Call for War

_Jayce_

My parents had taken the twins to the council to get the 'no alpha gene' probelm fixed and Jax is at work.

I am sitting at my desk filling out paperwork when I heard screams of terror. I jump out of my seat and run as fast as I can downstairs.

When I reached the bottom floor, I realized the screams were from the back yard.

"Alpha! They kidnapped the children!" a lady screamed as a man, I'm assuming is her mate, tried to calm her.

"How did this happen?" I uaed my Aloja tone, causing people to quiet down.

"The children were just playing like they normally do, we were keeping watch over them but everything happened so quick we didn't have time to stop them." Another lady, Christy, explained before sobbing. She had a few children of her own...

"Do you know who it was?" I asked.

No one knew anything. I walked to the treeline and took a deep breath.

The Bloodmoon pack.

I let out a vicious growl, a few whimpers could be heard from behind me.

"Everyone inside lock the doors and keep a look out, this will be handled and you will get your pups back. I promise." I said in my Alpha tone.

I made sure that everyone was inside before I entered the house. I locked the door behind me, not that it would do much.

I rushed up to my office and picked up the phone. I quickly dialed my fathers number.

"Hello." Pops answered.

"The Bloodmoon pack just kidnapped multiple children that were playing outside, I will not stand for this." I growled.

"Organize a strong team of warriors so we can go and retrieve the pups. I suggest that you get your mate home immediately as well. Don't worry, your pups are safe with us, we will be home shortly." Pops ordered before hanging up.

I quickly dialed Jax's number and waited anxiously for him to pick up.

1 ring

2 rings

3 rings

4 rings

It kept ringing until I got his voicemail. I was panicking.
I tried again, he answered.

"Hey ba---" I cut Jax off.

"You need to get home immediately." I growled.

"Why? What's wrong?" he asked frantically.

"The Bloodmoon pack crossed our borders and kidnapped multiple pups. We are launching and attack." I explained sternly.

"I'll be home quickly." Jax said, before continuing, "I love you."

"I love you too, be very careful, call me if anything is wrong." "Ok, I will."

And we hung up.

I went downstairs and almost everybody was hanging around down there. The men constantly watched the windows while women soothed the remaining children and mothers.

"I need my warriors to prepare themselves. We will be launching an attack to get the pups back." I demanded.

The team assembled by the back door; mostly men but a few strong females.

We discussed the game plan quickly then reviewed.

"Remember, the children's lives are in our hands, if any member of the other pack tries to stop you, show no mercy." I said before turning back to the remaining pack.