thought of it. "He will ruin your life."

"Why the hell would I kill you?"

"According to him, you found out the baby wasn't yours."

"There's DNA, it'll prove she's mine."

"It doesn't matter. Proving that it's yours doesn't mean you didn't do it. You might've just thought it wasn't and just did it... I have to protect this baby, and I'm not gonna let him ruin your life."

"Is he really this crazy?" I sit next to her.

"I don't know... I'm afraid to risk it."

"If you pay this person, they will have no reason to come kill you and you can call the cops on Marc."

"I already told you I'm not taking your money."

"I don't care! This is my daughter too. And I am going to do whatever it takes to protect her... I'd rather die than bare the thought of that piece of shit touching my daughter when she's born!"

"And you think I do? I don't even want him to look at her!"

"I knew it, I knew you were lying to me. You don't want to be with him."

"I—"

"No more excuses, no more lies... How much do you owe him?"

"I can't."

"Do you want to live in fear for the rest of your life?"

"No." She shakes her head. "But how do I know he's not just gonna get out of prison?"

"We'll cross that bridge when we get there... How much?"

"Eight thousand." She says ashamed.

"Alright... You can't tell Marc about this."

"Oh yeah let me just tell him I'm about to send him to prison." She says sarcastically.

"Alright, okay. I'm sorry. Come on, I'll take you back."

 ————————————————————————

Will Blake's plan work?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.6K 11K 29
kim taehyung, intiharın eşiğindeyken jeon jungkook ile tanışır. agust d - so far away
12.1M 588K 87
18 yaşında genç bir kızın yolu çıkmaz bir sokakta hiç kesişmemesi gereken bir adamla kesişti. Adam hayata ve mavi renge küskündü. Genç kızla beraber...
112K 19.3K 15
oğlum sadece en sevdiği oyuncakları kırıyor. ben onun yok ettiği kumdan kalelerin kralıyım omegaverse, etl texting
217K 21.6K 32
Ülkesine dönen delta ve kendi halinde takılan sessiz bir omega bir gece birlikte olur.