Love Me, Please?

By _super_who_locked_

[Book 2] Jayce Walker is the son of Alphas Cole and Aiden Walker. At a young age he decides that he does not... More

I Don't Want a Mate
Party Time!
Uh-Oh
Rejection
Second Chance
I like you
Date
Hair Braiding and Nail Painting
I Know What You Are
Winter is Here
Christmas Shopping
Merry Christmas
Happy Birthday
Sick Day
Moving Day
Valentine's Day ❤
Archery
Adoption Center
Bringing Home the Babies
Alpha Ceremony
Call for War
Close Call
Fight
Baby Drop Off
War Threat
You Could Care Less
Birth
Pack Meeting
Visiting Grandpa
War Beginning
Let Me Out
Old Mate
Cowboy Hat
Alone Time
The Big Question
Fourth of July
Date Night
Family Zoo Trip
Alpha Meeting
Taylor
Sharpie Artist
Banishment
Room Decorating
Happy Halloween
Hunting Trip
Taylor's Mate
Wedding Planning
Valentine's Day
Spring Break
Can't Have a Party Without Drama, Can You?
I Do
Epilogue
Please Read
3rd Book is Out!!!

Hospital Kiss

3.4K 150 7
By _super_who_locked_

_Jayce_

I felt bad for being an ass to Jax when all he did was ask where our kids were.

I went up mext to Lottie.

"She looks.like her mommy." I as I looked at Lacey. She had her mom's eyes and mouth but Scott's nose.

"It's a good thing to." Scott joked and Lottie hit him with one hand.

Lottie suddenly pulled me close and whispered in my ear.

"You should go and talk to Jax." She whispered, I was about to protest when she shot me a look and I knew not to.

Jax was talking to Will in the back if the room while continuously glancing at the new baby.

"Jax, can I talk to you? Please?" I said quietly and he reluctantly nodded.

We stepped outside in the hall.

_Jax_

"I just wanted to apologize for being and ass when you first got here, I just haven't been doing very well for the past little while. I don't know why I continue to be an ass, I understand completely why you are upset but I am just asking--" I cut him off by placing my lips against his. He put his hands on my cheeks and I rested my hands on his biceps.

I pulled back.

"I am so sorry as well, I don't even know why I'm mad at you anymore." I whispered before burying my face and his chest. Jayce wrapped his arms around me firmly and I sighed in content. This is what I've been missing.

"We should go back into the room." I said as I looked up, still not removing myself from Jayce's arms.

"Just a few more minutes." He mumbled into my hair. I nodded, I defiantly wasn't going to say no to this.

I heard the door to Lottie's room open, I didn't even try to pull back.

"Awww, Charlotte, they made up!" I heard Aiden say.

I could feel my face heating up so I dug it further into Jayce's chest, my head vibrated as he chuckled.

"She said that she can't yell at you right now because of Lacey but she wants you inside." He said ad chuckled. I pulled away but Jayce left one arm around my waist.

"Where's my thank you? I'm the one who told you to go and talk to him." Lottie Jayce and he just shrugged and laughed. Her gaze shifted to me

"You want to hold her?" She asked softly and I nodded and walked over to the bed. She gently placed Lacey in my arms and I smiled.

"She is beautiful. Scott you better keep and eye out for with the boys when she gets older." I jokingly warned.

"Well with you, Jayce, and I all watching out for her, they wouldn't dare do anything." He said with a chuckle, Jayce and I nodded.

Jayce came over and stood behind me.

"We should probably get back to our own kids" I said with a chuckle and Jayce nodded.

"You wanna hold her first?" I asked and he nodded, I gently passed Lacey over. I smiled at the sight of him holding her as if she might break. I stepped over to the other side of the bed and pulled out my phone and took a picture.

I slid my phone in my pocket.

After a few minuets, Jayce handed Lacey back to Lottie and we said our goodbyes before walking out.

"I rode here with my parents so you can't get rid of me." Jayce joked.

"Well there goes my plans for the day." I joked and nudged him with my elbow. We both climbed in my car and I told him that we had to stop by my mom's house to get my work uniform.

After few short minutes, I pulled into the driveway.

"Stay here, I'll be right back." I told Jayce with a smile before going into the house. I go up to my room and quickly gathered all my stuff before running back downstairs and back out to my car.

"I really am sorry, you know." Jayce suddenly spoke after a few minutes of silence.

"And I forgive you. I've missed you so much since everything went down. I should be apologizing, I over reacted." I said as I reached over and grabbed his hand.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you too." He said back as I pulled into the driveway of the pack house.

"So where are my babies?" I asked as we stepped inside.

"Follow me." Jayce said with a wink and I laughed. I followed him down the first floor hallway and as we got closer I could here the giggles coming from many children.

We soon stepped into a room painted brightly with fish painted on the walls. I spotted the twins over by the wall on the floor next to an older women. They were chewing on teething rings as the lady quietly read them a book.

They are 4 and a half months old and they were starting teething.

The lady looked up as we walked in.

"Hello Alphas." She said and I waved.

"We came to pick up the babies." Jayce said and the lady nodded. We walked over and picked up the twins and walked out.

"So the packs that I called for back up will be arriving next week." Jayce informed and I nodded.

"Have you heard anything else about the Blood Moon pack launching an attack on us?" I asked as we slowly went up stairs.

Jayce shook his head with a sigh, "Nothing yet, it's driving me insane."

I stayed quiet as we walked into the babies room. I turned around in the middle of the room and was face to face with Jayce.

I moved my head forward and kissed him. We were careful not to get to close because of the babies in our arms before pulling back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 26.6K 21
Hard Mate Series Book 2. (This series does not have to be read in order.) ***** "I, Chace Winchester, reject you, Alyssa Jackson, as my mate and Luna...
861K 23.6K 56
Baba- This is soon to be Alpha in the Blue Moon Star's. After he finds and claims his mate that is. Baba is straight with a girl wolf. His birthday i...
12.5M 275K 58
"I, Cole Greystone, reject you, Morgan Mayor, as my mate." As soon as those words left his mouth, I felt my whole world, shatter into a million piece...
361K 12.4K 41
*THE EDITED VERSION OF THIS BOOK IS ON TAPAS* THIRD BOOK OF "HIS ALPHA" SERIE, CAN BE READ AS A STAND ALONE, BUT CONTAIN SPOILERS AND MAY BE CONFUSIN...